Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State (22899 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
millionaireman:

Greed for proceeds from crude oil that comes from the SS/SE, greed, greed and greed incorporated in the skins of this SW people, that's why Nigeria has not been able to embrace True & fiscal federalism.

It may be easier for the north of Nigeria to embrace True and Fiscal federalism than for the SW of Nigeria to embrace same.

But every time, Yiroba people shall be making all the noise about need for regional governance system for Nigeria. But they want regional governance system with proceeds from crude oil and gas to go to Abuja central purse for redistribution to all of Nigeria. But that's impossible.

In short, because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta, this Yiroba people don't seem to know what govt system they want in Nigeria as well as what they want Nigeria to be.

But annoying thing is that they are the ones to first call Igbo greedy people for trying any association with peoples of the SS.

See parasitic y1bos that are contributing next to nothing to the nation making mouth, Ondo state alone produces more oil than all the oil of SE. That is a fact. For your heart break, Lagos is joining next year, and Ogun state reserve is still untapped. Cry e a bucket of tears.

We have the highest IGR generation. Our region generate the highest non-oil income for the nation. Tell us what y1bos are contributing to this nation.

Set of lawless uncivilised cannibals, that are averse to paying taxes.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by whitecat2: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Yeeeeeeeeeeee! You just killed ibos!!!
superstar1:

See this idiota from the cesspit of Aba.

Yes we lost Ilorin to Hausas, a major tribe in Nigeria.

You lost Igwurocha or what the y1bo name of. Port Harcourt, your houses and streets to minority ethic groups eg Okrikas Ikwerres etc.

Ilorin was never renamed, can you say the same of Oyigbo. I heard they wanted to even rename Aba to Abu, they only pitied you. cheesy grin cheesy

You fought your Biafra war and lost just 2mm women and children, minus your men.

We fought for June 12 and locked down this country without a single shot and we lost less than 30 people and still ensured a Yoruba man became president after sending IBB away from Aso Rock, Abacha to the world beyond and snatching power from the military and the powerful Northern Oligarchy.

You use brawn, we use brain
You use violence, we use wisdom
You use gun, we use pen.

Who is the coward here?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this world class m0ron.

Ikwerres are y1bos? Says who -- of course daft y1bos who are fond of doing attaché by force. Have you forgotten "Are we Biafra?" they have denied you severally, but your low self esteem will never allow to respect yourselves, by letting them be.

PH is ruled by Ikwerres and not cannibalistic y1bo slaves. Period. Deal with it. Proof to us Ikwerres are y1bos.

How daft can you be? June 12 is not a war. Do you think having the skills of pen usage civil disobedience and protest, as seen in civilised world, to achieve set aims and objectives are easy to come by. If it was, your forefathers will not sacrifice your grandmothers and your-never-to-be fathers to Amadioha, based on their cheat beating and rush of blood to their brains.

Could y1bos have dealt with June 12 issue without rushing to war with hoes and cutlasses? Do they have the wisdom to navigate such tumultuous situation without sacrificing their generations yet unborn and making the ones alive everlasting slaves? No, their brains are pentium 1, too slow to deal with such.

With the protest and pen, we demystified and dealt immortal blow to the military and Northern Oligarchy. We played the Evil Genius at his game and made him to bow. Even the Devil's Incarnate himself, Abacha, was made to bite the dust with mere apple and one of us was installed as the president.

Face the north and confront them for once. Lest I forget, the last time you tried it, you were shipped back into your gully eroded alaigbo in body bags in your thousands.

Bow at your master's feet and learn.

Heard y1bo party, AkPuGA is dead. Shows the level of your political sagacity.
i didnt bother readin the rest of the rubbish statement you have written there.sorry dudes..
The one that is reasonable statement,is the one i will answer yu with rhetorical answer..
Ehen....
I should prove to you if ikwerres re igbos...?
Ask ameachi chibuike if his name is not the same meaning with the igbos names in the east...?

If odili is not igbos why didnt yur president obasanjo did not give him the vice president position seat
hence obj look for an ijaw man...

no tell ikwerremillitant sey him no be igbo o...
Or if abagworo hear am for yur mouth,him go fight yu oo..
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i didnt bother readin the rest of the rubbish statement you have written there.sorry dudes..
The one that is reasonable statement,is the one i will answer yu with rhetorical answer..
Ehen....
I should prove to you if ikwerres re igbos...?
Ask ameachi chibuike if his name is not the same meaning with the igbos names in the east...?

If odili is not igbos why didnt yur president obasanjo did not give him the vice president position seat
hence obj look for an ijaw man...

no tell ikwerremillitant sey him no be igbo o...
Or if abagworo hear am for yur mouth,him go fight yu oo..

