Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State (22902 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2014

The judge aligned with the argument of the Lagos State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Ade Ipaye, that the state government did not own or operate any detention centre or prison facility at Ikorodu, where the applicants claimed to have been detained.

The court said it believed Ipaye’s submission that the applicants were rescued from different parts of the state while they were begging for alms, living under bridges, by the roadsides, and engaging in other social vices with no discernible means of livelihood or physical address in Lagos State.

This judge needs his head examined.

In his ruling he stated that the LASG did not operate a detention center but later went on to state that the deportees were "rescued".

When has abduction become a form of rescue?

When has forced captivity become synonymous with a rescue?

The judge refused to hear from the plaintif's that they were detained against their wishes. This man is mad.

This is not just an illegal deportation case but a clear case of abduction and kidnapping!

The legal definition of kidnapping is;
The crime of unlawfully seizing and carrying away a person by force or Fraud, or seizing and detaining a person against his or her will with an intent to carry that person away at a later time.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this Mungo Park.

Was it not the same Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi that said ''Are we biafrans?''

They are Ikwerres and they have said it repeatedly that they are not y1bos. Show us where they agreed that they are one.

Odili was not supported for Presidency. not because of his ethnicity, which is Ikwerre anyway. It was based on his level of corruption. Read up and stop displaying your ethnic tinted and warped knowledge here.
point of correction odili is not ikwerre..
so yu re callin all the igbos in rivers state ikwerre includin etche or opobo...or obiagbo too..
Yu must be high ,make una dey travel abeg una...tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
point of correction odili is not ikwerre..
so yu re callin all the igbos in rivers state ikwerre includin etche or opobo...or obiagbo too..
Yu must be high ,make una dey travel abeg una...tongue

The question remains --- ''Are we Biafrans?''

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Nigerian slave, learn and re-learn You are a conquered slave, our war booty. That is what you are. Back to the matter.

A slave talking about war booty. You conquered who? You mean the north conquered you? Yeah we already agreed on that Remember they run you in an outside of their region without war. We know. You ain't have to repeat it.

!. You are buying land in another man's territory --- shows your level of wisdom and truly shows y1bos do not learn from history. I will advise you to buy more. Keep developing the lands of the others, while yours continues to lie impoverished, desolate, gully eroded and in ruins.
Aren't you ashamed that people who lost everything, came to your lands and turning you into a refugees in your own land. Pretty much pushed you to the poverty ridden regions of your lsnds. Most of the ghettos in South West in inhabited by Yoruba people while non yorubas inhabit the moderate to semi decent areas and you are not even ashamed of yourselves. In SS, you're a criminal touts begging for foods. In SE, you're a criminal touts begging for lands. Up north, you're a slave and finally in your SW, you're a criminal touts shining the shoes of foreigners and living in abject poverty in your own lands and you're not even ashamed of yourselves. Developing what? Last I checked the least developed lands in south is SW despite your people constant narrate of being developed. Despite never witnessing a war, non its lands demolished, only one region still looks like it did prior to the war. Ingact it still looks like it is sruck in 1800s. Only one region still today do not have any toiletry in their house and only one region we know can be persuaded simply by feeding them. Your form "developed". People refusing to live like you animals and realize they are human beings aren't developing your lands. They already developed theirs. They milking your lands of all it got and returning it home to their own. While your people are the definition of poverty striken, none of our people are depending on government for common things as food, housing and even a damn toilet. You probably should go read the article where it illustrate the disgust of living in your so called "largest city in Africa" and funny thing, it was your people talking about it. Primitive is understatement for yoruba. Savage is an understatement for yoruba. Infact the term yoruba should be put in the dictionary as a word for less than a human being and animals.

