Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State (22906 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this idiota from the cesspit of Aba.

Yes we lost Ilorin to Hausas, a major tribe in Nigeria.

You lost Igwurocha or what the y1bo name of. Port Harcourt, your houses and streets to minority ethic groups eg Okrikas Ikwerres etc.

You fought your Biafra war and lost just 2mm women and children, minus your men.

We fought for June 12 and locked down this country without a single shot and we lost less than 30 people and still ensured a Yoruba man became president after sending IBB away from Aso Rock, Abacha to the world beyond and snatching power from the military and the powerful Northern Oligarchy.

Who is the coward here?
yeeeeepa yepa yepa serious knockout,you have wound them with upper cut. Lagos 9-0 Igbo kwenu{half time} grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:
There is no point for Igbos to become upset about this deportation if you ask me. Honestly speaking, it's an avenue to tell other Nigerians that Ibos are capable of taking care of themselves instead of feasting on other people limited resouces.

Take a proper look at Nigeria as a whole, you ll realise that people that should be tagged as parasites are Ibos. why? cos Ibos leave their region in millions to other regions to feast on the little resources meant for the indigenes of those regions and the funny thing about this is d fact that Ibos ll be claiming/beating their chest on how developed their region is when you can't even live in the same region you claimed to be developed. Can you imagine an American living in Mexico bragging about how beautiful America is but refuse to leave Mexico! The few Americans in Mexico are either fugitives, diplomat or American Businessmen. You won't see ordinary Americans moving to Mexico in millions cos they are aware of the fact their country is better than Mexico and that is how it is everywhere around d world but to Igbos..................

Finally, It ll be nice to start getting use to this deportation thing u know cos it would eventually happen. Then, you would either apply for asylum, resident permit or become illegal immigrants in the whole south west. I strongly believe most Ibos would go d way of naturalisation so as to remain in d west. I don't wish for this to happen considering those innocent childs who were born and brought up in the west but with the attitude of their forefathers and these new generation................

omo I want it to happen o,these yanmirin cannot be trusted in any way,so let it happen jo

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Scatterboss:

I am not a party man, but you are a PDP man, I am for good governance. What illegality? Fashola reconciled some Yorubas with there families in Osun, Oyo and some other Yoruba states. There was no noise nor argument, why should the yeeboes own be the problem. Why not condemn the same Pita Hoebi that deported destitute to Ebonyi and other Igbo states. What about Orji that sacked all non Indigene in the civil service?

http://247ureports.com/evidence-gov-peter-obi-deported-29-beggars-with-children-to-ebonyi-akwa-ibom-in-2011/

You are quick to play the ACN party stuff in any SW discussion, hence giving way for the yeeboes to yarb us. I have been watching you and its your way. I am a bonafide indigene/Prince of Lagos and want the best for my state, I don't care about any party but want the progress for my state. Any nuisance sleeping under the bridge should be reconciled with his family, its not a must you come to Lagos.

As for KAI, street trading/hawkers is illegal in Lagos. We have seen many cases of moving trucks kill little kids selling Gala or water on highway, its totally uncalled for. Please try to be honest and objective.
gbam! True talk,idodo oro

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by shineeye: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

D moment this fool claimed he is from Niger delta, i knew he is from this Ibo minority group in delta state called Anioma cos you ll never see a proper Niger deltans attaching himself or herself to these parasites called Aje Okuta ma mu omi. We are ahead of you guys in everything of life. Deal with it or kill urselves.

Go and ask Ay, Akpororo where they are from..........

Anioma state have enough resources untapped that will feed yoloba region please can you name all the tribes in niger delta as you claim your father is from delta state.in nigeria as it is,yoloba and their northern masters are the parasites we have aje okuta mamu omi people are part of niger delta that feeds you parasites respect your bosses please...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ebankole1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
This is a victorious judgement to the society at large. Obi and not FasholÀ should be blamed for the fate of those destitutes

I love this,obviously yibooo destitutes or should i just use the word "beggars" or better still people without home? grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ebankole1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
I gbadunn this gann ni no be small ;

this idiota from the cesspit of Aba.

You lost Igwurocha or what the y1bo name of. Port Harcourt, your houses and streets to minority ethic groups eg Okrikas Ikwerres etc.