See this Mungo Park.

Was it not the same Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi that said ''Are we biafrans?''

They are Ikwerres and they have said it repeatedly that they are not y1bos. Show us where they agreed that they are one.

Odili was not supported for Presidency. not because of his ethnicity, which is Ikwerre anyway. It was based on his level of corruption. Read up and stop displaying your ethnic tinted and warped knowledge here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ibedun: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
^^^
Not yet o abeg, make i finish with Amaka and Chinyere. Abeg o no divide Naija yet o!

Igbo girls na helele.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ebankole1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
shineeye:
yoloba people if you ask an average yolluba man and woman what they want to be in their next life trust me 99% want to be igbos in their next life look at the way anything igbos is making over 30million people get excited is beyond resealable doubt.Even in medical terms scientist doctors cannot explain why...

Your akpu nyash go tear for wishingme as a yoruba man such evil and ape tribe.

Ewwwwww

This is annoying ke

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Point of correction: Illorin was taking from them by Fulani. One of the smallest minority tribe in Nigeria and actually migrated to Nigeria. Don't let him fool you, the cowards allowed a smaller tribe to take a whole kingdom from them. Lmfaooooo
chai my mind didnt even go there,yes it s fulani and not even awusa the major tribes..
This Southwest bin could be coward till eternity...
How could small fulani took over the kingdom of yoruba and chase away the yorubas from their land and obasanjo kept mute as a president then..
This pple dey carry last i swear...
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ebankole1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
ibedun:
^^^
Not yet o abeg, make i finish with Amaka and Chinyere. Abeg o no divide Naija yet o!

Igbo girls na helele.

I beg my brother we are on the same moto here grin
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

As small as they are, they powerful thanks to their well known slaves. Case in point: APC.

Which southern tribe is trying to install a Fulani as president? Sw. A good slave will always be the good, yes massa, licking slave. Noone is denying Fulani are powerful political. Your people did a good job at your servitude.

Finally as for the last comment, you really are an idiot. Fulani is an ethnic group by itself, Hausa is an ethnic group by itself. Hausa - Fulani is a mixed community and can never be called "hausa" alone or "fulani" alone. Judging from idiocy comment, it safe for me to start assigning igbo as Ibibio and ibibio as igbo due to the highly interchangeably relationship going back centuries. Smh. What a slowpoke.

Your idiocy is legendary. Fulani in Nigeria, remains Hausa/Fulani. Even in censors, that is what is being counted. I have never heard, likewise millions, of ibibio/igbo. Except you are trying to use your many dubious and crafty ways to lord it over ibibios again.

We hold the aces to install anybody in power and we will. We installed Yar Adua. We installed GEJ and we will install whoever we like again in 2015. copy that. Show us who the y1bos ever installed, apart from killing the leaders of other regions in 1966 and installing your own as president, concentrating power at the centre, derailing our nascent democracy of then and distorting the political landscape of Nigeria forever. Greedy bunch of people

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Another ariara market-tutored graduate.

If I even decide to follow your defective knowledge and agree that they are one of the smallest ethnic groups, I am sure as small as they are, they are 100times more powerful in this country than y1bos.

However, due to the level of intermarriages between hausas and fulanis over decades, they are always used interchangeably. So your false impression of fulanis being the smallest ethnic group is dubious.
shut up morronia..
Is it because they collected ur kingdom and yu re here tellin us stories for the gods to console yursef...now yu want to term them a major tribes bc yu re ashame a small tribes collected yur kingdom...
That s was bc yur forefathers was a real cowards
Stop crying wolf...ok
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
shut up morronia..
Is it because they collected ur kingdom and yu re here tellin us stories for the gods to console yursef...now yu want to term them a major tribes bc yu re ashame a small tribes collected yur kingdom...
That s was bc yur forefathers was a real cowards
Stop crying wolf...ok

LOL.

Crying wolf over Ilorin? When the Governor is a yoruba man, when the powers that be -- Sarakis and Belgores are yorubas. You are the joke of the year.

Dissipate your energy on reclaiming Port Harcourt, your fore fathers hijacked houses and streets in PH and renamed towns of Oyigbo etc, before you can have a bragging right here.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

I am laughing in aramaic at this bewildering post.

If your forefathers can logically stage a protest and still achieve their objectives, they would not have sacrificed 2mm of you to your gods for nothing, on a ''mere'' political difference, that you chose to turn into a war. What was the end result --y1bos were turned to war booty.

Our leaders took flights to UK and US and we still achieved our objectives. If i can recall, the world greatest sissy, calling himself took a flight to Abidjan, I can not remember him achieving his objectives, despite all his chest beating and mouthing. I can still remember that the Biafra Minister of Lies and Propaganda, the shameless Chinua Achebe ran to the same US, did he achieve his objectives Capital N-O.

