Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? (6863 Views)

We Need More Atheist Babies By Atheist Parents. / Is God Realy Fair? / Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by frank317: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Daftness in the highest order. Someone opens up a thread on a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

I keep on saying it, most Christians don't read their bible. They just go to church, listen to their pastor, make assumptions that makes them feel okay, pay their tithe and offering, clap hand and dance and go back home to continue to sin. Yet they are quick to call atheists fools for something they themselves know nothing about.

A simple question and the all knowing op is running round and round.

He knows no shame... And is ready to just justify the killing of babies by his God. What's all this rubbish about kids going to hevean. Why don't you kill your new infant so that he could go to heaven. Are u such a sadist because of religion?
What is really the difference between your thinking and bokoharam's if you think people who disobey your god deserve death?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by davien(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:
Daftness in the highest order. Someone opens up a thread on a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

I keep on saying it, most Christians don't read their bible. They just go to church, listen to their pastor, make assumptions that makes them feel okay, pay their tithe and offering, clap hand and dance and go back home to continue to sin. Yet they are quick to call atheists fools for something they themselves know nothing about.

He knows no shame... And is ready to just justify the killing of babies by his God. What's all this rubbish about kids going to hevean. Why don't you kill your new infant so that he could go to heaven. Are u such a sadist because of religion?
What is really the difference between your thinking and bokoharam's if you think people who disobey your god deserve death?
lol cheesy
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
nobilis:

I've bolded and numbered two parts of your post.
Number 1:
All those you were saying about infant salvation and David being united his son makes no meaning and doesn't answer my question in any way.
My question is WHY did God kill David's first son with Bathsheba for a crime that David committed? WHY? That's the question. Stop all this your rigmarolling and answer the simple question. Why did God kill David's first son with Bathsheba for a crime that David committed?.
Please answer the question in a concise and straightforward manner. Stop beating about the bush.

Secondly you didn't talk about the other questions I raised.

Number 2:
I have told you numerous times that you don't read your bible and you felt I was lying.
The pharaoh that ordered that all of Israel's newborn male children to be killed was the same pharaoh whose daughter found Moses among the reeds of the river where she went to bath. So this pharaoh was Moses' grandfather by adoption. It was also this same pharaoh that sought to kill Moses when Moses killed an Egyptian; which led to Moses fleeing from Egypt to Midian where he got married to Zipporah, Jethro's daughter. This Pharaoh died while Moses was in Midian. So he wasn't the same Pharaoh that Moses met when he went back to Egypt.
- Exodus chapters 1 and 2. Take particular note of Exodus 2: 23a

Biko, nna, read your bible. I beg you.
You're just empty Christian.
Empty vessels that make the loudest noise.
Mtcheeew.
Please just go your way.
Your shallowness has now been made evident.
how many times will I answer your question?
David commit adultery by sleeping with another man wife were by fall in God judgment,the punishment is death,but because he was the seed of promise and God will not change his convent he promise to abraham issac and jacob, instead the child died and david home was a chaos,his sons were killing each other.

Am busy now,I will attend to your other post.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:

ok. Am sure you have read and understand the whole bible, can you show me were God killed without a cause?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
nobilis:

I've bolded and numbered two parts of your post.
Number 1:
All those you were saying about infant salvation and David being united his son makes no meaning and doesn't answer my question in any way.
My question is WHY did God kill David's first son with Bathsheba for a crime that David committed? WHY? That's the question. Stop all this your rigmarolling and answer the simple question. Why did God kill David's first son with Bathsheba for a crime that David committed?.
Please answer the question in a concise and straightforward manner. Stop beating about the bush.

Secondly you didn't talk about the other questions I raised.

Number 2:
I have told you numerous times that you don't read your bible and you felt I was lying.
The pharaoh that ordered that all of Israel's newborn male children to be killed was the same pharaoh whose daughter found Moses among the reeds of the river where she went to bath. So this pharaoh was Moses' grandfather by adoption. It was also this same pharaoh that sought to kill Moses when Moses killed an Egyptian; which led to Moses fleeing from Egypt to Midian where he got married to Zipporah, Jethro's daughter. This Pharaoh died while Moses was in Midian. So he wasn't the same Pharaoh that Moses met when he went back to Egypt.
- Exodus chapters 1 and 2. Take particular note of Exodus 2: 23a

Biko, nna, read your bible. I beg you.
You're just empty Christian.
Empty vessels that make the loudest noise.
Mtcheeew.
Please just go your way.
Your shallowness has now been made evident.
why have you guys ignoring this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/2035915/did-god-create-evil-does
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by frank317: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
ok. Am sure you have read and understand the whole bible, can you show me were God killed without a cause?