You fought your Biafra war and lost just 2mm women and children, minus your men.

We fought for June 12 and locked down this country without a single shot and we lost less than 30 people and still ensured a Yoruba man became president after sending IBB away from Aso Rock, Abacha to the world beyond and snatching power from the military and the powerful Northern Oligarchy.

Who is the coward here?
yeeeeepa yepa yepa serious knockout,you have wound them with upper cut. Lagos 9-0 Igbo kwenu{half time}

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

Look at dis fool calling himself South South. My dad is from Delta while my mum is from Ondo state(both are in Niger-delta). Point of correction, you and your likes are only deceiving yourself by forcing yourself on South South people. Ibos have always been alone and you guys ll continue to be alone like a man with leprosy

You ll soon realise where South south (not Akwa ibom axis) belong to when d right time comes, there won't be anything like Niger-delta if there is a war today in Nigeria cos there are different ethnic groups in Niger-delta and each of these ethnic groups has relationship with either Yoruba or Ibo.
see this fool or mumu o...
Yur dad is frm delta....wich side in delta,?
tell us...
And abeg who dey ask yu where yu come from?
Re yu delta igbo or delta isekiri...?

Yu dey claimed delta and come dull and lazy like yorrubas pple...
Abeg mak warri guy no hear am frm ur mouth...
Yoruba claimin delta or niger delta...
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by cjrane: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Well, they should appeal the judgement..and make sure the case reached supreme court for a final pronouncement on the matter.

After that, every state is free to deport meruwa, homeless abokiis, their okada riders and other miscreants to other parts of Nigeria.

Do me, i do you, God no go vex.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this idiota from the cesspit of Aba.

Ilorin was never renamed, can you say the same of Oyigbo. I heard they wanted to even rename Aba to Abu, they only pitied you. cheesy grin cheesy

We fought for June 12 and locked down this country without a single shot and we lost less than 30 people and still ensured a Yoruba man became president after sending IBB away from Aso Rock,
Abacha to the world beyond and snatching power from the military and the powerful Northern Oligarchy.

You use brawn, we use brain
You use violence, we use wisdom
You use gun, we use pen.

Who is the coward here?
@bold 1...
yu lost ilorin to hausas,and yu still ve the gut to tell the world yu did..grin;Dwat a shameful boi yu re to yoruba race...

@bold 2
....ok u mean we lost it to igbos pples..yes we did,we lost it to ikwerres who re igbos and it s their land too,,we re just their brothers frm the east ok...

anyway we didnt lost porthartcourt...the ikwerres own ph town but the population in ph town till date is igbos frm southeast.
and the ikwerres re christians and the governor name is call chibuike ameachi,so he bear igbo name and he is an igboman even peter odili is an igbo man and dakuku peterside from opobo and wike nyesome is an igboman ...
So portharcout is still rule by igbos..till date unlike to ilorin being governed by a bokoharam muslim man...grin

i know yu dont travel so i ve to take my time to explain to yu...

@bold 3.....
re yu high,yu fought june 12 and yu ensured a yoruba man to be the president?is abacha a yoruba who ruled frm 1993 to 1998...
How did yu ensured a yoruba man as a president ?
And why calling june as if somthin big happened?it s a riot yu guys re good at,so that u can steal the sweet and biscuit sold by mallams in lagos....
June 12 cannot be compare with a war,the truth is that yu guys re cowards cant even claimed yur territory frm the northerners..that s bad and sad..even the hausas dont see the muslim yorubas as islamist followers,that s why the yorubas re sufferin from the hands of the emir in illorin...
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ebankole1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin

Somebody feeling is hurt ke
Make i wait small.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by walemoney007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
yu re a big fool to call her igbos..she is frm either akwa ibom or bayelsa...yu should call her ijaw or ibibio or calabar girl...
Me as an igbo guy if yu call me ijaw..i will slap yu from here or yu call me calabar,i will beat yu like a kid...so next time...think about where she com from b4 yu call her igbo ok...

