Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking (3887 Views)

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. / Things To Do For Your Woman Without her Asking / Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Come up from behind and kiss her
Probably one of the most underrated affectionate gestures of all time. But, there's no reason she should have to ask that this happens at every single opportunity
[img]http://s.likes-media.com/img/0918edb2f16f3c58eba0a72e5bcd607e.600x[/img]

Pause the TV when she neeed to talk
Not everything requires you to stop everything you're doing to listen but if something's on her mind or bothering her, put that higher on the priority list than your video game/football match.
[img]http://s.likes-media.com/img/b73e007195ab6f4c3faec815fceef0fa.600x[/img]

Respect her privacy
Don't go through her phone, her purse, her email, etc. Nothing wrong with a relationship of transparency, but snooping around her stuff won't make your trust issues go away and shows lack of respect.
[img]http://s.likes-media.com/img/25711289e388ea1de880d2f22ec086dc.600x[/img]

Cleaning up the house sometimes
Cleaning up, at minimum, behind yourself, shows that you respect your things. If you have a woman that keeps the house clean, then helping out shows you value her hard work to do so.
[img]http://s.likes-media.com/img/b8045e4e32cd8fba07ce0d82eac5e316.600x[/img]

Protect and defend her honour
Particularly against people you knew before her and all men, see to it that your woman is never disrespected or made to feel uncomfortable by anyone.
[img]http://s.likes-media.com/img/d6e4e284465c017caa20b2aac4f58576.600x[/img]

Tell other women you're taken
Every man has to face temptation. You're not going through anything unique because women occasionally hit on you. But you should be the first one to set the record straight that you're off limits. Nip it in the bud, every time whether your woman is present or not.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by iceberylin(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
çāŋ oŋly do ŋųmbęŗ 1
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
[size=20pt]Tell her this is Nigeriaundecided[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by harffie(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice!
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Guys will always have problem with the cleaning part especially those with pride .
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by chibwike(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
She must ask first..before i do any of these

1 Like

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Veralaw:
[size=20pt]Tell her this is Nigeriaundecided[/size]
Oga, Love is universal

1 Like

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by busterr(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
okk i will start the phone part whhen i grow up
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by phabulous88(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Smh
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elantracey:
Guys will always have problem with the cleaning part especially those with pride .
Yeah, I think I have. I can't do shit like that when she's around.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Lordabas: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
pasqal09:

Oga, Love is universal

Oga You don forget one of the most essential

Give her a good head without her asking
wink wink
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one!

Those are things I can definitely relate with.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
pasqal09:

Yeah, I think I have. I can't do shit like that when she's around.

No one is asking you to take up the house chores as your duty but once in a while you could just do it even my dad as proud as he is does it once in a very long while and those days are always full of laughter in my house .
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
so i should turn off the el classico i dey watch just to listen to her nagging?
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Afrok(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
But seriously, most of dem are part of me especially the cleaning aspect. I do my cooking and cleaning, reasons why I don't give a fucck whether am single or not tongue. The holding part from behind too makes sense, now I understand why one of my female friends said I got her confused, coz I was not only holding her but something was equally holding her from my jeans shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Tymax(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
What is it about number 1 that ladies love? Honestly! What is so special about creeping behind your woman like a thief and surprising her with a kiss? In the kitchen for that matter! What if she has a knife in her hand? angry

Then "Pause the TV"? I won't do that when she nags. In fact I go even loud am.

I can still try to do the others sha.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Jennydoris(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
so i should turn off the el classico i dey watch just to listen to her nagging?

It may not be nagging as you think. She may want to relate something very important to you. Just turn off your 'CLASSICO' or pause and listen, it won't cost you anything anyway. If you listen to her she too will listen to you.... respect is inversely related. . You earn respect you don't buy it. No offence ooo.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elantracey:

No one is asking you to take up the house chores as your duty but once in a while you could just do it even my dad as proud as he is does it once in a very long while and those days are always full of laughter in my house .
Those days?
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by jnrbayano(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beautiful.

My ex-girlfriend back then till this day can't forget those times I will decide to to surprise her by cooking and serving her meals.

Nice write up.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by holatin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Use her credit card/ATM to buy something.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by chymystique(f): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin. Giving her money and buying her presents! Lol
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
pasqal09:

Those days?

am talking about now .
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tymax:
What is it about number 1 that ladies love? Honestly! What is so special about creeping behind your woman like a thief and surprising her with a kiss? In the kitchen for that matter! What if she has a knife in her hand? angry

Then "Pause the TV"? I won't do that when she nags. In fact I go even loud am.

I can still try to do the others sha.

What's so difficult in doing it?
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
clean the house?,you must be high on saw dust oo
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by OohMpa: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don't tell other women you're taken:

Scientists believe that once your babe finds out you're babeless to the other babe. The babe would want to protect her rights of owning the babe that the other babe also wants to own. Then these babes fight for you the babe while you, the babe clearly watch the babe show....
You understand? angry

Cuddle them in the night

It's been proven 99.85% of cuddling increases libido levels. When you cuddle, bring out your crőtch to expect your own cuddling by 3:05am If e no happen, call Seun bascard angry

And os courfe, give head when not asked....
Chicks love anything that can give head wink

1 Like

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
i no agree with that #charitycomment
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Cool list
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by jchukwuebuka(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Famouspecky:
Cool list
only females are supporting this post ,you people should stop day dreaming o😜
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Tymax(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elantracey:

What's so difficult in doing it?
angry So you want me to creep up on my woman? Why would I do that. It's weird.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Make her travel always. So that u can have time others.. #player.

Cool list but I got no love for ladies now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video... / Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / 14 Photos That Prove Kenya Has The Coolest Cops In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.