Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State (22903 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by uzolexis(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
kai the thing pain am,uzo too wan liive for Lagos their small London grin

I was born, bread and buttered in Lagos and the same goes for a lot of other non-yorubas. You will be shocked at how many non-yorubas are born in Lagos daily. Lagos is the commercial centre of west Africa and among the top 10 fastest growing cities in the world and do you know one of the criterias used in ranking it, the diversity So pls keep chasing non-yorubas out of Lagos and let's see what becomes of ur beloved Lagos.
I'm not saying Yorubas do not contribute to the development of Lagos but there is a reason why Lagos is much more developed than any other part of Nigeria. Just think about this without sentiments and you'll get my point.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
uzolexis:

What is this one saying undecided

You people are insincere, this is not about any destitute getting deported but your lust for lagos, that is what I'm saying and we are very aware of the underlying issues and will respond appropriately.

Were people not also got removed from the street in abuja, none of you hypocrites made any noise then.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
There is no point for Igbos to become upset about this deportation if you ask me. Honestly speaking, it's an avenue to tell other Nigerians that Ibos are capable of taking care of themselves instead of feasting on other people limited resouces.

Take a proper look at Nigeria as a whole, you ll realise that people that should be tagged as parasites are Ibos. why? cos Ibos leave their region in millions to other regions to feast on the little resources meant for the indigenes of those regions and the funny thing about this is d fact that Ibos ll be claiming/beating their chest on how developed their region is when you can't even live in the same region you claimed to be developed. Can you imagine an American living in Mexico bragging about how beautiful America is but refuse to leave Mexico! The few Americans in Mexico are either fugitives, diplomat or American Businessmen. You won't see ordinary Americans moving to Mexico in millions cos they are aware of the fact their country is better than Mexico and that is how it is everywhere around d world but to Igbos..................

Finally, It ll be nice to start getting use to this deportation thing u know cos it would eventually happen. Then, you would either apply for asylum, resident permit or become illegal immigrants in the whole south west. I strongly believe most Ibos would go d way of naturalisation so as to remain in d west. I don't wish for this to happen considering those innocent childs who were born and brought up in the west but with the attitude of their forefathers and these new generation................

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
StOla:

He had no reason to apologise. No apologies were given when prior deportations of miscreants were carried out by the same Lagos state government or other state governments.

The issue here is that some people looked the other way when their tribe was spared in the previous clampdown on miscreants only to become social crusaders when their tribe got affected.
Suddenly, miscreants and destitutes with no known address nor legal economic occupation suddenly had brothers willing to fight for a cause they considered a tribal affront.

EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by abysirius(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
madamoringo:
Hahahahahaha.....THIEVES! We saved them but their long-throat will not spare them disgrace! Next is to carry strong medicine go China, Iran, etc where....(complete the rest)!
Abeg which one be strong medicine o?Lol
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Scatterboss(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Firefire:

Why do you always support all illegality by ACN turned APC

Have you ever seen where KAI made illegal arrest of poor traders and thrown into their blackmaria meant for criminals ?

Must we continue to turn blind eyes to our leaders’ ill-treatment of fellow Nigerian citizen just to claim tribal patriotism?

Any sensible and human friendly government would not descend so low as to deporting fellow country people.

Why not play the game across the board and deport everyone found wanting and not only a particular tribe. (Hausa or Igbo)

Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan (You have the rights to think otherwise) but I will never celebrate mediocrity of over hype leader in whatever form.

Peace.

I am not a party man, but you are a PDP man, I am for good governance. What illegality? Fashola reconciled some Yorubas with there families in Osun, Oyo and some other Yoruba states. There was no noise nor argument, why should the yeeboes own be the problem. Why not condemn the same Pita Hoebi that deported destitute to Ebonyi and other Igbo states. What about Orji that sacked all non Indigene in the civil service?

http://247ureports.com/evidence-gov-peter-obi-deported-29-beggars-with-children-to-ebonyi-akwa-ibom-in-2011/

You are quick to play the ACN party stuff in any SW discussion, hence giving way for the yeeboes to yarb us. I have been watching you and its your way. I am a bonafide indigene/Prince of Lagos and want the best for my state, I don't care about any party but want the progress for my state. Any nuisance sleeping under the bridge should be reconciled with his family, its not a must you come to Lagos.

