Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? (4015 Views)

Can You Beg Your Partner This Way / Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2014
A Lady should not ask a guy out, cos it will make the lady look cheap people will say.

A Lady should not ask a guy of sex because it will make the lady look cheap people will say.

A lady should not woo a guy cos it will make the lady look cheap people will also say.

But what about begging a guy money? Would it not make the lady cheap also?

When it comes to begging a guy money, ladies dnt see it as making themselves cheap.
Let me ask. ladies, are you not making yourself cheap when you beg boys money? Why should you beg a boy money when you want to protect your dignity? Ladies are really funny. So, begging money from guys doesn't affact the dignity abi? Funny tins.

There was one lady i added on facebook and she accepted and we became friends. We use to chat often. After 3weeks, she told me that i should help her with the sum of 3k that her parent is broke now and that she is passing through tough times. I told her to send me her bank account details and the next day i pay 4k into her account. She said thank you.
After 2weeks, she told me again to help her with 7k telling me all sought of story as before. I pitied her and payed it into her account. In a month's time, she came demanding for 7k again, i then get annoyed and told her that she is making herself cheap by begging me money every time, that i'm not her boyfriend nor a central bank. I told her that i just felt pity for her that was why i gave her those money, that i now know the kind of a worthless beggar she is. Trying to use me. I then quickly deleted her from my friends' list.

Know this as a lady, that when you beg boys money, you are also making youself cheap and reducing your worth. Real ladies don't beg money like beggar. If you cannot ask a guy out or tell a guy that you want sex, don't also beg him money at all. You are also making yourself cheap by doing that. So, ladies don't beg guys money again.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by amAZEing: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2014
True talk man
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by chibwike(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Lol....one of the best posts from you...true talk
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by holatin(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
They think they are collecting their dues, salary wharever

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by aristocrazzy: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
'True talk' that's what a guy would say how about the ladies.
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by chimerase2: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Dey fink having a boi frnd is as having a share in de bank undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
A Lady should not ask a guy out, cos it will make the lady look cheap people will say.
Why shouldn't I ask a guy I like out?
No dulling. I have to do it, and people's opinion doesn't bother me.
But I know the kind of guys I can ask out. Cute nerds are okay not bad boys who talks and brag lot.

A Lady should not ask a guy of sex because it will make the lady look cheap people will say.
Forget about looking cheap.
It's not advisable for both gender to ask for sex because it's a sin and morally wrong. Except if you're not a Theist.
But i can ask my husband for sex. No biggie undecided

A lady should not woo a guy cos it will make the lady look cheap people will also say.
Same as number one point.
You repeated it and it has been answered. smiley

But what about begging a guy money? Would it not make the lady cheap also?
If guys can beg for sex, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't beg for money.
You objectify our body.
We objectify your money. cool
P.S- I'm not advising ladies to do so.

When it comes to begging a guy money, ladies dnt see it as making themselves cheap.
Let me ask. ladies, are you not making yourself cheap when you beg boys money? Why should you beg a boy money when you want to protect your dignity? Ladies are really funny. So, begging money from guys doesn't affact the dignity abi? Funny tins.

There was one lady i added on facebook and she accepted and we became friends. We use to chat often. After 3weeks, she told me that i should help her with the sum of 3k that her parent is broke now and that she is passing through tough times. I told her to send me her bank account details and the next day i pay 4k into her account. She said thank you.
After 2weeks, she told me again to help her with 7k telling me all sought of story as before. I pitied her and payed it into her account. In a month's time, she came demanding for 7k again, i then get annoyed and told her that she is making herself cheap by begging me money every time, that i'm not her boyfriend nor a central bank. I told her that i just felt pity for her that was why i gave her those money, that i now know the kind of a worthless beggar she is. Trying to use me. I then quickly deleted her from my friends' list.

Know this as a lady, that when you beg boys money, you are also making youself cheap and reducing your worth. Real ladies don't beg money like beggar. If you cannot ask a guy out or tell a guy that you want sex, don't also beg him money at all. You are also making yourself cheap by doing that. So, ladies don't beg guys money again.
Stop generalising.
Well, thanks for the advice.
Guys also beg for money not ladies alone.
I don't see why ladies own should be seen as a big deal.