Our leaders collected bribe. Lol. yes, they collected their share of national cakes and still achieved their aims and objectives of snatching power from the military and the northern oligarchy, without sacrificing their women and children to ogun. If i can remember vividly, the greatest y1boman''Zik of the Hamlet'' took bribe from the British to form govt with the northerners. The same man, deflected to the Nigerian side, after collecting money. One Ike Nwachukwu collected bribe and fought against Biafra.

Even Jesus Xt with just 12 disciples had one traitor,how much more an ethnic group of almost 50mm people. However, Jesus Xt achieved His aims and objectives, just like we did and y1bos never did. Spot the difference.

The northern oligarchy knows that we are the only one standing between them and their ability to lord it over all. They only showed their frustration at our sagacity and wisdom by crying out loud that ''we are the problem of Nigeria'' and we are happy to be. Force your enemies to the roundtable for negotiation, with you holding the aces and having the advantage. That is what we have done to them. Achieve that and get back to us. What are the y!bos doing, hiding behind the skirt of an Ijaw man, like the chest beating sissy they have always been.

The last time i checked, OBJ is a true son of Owu, If you were SW then you would have known what the slogan was -- ''It is Olu vs Olu, any which way, na we'' . In the history of Nigeria, the 2 major contestants are from the side tribe. That is how well we hand twisted everybody and held you all to ransome. That is being politically deft.

June 12 can never be war to y1bos, because we refused to carry guns, which they were wishing for and that saw them running into their alaigbo eroded red mud land in their droves then. We disappointed them and we still achieved our objectives. and they ran back to our blessed land again.

I repeat, bow down at your master's feet and learn.

I laugh in yoruba.

In order to deny his people cowardness, this dude is doing what his people are best known for, claiming what they never achieved.

You achieved what objectives? Last I checked June 12 was done to install Abiola as the president when the northern element disregarded his win. Please pray tell was Abiola ever the made the president of Nigeria? Did he once rule Nigeria? So if your entire work of protesting, whining and crying did not become a reality how then do you stupidly believe you achieved your "objectives" or did you think in your mind Nigeria finally electing a president without military involvement was due to yoruba protesting in June 12 years ago. Wow what a f2k in stretch. Not that I'm surprised though. Typical of yoruba. The reality is Abacha ruling brought the change in Nigerian democracy and not yoruba. If not for Abacha being a dictatorship and showing the people "military rule" is highly detrimental leadership it would have continued till date. After all, several years in democracy and increase in terrorism, militants and political aand tribal unrest, a high chunk of people are asking for military rule to be brought back. Now I guess in your eyes, yoruba protesting is the reason why for such change correct? grin

If my forefathers can stage a protest during the time they are being killed? grin you literally just proved to me if yoruba dealth with what igbo were dealing with prior to the Biafra war, your forefathers wouldn't have done anything but take it up in the @ss like the good slaves they are. Thank you for verifying my assumption. People come see, when we call yoruba cowards they cry. This man literally believe the best way to address being attacked us to protest rather than defend. Have you seen it. A huge confirmation of their cowardness.

The northern oligarchy do not see you as a force to be wreaken with but rather a nuisance quick to play tribalistic politics. You probably should read that article before safe praising yourself. Infact, I actually heard once that IBB made a comment, if he was waken up to be told that an uproar is occurring and he was informed yoruba are the culprit, he'll kindly head back to sleep. Does that sound someone scared of yoruba or their politicians. If a group is terrified or believe another group is a fearful force, their whole mindset would be to weaken that force yet till date, the north is still using you to achieve all their aims; they do not see you as a force but a willingly slave that you all are that will do anything to achieve whatever they so wish. You are slave politically to the north and slaves economically to everybody else. You're people are just the definition of a weakling african tribe and it highly sad in a way.

Now OBJ is a true son of the whatever? During his time, how many of your people followed that saying? OBJ was rejected more by his own people than by others. Protested highly against by your people. Despite losing repeatedly in his own regions, thanks to the north, he was rigged in to the office both times yet you think he was given to you due to your "negotiation"? Do you even know what happens during negotiation? Might I ask who still won in both times? You or the north? Let me answer that The North. They put back in a man you deliberately said repeatedly that was unwanted by your people and used that same man to achieve more for themselves than SW. I ask what achievement did OBJ give to SW? Your people choice of leader did any of them ever rule Nigeria? LMFAOoooooo. It's sad when a slave does not realize he is a slave

Know your role in Nigeria. You've been the rag of the north till the beginning of the nation, they've used to achieve each of their aim. Made you their political slaves and allowed others to turn you into an economical slaves. Bribed your leaders into turning you people into beggars such as them and deluded to see left from right.