As for KAI, street trading/hawkers is illegal in Lagos. We have seen many cases of moving trucks kill little kids selling Gala or water on highway, its totally uncalled for. Please try to be honest and objective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by StOla: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
uzolexis:

now we are on the same page. I don't even want to talk about T.A Orgi's case in Abia state cause my Aunt was affected,she has lived in Aba for about 30yrs and has been working in the local govt. council, it was just about a yr to her retirement before that e-diot governor sacked all Imo indigenes. Imagine after working for a place for so many yrs, no pension, nothing, just like that angry and we Nigerians just let it slide.
We will keep being treated as 2nd class citizens in our country if we keep allowing incidents like this go unpunished.

True!

I think T.A Orji recently announced plans to reinstate some of the Imo state employees sacked about 3yrs ago, with much jubilation and fanfare by those affected.

In a decent society, labour unions would have challenged the very act, but it was allowed to slide by.

I hope your Aunt gets her entitlements. We all should learn to demand for our rights and not beg for them. Even rights to miscreant-free movement within the country. wink
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
pazienza:

Ojukwu wasn't the leader of Ndiigbo, he was the leader of Biafra, which the Eastern minorites were willingly part of. Ojukwu spoke the wishes of Biafran people,and not just Ndiigbo. After all, the western Igbo,wasn't part of Biafra.

The Eastern minorities had always had their destinies in they hands, they survived the pre colonial era without being Igbonized,because of the republican spirit of Ndiigbo, that prevented the unification of Igbo speaking tribes and subsequent conquest of non Igbo speaking tribes that would have followed. The Igbo know our Minorities, and they know us, we never needed the advice of the Yoruba/Arewa to co exist peacefully with our minorities, we sure wont ever need it now.

Nobody is asking or advising you as to what to do with/without your minority as you claimed but all what we are saying/said-60s is/was that let your liberation be limited to your given and accepted states which are: Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and of course Imo State.

It's quite sad that Ibos couldn't see beyond their noses as a result of their bad attitude towards life and people around them. If they do see beyond their noses, they would have realise what might likely befall them after separation considering their population all over other regions........................
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

You and your likes are Pinheads cos if you guys are not, someone who is ready and willing to be part of you should not get upset like that when your name is mentioned. All what that reaction depicted was nothing but hatred at its zenith. Let me cite dis as an example here, a friend who was very close to me back in d days was called my brother by people who don't really know our background but he never get upset cos he love me as a friend.
story for the gods...
All i know is that yu re a fool to call an ibibio girl ,an igbo girl.
That shows most yorubas dont travel at all to know some places in nigeria...
How wll yu feel if i call yu abuuki and yu re a yoruba guy...eeh undecided

Yu even went ahead to friend an akwa ibom girl,
Yu thought she is an igbo girl...
I know how prescious an igbo girls re to the yorubas..
But next time search well to look for an igbo girl but if yu dont ve money to maintain her...
Then forget igbos girls because they frend pple who re hardworking like the igbos...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by StOla: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Guk:
The case was DoA...dead on arrival from the onset because Lagos State has documentary evidence that (1) They wrote to Anambra State and listed their names on the paper and Anambra State govt through its liason office in Lagos received and acknowledged receipt of the letter. (2) Lagos State has evidence of rehabilatation efforts given to the people and they were sheltered; fed and clothed preparatory to their transportation and hand over to Anambra.

Peter Obi unfortunately made a meal of it rather than discipline the govt officials that collected LASG letter and threw it aside.

Rather, they should sue Anambra stay for not providing them with incentive to remain and thrive at home.

For equity sake, i advocate that every state in nigeria should have a portion of its federal allocation removed and given to the host state. If as a state, you begin to lose a sizable portion of your allocation, you will develop your state well enough and people will only migrate minimally

True!
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by EasternLeopard: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:
There is no point for Igbos to become upset about this deportation if you ask me. Honestly speaking, it's an avenue to tell other Nigerians that Ibos are capable of taking care of themselves instead of feasting on other people limited resouces.

Take a proper look at Nigeria as a whole, you ll realise that people that should be tagged as parasites are Ibos. why? cos Ibos leave their region in millions to other regions to feast on the little resources meant for the indigenes of those regions and the funny thing about this is d fact that Ibos ll be claiming/beating their chest on how developed their region is when you can't even live in the same region you claimed to be developed. Can you imagine an American living in Mexico bragging about how beautiful America is but refuse to leave Mexico! The few Americans in Mexico are either fugitives, diplomat or American Businessmen. You won't see ordinary Americans moving to Mexico in millions cos they are aware of the fact their country is better than Mexico and that is how it is everywhere around d world but to Igbos..................