The people that bear igbos name re the one yu can call igbos..ok..
what of a gal from asaba,claimin she is not igbo or is asaba not a igbo name
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
walemoney007:
the otha fool call her gf name nteb...
Wich is either ibibio name...
So what s yur own gf name...? B4 i say somethin...
I know yu guys dont travel..so we igbos travels, so am ready to share knowledges wit u base on experience and fact or go to culture room and be enlighting....
So wat is ur own asaba gf name...the native name o...?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:
There is no point for Igbos to become upset about this deportation if you ask me. Honestly speaking, it's an avenue to tell other Nigerians that Ibos are capable of taking care of themselves instead of feasting on other people limited resouces.

Take a proper look at Nigeria as a whole, you ll realise that people that should be tagged as parasites are Ibos. why? cos Ibos leave their region in millions to other regions to feast on the little resources meant for the indigenes of those regions and the funny thing about this is d fact that Ibos ll be claiming/beating their chest on how developed their region is when you can't even live in the same region you claimed to be developed. Can you imagine an American living in Mexico bragging about how beautiful America is but refuse to leave Mexico! The few Americans in Mexico are either fugitives, diplomat or American Businessmen. You won't see ordinary Americans moving to Mexico in millions cos they are aware of the fact their country is better than Mexico and that is how it is everywhere around d world but to Igbos..................

Finally, It ll be nice to start getting use to this deportation thing u know cos it would eventually happen. Then, you would either apply for asylum, resident permit or become illegal immigrants in the whole south west. I strongly believe most Ibos would go d way of naturalisation so as to remain in d west. I don't wish for this to happen considering those innocent childs who were born and brought up in the west but with the attitude of their forefathers and these new generation................

This coming from a man whose entire region depends mostly on foreigners and oil allocation. Last I checked the only region to cry when allocation was reduced for their states is South West. The only region to whin left and right during fuel subsidy is SW and north. The only region whose entire area despite collecting higher allocation than SE still went ahead and borrowed money from Anambra state till the point their only decent city, that same lagos, is debted to Anambra government. The only tribe in South who contribute absolutely nothing to any non-sw states they reside in, Infact they depend solely on the government and indigenous of those states. The only region, excluding north, who depends highly on natural resources of other regions. The only region who liquidated the hell out of companies and federal resources in Nigeria till the nation became the sh1t hole itself now is South West. A parasite that's been leeching off the neck of the entire nation should never point fingers. I'm yet to see any igbo dependent on other people but your tribe is highly known for that. Infact, when you people get cut off from your leeching, you go all over the media whining and marching for you all to remain the parasites you all are

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
walemoney007:

Never mention Asaba again in that your useless typing. Get out of your villages and travel for once in una life. Make sense of unaselves

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
@bold 1...
yu lost ilorin to hausas,and yu still ve the gut to tell the world yu did..grin;Dwat a shameful boi yu re to yoruba race...

@bold 2
....ok u mean we lost it to igbos pples..yes we did,we lost it to ikwerres who re igbos and it s their land too,,we re just their brothers frm the east ok...

anyway we didnt lost porthartcourt...the ikwerres own ph town but the population in ph town till date is igbos frm southeast.
and the ikwerres re christians and the governor name is call chibuike ameachi,so he bear igbo name and he is an igboman even peter odili is an igbo man and dakuku peterside from opobo and wike nyesome is an igboman ...
So portharcout is still rule by igbos..till date unlike to ilorin being governed by a bokoharam muslim man...grin

@bold 3.....
re yu high,yu fought june 12 and yu ensured a yoruba man to be the president?is abacha a yoruba who ruled frm 1993 to 1998...
And why calling june as if somthin big happened?it s a riot yu guys re good at,so that u can steal the sweet and biscuit sold by mallams in lagos....
June 12 cannot be compare with a war,the truth is that yu guys re cowards cant even claimed yur territory frm the northerners..that s bad and sad..even the hausas dont see the muslim yorubas as islamist followers,that s why the yorubas re sufferin from the hands of the emir in illorin...

Point of correction: Illorin was taking from them by Fulani. One of the smallest minority tribe in Nigeria and actually migrated to Nigeria. Don't let him fool you, the cowards allowed a smaller tribe to take a whole kingdom from them. Lmfaooooo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

D moment this fool claimed he is from Niger delta, i knew he is from this Ibo minority group in delta state called Anioma cos you ll never see a proper Niger deltans attaching himself or herself to these parasites called Aje Okuta ma mu omi. We are ahead of you guys in everything of life. Deal with it or kill urselves.