I ask one more time. Did any of your leaders you people wished and protested for presidency ever made a president in Nigeria? If so when.

I ask again, during OBJ running, if your aim was to achieve your "objectives" , did the north listen to use protest against and installed someone else?

I ask again, during OBJ leadership, did he or did he not do more for North than the entire SW combined?

I ask again, during OBJ leadership, did he or did he not hand over to a north again?

I ask again, which objectives did you achieve.

A slave should always know his level. Lmfaoooooo at a slave forming "master". Choi. Alu

Finally it's laughable you think what happened in June 12 is considered a war strategy. If i say something now, you'll whin.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
he be like say dat your sickness don start again,who is hiding your post?I be moderator?
jajahahahahahaha
i suprise ,i don laff taya,....
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Blackvampire(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

LOL.

Crying wolf over Ilorin? When the Governor is a yoruba man, when the power that be -- Sarakis and Belgores are yorubas. You are the joke of the year.

Dissipate your energy on reclaiming Port Harcourt, your fore fathers hijacked houses and streets in PH and renamed towns of Oyigbo etc, before you can have a bragging right here.
the sarakis are not yorubas ooo they migrated from mali gosh you yorubas lie through your nose jesu

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

I laugh in yoruba.

In order to deny his people cowardness, this dude is doing what his people are best known for, claiming what they never achieved.

You achieved what objectives? Last I checked June 12 was done to install Abiola as the president when the northern element disregarded his win. Please pray tell was Abiola ever the made the president of Nigeria? Did he once rule Nigeria? So if your entire work of protesting, whining and crying did not become a reality how then do you stupidly believe you achieved your "objectives" or did you think in your mind Nigeria finally electing a president without military involvement was due to yoruba protesting in June 12 years ago. Wow what a f2k in stretch. Not that I'm surprised though. Typical of yoruba. The reality is Abacha ruling brought the change in Nigerian democracy and not yoruba. If not for Abacha being a dictatorship and showing the people "military rule" is highly detrimental leadership it would have continued till date. After all, several years in democracy and increase in terrorism, militants and political aand tribal unrest, a high chunk of people are asking for military rule to be brought back. Now I guess in your eyes, yoruba protesting is the reason why for such change correct? grin

If my forefathers can stage a protest during the time they are being killed? grin you literally just proved to me if yoruba dealth with what igbo were dealing with prior to the Biafra war, your forefathers wouldn't have done anything but take it up in the @ss like the good slaves they are. Thank you for verifying my assumption. People come see, when we call yoruba cowards they cry. This man literally believe the best way to address being attacked us to protest rather than defend. Have you seen it. A huge confirmation of their cowardness.

The northern oligarchy do not see you as a force to be weaken with but rather a nuisance quick to play tribalistic politics. You probably should read that article before safe praising yourself. Infact, I actually heard once IBB made a comment, if he was waken up that an uproar is occurring and he was informed yoruba are the culprit, he'll kindly head back to sleep. Does that sound someone scared if yoruba or their politicians. If a group is terrified or believe another group is a fearful force, their whole is to weaken that force yet till date, the north is still using you to achieve all their aims they do not see you as a force but a willingly slave that you all are that will do anything to achieve whatever they so do. You are slave politically to the north and slaves economically to everybody else. You're people are just the definition of a weakling african tribe and it highly sad in a way.

Now OBJ is a true son of the whatever. During his time, how many of your people followed that saying? OBJ was rejected more by his own people than by others. Protested highly against by your people. Despite losing repeatedly in his own regions, thanks to the north, he was rigged in to the office both times yet you think he was given to you as thanks to your "negotiation"? Might I ask who still won in both times? You or the north? Let me answer that The North. They put back in a man you deliberately said repeatedly that was unwanted by your people and used that same man to achieve more from him than SW. I ask what achievement did OBJ give to SW? Your people choice of leader did any of them ever rule Nigeria? LMFAOoooooo. It's sad when a slave does not realize he is a slave

No your role in Nigeria. You've been the rag of the north till the beginning of the nation, they've used to achieve each of their aim. Made you their political slaves and allowed others to turn you into an economical slaves. Bribed your leaders into turning you people into beggars such as them and deluded to see left from right.

I ask one more time. Did any of your leaders you people wished and protested for presidency ever made a president in Nigeria? If so when.

I ask again, during OBJ running, if your aim was to achieve your "objectives" , did the north listen to use protest against and installed someone else?

I ask again, during OBJ leadership, did he or did he not do more for North than the entire SW combined?

I ask again, during OBJ leadership, did he or did he not hand over to a north again?

I ask again, which objectives did you achieve.