Finally, It ll be nice to start getting use to this deportation thing u know cos it would eventually happen. Then, you would either apply for asylum, resident permit or become illegal immigrants in the whole south west. I strongly believe most Ibos would go d way of naturalisation so as to remain in d west. I don't wish for this to happen considering those innocent childs who were born and brought up in the west but with the attitude of their forefathers and these new generation................

That's why your fathers were ............. for wasting 500 000 soldiers in forcefully united themselves with Igbos(so called parasites).

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by pazienza(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

Nobody is asking or advising you as to what to do with/without your minority as you claimed but all what we are saying/said-60s is/was that let your liberation be limited to your given and accepted states which are: Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and of course Imo State.

It's quite sad that Ibos couldn't see beyond their noses as a result of their bad attitude towards life and people around them. If they do see beyond their noses, they would have realise what might likely befall them after separation considering their population all over other regions........................

You are not an Igbo, neither are you an Eastern minority, you can't be the one to dictate to us. You should be more pre occupied with the happenings in Odualand and the Arewa impending invasion of your land,that they had already started in Ilorin.

Leave Eastern region issues for Ndiigbo and her minority neighbours to worry about, stop crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
story for the gods...
All i know is that yu re a fool to call an ibibio girl ,an igbo girl.
That shows most yorubas dont travel at all to know some places in nigeria...
How wll yu feel if i call yu abuuki and yu re a yoruba guy...eeh undecided

Yu even went ahead to friend an akwa ibom girl,
Yu thought she is an igbo girl...
I know how prescious an igbo girls re to the yorubas..
But next time search well to look for an igbo girl but if yu dont ve money to maintain her...
Then forget igbos girls because they frend pple who re hardworking like the igbos...

I see how hard-working your brothers are in Malaysia, Ghana and Libya prisons. Fool!

I never claimed that Northern region is part of us or trying to be part of us Pinhead. The closest people to Yorubas are Aworis and d likes and they r always happy to be called Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by shineeye: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
yoloba people if you ask an average yolluba man and woman what they want to be in their next life trust me 99% want to be igbos in their next life look at the way anything igbos is making over 30million people get excited is beyond resealable doubt.Even in medical terms scientist doctors cannot explain why... grin
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Osakah24(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Anaskie:
They can always go to the Court of Appeal and I'm sure they'd get a favourable judgement there.

I strongly believe they have a just case. U can't just pick up people from the streets and dump them under a bridge in the middle of the night.

This isn't about ethnicity. Its about what is morally right.
The judge totally ignored the fact that these people were subjected to inhuman conditions by being detained for several days without any formal charge and then packed like sardines in a lorry to be dumped under a bridge!

Let's remove tribal sentiments for once and call a spade a spade.
We are human beings for Christ's sakes!
Most animals show love to their kind better than most posters you are calling humans here, so who be animal?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by shineeye: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

I see how hard-working your brothers are in Malaysia, Ghana and Libya prisons. Fool!

I never claimed that Northern region is part of us or trying to be part of us Pinhead. The closest people to Yorubas are Aworis and d likes and they r always happy to be called Yoruba.
kwara ilorin is not yolobaland anymore? this una slave mentality have really give you lot some deep physiological effects why are you guys so concern about we from SS and the igbos from SE?is not that you love us and hate igbos separately.please dont ever talk for niger delta ever again you don't know the difference b/w igbos and niger delta people just because you leeches and parasites are only interested in sucking us dry if we close the taps hunger will kill una for yolobaland respect your bosses please..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
pazienza:

You are not an Igbo, neither are you an Eastern minority, you can't be the one to dictate to us. You should be more pre occupied with the happenings in Odualand and the Arewa impending invasion of your land,that they had already started in Ilorin.

Leave Eastern region issues for Ndiigbo and her minority neighbours to worry about, stop crying more than the bereaved.

Trust me, I wouldn't have been involved in Ibos business if not cos my fatherland-The entire south west become one of d topics of d day. stay away from Yorubas issues and peace ll be all yours bro.

