Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark (20690 Views)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by brownlord: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are you this foolish?

Rather why are you so foolish

I'm sure you believe Twitter activist Midget rufai, Chibuzor Amaechi or Kwakwasiya saying jonathan is plotting to eliminate them right or that Jonathan is training 1 million sniper?

This is the same double standard and hypocrisy of apc cyber rodent that irritates me.

@post.

Clark should stfu and focus, in sane society, people like clark, annenih, Jang, tukur won't been seen in public at this age let alone involve themselves in active politics
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
2cato:
@all the posters above me esp gbawe the diunkerd why is it that truth is always bitter to APC and cyber rodent? By the time APCs BH footsoldiers have finish bombing everybody into extinction who would the be govern?
Speak English Tanoid!! Ur Leaders should pay for a Teacher of English language to Teach u how to spell. I don't blame u sha after all Ur Oga's wife can't even construct correct sentences.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:
old age is worrying this man and Nigerians are also ready to send both him and his Godson back to the creek.
creek ke? Kirikiri One way!!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Gbawe: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
cocoduck:
These APC People self. ah ah
Look you don't play politics by abusing the president. Edwin Clark has every right to be worried about GEJ's safety, because the way and leaders abuse and talk about him is very very uncivilized. when they abuse him, they feel good but when any of GEJ's supporters talk back, the person has committed a mortal sin. Just read the comments above by apc boys and you will marvel at how animalistic they are. What exactly did the man say that is bad or wrong? Going by the way you people abuse GEJ. you have change your ways and act civilized for once, you don't have the monopoly of abuses or violence.

Please try and speak as if you are exposed and know what obtains beyond Nigeria. Harsh criticism of the ruling Party ,especially if it is failing the people seriously as is the case with Nigeria, is not unique to our nation. Yet people like you, unique to Nigeria, must always embrace sentiments to insinuate that justified and passionate criticism of an ultra-failed Presidency is a personalised attack against GEJ rather than a struggle to agitate always for what is in the best interest of 170 million Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
2cato:
truth has always been a bitter pill to you and ur fellow APCminions who are hell bent on given nigeria a bad and evil name.
are u serious?? last time I checked,Nigeria Was doing better till GEJ or are u trying to tell us he switched parties??
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by brownlord: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt:
Speak English Tanoid!! Ur Leaders should pay for a Teacher of English language to Teach how to spell. I don't blame u sha after all Ur Oga's wife can't even construct correct sentences.

Not with this kind of English sir, you are worst.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
lari03:
According to Saharareporters, a coffin arrived PDP secretariat in Abuja yesterday, very soon the intended owner will occupy it.
yeeeah I saw it on AIT news last night.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

Lol Go study more. I know why you still think the way you think. you never had the opportunity of having A Masters Degree Holder in Linguistics Teach you English Language.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by brownlord: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt:
are u serious?? last time I checked,Nigeria Was doing better till GEJ or are u trying to tell us he switched parties??

How come you criticize someone with this meaningless and incoherent gibberish? Can't you see the person you criticize is even better?
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by brownlord: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt:
Lol Go study more. I know why you still think the way you think. you never had the opportunity of having A Masters Degree Holder in Linguistics Teach you English Language.

Wonderful
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by acenazt: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

How come you criticize someone with this meaningless and incoherent gibberish? Can't you see the person you criticize is even better?
eh betwhat? u must have been in France these past 3 years.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by chacoonder(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Journalist should stop referring to this man as an elder statesman but rather a foolish old man.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by laimo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
This one is still deceiving himself? Clark knows Jonathan will lose already. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by T8ksy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
chacoonder:
Journalist should stop referring to this man as an elder statesman but rather a foolish old man.

Abi o jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Vicotex(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dem anti-Gej don dey confess 1 by 1.

Gej till 2K19
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
If Jona dies..Nigeria will cease to exist..

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by davidonoja: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mmmm
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Camp goofluck is now employing scare mongering since threats are not producing the desired effects on Nigerians. SMH!!!
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by duwdu: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

"... you are worst." LOL.

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by BlueMagic2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Maybe he deserves to be killed/sacrificed in other for Nigeria to move forward
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by BlackSEER(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
so hilarious and amusing.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by Solutioncrib: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
God bless Nigeria.
# http://solutioncrib.com
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by simpleseyi: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes, I think our Elder Edwin Clarke is right because APC controls the Police. APC controls the Army. APC controls the Navy. APC controls the Airforce. APC controls the SSS. APC controls the masked men we saw following Senator Iyiola Omisore all round Osun.

If the man that controls Police, Navy, Airforce, SSS, Army, e.t.c. is not safe, how can he guarantee the safety of Nigerians? No wonder Boko Haram has been using Nigerians for suya and pepper soup for several years now. Elder Edwin Clarke is indirectly admitting the failure of his slowpoke son living and drinking ogogoro inside Aso Rock.

11 Likes

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by BlackSEER(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
acenazt
post=28614009:

Speak English Tanoid!! Ur Leaders should pay for a Teacher
of English language to Teach how to spell. I don't blame u sha after
all Ur Oga's wife can't even construct correct sentences.

nobody is perfect.Besides,English is not ur mother's tongue.if you want to attack him,use a reasonable means and device.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by ibdeals1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecided
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by viczing(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are you this foolish?

because ur stupid
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by PStacks(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Edwin clark is a nobody..

Not even if GEJ were John F Kennedy, nobody would agree to assassinate him.

Edwin Clark should just go and sit down inside bush.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by akoaki(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
I am advising that elders should be cautious when making public pronouncements especially when they border on the security of the country and that of our national leaders. Speeches like this led to the anarchy of the first republic in Nigeria.
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by viczing(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
What nonsense!!! Is this not the same man that threatened hell should Jonathan lose? What is he saying sef? It is glaring to all of them that Jonathan's tenure will end in 2015 and woe betide anyone that attempts to make trouble. The Government of General Muhammadu Buhari will unleash the full weight of the law against such people...ask the Chadians and Maitatsine what they saw!

Back to topic: nobody is after Jonathan's life, instead they tried but in vain to kill Muhammadu Buhari and Mallam Sanusi. Clark should take his sermon to his boys in Aso Rock. Who takes him serious anyway...? Definitely not me

recently you speak off point...seems you ve lost your manner of speech
Re: APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark by D9ty7(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
If it is possible, they will like to kill Jonathan, they will like to poison him provided they will get into office. Is that the Nigeria that you want?
“It is not an Hausa problem, it is not a Kanuri problem, it is a problems for all of us. But where you have an opposition thinking that they can do whatever they like, all they do is to see ‘how do we come into power, let there be anarchy and we will cure it’, if there is anarchy today in Nigeria, no political party can solve it. So why not work together with the party and government in power?
The bolded actually got to me. The opposition are always criticising the current government at every given opportunity, its like nothing good is coming out of the Jonathan led administration. And the presidency is always quick to reply them and thereby causing enemity within the two partie who are front runners in the upcoming election.
In the US, the Deomocrats and the Republican work hand-in-hand while in Ngeria it is the otherwise.
I see APC as being desperate, they criticises Jonathan government at every given opportunity, why not show your desperation to take over the government, support him and achieve collective success.
I am left to wonder why people like Buhari, OBJ are attacking Jonathan's government and Jonathan is hitting back. We all know his government is not giving us what we expected but all the same, he can only get better. Buhari is an elder, his advises should be Jonathan's driving force, but rather than fight for the betterment of the country as a whole, they are selfishly interested in attaining power too.
Anyways, Baba Clark, well said but in a careless manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak / Soldiers Flog, Boots Protesting Women In Delta State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.