A slave should always know his level. Lmfaoooooo at a slave forming "master". Choi. Alu

LOL. Replying you is a waste of time.I agree we are the slaves of the northerners and we have dealt with them more than anybody else in this country, but you are the rag and dustbin of all tribes because cannibalistic greedy y1bos are our CONQUERED SLAVES.[b][/b]

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blackvampire:

the sarakis are not yorubas ooo they migrated from mali gosh you yorubas lie through your nose jesu

Olusola and Bukola really sounds very timbuktu-ish.

Y1bos and their Alaba market education.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
jajahahahahahaha
i suprise ,i don laff taya,....
na him sickness start again and him medicine don finish
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by seanet02: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
You won't believe it was the same Ike Nwachukwu that led the Yhebos' delegation to the recent National conference. What a tribe.
superstar1:

I am laughing in aramaic at this bewildering post.

If your forefathers can logically stage a protest and still achieve their objectives, they would not have sacrificed 2mm of you to your gods for nothing, on a ''mere'' political difference, that you chose to turn into a war. What was the end result --y1bos were turned to war booty.

Our leaders took flights to UK and US and we still achieved our objectives. If i can recall, the world greatest sissy, calling himself a warlord, whereas he is nothing but a rag tag sissy leader, took a flight to Abidjan, I can not remember him achieving his objectives, despite all his chest beating and mouthing. Shekau is miles ahead of the bearded spaghetti and mini skirt wearing sissy. I can still remember that the Biafra Minister of Lies and Propaganda, the shameless Chinua Achebe ran to the same US, did he achieve his objectives Capital N-O.

Our leaders collected bribe. Lol. yes, they collected their share of national cakes and still achieved their aims and objectives of snatching power from the military and the northern oligarchy, without sacrificing their women and children to ogun. If i can remember vividly, the greatest y1boman''Zik of the Hamlet'' took bribe from the British to form govt with the northerners. The same man, deflected to the Nigerian side, after collecting money, abandoning the Biafra dream mid-way. One Ike Nwachukwu collected bribe and fought against Biafra.

Even Jesus Xt with just 12 disciples had one traitor,how much more an ethnic group of almost 50mm people. However, Jesus Xt achieved His aims and objectives, just like we did and y1bos never did. Spot the difference.

The northern oligarchy knows that we are the only one standing between them and their ability to lord it over all. They only showed their frustration at our sagacity and wisdom by crying out loud that ''we are the problem of Nigeria'' and we are happy to be. Force your enemies to the roundtable for negotiation, with you holding the aces and having the advantage. That is what we have done to them. Achieve that and get back to us. What are the y!bos doing, hiding behind the skirt of an Ijaw man, like the chest beating sissy they have always been.

The last time i checked, OBJ is a true son of Owu, If you were in SW then you would have known what the slogan was -- ''It is Olu vs Olu, any which way, na we'' . In the history of Nigeria, the 2 major contestants are from the side tribe. That is how well we hand twisted everybody and held you all to ransome. That is being politically deft.

June 12 can never be war to y1bos, because we refused to carry guns, which they were wishing for and that saw them running into their alaigbo eroded red mud land in their droves then. We disappointed them and we still achieved our objectives. and they ran back to our blessed land again.

I repeat, bow down at your master's feet and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Your idiocy is legendary. Fulani in Nigeria, remains Hausa/Fulani. Even in censors, that is what is being counted. I have never heard, likewise millions, of ibibio/igbo. Except you are trying to use your many dubious and crafty ways to lord it over ibibios again.

We hold the aces to install anybody in power and we will. We installed Yar Adua. We installed GEJ and we will install whoever we like again in 2015. copy that. Show us who the y1bos ever installed, apart from killing the leaders of other regions in 1966 and installing your own as president, concentrating power at the centre, derailing our nascent democracy of then and distorting the political landscape of Nigeria forever. Greedy bunch of people

Fulanis remain Fulanis. Only an untravelled, deluded, yoruba actually believe Hausa/Fulani means Fulani. There are few Fulanis on NL, many in the cultural sectiin, whom are quick to inform you that they and the hausa are not the same ethnic group. There's no doubt in my mind you are probably one of the touts quick to call any northerner, regardless of the ethnic group, as an Hausa. Hansa - Fulani on the censors, are you faking stupid or just naturally stupid? Fulani holds a high political stand in north and wants to dominate the entire Nigeria. Like duh, Hausa - Fulani would be in the censors. A mixed community is in existence likewise non mixed Fulani are in existence. The ones ruling you are Fulani. Know your master's or have they beaten you so raw, you say yes and question nothing. Typical of a yoruba. Ah someone give this slave a good food. Your master should be proud.