There you go again, Ilorin!!!! you see, d different between u guys and us-Yorubas is our intelligence. let me quickly remind you about d only war your forefathers ever fought, the only war your forefathers ever fought was d civil war apart from d little little lnter community war which they all lost woefully. Bro, your forefathers were beaten like babies and up till now, the new generation continue to feel sorry themselves.
The same people have killed thousands of your sisters and brothers in their region and your region and there is nothing you guys could do anything about it

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by link2jude(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2014

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by hensben(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
kwencypresh:

D tin tire me,, even as m typing a little boy n d mom is @ my front beggin me for money
Na so dem dey go frm shop to shop
u should give them if u have...not mocking them though...na bad government cause am
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Osakah24(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

You are using USA &Mexico as your point of comparison when you know that in USA people from Florida can go to Chicago or California or anywhere. the last I checked igbos are still nigeria,or how else do you want to show urself up for who you are?.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

yu pple re so coward to claimed the yorubas in kwara state,becos yu re scare of awusa north.

Yu pples re so coward to claimed the emir of illorin seat of a king in kwara state to be a yorrubber man and yu allow a northerners to cheat on yyu in yur own land in kwarra state...,?

Even tho yu didnt claimed them,some yoruba dudes, do see them as yorubas even the ones in kogi state....

Abi no be yorubas get kwara state...?
anyway,
we ve neva one day claimed that ibibio or ijaws re igbos...
But fool lik yu who dont travel except to be in your father old red roof house we see us or all of us as igbos because they re in the eastern part of naija..

Warning

dont go near igbo girls if yu re not hardworking at all...

We igbos re not lazy bro..
take it or leave it...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by NewNigeriaMind: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
uzolexis:

U r so dumb it's sad. Now let me brk it down for u,they have Lagos resident permit cause they live in Lagos.

This nigga is pained.....

Yeah we are saying the same thing. Of course they need a permit to live in LAGOS. Since you people have turned Lagos to your obodo oyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Resisting the urge to comment.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Osakah24(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
F2G2G:

Come to tink of it, these people are they not citizens of this our beloved country? Don't they have d right to live anywhere they want to live? If this is not partiality, wat of all these Hausa people that use to beg in every state why haven't they deported all of them or their own begging get class?
To tell you how biased the judge was,How did the whole deportees become indigenes of anambra state or do you have to kill a mad man because you dont them in the society?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
uzolexis:

I was born, bread and buttered in Lagos and the same goes for a lot of other non-yorubas. You will be shocked at how many non-yorubas are born in Lagos daily. Lagos is the commercial centre of west Africa and among the top 10 fastest growing cities in the world and do you know one of the criterias used in ranking it, the diversity So pls keep chasing non-yorubas out of Lagos and let's see what becomes of ur beloved Lagos.
I'm not saying Yorubas do not contribute to the development of Lagos but there is a reason why Lagos is much more developed than any other part of Nigeria. Just think about this without sentiments and you'll get my point.
hahahahahahahahahahahahah story for the gods,she wanna be part of little london by all means,that you were born bred and buttered,wetin I dey talk self?{you were not bread and buttered} that you were akpued and egusied in lagos since the days of Lord Lugard doesn't make you a lagosian,the only thing that can make us to consider you small {tintini}and give you a visa is to marry a lagosian,{yes ke}without that, forget it,the next deportation I will personally lead them to ajegunle where you reside and send you back to awka grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
yu pple re so coward to claimed the yorubas in kwara state,becos yu re scare of awusa north.

Yu pples re so coward to claimed the emir of illorin seat of a king in kwara state to be a yorrubber man and yu allow a northerners to cheat on yyu in yur own land in kwarra state...,?

Even tho yu didnt claimed them,some yoruba dudes, do see them as yorubas even the ones in kogi state....

Abi no be yorubas get kwara state...?
anyway,
we ve neva one day claimed that ibibio or ijaws re igbos...
But fool lik yu who dont travel except to be in your father old red roof house we see us or all of us as igbos because they re in the eastern part of naija..

Warning

dont go near igbo girls if yu re not hardworking at all...

We igbos re not lazy bro..
take it or leave it...

See this idiota from the cesspit of Aba.

Yes we lost Ilorin to Hausas, a major tribe in Nigeria.

You lost Igwurocha or what the y1bo name of. Port Harcourt, your houses and streets to minority ethic groups eg Okrikas Ikwerres etc.

Ilorin was never renamed, can you say the same of Oyigbo. I heard they wanted to even rename Aba to Abu, they only pitied you. cheesy grin cheesy

You fought your Biafra war and lost just 2mm women and children, minus your men.