Of course your god killed for a reason, no doubt. Are you saying that once we have reason to kill, it is right to kill? He killed people because they committed sin. Does that make killing right? He killed Davids innocent infant because he wanted to ensure Jesus was born in Davids lineage. So much for a nice plan.
Boko haram kill because they think you are an infidel and a sinner who baspheme against their God by saying he has a son, you go screaming they are wicked.
If you accept sinners death why can't you be killed by other religion once they see you as a sinner. Imagine, you have the boldness to justify the death of infants because they are going to hevean... Well, don't let you wish be granted unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Stop it there is no god! & if there is god then we have to ask ourselves who is innocent? if there is god the innocent man can be defined as a person who did not have say & cannot deternine his source & his end. Power beyond the innocent man dictates what happens to him. meaning what makes an innocent man is lack of his ability to dictate or determine his source of creation. in that case the god that created the innocent determine his bigining & the end, his death, nature of his death...but if there is no god then there is no innocent man. everyone knows his source, determines his own presence on earth...as for me i believe there is no innocent among men so whatever happens to them before they were born,their time on earth,death & after their death are all determined by them. as for me NO GOD... existentialism. Sometimes i see the world as nihilistic
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
If some understand my theory then he should also understand that what makes someone an innocent isnt their sinless lives but their lack of ability to determine their sources of existence & end of it. if u claim to be an atheist & u consider some people innocent because u think they are sinless then it means u belive the word 'sin' & indirectly u belive in that god.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:

Of course your god killed for a reason, no doubt. Are you saying that once we have reason to kill, it is right to kill? He killed people because they committed sin. Does that make killing right? He killed Davids innocent infant because he wanted to ensure Jesus was born in Davids lineage. So much for a nice plan.
Boko haram kill because they think you are an infidel and a sinner who baspheme against their God by saying he has a son, you go screaming they are wicked.
If you accept sinners death why can't you be killed by other religion once they see you as a sinner. Imagine, you have the boldness to justify the death of infants because they are going to hevean... Well, don't let you wish be granted unto you.
in the old testament , anyone that break the law fall on God judgment,as long as you break the law you are not innocent. David face the punishment of his sin,if you read the story of david you will observe his sons were killing each other, the death of the infant was a favour to the child, he went to heaven.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Frank it seems u are a baby in the world of atheism u are better be called agnostic. in the world of atheism nobody is innocent. we belive that there is no superior personality that determines our existence. the babies on their own choose to be born & die @ infancy. no god creates them & no god kills them. when u claim the babies are innocent it means u admit that there is a 'sin' & if there a sin then there is 'law' & if there is a law then there is superior being who created the law so if u admit one i means sin, law or superior being then indirectly u hav admited the 3 of them claiming that a baby is innocent u mean the baby is sinless then u hav automatically admited superior being. or i will rather qualify u as antipathetist
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
how many times will I answer your question?
David commit adultery by sleeping with another man wife were by fall in God judgment,the punishment is death,but because he was the seed of promise and God will not change his convent he promise to abraham issac and jacob, instead the child died and david home was a chaos,his sons were killing each other.

Am busy now,I will attend to your other post.

Mr Wiseman,
What you're trying to say is that God killed the child, not because of any sin that the child committed? Rather he killed the child because of David's sin.
Meaning that God killed an INNOCENT child because of the sin someone else committed.
I'll ask you other questions based on this.

So now we've proven that God killed an innocent child. Can you now correct the title of your thread or you still need more proofs?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
in the old testament , anyone that break the law fall on God judgment,as long as you break the law you are not innocent. David face the punishment of his sin,if you read the story of david you will observe his sons were killing each other, the death of the infant was a favour to the child, he went to heaven.

David was punished for committing adultery by the killing of his INNOCENT child by God.

Please what about the child in question here?
Are you trying to say that the child's life has no meaning on earth? Are you trying to say that the whole reason that the child was born was to be as a punishment to David? Are you trying to say that the child's life is useless in itself and was only useful insofar as he was used to punish David?

And by extension, you're saying that abortion is alright which goes against what your fellow christians preach. You guys shout from the mountains about the evils of abortion. But from what you're saying, God killed a child because he was conceived in sin. Therefore, we are all free to abort babies conceived in sin. Isn't that right?