Go and ask Ay, Akpororo where they are from..........

^^^So where would you place me....from Ndoni in Rivers state?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by zimoni(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Scatterboss:

Guy, I will advice you never to claim Yoruba again on this forum. Every damn thing to you is always Tinubu and PDP, What the hell is wrong with your head. Some yorubas were also reconciled with there family, why should the yeeboes be different? You are taking your hatred for SW in another new dimension, i wont say much.

As in the guy don tire me. Sometimes I ask myself is this dude a Yoruba at all? And he's an Elder oooooo. Agbalagba for that matter yet he always turn every issue to Tinubu vs PDP. My instincts tells me he's a political jobber. Agbalagba faa! He needs to change. Chief Inalowo is a confirm PDP man oooooooooo. E tire me oooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
@bold 1...

@bold 2

@bold 3.....

See this world class m0ron.

Ikwerres are y1bos? Says who -- of course daft y1bos who are fond of doing attaché by force. Have you forgotten "Are we Biafra?" they have denied you severally, but your low self esteem will never allow to respect yourselves, by letting them be.

PH is ruled by Ikwerres and not cannibalistic y1bo slaves. Period. Deal with it. Proof to us Ikwerres are y1bos.

How daft can you be? June 12 is not a war. Do you think having the skills of pen usage civil disobedience and protest, as seen in civilised world, to achieve set aims and objectives are easy to come by. If it was, your forefathers will not sacrifice your grandmothers and your-never-to-be fathers to Amadioha, based on their cheat beating and rush of blood to their brains.

Could y1bos have dealt with June 12 issue without rushing to war with hoes and cutlasses? Do they have the wisdom to navigate such tumultuous situation without sacrificing their generations yet unborn and making the ones alive everlasting slaves? No, their brains are pentium 1, too slow to deal with such.

With the protest and pen, we demystified and dealt immortal blow to the military and Northern Oligarchy. We played the Evil Genius at his game and made him to bow. Even the Devil's Incarnate himself, Abacha, was made to bite the dust with mere apple and one of us was installed as the president.

Face the north and confront them for once. Lest I forget, the last time you tried it, you were shipped back into your gully eroded alaigbo in body bags in your thousands.

Bow at your master's feet and learn.

Heard y1bo party, AkPuGA is dead. Shows the level of your political sagacity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by PentiumPro(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Too much bad blood.

Ibos are still sulking and whinning

Yorubas are rubbing shitt into ibos

Nigeria should break either violently or peacefully

This type of back and forth animosity will not develop a nation.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Point of correction: Illorin was taking from them by Fulani. One of the smallest minority tribe in Nigeria and actually migrated to Nigeria. Don't let him fool you, the cowards allowed a smaller tribe to take a whole kingdom from them. Lmfaooooo

Another ariara market-tutored graduate.

If I even decide to follow your defective knowledge and agree that they are one of the smallest ethnic groups, I am sure as small as they are, they are 100times more powerful in this country than y1bos.

However, due to the level of intermarriages between hausas and fulanis over decades, they are always used interchangeably. So your false impression of fulanis being the smallest ethnic group is dubious.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this world class m0ron.

Ikwerres are y1bos? Says who -- of course daft y1bos who are fond of doing attaché by force. Have you forgotten "Are we Biafra?" they have denied you severally, but your low self esteem will never allow to respect yourselves, by letting them be.

PH is ruled by Ikwerres and not cannibalistic y1bo slaves. Period. Deal with it. Proof to us Ikwerres are y1bos.

How daft can you be? June 12 is not a war. Do you think having the skills of pen usage civil disobedience and protest, as seen in civilised world, to achieve set aims and objectives are easy to come by. If it was, your forefathers will not sacrifice your grandmothers and your-never-to-be fathers to Amadioha, based on their cheat beating and rush of blood to their brains.

Could y1bos have dealt with June 12 issue without rushing to war with hoes and cutlasses? Do they have the wisdom to navigate such tumultuous situation without sacrificing their generations yet unborn and making the ones alive everlasting slaves? No, their brains are pentium 1, too slow to deal with such.

With the protest and pen, we demystified and dealt immortal blow to the military and Northern Oligarchy. We played the Evil Genius at his game and made him to bow. Even the Devil's Incarnate himself, Abacha, was made to bite the dust with mere apple and one of us was installed as the president.