2. Lagos is owing Anambra -- the same Anambra Obi claimed had 200bn in the coffers and Obiano told us by evening that the state is bankrupt. You are making yourself a jester here. It is the same Anambra that Lagos, the state with highest IGR in the federation is owing.
Obiano saying so in what? Oh yeah that is right saharareporter. You know that yoruba website. Huh. Let's look at it. Anambra is broke yet Obiano I'm just few months of his governorship have already started on multiple projects and even donated billions to schools in Anambra state without borrowing a cent yet this buffoon is keen to believe it's broke. Let me guess na you dash am money for him projects okwuya? Lmfaooo you really are an ediot. Please stop making a f00l of yourself on here. Engage half your sense. Infact 1% of your brain should be sufficient enough to think. Oh well probably an impossible task. If your entire tribe are brainless and you are born brainles, how do I expect you to think with a brain.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

grin grin you're trying to educate an illiterate. Nwoke it is an impossible task. Can't you see how clueless and ediotic most of his comments have been.
nna i taya o...i neva knew he is illiterate o..
Yu know their forefather love egbo,(kanja) even as a minister..that s y many yorubbers re tout in lagos..watch the foto below...tongue

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

The question remains --- ''Are we Biafrans?''
show me the link,i ve given yu one link
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2014

Let us even assume and agree that Lagos is owing Anambra. Don't you think it shows how stup1d your leaders are? They are giving money to another state, to develop their state, while theirs is still underdeveloped. See y1bos logic. Very wonderful.

Really are You that stup1d? Now I get why your leaders are so highly indebted and your people care less. lagos owing Anambra actually means that state has a huge chunk of your state and can actually bankrupt you if they so wish. Why so you think USA tries to maintain a positive relationship with china. Are you people that much of an ediot. Income from other regions was used to develop Lagos hence that's the only city in your entire region worth anything and actually decent looking. Having that city owning them money means they got you in their balls and can bankrupt you anytime they so wish. Why you think every region find it laughable that yoruba are clueless on what an international slaves your own leaders are making una with their constant borrowing. Hah. Doesn't surprise me though you are clueless. After all, you are YORUBA. Brain cells you lack.

3. Point of correction -- we dont run to GEJ. We are not y1bos, led by Adaobi, always running into the wrapper of GEJ. Several examples abound.

You don't run to GEJ. Really I'll give you three minutes to modify it. Better go and read how your osun "engineer" grin governor ran to GEJ to scream how broke and poverty ridden that state is. Infact, I can post the article for you. Do you wish for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by PentiumPro(f): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Who are these Biafrans that don't want to go home?

Why the fear to go back to your ancestral home?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
chai my mind didnt even go there,yes it s fulani and not even awusa the major tribes..
This Southwest bin could be coward till eternity...
How could small fulani took over the kingdom of yoruba and chase away the yorubas from their land and obasanjo kept mute as a president then..
This pple dey carry last i swear...

Biko you dey ask. Dem be Fulani slaves to 19 keredim. How do you expect slaves to speak out against their master. Dem craze? Shebi u no see how they trying to install a 70 year old Fulani as president. One Thing I Can't deny from yoruba, They are a good slave.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

A slave talking about war booty. You conquered who? You mean the north conquered you? Yeah we already agreed on that Remember they run you in an outside of their region without war. We know. You ain't have to repeat it.

Aren't you ashamed that people who lost everything, came to your lands and turning you into a refugees in your own land. Pretty much pushed you to the poverty ridden regions of your lsnds. Most of the ghettos in South West in inhabited by Yoruba people while non yorubas inhabit the moderate to semi decent areas and you are not even ashamed of yourselves. In SS, you're a criminal touts begging for foods. In SE, you're a criminal touts begging for lands. Up north, you're a slave and finally in your SW, you're a criminal touts shining the shoes of foreigners and living in abject poverty in your own lands and you're not even ashamed of yourselves. Developing what? Last I checked the least developed lands in south is SW despite your people constant narrate of being developed. Despite never witnessing a war, non its lands demolished, only one region still looks like it did prior to the war. Ingact it still looks like it is sruck in 1800s. Only one region still today do not have any toiletry in their house and only one region we know can be persuaded simply by feeding them. Your form "developed". People refusing to live like you animals and realize they are human beings aren't developing your lands. They already developed theirs. They milking your lands of all it got and returning it home to their own. While your people are the definition of poverty striken, none of our people are depending on government for common things as food, housing and even a damn toilet. You probably should go read the article where it illustrate the disgust of living in your so called "largest city in Africa" and funny thing, it was your people talking about it. Primitive is understatement for yoruba. Savage is an understatement for yoruba. Infact the term yoruba should be put in the dictionary as a word for less than a human being and animals.