Of course igbo/ibibio clan is non existence because it's rather idiotic to make such. Neither igbo or ibibio is trying to hold an either region as their property or lord over them thus no need separating those of mixed heritage as a tribe of themselves. I used that analogy as an example in order to show you how ediotic you sounded. My God dude I am aware you schooled during Awo free education but try to use a little common sense. I highly doubt that part was destroyed as well.

You installed yaradua, GEJ yet you couldn't install Awo, Abiola? grin una come see yoruba sense. You installed who and who? You're a force? In what country because it's surely not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Fulanis remain Fulanis. Only an untravelled, deluded, yoruba actually believe Hausa/Fulani means Fulani. There are few Fulanis on NL, many in the cultural sectiin, whom are quick to inform you that they and the hausa are not the same ethnic group. There's no doubt in my mind you are probably one of the touts quick to call any northerner, regardless of the ethnic group, as an Hausa. Hansa - Fulani on the censors, are you faking stupid or just naturally stupid? Fulani holds a high political stand in north and wants to dominate the entire Nigeria. Like duh, Hausa - Fulani would be in the censors. A mixed community is in existence likewise non mixed Fulani are in existence. The ones ruling you are Fulani. Know your master's or have they beaten you so raw, you say yes and question nothing. Typical of a yoruba. Ah someone give this slave a good food. Your master should be proud.

Of course igbo/ibibio clan is non existence because it's rather idiotic to make such. Neither igbo or ibibio is trying to hold an either region as their property or lord over them thus no need separating those of mixed heritage as a tribe of themselves. I used that analogy as an example in order to show you how ediotic you sounded. My God dude I am aware you schooled during Awo free education but try to use a little common sense. I highly doubt that part was destroyed as well.

You installed yaradua, GEJ yet you couldn't install Awo, Abiola? grin una come see yoruba sense. You installed who and who? You're a force? In what country because it's surely not Nigeria.

How daft can you be an how much more can you continue to embarrass yourself online.

Which ethnic groups are all the Emirs --- Fulanis.

Who are their subjects -- Hausas.

Who are the chiefs and head of clans and vil;ages -- HAusas.

That is the reson why Hausa/Fulani are always lumped together, because of a thin line of distinction. Read up on hausa-fulani oligarchy and get your main frame brain upgraded on the matter.

We did not install Awo and Abiola because the military careless about the votes. It was their results they declared and we finally sent them back to the barracks. It is a known fact that in a democratic Nigeria, we have been installing and re-installing and so shall it be.

Who have you installed?

Y1bos are and will forever remain the SLAVES of all Nigerian ethnicities, even the unclad Koma people.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Scatterboss(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
zimoni:

As in the guy don tire me. Sometimes I ask myself is this dude a Yoruba at all? And he's an Elder oooooo. Agbalagba for that matter yet he always turn every issue to Tinubu vs PDP. My instincts tells me he's a political jobber. Agbalagba faa! He needs to change. Chief Inalowo is a confirm PDP man oooooooooo. E tire me oooooooo.

The guy is a dishonest man. Not a surprise, cos his friend once said they snatched ballot boxes for Tinubu during the ACN days. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

LOL.

Crying wolf over Ilorin? When the Governor is a yoruba man, when the powers that be -- Sarakis and Belgores are yorubas. You are the joke of the year.

this red oil boi,
dont understand..go to ph town...majority re igbos..annd majority of the landlord re igbos...ask any yorubber boi that serves in ptown...or do yu want to separate me frm my pples in rivas...look here i bear igbo name and my pple bear igbo name and if yu meet me today in lagos,am sure yu will call me omo igbo..

The most important thing i s that..the governor of river is still answering and promoting igbo name...
Pls deltagiant come and give them the links yu gave us ...concerning the igbo unity....
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

LOL. Replying you is a waste of time.I agree we are the slaves of the northerners and we have dealt with them more than anybody else in this country, but you are the rag and dustbin of all tribes because cannibalistic greedy y1bos are our CONQUERED SLAVES.[b][/b]

Shikena.

Still unaware he's a slave. At least we've gotten you to admit the politics part. Let's move on to economics. Incase you weren't aware you're a slave to all tribes in Nigeria. Igbos are literally buying up lands in your land and frustrating you till the point your people are whining left and right they taking up everything. Infact few months ago an article was posted where your people in Ibadan actually went and complained to the media and government that foreigners are taking over everything up there. While we are on Ibadan, your people threw beans at the northerners residing for increasing the price of their goods even though the increase was a nationwide event. While we at it, few months ago, it was discovered that lagos state actually owes Anambra a chuck of money thanks to your leaders constant borrowing. Since we are talking about money, Your state depend highly on SS oil. One your leaders even went to GEJ that you all hate to cry about the decrease of your allocation. Infact, when we look outside of your region, your community in other regions beg for lands, building, even in some cases food. Few years ago, wasn't their an article of your people accusing chime of marginalization because he refused to give una free lands. Didn't your people attacked Obi also because he didn't give una free lands.