Face the north and confront them for once. Lest I forget, the last time you tried it, you were shipped back into your gully eroded alaigbo in body bags in your thousands.

Bow at your master's feet and learn.

Heard y1bo party, AkPuGA is dead. Shows the level of your political sagacity.

June 12 was Never a war but a political differences that had MAJORITY of your leaders taken flights to UK and USA and the rest collecting bribes to sabotage you lots you fought who with what? Only cowards believe writing letters and protesting is an actually act of victory in terms of war. What you did is called a "PROTEST" which is a common act ALL over the world. Infact, all you did, similar to the fuel subsidy of 2014, is a replication of the American citizens to their government. Stop believing your copycats behavior is of high intelligence against wars.

Secondly, you did what with who? Rewind in what way did Yoruba frustrate Abacha, last I checked even the northern leaders, abacha included, have repeatedly seen you people as no threat AT ALL. Many have accurately attacked you on the media and yet not one word from you people. Infact, one actually had the audacity to call you people "the problem of Nigeria" and till this day, he is still loved and @ss licked by the yoruba despite insulting the tribe. Your people have NEVER defended yourself against the north. You're still their well known used up slaves rag and they are fully aware of it. Last I checked, few months ago they threatened the entire south but guess the tribe cowardly dissociating itself from south and pretending they weren't included in it... oh yeah that's right? SW. They've killed and blown up different ethnicity in their region but guess the tribe forming they aren't Included? SW. North is more than aware it can do anything to you people and not receive any retaliation. You didn't install OBJ but forced on you. Last I checked, they gave you people a leader you profoundly shouted on top of your lungs you did not want. I could have sworn your people protested highly against OBJ to be the leader and yet he was the one pushed on you people by everyone. Stop trying to distort the history in trying to make your community less of a coward that you truly are. Every tribe in Nigeria is aware the tribe, you can do anything to abs get away with it scot free and not one pibb from them.

Finally, never in a million years compare Biafra to June 12. Biafra was an actually war. June 12 is a politically difference that got your people running aboard. If yoruba dealth with what igbos dealth with prior to Biafra war, we all already know how you would have reacted. Similar to illotin. You people wouldn't have done sh1t but kiss @ss as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by waternogetemeny: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yeeeeepa yepa yepa serious knockout,you have wound them with upper cut. Lagos 9-0 Igbo kwenu{half time} grin

If dey say yorubas are coward u will complain but we are having just a conversation and ur hidding my post, now who is weak?

U can win an arguement that i already ended, so u went back to hide my post.

Abeg find your level and let worthy challengers step forward. U no reach!
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:

If dey say yorubas are coward u will complain but we are having just a conversation and ur hidding my post, now who is weak?

U can win an arguement that i already ended, so u went back to hide my post.

Abeg find your level and let worthy challengers step forward. U no reach!
he be like say dat your sickness don start again,who is hiding your post?I be moderator?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by waternogetemeny: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
See wat u are hiding.... i guess the truth is hard to swallow.

waternogetemeny:

Just listen to yourself?

After u finish selling the land, you want to collect it based on wat?

Lagos is not part of the southwest. It is a state on its own. It is the Vatican city in Italy and the Swaziland in South Africa.

Lagos is a state on its own and not a region. Get that into ur daft head. Lagos is no mans land.

The fact that yorobbers are allowed to still produce the Gov is a priviledge not an entitlement.

ichidodo(m): 9:55am

A Governor that isn't from Lagos state and they are quick to deny it isn't a no man's land..

waternogetemeny:

Tinubu is itsekiri and not from Lagos or yoruba, anyone born in Lagos can be Gov
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Another ariara market-tutored graduate.

If I even decide to follow your defective knowledge and agree that they are one of the smallest ethnic groups, I am sure as small as they are, they are 100times more powerful in this country than y1bos.

However, due to the level of intermarriages between hausas and fulanis over decades, they are always used interchangeably. So your false impression of fulanis being the smallest ethnic group is dubious.

As small as they are, they powerful thanks to their well known slaves. Case in point: APC.

