Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State (22898 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by teemanbastos(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Hahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Mentcee(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Very soon the oil soup rat poison descendant people will flood here spewing isht. All unu beware!
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by topaaz(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by waternogetemeny: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
The case can be moved further to the Supreme Court in Abuja. How do you expect Justice Musa Kurya,from Yoruba land to decide any different.

This is a Nigeria case requiring a Nigeria Judge
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Toilet: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Anyway I still dey inside my toilet, I wl be out when the fight starts..
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by corektchic: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2014
But I thought the lagos state government apologised angry? Dose pple sha 2B is too much na
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by jumu: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2014
igbos are enjoying lagos, now you know lagos belong to yorubas
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by DesChyko: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Who can give the true account of what really happened and why these people happened upon this claim.. Who?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by nickz(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2014
the 2bn part is actually very funny
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Descartes: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2014
The case is never over.

So don't rejoice yet wink
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2014
We own 70% of lagos economy .

Hungry chest beating mofos.

Anambra ná be adigo amman again o

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by kettykin: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2014
This is only the beginning as many Lawyers will make their first billion from this case, it has gone beyond the deported 77

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2014
truefact:

I wonder why your tribe fought for Greedy people to live with you in your nigeria. ..
Cos all d greedy ppl aimed was d nations oil....lookin 4 means to lure it towards demselves

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Zaikon(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Lol... Sumhow funny ...after em go begin Hala GEJ TILL I ENTER TOILET....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by pazienza(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Is Musa Kurya a Yoruba man? If he is, then i suggest they take this case to an appeal court, in a non Yoruba territory, and case to be ruled by a non Yoruba justice.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2014
hersexyness:
Hausa n yoruba.... always expectn news abt Igbos...

haba Igbo news too dey sweet una....
befas In d making....

one thing I knw is dat igbos dat beg, share blood wit either Hausa, Yoruba or minor tribes
Dats true I guess....we kno wat d other igbos do.....
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Oskilala: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Hahahahahahaa

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by simpleseyi: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Incomplete judgement! The deportees should pay fines for defamation of character of the Lagos State Government. They should also refund the tax payers money that was used to transport them like goods to their state. They also need to pay for wasting the court's time and wasting the Lagos State Government's time. Finally they should place an apology in five national newspapers and ten international newspapers for being ungrateful to a government that rescued them from sleeping under the bridge, contacting diseases and being raped by Lagos area boys.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by NewNigeriaMind: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Lol grin grin >:
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=orimsamsam post=28628959]Tot they sed lagos is no man land. A tanant that is boosting to his landlord is readz for eviction [ igbo always tink dy are sharp....smh lagos na dea home nah

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by NewNigeriaMind: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by pazienza(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2014
prinznazzy:

Cos all d greedy ppl aimed was d nations oil....lookin 4 means to lure it towards demselves

Which nation's oil? Yoruba nation or Arewa nation?

Cos, the last time i checked Ojukwu asked for a plebiscite to be conducted in the eastern minority areas. But Gowon having an intel from the British, knew that Nigeria would lose in the plebiscite.

The very notion that Ndiigbo forced the Eastern Minorities to be part of Biafra was but a Nigerian propaganda, Gowon knew better, that was why he rejected the option of plebiscite in the minority areas offered to him by Ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by seedorfg(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2014
I huge the lagos st8 govt to deport more of them in alaba,Idiomatic pple, ibo 419,blood moneyish, thieves since 18000Bc

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by NewNigeriaMind: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2014
If I Was the commissioner for justice in Lagos state I will ask these morons called destitute and their lawyers and sponsors to pay damages.

In fact they need to be arrested for abuse of court process.

Of course they was no case to stay with......these morons just wasted LAGOS Tax payers money used for the case prosecution. I Wonder what the outcome will be, like anybody with a sane mind expected anything G different.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by pazienza(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
If I Was the commissioner for justice in Lagos state I will ask these morons called destitute and their lawyers and sponsors to pay damages.

In fact they need to be arrested for abuse of court process.

Of course they was no case to stay with......these morons just wasted LAGOS Tax payers money used for the case prosecution. I Wonder what the outcome will be, like anybody with a sane mind expected anything G different.

Case would still go to the appeal court. So just chillax.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by NewNigeriaMind: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
I Just noticed all my igbo friends have LAGOS residents permit.

THE fear of being chased out if LAgos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) / Senators Reject Pay Cut Recommendation / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.