Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (31945 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
fireforfire:
Op u need to fast more. If u were praying once a day increase it to 5 times.
Fast for 1mnth. 6-6 dry fasting den break it with only water
when fasting, rub charcoal on ya face so dat pple wee know dat ur on a mission
..... Then see d result

But on a serious note i hope karma is not fucking u up?
Maybe after fucking plenty gurls u now see dem unfit for marriage, dem con swear for u.

Lol

God has forgiven my sins..

Amen !
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
pendusky:
I believe ur getting more inbox full of comment from our nl babes than the comment here ! grin there is nothing bad in searching but never allow ur kid to mistake u for grandpa grin

Nairaland is updating me about mails but my mailbox isn't getting them o.

undecided
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
kandiikane:
And they say only women get desperate..... cheesy

Nothing about desperation here. I have female friends and I know at least 3 that are waiting to hear from me, " Marry me ". And you go come chop cake but I don't love any.

I also meet ladies weekly or monthly basis. Church would have been ideal but I had a bitter experience trying to date a church lady. Most of them are fake.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by evea: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

Not at all.

I think say your own pix dey.

lol
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by evea: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

Not at all.

I think say your own pix dey.

lol. u 1st
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
tylesh:
Let's see a picture of u first

I am a ghost.

Some say Akudaya.. undecided
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysexxy:
I am the one you have been looking for.pls venue for the wedding pls

I will take you at your word !..
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Nothing has ever challenged me like this since birth.

O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..
This is what makes Nigerians so interesting to watch.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Kimmo(f): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

I don't want to play no more.

Google shocked ?

Just for the bolded, I'd marry you. I really, really hate when people call it goggle.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Duchaello(f): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

Bro, I regret missing the first opportunity.

I think there is always a 2nd chance..
Just be open-minded and please STOP looking for your ex's traits in all the girls that comes your way, every woman has a unique trait embedded in her even the ones called holes.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by daey118(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:
.....signature's Deep bruh...
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Duchaello(f): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

Nothing about desperation here. I have female friends and I know at least 3 that are waiting to hear from me, " Marry me ". And you go come chop cake but I don't love any.

I also meet ladies weekly or monthly basis. Church would have been ideal but I had a bitter experience trying to date a church lady. Most of them are fake.
Likewise the church guys. They are super fake
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Duchaello:
Likewise the church guys. They are super fake

My church has very very pretty ladies.

But as it goes, nah boyfriends/girlfriends full there who met outside the church.

I picked courage and toasted one. I told her it was marriage on my mind from the first day. She said she was engaged. I took her words and forgot it. Later, she came around acting interested. I asked her, what's up ? She said she was developing interest in me. I asked if she was breaking up with her fiancée. She kept quiet.

She is hot today, she is cold tomorrow. I really wanted to make her feel at home. I started taking her to my house. I exposed us to alcohol. She takes more than I do. Strong head. She hardly gets drunk.

Afterwards, she started seeking to be cared for like a gf.
Being an open minded person, I asked her what direction we were going so no one feels being taken along on a goose chase. She said she doesn't know.

I just stopped. She runs to me and greets me in church any day we meet but I have started losing that spark for her because she is too secretive. All I did for her to feel free with me, or see me as a friend didn't work. I hate emotionally frigid or rigid ladies..

They will want people to see them with you even when nothing is going on and she is still playing hide and seek.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Duchaello(f): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
The reason why your search is not yielding results is because your giving it too much attention,like when a woman is trying to conceive. All she needs to do is enjoy intimacy with her husband and wala!! Here comes the patter of feet. Dude focus more on your social life, go to gathering meets new people,hang out with friends, spoil yaself silly and just be cool with yourself. Don't jump into relationship, date,make friends and trust me you come back and testify. Except if you're the type that doesn't see anything good in way of life because of your past .... Enjoy singlehood dear

Sorry for my epistle though
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by acada111(f): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

See dem coming...d husband searchers. Lolz.

Every Aboki to him kettle o. Leave her alone, biko.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
acada111:

Every Aboki to him kettle o. Leave her alone, biko.

I don leave am since naw.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Duchaello(f): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

My church has very very pretty ladies.

But as it goes, nah boyfriends/girlfriends full there who met outside the church.