Finally, since your God is omnipotent and omniscient, it means he knew that a child will result from David's adultery. Why didn't he prevent the child from being conceived in the first place? After all, not all intercourse leads to pregnancy? And this would have been a perfect way to prevent anyone having to die. Okay, if perchance, the conception had already taken place before God woke up, he could have caused the pregnancy to miscarry. But he didn't do it. He allowed the baby to be born in perfect health and then he killed him.

1 Like

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Emmalot121(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
johnydon22:
all those stories are bleeping lies... jewish myth
Including the crossing of the red sea? God is a God of history, that those who wish to know may consult the past.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Emmalot121(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
mynairatime:
Stop it there is no god! & if there is god then we have to ask ourselves who is innocent? if there is god the innocent man can be defined as a person who did not have say & cannot deternine his source & his end. Power beyond the innocent man dictates what happens to him. meaning what makes an innocent man is lack of his ability to dictate or determine his source of creation. in that case the god that created the innocent determine his bigining & the end, his death, nature of his death...but if there is no god then there is no innocent man. everyone knows his source, determines his own presence on earth...as for me i believe there is no innocent among men so whatever happens to them before they were born,their time on earth,death & after their death are all determined by them. as for me NO GOD... existentialism. Sometimes i see the world as nihilistic
Can you prove his nonexistence? If God didn't create the universe, who did, what did? How did it happen? By chance! The probability of an ant being created by chance is zero, not to talk of humans. Better think. God owes nobody, if he throws u to the dungeons, who will blame him? Check my profile for my proof of God.

1 Like

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Emmalot121(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
frank317:

God owes no man his moral rights, the same way he will throw you to hell without blinking an eye.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
dalaman:

He is an apologist and apologist don't answer questions, all they are good at is telling lies and equivocating. The last excuse he was trying to use was the English language. if the bible as the word of a perfect God is not well translated then what does that say about such a God?
Hi @dalaman,
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by johnydon22(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emmalot121:
Including the crossing of the red sea? God is a God of history, that those who wish to know may consult the past.

am sure it was ur ancestors that crossed the red sea....please its not an insult, just a question...
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by dalaman: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2014
muafrika:
Hi @dalaman,

Hello.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by frank317: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Emmalot121:
God owes no man his moral rights, the same way he will throw you to hell without blinking an eye.

Tell him to bring it on... Mind you he will be judged by me on the last day. I will throw his spiritual ass in to everlasting ice where he would freeze for life.
He deserves freezing for creating such a failed earth.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
nobilis:

David was punished for committing adultery by the killing of his INNOCENT child by God.

Please what about the child in question here?
Are you trying to say that the child's life has no meaning on earth? Are you trying to say that the whole reason that the child was born was to be as a punishment to David? Are you trying to say that the child's life is useless in itself and was only useful insofar as he was used to punish David?

And by extension, you're saying that abortion is alright which goes against what your fellow christians preach. You guys shout from the mountains about the evils of abortion. But from what you're saying, God killed a child because he was conceived in sin. Therefore, we are all free to abort babies conceived in sin. Isn't that right?

Finally, since your God is omnipotent and omniscient, it means he knew that a child will result from David's adultery. Why didn't he prevent the child from being conceived in the first place? After all, not all intercourse leads to pregnancy? And this would have been a perfect way to prevent anyone having to die. Okay, if perchance, the conception had already taken place before God woke up, he could have caused the pregnancy to miscarry. But he didn't do it. He allowed the baby to be born in perfect health and then he killed him.
it was for the good of the child that he died,infact God did him a favour,david bore the child with sinfulness the death of the child was a favour because the child was innocent and staying alive mean satan will take advantage of his(the child) sinful nature from birth.

The child go to heaven because when david cried to God he say''he(the child) may not come to me but I will go to him) david was in heaven now with the child.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2014
nobles:

Mr Wiseman,
What you're trying to say is that God killed the child, not because of any sin that the child committed? Rather he killed the child because of David's sin.
Meaning that God killed an INNOCENT child because of the sin someone else committed.
I'll ask you other questions based on this.

So now we've proven that God killed an innocent child. Can you now correct the title of your thread or you still need more proofs?
you must be joking right? Asking me to change the title of thread, I haven't pay attention to you but this draw my attention.