Know your level nwoke. Know your level. A slave should always know his level. Slaves to all na am una be.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
this red oil boi,
dont understand..go to ph town...majority re igbos..annd majority of the landlord re igbos...ask any yorubber boi that serves in ptown...or do yu want to separate me frm my pples in rivas...look here i bear igbo name and my pple bear igbo name and if yu meet me today in lagos,am sure yu will call me omo igbo..

The most important thing i s that..the governor of river is still answering and promoting igbo name...
Pls deltagiant come and give them the links yu gave us ...concerning the igbo unity....

Lol. Igbos and their attache-by-force mentality.

Wonders shall never end, Ikwerres and Okrikas over to you. Y1bos have started claiming PH again. You need to drive them out of PH again.

PH was, is and will forever be for Ikwerres and Okrikas. You running away from your gully erosion to settle their does not make you owners of the city.

The last time i checked the Gov of Rivers has Rotimi in his name, the I should be dancing azonto for promoting my ethnicity. How hilarious can you get. He has said it over and over again, he is Ikwerre and he will forever be. Stop your attche by-force mentality and take pride in yourselfand let people be the ones that want to associate with you and you not forcing people to be part of you.

Ndokwa are denying y1bo roots, likewise ikwerres. That is a known fact.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this Mungo Park.

They are Ikwerres and they have said it repeatedly that they are not y1bos. Show us where they agreed that they are one.

Odili was not supported for Presidency. not because of his ethnicity, which is Ikwerre anyway. It was based on his level of corruption. Read up and stop displaying your ethnic tinted and warped knowledge here.
i will prove it to via dis link fool...
Keep deceiving yursef thinkin igbos re not plannin for unity ..
So read these....cheesy

Deltagiant:

"Opobo people have their roots in Igboland as the founder and first king of the Kingdom is an Igbo man. Hence Opobos are Igbo...."

That was the unequivocal statement of Hon. Dakuku Peterside, Igbo Unity Rally at Elekahia stadium, PH, 21/4/2014.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2014/04/21/2015-ndigbo-join-presidential-race-as-ndigbo-in-rivers-state-restates-there-igboness

Therefore, this thread is more Igbo than you'd ever realize.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ebankole1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

How daft can you be an how much more can you continue to embarrass yourself online.

That is the reson why Hausa/Fulani are always lumped together, because of a thin line of distinction. Read up on hausa-fulani oligarchy and get your main frame brain upgraded on the matter.

We did not install Awo and Abiola because the military careless about the votes. It was their results they declared and we finally sent them back to the barracks. It is a known fact that in a democratic Nigeria, we have been installing and re-installing and so shall it be.

Who have you installed?

Y1bos are and will forever remain the SLAVES of all Nigerian ethnicities, even the unclad Koma people.

I truly love this. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

See this Mungo Park.

i will prove it to you via dis link fool...
So read these....cheesy

Deltagiant:

"Opobo people have their roots in Igboland as the founder and first king of the Kingdom is an Igbo man. Hence Opobos are Igbo...."

That was the unequivocal statement of Hon. Dakuku Peterside, Igbo Unity Rally at Elekahia stadium, PH, 21/4/2014.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2014/04/21/2015-ndigbo-join-presidential-race-as-ndigbo-in-rivers-state-restates-there-igboness

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

And that's truly all needed to be said. You're really an ediot. Try to travel outside of your villages and learn the difference Hausa and Fulani. What a m0ron. Typical of a yoruba. Clueless on tribes outside of their region. It's highly sad.
Biko someone educate this man on tribes up north.

You did not install Awo and Abiola because you're regarded as weaklings. The military had no say during Awo run and during Abiola run despite your protest and whining, they still cared not one bit of you people. All they needed to do was bribe una and you'll shut up which you did. Lastly, you installed yaradua and GEJ? In what village? Dude are you trying to twist history just so to give yourselves and undeserved credit? Last I checked Yaradua was rigged into president and GEJ was voted in by everyone. Infact, your people supported Tinubu during his stance against GEJ and uplifted ribadu and after collecting a chuck of bribe from GEJ, like the untrustworthy chameleon una be, you all followed Tinubu like the Godfather and switched to GEJ bandwagon. You've NEVER installed anyone. Infact everyone Yoruba didn't want as president won the presidency even your own brother OBJ. Didn't OBJ lose many times in your region but yet he won. You installed wetin? Repeat again you installed wetin? Lol I don die. Nwoke know your level.