Obiano saying so in what? Oh yeah that is right saharareporter. You know that yoruba website. Huh. Let's look at it. Anambra is broke yet Obiano I'm just few months of his governorship have already started on multiple projects and even donated billions to schools in Anambra state without borrowing a cent yet this buffoon is keen to believe it's broke. Let me guess na you dash am money for him projects okwuya? Lmfaooo you really are an ediot. Please stop making a f00l of yourself on here. Engage half your sense. Infact 1% of your brain should be sufficient enough to think. Oh well probably an impossible task. If your entire tribe are brainless and you are born brainles, how do I expect you to think with a brain.

You are a war booty and y1bos will forever remain the slaves of this ONE NIGERIA.

We are blessed by God and we shall remain blessed. We will keep deporting you shameless criminals, cannibals called y1bos.

See this 1diot, because he is doing projects that shows he has the money . You are a joker for real.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/27193-is-anambra-cursed-or-is-gov-obiano-the-cause

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Descartes: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Biko you dey ask. Dem be Fulani slaves to 19 keredim. How do you expect slaves to speak out against their master. Dem craze? Shebi u no see how they trying to install a 70 year old Fulani as president. One Thing I Can't deny from yoruba, They are a good slave.

grin cheesy grin

You just spoke like my dad
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

How daft can this Ariara market graduate be. Google is your friend or because his name is not written in 100naira+100naira, you can not comprehend that his name is Rotimi Amaechi Chibuike. Based on that, i should be calling him a yoruba name.

Ikwerre Gov said ''Are we Biafrans?'' that says it all.
ok give me link...
So that i can confirm it because yu guys re good in misinforming the publics...
Link or adonbi.......
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

You are a war booty and y1bos will forever remain the slaves of this ONE NIGERIA.

We are blessed by God and we shall remain blessed. We will keep deporting you shameless criminals, cannibals called y1bos.

See this 1diot, because he is doing projects that shows he has the money . You are a joker for real.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/27193-is-anambra-cursed-or-is-gov-obiano-the-cause

I think you forgot to inform God he was supposed to bless una. If you staving and can be easily persuaded through stomach infrastructure, you're not blessed.
If you people barely have toilets in your cities and have to decide having one or not when buying a house, you're not blessed.
If you have to create a fake stats to show improvement and each of those stats is being destroyed by the federal government, you're not blessed.
If you have to beg to receive free lands and foods when you're out of your region. You're are not blessed.
if you have to dependent on others for money in order to develop? You're not blessed.

nigga you're cursed and God dealt a heavy one on you. Now go outside and carry that Igbo man's bag for him so he can give you your daily 20 naira dash. We all know what a tout/agbero yoruba be.

See this ediot..he posted an article of a rant saying "Obiano stopped his projects, paying Obi thousands of naira" yet in the article the projects stopped was not named, pay check or any form of evidence to proof Obiano is paying Obi that amount was not provided and this ediot, superstar1, posted it up. Cheiiiii. Dem should dash you a goat brain sef. Anyway sha, never click on that Anambra thread where their people are posting what's going on in their land. Wetin you see go make you cry.

No projects aren't done with money. Na your head dey use do am.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

grin cheesy grin

You just spoke like my dad

Haaa grin

your dad and my dad are the same way. That's his favorite words to use
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Blackvampire(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Olusola and Bukola really sounds very timbuktu-ish.

Y1bos and their Alaba market education.
Yes they are not yorubas sarakis are immigrants from mali
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
PentiumPro:
Who are these Biafrans that don't want to go home?

Why the fear to go back to your ancestral home?
[size=18][b]
sorry to burst yur bubbles...
We dominate our ancestral homes..
We dominate th northern part of nigeria...
We dominate the southern west,east and south of nigeria..

After d indigenes in lagos,igbos re the 2nd in population
After d indigenes in kano state,igbos re the 2nd in population..
it s also applicable to other state..is there state yu will go yu wont seen an igbo man except in borno or gombe or if the state is curse..
Yes any state yu didnt see an igboman...
My dear that state is curse..mark my word..
We dominate the southeast and we need to expand our business and technology...
japan has no oil but they re doin well in technology and business...
We re igbos and we re biafrans..

I will die igbo
Come back as an igbo
I will foreva remain igbo.
And i will continue to be an igbo...

We re far differents from other tribes cos many want to come their next life as an igbo..
We are much in population...
So we re all ova nigeria and outside nigeria...
One love...[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Blackvampire(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Lol. Igbos and their attache-by-force mentality.