Ciao
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Oluwatosean(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Me adonbilivit, 3k+7k=10k. Oya tell me wea a boy go see 10k give ha gf nt to talk of person wey u no knw
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

Why shouldn't I ask a guy I like out?
No dulling. I have to do it, and people's opinion doesn't bother me.
But I know the kind of guys I can ask out. Cute nerds are okay not bad boys who talks and brag lot.
Forget about looking cheap.
It's not advisable for both gender to ask for sex because it's a sin and morally wrong. Except if you're not a Theist.
But i can ask my husband for sex. No biggie undecided
Same as number one point.
You repeated it and it has been answered. smiley
If guys can beg for sex, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't beg for money.
You objectify our body.
We objectify your money. cool
P.S- I'm not advising ladies to do so.
Stop generalising.
Well, thanks for the advice.
Guys also beg for money not ladies alone.
I don't see why ladies own should be seen as a big deal.
Ciao

That's all .

You guys are always quick to run a lady down but forget that you yourselves are also beggers , even though I don't support begging guys for Money and your post is only true when its extreme just as your story implies .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by kuuljay(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
You beg me money you come and get it in my house,and when you come,we negotiate in barter.shikena!!! I don graduate from being a mugu
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

That's all .

You guys are always quick to run a lady down but forget that you yourselves are also beggers , even though I don't support begging guys for Money and your post is only true when its extreme just as your story implies .
i dnt beg girls money at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Me adonbilivit, 3k+7k=10k. Oya tell me wea a boy go see 10k give ha gf nt to talk of person wey u no knw
so, u think i'm broke?
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
i dnt beg girls money at all.

That's just you and it doesn't speak for all guys same way your post doesn't speak for all girls .
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2014
@vickyyB

talk another thing. Can you ask a guy of sex? Can you also ask a guy out as a lady?
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by justmag(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2014
I have had my share of begging girls! People her are talking about if you ask for sex...she can ask for money.What if sex was not a topic and she is asking for money? What then??...please! I kno where the charity offices are located!
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Oluwatosean(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
so, u think i'm broke?
m nt saying u r broke. I dont just bliv a guy go send 11k give person wey im no knw. Ok, do u work? Cuz if u r a studnt den its a no no no to me
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

That's just you and it doesn't speak for all guys same way your post doesn't speak for all girls .
Exactly!
They are quick to make fallacy of hasty generalisation when it comes to girls. Smh
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

all girls beg guys money including you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
@vickyyB

talk another thing. Can you ask a guy of sex? Can you also ask a guy out as a lady?
I can't ask a guy for sex because I'm a Christian and it's morally and religiously wrong to engage on pre-marital affairs, not because of people's opinion.
But I can ask my husband for sex. Lol, no need because men has higher libido than women and are interested anytime.

I can ask a guy out and that should be through making some signs or internet. You catch my drift?
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

Exactly!
They are quick to make fallacy of hasty generalisation when it comes to girls. Smh
have you seen any girl in a relationship with a guy that has nt begged? Even those that are nt in a relationship still begs like my encounter above. It is just in their blood to beg boys money.
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
all girls beg guys money including you.

now someone is acting like he knows me .

Lemme give you an advice , don't speak with so much certainty about someone you know nothing about .
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Oluwatosean:

sorry to say but not all guys are broke ass like you so don't be too surprised tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by prettyjo(f): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
OK naa
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

now someone is acting like he knows me .

Lemme give you an advice , don't speak with so much certainty about someone you know nothing about .
are u nt a girl? Or are u with a di'ck?
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

I can't ask a guy for sex because I'm a Christian and it's morally and religiously wrong to engage on pre-marital affairs, not because of people's opinion.
But I can ask my husband for sex. Lol, no need because men has higher libido than women and are interested anytime.

I can ask a guy out and that should be through making some signs or internet. You catch my drift?
can u woo a guy?

So, are u a virgin?
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
have you seen any girl in a relationship with a guy that has nt begged? Even those that are nt in a relationship still begs like my encounter above. It is just in their blood to beg boys money.
Girls who beg are financially instable and their dad can't provide extra-money from them except feeding.

I haven't beg a guy money even though I have received gift from not begging.

Some ladies sponsor their boyfriends too.
I don't see any biggie there. smiley
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
are u nt a girl? Or are u with a di'ck?

this is my problem with guys like you that believe that all girls are thesame and that's why you are going to continually meet the same type of girls .
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2014
clevvermind:
can u woo a guy?

So, are u a virgin?
1) I can woo a guy.

2) My virginity is none of your business. smiley
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Oluwatosean(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:

sorry to say but not all guys are broke ass like you so don't be too surprised tongue
lol, nt suprised dis is cuming from a lady
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Oluwatosean:
lol, nt suprised dis is cuming from a lady

you shouldnt be cool
Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

1) I can woo a guy.

Nice response, I wonder what that have to so with this discussion .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? by clevvermind(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
VickyyB:

1) I can woo a guy.

abeg vicckyy, nor let me laugh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? / 7 Silly Things Guys Must Stop Doing Before They Can Get Good Gf/wife / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.