Who have you installed?

Biko repeat, who did you install?

Igbos aren't dependent on others for relevancy, economics, food, etc. The north isn't dragging us around like mugus. Guess who are? The South West tribe with primitive lifestyle. A slave should always recognize himself. Slave know you are a slave. Learn your level. You're a beneath every ethnicity in Africa even dogs, rats and any animals are better than your people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by emmysoftyou: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
superstar1:

Lol. Igbos and their attache-by-force mentality.

Wonders shall never end, Ikwerres and Okrikas over to you. Y1bos have started claiming PH again. You need to drive them out of PH again.

PH was, is and will forever be for Ikwerres and Okrikas. You running away from your gully erosion to settle their does not make you owners of the city.

The last time i checked the Gov of Rivers has Rotimi in his name, the I should be dancing azonto for promoting my ethnicity. How hilarious can you get. He has said it over and over again, he is Ikwerre and he will forever be. Stop your attche by-force mentality and take pride in yourselfand let people be the ones that want to associate with you and you not forcing people to be part of you.

Ndokwa are denying y1bo roots, likewise ikwerres. That is a known fact.
u be really mumu o...
His name is chibuike ameachi....
And precise he is not the only one that bear igbos name...
Ok if ndokwa deny igbos and bear igbos name,they re promoting our fine beautiful name...
Minus ndokwa,yu re not bold enough to mention asaba,ogwachi,and igbuzo...
Here is the link where ikwerres and igbos comes together dis year...
i will associate mysef with them because i remain faithful to the entire igboland as mixed race ,,,,
Here is the link ...nicomp..
Deltagiant:

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by OneNaira6: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i will prove it to you via dis link fool...
So read these....cheesy

grin grin you're trying to educate an illiterate. Nwoke it is an impossible task. Can't you see how clueless and ediotic most of his comments have been.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Still unaware he's a slave. At least we've gotten you to admit the politics part. Let's move on to ecomics. Incase you weren't aware you're a slave to all tribes in Nigeria. Igbos are literally buying up lands in your land and frustrating you till the point your people are whining left and right they taking up everything. Infact few months ago an article was posted where your people in Ibadan actually went and complained to the media and government that foreigners are taking over everything up there. While we are on Ibadan, your people threw beans at the northerners residing for increasing the price of their goods even though the increase was a nationwide event. While we at it, few months ago, it was discovered that lagos state actually owes Anambra a chuck of money thanks to your leaders constant borrowing. Since we are talking about money, Your state depend highly on SS oil. One your leaders even went to GEJ that you all hate to cry about the decrease of your allocation. Infact, when we look outside of your region, your community in other regions beg for lands, building, even in some cases food. Few years ago, wasn't their an article of your people accusing chime of marginalization because he refused to give una free lands. Didn't your people attacked Obi also because he didn't give una free lands.

Know your level nwoke. Know your level. A slave should always know his level. Slaves to all na am una be.

Nigerian slave, learn and re-learn You are a conquered slave, our war booty. That is what you are. Back to the matter.

!. You are buying land in another man's territory --- shows your level of wisdom and truly shows y1bos do not learn from history. I will advise you to buy more. Keep developing the lands of the others, while yours continues to lie impoverished, desolate, gully eroded and in ruins.

2. Lagos is owing Anambra -- the same Anambra Obi claimed had 200bn in the coffers and Obiano told us by evening that the state is bankrupt. You are making yourself a jester here. It is the same Anambra that Lagos, the state with highest IGR in the federation is owing.

Let us even assume and agree that Lagos is owing Anambra. Don't you think it shows how stup1d your leaders are? They are giving money to another state, to develop their state, while theirs is still underdeveloped. See y1bos logic. Very wonderful.

3. Point of correction -- we dont run to GEJ. We are not y1bos, led by Adaobi, always running into the wrapper of GEJ. Several examples abound.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by superstar1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysoftyou:
u be really mumu o...
His name is chibuike ameachi....
And precise he is not the only one that bear igbos name...
Ok if ndokwa deny igbos and bear igbos name,they re promoting our fine beautiful name...
Minus ndokwa,yu re not bold enough to mention asaba,ogwachi,and igbuzo...
Here is the link where ikwerres and igbos comes together dis year...
i will associate mysef with them because i remain faithful to the entire igboland as mixed race ,,,,
Here is the link ...nicomp..

How daft can this Ariara market graduate be. Google is your friend or because his name is not written in 100naira+100naira, you can not comprehend that his name is Rotimi Amaechi Chibuike. Based on that, i should be calling him a yoruba name.

Ikwerre Gov said ''Are we Biafrans?'' that says it all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts" / Drama In Senate Over $3.8bn Subsidy Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.