The child dead was a favour to him(th child) have you read the story of jabez? Let me show you. the story and ask why his mother bore him with pain? What is the sin of jabez? Bible never highlight but it was clear his brothers were sinners even his mom.
. In 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, we find
a short prayer uttered by an obscure man:
"Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His
mother named him 'Jabez' saying, 'Because I bore
him with pain.' Now, Jabez called on the God of Israel
saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless me indeed and expand my
territory. Keep Your hand on me, and keep evil from
me, that I may not cause pain!' And God granted him
what he requested."

His mother cause him and people reject him, if God have take his life from birth, he wuld'nt have pass all this pain.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
it was for the good of the child that he died,infact God did him a favour,david bore the child with sinfulness the death of the child was a favour because the child was innocent and staying alive mean satan will take advantage of his(the child) sinful nature from birth.

The child go to heaven because when david cried to God he say''he(the child) may not come to me but I will go to him) david was in heaven now with the child.

Lol.
Good.
So you have finally agreed that God can kill and did actually kill innocent people.
Thank you very much.
I have made my point.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
nobilis:

Lol.
Good.
So you have finally agreed that God can kill and did actually kill innocent people.
Thank you very much.
I have made my point.
read my other posr.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Emmalot121:
Can you prove his nonexistence? If God didn't create the universe, who did, what did? How did it happen? By chance! The probability of an ant being created by chance is zero, not to talk of humans. Better think. God owes nobody, if he throws u to the dungeons, who will blame him? Check my profile for my proof of God.

You do not believe that the universe could have come into existence spontaneously by itself.
But you staunchly believe that your God came into existence spontaneously by himself, right?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
read my other posr.
Why should I read your other post na?
Is it that the child that God killed wasn't innocent?
Or is it that the child doesn't qualify as a person?
Which one?

Because the title of your thread asks if God killed innocent people. And you and I have arrived at the conclusion that God killed innocent children.

Why else should I read your other post?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2014
nobilis:

You do not believe that the universe could have come into existence spontaneously by itself.
But you staunchly believe that your God came into existence spontaneously by himself, right?
does this mean atheism is a belief?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
nobilis:

Why should I read your other post na?
Is it that the child that God killed wasn't innocent?
Or is it that the child doesn't qualify as a person?
Which one?

Because the title of your thread asks if God killed innocent people. And you and I have arrived at the conclusion that God killed innocent children.

Why else should I read your other post?
jabez was bore with pain, but God let him leave,it is the will of God.

The death of the child was a favour, there will comes a time when in your life you will regreat being born( not an abuse).
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
jabez was bore with pain, but God let him leave,it is the will of God.

The death of the child was a favour, there will comes a time when in your life you will regreat being born( not an abuse).

Guy, honestly, why do you like beating about the bush.
Let me ask you a very simple and straightforward question:
The child that God killed, was he innocent or not?

There are only two possible answers to this question:
1. Yes, the child was innocent.
2. No, the child was not innocent.

So give me an answer.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
nobilis:

Guy, honestly, why do you like beating about the bush.
Let me ask you a very simple and straightforward question:
The child that God killed, was he innocent or not?

There are only two possible answers to this question:
1. Yes, the child was innocent.
2. No, the child was not innocent.

So give me an answer.
how do you defined innocent?is it not when they accused you of somthing you did not do? That were they called you innocent, the child was accused of what? God did not accused the child of sin, the child did not do any good, the only thing I understand is that he was innocent of the sin of david and God took his life because God has declear that the house of david will be in chaos if the child was to remain alive, he will face the punishment. Dint you read how david sons were killing themself? The child would have been among but he was taking to heaven via death.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by nobilis: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
how do you defined innocent?is it not when they accused you of somthing you did not do? That were they called you innocent, the child was accused of what? God did not accused the child of sin, the child did not do any good, the only thing I understand is that he was innocent of the sin of david and God took his life because God has declear that the house of david will be in chaos if the child was to remain alive, he will face the punishment. Dint you read how david sons were killing themself? The child would have been among but he was taking to heaven via death.

Lol.
Guy, biko I'm tired of your childish arguments.
You can't answer a simple question.
Have a nice day biko
I'm outta here.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
nobilis:

Lol.
Guy, biko I'm tired of your childish arguments.
You can't answer a simple question.
Have a nice day biko
I'm outta here.
thank you for your time.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
I cant engage someone like u in constructive & sensitive augument because no matter how much i try i will not be able to convince u because u will not be able to play nutral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah / Giving Hands / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.