We fought for June 12 and locked down this country without a single shot and we lost less than 30 people and still ensured a Yoruba man became president after sending IBB away from Aso Rock, Abacha to the world beyond and snatching power from the military and the powerful Northern Oligarchy.

You use brawn, we use brain
You use violence, we use wisdom
You use gun, we use pen.

Who is the coward here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
shineeye:
kwara ilorin is not yolobaland anymore? this una slave mentality have really give you lot some deep physiological effects why are you guys so concern about we from SS and the igbos from SE?is not that you love us and hate igbos separately.please dont ever talk for niger delta ever again you don't know the difference b/w igbos and niger delta people just because you leeches and parasites are only interested in sucking us dry if we close the taps hunger will kill una for yolobaland respect your bosses please..

Look at dis fool calling himself South South. My dad is from Delta while my mum is from Ondo state(both are in Niger-delta). Point of correction, you and your likes are only deceiving yourself by forcing yourself on South South people. Ibos have always been alone and you guys ll continue to be alone like a man with leprosy

You ll soon realise where South south (not Akwa ibom axis) belong to when d right time comes, there won't be anything like Niger-delta if there is a war today in Nigeria cos there are different ethnic groups in Niger-delta and each of these ethnic groups has relationship with either Yoruba or Ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by donmalcolm21(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
This is a victorious judgement to the society at large. Obi and not FasholÀ should be blamed for the fate of those destitutes
A phool has finally spoken, it seems you are limited in life.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this idiota from the cesspit of Aba.

Yes we lost Ilorin to Hausas, a major tribe in Nigeria.

You lost Igwurocha or what the y1bo name of. Port Harcourt, your houses and streets to minority ethic groups eg Okrikas Ikwerres etc.

You fought your Biafra war and lost just 2mm women and children, minus your men.

We fought for June 12 and locked down this country without a single shot and we lost less than 30 people and still ensured a Yoruba man became president after sending IBB away from Aso Rock, Abacha to the world beyond and snatching power from the military and the powerful Northern Oligarchy.

Who is the coward here?

Tell him bro............... We didn't even loss anything bro.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by shineeye: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

Look at dis fool calling himself South South. My dad is from Delta while my mum is from Ondo state(both are in Niger-delta). Point of correction, you and your likes are only deceiving yourself by forcing yourself on South South people. Ibos have always been alone and you guys ll continue to be alone like a man with leprosy

You ll soon realise where South south (not Akwa ibom axis) belong to when d right time comes, there won't be anything like Niger-delta if there is a war today in Nigeria cos there are different ethnic groups in Niger-delta and each of these ethnic groups has relationship with either Yoruba or Ibo.
hahahahha yoloba man claiming niger delta to be corrected am from anioma in delta states fools like you are always trying to tell us that we are not igbos in so many occasions we have warned you parasites to mind your business matter of fact ondo oil producing areas is not yolobaland is like you people want to attache yourselves by force thank God GEJ will soon give back the oil wells to the rightfully owners very soon, the exhibition of fears to igbos is very worrisome .
Now you are claiming niger delta yoloba chameleon you dont even know the difference between ibibio girl and igbo girl ewu ofia thief and parasite claiming delta state hahahaha
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by clovislouis(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
madamoringo:
Hahahahahaha.....THIEVES! We saved them but their long-throat will not spare them disgrace! Next is to carry strong medicine go China, Iran, etc where....(complete the rest)!
big fool that's what u re
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by FolarinToks: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
shineeye:
hahahahha yoloba man claiming niger delta to be corrected am from anioma in delta states fools like you are always trying to tell us that we are not igbos in so many occasions we have warned you parasites to mind your business matter of fact ondo oil producing areas is not yolobaland is like you people want to attache yourselves by force thank God GEJ will soon give back the oil wells to the rightfully owners very soon, the exhibition of fears to igbos is very worrisome .
Now you are claiming niger delta yoloba chameleon you dont even know the difference between ibibio girl and igbo girl ewu ofia thief and parasite claiming delta state hahahaha

D moment this fool claimed he is from Niger delta, i knew he is from this Ibo minority group in delta state called Anioma cos you ll never see a proper Niger deltans attaching himself or herself to these parasites called Aje Okuta ma mu omi. We are ahead of you guys in everything of life. Deal with it or kill urselves.

Go and ask Ay, Akpororo where they are from..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / Saraki Presides Over Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.