Which southern tribe is trying to install a Fulani as president? Sw. A good slave will always be the good, yes massa, licking slave. Noone is denying Fulani are powerful political. Your people did a good job at your servitude.

Finally as for the last comment, you really are an idiot. Fulani is an ethnic group by itself, Hausa is an ethnic group by itself. Hausa - Fulani is a mixed community and can never be called "hausa" alone or "fulani" alone. Judging from idiocy comment, it safe for me to start assigning igbo as Ibibio and ibibio as igbo due to the highly interchangeably relationship going back centuries. Smh. What a slowpoke.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by millionaireman: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

Agreed with you but all i said was that this people should be allowed to take their own destinies into their own hands. Igbos demanding/to have demanded for it on their behalf would only depict one thing and that thing is greed.

As a Yiroba, separating Igbos from the tribes in the old southeast of Nigeria sweet you, no be small.

You demonstrate false love for the minorities in the old southeast region. In nearly all your posts here what interests you is why Igbos would incorporated those old southeast tribes into Biafra.

You see, it is a mad person that first calls sane people mad: you accuse Igbo of greed in incorporating people of old southeast into Biafra. But in truth, because of Yiroba greed for crude oil found in the immediate environments of those smaller tribes in old southeast, you still paper up one Nigeria of unitary govt and in a Nigeria that is as good as a failed country.

U see, ma dear, it is only sincerity of purpose that shall save the situation for all of us in the south of Nigeria, not you people's pretense of love and affinity for the smaller tribes in the old southeast region, excluding the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by docsholz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nigeria go still divide at the end of the day noni
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
millionaireman:

As a Yiroba, separating Igbos from the tribes in the old southeast of Nigeria sweet you, no be small.

You demonstrate false love for the minorities in the old southeast region. In nearly all your posts here what interests you is why Igbos would incorporated those old southeast tribes into Biafra.

You see, it is a mad person that first calls sane people mad: you accuse Igbo of greed in incorporating people of old southeast into Biafra. But in truth, because of Yiroba greed for crude oil found in the immediate environments of those smaller tribes in old southeast, you still paper up one Nigeria of unitary govt and in a Nigeria that is as good as a failed country.

U see, ma dear, it is only sincerity of purpose that shall save the situation for all of us in the south of Nigeria, not you people's pretense of love and affinity for the smaller tribes in the old southeast region, excluding the Igbo.

It amazes me the greedy ones are the ones quick to accuse others of greed. Recall while SS and SE leaders asked that all regions to control their resources. SW leaders asked that all regions to control their resources but money from oil should be kept at the center and distributed to all regions. Their greedy self wanted their own cake but also wanted the cake of other people.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
docsholz:
Nigeria go still divide at the end of the day noni

That's actually a good thing. Let it divide. Everyone should answer am papa names
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

June 12 was Never a war but a political differences that had MAJORITY of your leaders taken flights to UK and USA and the rest collecting bribes to sabotage you lots you fought who with what? Only cowards believe writing letters and protesting is an actually act of victory in terms of war. What you did is called a "PROTEST" which is a common act ALL over the world. Infact, all you did, similar to the fuel subsidy of 2014, is a replication of the American citizens to their government. Stop believing your copycats behavior is of high intelligence against wars.

Secondly, you did what with who? Rewind in what way did Yoruba frustrate Abacha, last I checked even the northern leaders, abacha included, have repeatedly seen you people as no threat AT ALL. Many have accurately attacked you on the media and yet not one word from you people. Infact, one actually had the audacity to call you people "the problem of Nigeria" and till this day, he is still loved and @ss licked by the yoruba despite insulting the tribe. Your people have NEVER defended yourself against the north. You're still their well known used up slaves rag and they are fully aware of it. Last I checked, few months ago they threatened the entire south but guess the tribe cowardly dissociating itself from south and pretending they weren't included in it... oh yeah that's right? SW. They've killed and blown up different ethnicity in their region but guess the tribe forming they aren't Included? SW. North is more than aware it can do anything to you people and not receive any retaliation. You didn't install OBJ but forced on you. Last I checked, they gave you people a leader you profoundly shouted on top of your lungs you did not want. I could have sworn your people protested highly against OBJ to be the leader and yet he was the one pushed on you people by everyone. Stop trying to distort the history in trying to make your community less of a coward that you truly are. Every tribe in Nigeria is aware the tribe, you can do anything to abs get away with it scot free and not one pibb from them.