Wonders shall never end, Ikwerres and Okrikas over to you. Y1bos have started claiming PH again. You need to drive them out of PH again.

PH was, is and will forever be for Ikwerres and Okrikas. You running away from your gully erosion to settle their does not make you owners of the city.

The last time i checked the Gov of Rivers has Rotimi in his name, the I should be dancing azonto for promoting my ethnicity. How hilarious can you get. He has said it over and over again, he is Ikwerre and he will forever be. Stop your attche by-force mentality and take pride in yourselfand let people be the ones that want to associate with you and you not forcing people to be part of you.

Ndokwa are denying y1bo roots, likewise ikwerres. That is a known fact.
i dont knw where you got your information from am a proud ndokwa boy from kwale in utag bunor .and am a proud..igbo..even our obis..come to think of it when did it ever become the right of the yorubas to determine who is igbo and who is not...gosh have you ever being in delta...do u even knw the meanin of anioma .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by PentiumPro(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:

sorry to burst yur bubbles...
We dominate our ancestral homes..
We dominate th northern part of nigeria...
We dominate the southern west,east and south of nigeria..

After d indigenes in lagos,igbos re the 2nd in population
After d indigenes in kano state,igbos re the 2nd in population..
it s also applicable to other state..is there state yu will go yu wont seen an igbo man except in borno or gombe or if the state is curse..
Yes any state yu didnt see an igboman...
My dear that state is curse..mark my word..
We dominate the southeast and we need to expand our business and technology...
japan has no oil but they re doin well in technology and business...
We re igbos and we re biafrans..

I will die igbo
Come back as an igbo
I will foreva remain igbo.
And i will continue to be an igbo...

We re far differents from other tribes cos many want to come their next life as an igbo..
We are much in population...
So we re all ova nigeria and outside nigeria...
One love...

Stop this useless fonts, very reader's unfriendly. It doesn't make you stand out.

I don hear your noise.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by walemoney007(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
the otha fool call her gf name nteb...
Wich is either ibibio name...
So what s yur own gf name...? B4 i say somethin...
I know yu guys dont travel..so we igbos travels, so am ready to share knowledges wit u base on experience and fact or go to culture room and be enlighting....
So wat is ur own asaba gf name...the native name o...?
wia in my post did I said she is my gf,a gal from asaba told me she is not igbo.I don't need to travel to asaba before I will bliv her
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
PentiumPro:

Stop this useless fonts, very reader's unfriendly. It doesn't make you stand out.

I don hear your noise.
if i tell yu sey i understand yur sentence..i dey lie to yu..that s why i write in pilgin so that yu go fit yan me well...

Yu asked a questions and i gave u an answer...
Yu com dey call am noise...
I dont understan yu boo...
Talks to yur yorobbers brodas to desist frm igbos affairs ok..
Anu mpam
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by walemoney007(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Never mention Asaba again in that your useless typing. Get out of your villages and travel for once in una life. Make sense of unaselves
she is not from asaba but agbor,I made a mistake
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by walemoney007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
the otha fool call her gf name nteb...
Wich is either ibibio name...
So what s yur own gf name...? B4 i say somethin...
I know yu guys dont travel..so we igbos travels, so am ready to share knowledges wit u base on experience and fact or go to culture room and be enlighting....
So wat is ur own asaba gf name...the native name o...?
she is from agbor not asaba
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
walemoney007:
wia in my post did I said she is my gf,a gal from asaba told me she is not igbo.I don't need to travel to asaba before I will bliv her
hahahahaha
nairalander no go kill me wit laff ...
A gal yu dont know where she come from told yu she stay in asaba or she is from asaba and yu beliv her...
Guy dis amala no good for the yorubas at all..
Sorry to say..ur statement is invalid
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by walemoney007(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hahahahaha
nairalander no go kill me wit laff ...
A gal yu dont know where she come from told yu she stay in asaba or she is from asaba and yu beliv her...
Guy dis amala no good for the yorubas at all..
Sorry to say..ur statement is invalid
Nah you sabi
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
walemoney007:
she is not from asaba but agbor,I made a mistake
re yu a man or a boi...
Yu sound confuse..
If yu wanna get answers from agbor..go to culture forum..
Agbor ancestry is mixed with igbos and benin ancestry jus like onitsha too...
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
walemoney007:
u are not just stup!d,u are also a fvcktard.she is from agbor and she told me not to call her a igbo gal again.if u don't lik dat u r free to Go n Die
lol...ok..yu dey vex...
Yu know wat agbor is big..some villages in agbor dont claimed igbo ok..while some do claimed igbo...
So we no dey force her to be igbo..we re ok wit anioma pple who claimed igbo..tanx
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by walemoney007(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
re yu a man or a boi...
Yu sound confuse..
If yu wanna get answers from agbor..go to culture forum..
Agbor ancestry is mixed with igbos and benin ancestry jus like onitsha too...
I thought d name of d place is asaba.I called n ask her on fone,she is from agbor.I don't know agbo before,so dats y is hard for me to remember..so guy,am not confuse

