Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (32014 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nmeri17: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Go away jhoor cheesy

you are starting tomorrow

madam please we are two smiley division of labor wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:

madam please we are two smiley division of labor wink
hahaha! grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by RaeMystix: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I've been asked this same question this year( from four men)...I hate that when are you getting marries question...Is it by force to get marries at a young age?. angry angry angry
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Go away jhoor cheesy

you are starting tomorrow
Haha....
Tonight go make brain grin

How you see amu na wink
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

Haha....
Tonight go make brain grin

How you see amu na wink
lols. No tongue
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lols. No tongue
Leme arrange for tomorrow cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by ConsciousMind: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2014
100Cents:

More..

hmmmmm, get in touch
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by wunmi590(m): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2014
boma95:
u'v nuh met me yet...cme lets marry tongue ....lol...hpe u re rdy

Lobatan!!!!!
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by tylesh(f): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2014
100Cents:

I am a ghost.

Some say Akudaya.. undecided

Oh! I see lipsrsealed

Goodluck
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
hi am ope a graduate currently working in jumia in finance department am gentle and caring i need a female friend just for friendship dis my number 080889652065 mature mind only pls
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by humbleme99(f): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
RedBenson:

My sister, it's a free world and we know why you are on the thread and entry is open to all, feel free to do the needful....PM the OP.
Redbenson why are u just attacking every comment made by a female?
The other time, it was the flat ass girl, and one other, then me
Pls change that attitude, wetin girls do u na?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
humbleme99:

Redbenson why are u just attacking every comment made by a female?
The other time, it was the flat ass girl, and one other, then me
Pls change that attitude, wetin girls do u na?

Haba! Madam, abeg i no attack u or any other person o. I was only telling the girl her azz wasnt impressive to my kind of man. That was all. No vex o hear? My love, how u dey?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by humbleme99(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Haba! Madam, abeg i no attack u or any other person o. I was only telling the girl her azz wasnt impressive to my kind of man. That was all. No vex o hear? My love, how u dey?
OK dearie u are forgiven wink
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by avuekwe(f): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
I just came here to ask if the OP has seen a wife yet; didn't read from the beginning. Just interested in the end part.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yea!He got married yesterday,,, but darling he is not d only one searching,,,, some of us still dey
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
avuekwe:
I just came here to ask if the OP has seen a wife yet; didn't read from the beginning. Just interested in the end part.

Not yet..
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
tylesh:

Oh! I see lipsrsealed

Goodluck

Don't mind me.

Hardly post my pix.

But you can see me on Whattsapp.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op, how far

#do you have akpobi undecided
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:
Op, how far

So dts the number one thing on your list?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:
Op, how far

Do you mean 6 packs ?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by AdexOmoby(f): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Nothing has ever challenged me like this since birth.

O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..

Hmmmm...I feel compelled to write you a personal message.

Please don't allow such issues weigh you down. We all have one thing or the other that's pinching our shoes. Yours is no different. I know its peculiar to you and you are the only one who knows how much it pinches you, but please take it easy...you know why? Because God makes everything in His time, not in ours...

For us women, One acts of love is never enough for us. We need lots and lots of doses. Please get to know what's her love language. Speak it and watch her bloom and love you without any effort of yours.

You say the only girl you seem to love is messing up? May I ask what's the mess is about? Could it be something you could correct? Could it be something adjustable? If yes, speak to her and let her know how much you love her. We ladies need lots of assurance.

You say you can't tell what's up her sleeves? Then I'd suggest you communicate. Ask her questions. Get to know what's on her mind.
Speak to people who could help unravel the mystery in her mind.

Or could it be that she's not interested in you? Then I'd suggest you please move on. Hard but you can do it...One saying says that 'we don't know how strong we are unti been strong is our last option'
Do you know that we can't force people to love us even though we feel the world for them? Eventually, it would all tell on us because you'd realise that your love alone can sustain a relationship/Marriage.
I don't know why she's messing up...I am just guessing and offering advices.

I commend your efforts on knowing what you want. I commend your effort on knowing what's good for you. Please don't give in for anything less than God's best for you.

I can reassure you, not because I am soothsayer or because I wanna patronize you, but because I believe in God and His word that says that everything works together for our good. He'd make everything beautiful for you. He knows you, he knows what's best for you. He'd bring her to you in His time and not in yours. Please don't give up...the battle is lost when we give up! You are another day close.

Please cheer up, nothing is ever too big to consume you or weigh you down.switch your thoughts to thoughts of good, celebrate life, go out and have fun, make friends: females. Go where you think prospective godly women could be. Don't just stay and nurse your wound. Life is beautiful, explore it!

I'd be praying for you.

I hope my message brings hope and confort to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2014
AdexOmoby:

Hmmmm...I feel compelled to write you a message.

Please don't allow such issues weigh you down. We all one thing that's pinching our shoes. Yours is no different. I know its peculiar to you and you are the only one who knows how much it pinches you, but please take it easy...you know why? Because God makes everything beautiful in His time and not in ours.

You say the only girl you seem to love is messing up? May I ask what's the mess is about? Could it be something you could correct? Could it be something adjustable? If yes, speak to her and let her know how much you love her. We ladies need lots of assurance.
You say you can't tell what's up her sleeves? Then I'd suggest you communicate. Ask her questions. Get to know what's on her mind.
Speak to people who could help unravel the mystery in her mind.

Or could it be that she's not interested in you? Then I'd suggest you please move on. Hard but you can do it...One saying says that 'we don't know how strong we are unti been strong is our last option'
Do you know that we can force people to love us even though we feel the world for them? Eventually, it would all tell on us because you'd realise that your love alone can sustain a relationship/Marriage.
I don't know why she's messing up...I am just guessing and offering advices.

I commend your efforts on knowing what you want. I commend your effort on knowing what's good for you. Please don't give in for anything less than God's best for you.

I can reassure you, not because I am soothsayer or because I wanna patronize you, but because I believe in God and His word that says that everything works together for our good. He'd make everything beautiful for you. He knows you, he knows what's best for you. He'd bring her to you in His time and not in yours. Please don't give up...the battle is lost when we give up! You are another day close.

Please cheer up, nothing is ever too big to consume you or weigh you down.switch your thoughts to thoughts of good, celebrate life, go out and have fun, make friends: females. Go where you think prospective godly women could be. Don't just stay and nurse your wound. Life is beautiful, explore it!

I'd be praying for you.

I hope my message brings hope and confort to you.

Excellent !

Are you a counsellor ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:

Do you mean 6 packs ?

Yes... tongue
Do you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:

Yes... tongue
Do you?

I fine from head to toe.

Ladies man. Just that I am not so lucky with falling in love.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by AdexOmoby(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:

Excellent !

Are you a counsellor ?

Thank you! Please pardon my errors. I tried to edit.

Thank God for the gift to counsel, Yeah I am a counselor. #smiles
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:

I fine from head to toe.

Ladies man. Just that I am not so lucky with falling in love.

#sighs...
So why do you want to fall in love first before you marry me undecided
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2014
veave:

#sighs...
So why do you want to fall in love first before you marry me undecided

*licking lollipop by the corner*
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

*licking lollipop by the corner*

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Yinkwamo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=100Cents post=28628243]

I don't want to play no more.

o.k then use only google in that case, don't use google play
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by tylesh(f): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:

Don't mind me.

Hardly post my pix.

But you can see me on Whattsapp.

Ok.
All the best
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
tylesh:

Ok.
All the best

You look like Tiwa Savage..
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
tylesh:

Ok.
All the best

I'm available if he's not interested grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.