Finally, never in a million years compare Biafra to June 12. Biafra was an actually war. June 12 is a politically difference that got your people running aboard. If yoruba dealth with what igbos dealth with prior to Biafra war, we all already know how you would have reacted. Similar to illotin. You people wouldn't have done sh1t but kiss @ss as usual.

I am laughing in aramaic at this bewildering post.

If your forefathers can logically stage a protest and still achieve their objectives, they would not have sacrificed 2mm of you to your gods for nothing, on a ''mere'' political difference, that you chose to turn into a war. What was the end result --y1bos were turned to war booty.

Our leaders took flights to UK and US and we still achieved our objectives. If i can recall, the world greatest sissy, calling himself a warlord, whereas he is nothing but a rag tag sissy leader, took a flight to Abidjan, I can not remember him achieving his objectives, despite all his chest beating and mouthing. Shekau is miles ahead of the bearded spaghetti and mini skirt wearing sissy. I can still remember that the Biafra Minister of Lies and Propaganda, the shameless Chinua Achebe ran to the same US, did he achieve his objectives Capital N-O.

Our leaders collected bribe. Lol. yes, they collected their share of national cakes and still achieved their aims and objectives of snatching power from the military and the northern oligarchy, without sacrificing their women and children to ogun. If i can remember vividly, the greatest y1boman''Zik of the Hamlet'' took bribe from the British to form govt with the northerners. The same man, deflected to the Nigerian side, after collecting money, abandoning the Biafra dream mid-way. One Ike Nwachukwu collected bribe and fought against Biafra.

Even Jesus Xt with just 12 disciples had one traitor,how much more an ethnic group of almost 50mm people. However, Jesus Xt achieved His aims and objectives, just like we did and y1bos never did. Spot the difference.

The northern oligarchy knows that we are the only one standing between them and their ability to lord it over all. They only showed their frustration at our sagacity and wisdom by crying out loud that ''we are the problem of Nigeria'' and we are happy to be. Force your enemies to the roundtable for negotiation, with you holding the aces and having the advantage. That is what we have done to them. Achieve that and get back to us. What are the y!bos doing, hiding behind the skirt of an Ijaw man, like the chest beating sissy they have always been.

The last time i checked, OBJ is a true son of Owu, If you were in SW then you would have known what the slogan was -- ''It is Olu vs Olu, any which way, na we'' . In the history of Nigeria, the 2 major contestants are from the side tribe. That is how well we hand twisted everybody and held you all to ransome. That is being politically deft.

June 12 can never be war to y1bos, because we refused to carry guns, which they were wishing for and that saw them running into their alaigbo eroded red mud land in their droves then. We disappointed them and we still achieved our objectives. and they ran back to our blessed land again.

I repeat, bow down at your master's feet and learn.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by millionaireman: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

It amazes me the greedy ones are the ones quick to accuse others of greed. Recall while SS and SE leaders asked that all regions to control their resources. SW leaders asked that all regions to control their resources but money from oil should be kept at the center and distributed to all regions. Their greedy self wanted their own cake but also wanted the cake of other people.

Greed for proceeds from crude oil that comes from the SS/SE, greed, greed and greed incorporated in the skins of this SW people, that's why Nigeria has not been able to embrace True & fiscal federalism.

It may be easier for the north of Nigeria to embrace True and Fiscal federalism than for the SW of Nigeria to embrace same.

But every time, Yiroba people shall be making all the noise about need for regional governance system for Nigeria. But they want regional governance system with proceeds from crude oil and gas to go to Abuja central purse for redistribution to all of Nigeria. But that's impossible.

In short, because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta, this Yiroba people don't seem to know what govt system they want in Nigeria as well as what they want Nigeria to be.

But annoying thing is that they are the ones to first call Igbo greedy people for trying any association with peoples of the SS.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by whitecat2: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
You must love to be a dog in your next life!
shineeye:
yoloba people if you ask an average yolluba man and woman what they want to be in their next life trust me 99% want to be igbos in their next life look at the way anything igbos is making over 30million people get excited is beyond resealable doubt.Even in medical terms scientist doctors cannot explain why... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere / 28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.