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

I think you forgot to inform God he was supposed to bless una. If you staving and can be easily persuaded through stomach infrastructure, you're not blessed.
If you people barely have toilets in your cities and have to decide having one or not when buying a house, you're not blessed.
If you have to create a fake stats to show improvement and each of those stats is being destroyed by the federal government, you're not blessed.
If you have to beg to receive free lands and foods when you're out of your region. You're are not blessed.
if you have to dependent on others for money in order to develop? You're not blessed.

nigga you're cursed and God dealt a heavy one on you. Now go outside and carry that Igbo man's bag for him so he can give you your daily 20 naira dash. We all know what a tout/agbero yoruba be.

See this ediot..he posted an article of a rant saying "Obiano stopped his projects, paying Obi thousands of naira" yet in the article the projects stopped was not named, pay check or any form of evidence to proof Obiano is paying Obi that amount was not provided and this ediot, superstar1, posted it up. Cheiiiii. Dem should dash you a goat brain sef. Anyway sha, never click on that Anambra thread where their people are posting what's going on in their land. Wetin you see go make you cry.

No projects aren't done with money. Na your head dey use do am.

y1bos whining and crying since 1860.

We are your lord and we shall continue to lord it over you, slave of all.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
walemoney007:
I thought d name of d place is asaba.I called n ask her on fone,she is from agbor.I don't know agbo before,so dats y is hard for me to remember..so guy,am not confuse
ya u re nt confuse,atleast u ve call her.
but what s her native name? Anyway those mixed ancestry like some agbors re always confuse abt their origin.i wil advise to take a trip to agbor and see how many bear benin nd igbo as their names and surname..
wale all join...jare
mofe lo su n
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by kayalla(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
why they go dey ask for that kin big money? them forget say na the same Lagos State Govt de pay the Judge ni

and whats with everyone suing the govt, that kin thing no de work for Naija
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Kaysalas(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
superstar1:

See this world class m0ron.

Ikwerres are y1bos? Says who -- of course daft y1bos who are fond of doing attaché by force. Have you forgotten "Are we Biafra?" they have denied you severally, but your low self esteem will never allow to respect yourselves, by letting them be.

PH is ruled by Ikwerres and not cannibalistic y1bo slaves. Period. Deal with it. Proof to us Ikwerres are y1bos.

How daft can you be? June 12 is not a war. Do you think having the skills of pen usage civil disobedience and protest, as seen in civilised world, to achieve set aims and objectives are easy to come by. If it was, your forefathers will not sacrifice your grandmothers and your-never-to-be fathers to Amadioha, based on their cheat beating and rush of blood to their brains.

Could y1bos have dealt with June 12 issue without rushing to war with hoes and cutlasses? Do they have the wisdom to navigate such tumultuous situation without sacrificing their generations yet unborn and making the ones alive everlasting slaves? No, their brains are pentium 1, too slow to deal with such.

With the protest and pen, we demystified and dealt immortal blow to the military and Northern Oligarchy. We played the Evil Genius at his game and made him to bow. Even the Devil's Incarnate himself, Abacha, was made to bite the dust with mere apple and one of us was installed as the president.

Face the north and confront them for once. Lest I forget, the last time you tried it, you were shipped back into your gully eroded alaigbo in body bags in your thousands.

Bow at your master's feet and learn.

Heard y1bo party, AkPuGA is dead. Shows the level of your political sagacity.
Shit! Name who be THIS GUY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / Saraki Presides Over Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.