I picked courage and toasted one. I told her it was marriage on my mind from the first day. She said she was engaged. I took her words and forgot it. Later, she came around acting interested. I asked her, what's up ? She said she was developing interest in me. I asked if she was breaking up with her fiancée. She kept quiet.

She is hot today, she is cold tomorrow. I really wanted to make her feel at home. I started taking her to my house. I exposed us to alcohol. She takes more than I do. Strong head. She hardly gets drunk.

Afterwards, she started seeking to be cared for like a gf.
Being an open minded person, I asked her what direction we were going so no one feels being taken along on a goose chase. She said she doesn't know.

I just stopped. She runs to me and greets me in church any day we meet but I have started losing that spark for her because she is too secretive. All I did for her to feel free with me, or see me as a friend didn't work. I hate emotionally frigid or rigid ladies..

They will want people to see them with you even when nothing is going on and she is still playing hide and seek.
Now this where the p is, I'm not a saint either but a lady told you she's engaged, she came back to you and you decided to accept her as a friend or what! Dude when it comes to marriage ish the best is to use the head not heart. Are you that desperate?

I personally do not subscribe to meeting people in church, a lot of them are craps looking for whom to be stuck with, with their sunday sunday holier than thou attitudes, even the pastorates.

And don't ever tell a lady on the first meeting that you want marriage. Some might freak out or take for MR-wife-hunter believe me I know what I'm talking about. There are ways by which you can ease your way into people's heart with freaking them out.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Meanwhile, sister evea, oya visit this thread and be sure to fulfill ur expectations.

www.nairaland.com/2032725/time-marry-meet-spouse-here
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by DuchessLily(f): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

This is one problem with you ladies. Why dont you marry first before giving attention to those frivolous issues? The marriage itself and those things you mentioned, which is/are most important?
why will u marry when u r not ready to Live and do what is required of a married person?? Is it not those 'frivolous issues' that make n build a good marriage home?? Na to marry and den divorce because those 'frivolous issues' are not existing cos d guy or babe was never ready to behave like a married person ought to!! Divorce everywhr cos boys r marrying and behaving like boys. Marriage is for men. My broda planning n being ready is very essential
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by acada111(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

I don leave am since naw.

Correct dude.... wink
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

That is what most ladies think that their boyfriends self service with their pictures.

Really funny..
i'm telling you.. smiley
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Swidy just pray 2 God he will giv u ur choice
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by dexcira(f): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
plz I thought guys claim that girls are plenty, but when they want to marry,girls would Become scarce all of a sudden. guys eee una too much OK. @ op I wish you the best as you search, or do I connect you to one?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by kandiikane(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

and most of the ladies called desperate have suitors, just that these men aren't suitable so your point is?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by freddaboh(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
freddaboh:

Bro, I'm having the same challenge. I've decided to walk away from my present girl. I respect her a lot and I don't want to say anything evil about her but I can't take it anymore. My heart is really heavy now. Well, I can't give myself high blood pressure because of her. I'm ready to mingle now, any interested lady in the house? Please don't expect me to be Dangote or Adenuga. Whether I'm handsome? Atleast I look better than mr Ibu. My educational qualification? Hmmmmmm!!! Una too dey ask questions, atleast I can read and write in english. My kind of woman? She must be God fearing, humble, educated and most importantly she must be beautiful. What I want? I'm not promising you marriage straight-up, but to get to know you and you getting to know me too and if we are comfortable with each other why not. Actually, I'm not looking for a perfect woman or a saint, I'm not one. I just need a girl that is decent and beautiful, that's all. I hope what I am asking for is not too much? If you are interested just add me on whatsapp(0.8.0.3.6.9.1.3.2.7.3) or bbm(3.3.1.6.4.9.8.1).Ciao.

I'm still waiting o. Lolz
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

sad

happy sunday btw
Thanks Love kiss
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

Thanks Love kiss
uwlcm
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

uwlcm
When i dh start work ni cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

When i dh start work ni cheesy
lolss. This nightwink
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nmeri17: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
My mentions are in a mess. couldn't find yo last post. but I checked the buzzfeed sha. Lol. it's a mild form of Reddit and an ajebo version of nl minus the sign up part. It's official; yur an ajebutter smileybut it's good sha. I still prefer thought catalog @missterious
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. This nightwink
Hmmmmm shocked

This job would be interesting cool
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:

Hmmmmm shocked

This job would be interesting cool
lolss. Go away jhoor cheesy

you are starting tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.