Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106436 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good, I can't see new structures been erected in ariaria. Thanks abagworo.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
It seems this project is moving fast. It is however a private investment and should not be politicised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLP5eKRtRwM

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abagworo:
It seems this project is moving fast. It is however a private investment and should not be politicised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLP5eKRtRwM
Abagworo pls keep this pix coming
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Alaoji power plants’ll boost S’East economy, says Jonathan
By Our Reporter on March 26, 2015 Business

FROM DENNIS MERNYI, ABUJA

President Goodluck Jonathan has said the completed Phase 1 of the 1,504 megawatts elec­tricity Simple Circle Gas Turbine Alaoji power proj­ect in Abia State will boost the economic fortunes of the South East.

Jonathan also noted that no nation can be developed without robust power supply infrastructure, which is key to

industrial development, stat­ing that government remained committed to increasing elec­tricity generation to meet the demand of industrial and do­mestic users.

Speaking when he com­missioned the 504.4 mega­watts Alaoji power plant, the President recalled that “when I was the Vice President, we got the report about this project and the report was to cause government to abandon the project but when I took a visit here, we discovered that the report was false and we resolved to complete it.

“Power is key to develop­ment without which there will be no sound economy. The second phase of this project will be completed and com­missioned soon.

Also speaking, Prof. Chin­edu Nebo, Minister of Power, said the commissioning of the project was in fulfilment of government’s promise to revive and complete the abandoned NIPPS across the country.

“Today is the day of cel­ebration of the reviving and completion of this project. This the 4th of these projects we are commissioning. This is an unbroken record no one has attained. We expect that the remaining six would also be commissioned soon.

“The completion and com­missioning of these projects will definitely sprout out eco­nomic activities in these areas. The government met only 3,000 megawatts at inception of this administration but to­day there is installed capacity of over 5,000 megawatts,” he stated.

Speaking earlier, the Man­aging Director of the Niger Delta Power Holding Com­pany (NDPHC), James Olotu, stated that the Alaoji Com­bined Cycle Power Plant proj­ect is a two-phased project made up of 504.4 megawatts each.

The plant, according to him, has the output for the simple cycle power plant through four gas turbine units of 126.1 megawatts capacity each and 570 megawatts from two steam turbines.

Electricity generated from the power plant, the NDPHC chief executive disclosed, would be wheeled out from Alaoji substation via Alaoji- Owerri-Onitsha and the on­going Alaoji-Ikot Ekpene 330KV double circuit lines to the rest of the national grid.

Alaoji project, which was originally conceived as 378.3 megawatts (3×126.1), was later decided to increase addi­tional scope into a combined cycle configuration for im­proved efficiency that gave rise to the fourth gas turbine.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110945
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ICHINONYE(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
My feloow Brodas n sistas its Goodluck for president and Otti for govnor, wise up n don't sell ur consience please. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ndi Abia what's the problem , why is it that we can not give Jonathan a million plus?

Look at how we humiliated ourselves.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
B2mario:
Ndi Abia what's the problem , why is it that we can not give Jonathan a million plus?

Look at how we humiliated ourselves.
a million votes would not have made any difference..don't see the humiliation you are talking about ...by the way ndi abia did not really benefit from Jonathan...is it the messed up abia section of Enugu ph expressway,abia section of aba ikot ekpene road,abia section of umuahia ikotekpene road,arochukwu ohafia dilapidated road?all these are federal roads mind you..
...maybe ndi abia are more seem to be more interested in governorship election

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
asha80:
a million votes would not have made any difference..don't see the humiliation you are talking about ...by the way ndi abia did not really benefit from Jonathan...is it the messed up abia section of Enugu ph expressway,abia section of aba ikot ekpene road,abia section of umuahia ikotekpene road,arochukwu ohafia dilapidated road?all these are federal roads mind you..
...maybe ndi abia are more seem to be more interested in governorship election
yap, Jonathan didn't deserve our votes but most of us wanted him because buhari wasn't a better option.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
customized13:
yap, Jonathan didn't deserve our votes but most of us wanted him because buhari wasn't a better option.
the way he framed it was laughable
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ICHINONYE(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
I sincerely don't understand wat hapen to d vote of south east n south south, pple dat voted wre below 40% y, somtin is rung some wre
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Collynzo9: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
ICHINONYE:
I sincerely don't understand wat hapen to d vote of south east n south south, pple dat voted wre below 40% y, somtin is rung some wre
INEC officials in our part of the country intentionally come out late so as to make people lose interest in the whole thing.
In my own unit, acceditation began by 1PM instead of 8AM and many people came out before 8AM, man went back before the INEC officials arrived.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Does it mean dt without me and customised13 this thread can not move?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
B2mario:
Does it mean dt without me and customised13 this thread can not move?
just wondering, everything about abia is usually different.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
customized13:
just wondering, everything about abia is usually different.

My brother how?
Pls don't talk like that, you and i can make it here.

We don't have much Abians here and we've allowed our state to be painted with bad names which we are not.

But together we can change that wrong perceptive here on Nairaland. Abia is well blessed in all endeavours, from entertainment to politics, history, banking, sports, commerce, banking, tourism, industry, education. Infact we are everywhere but because of our carefree attitude people are under-rating us.

Our state is one of the most developed states in Nigeria. Atleast in the whole of SE and SS our state is the only state that has two advance developed cities many small towns.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Scholes007(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
master energy industrial complex uturu

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
Like it or not, abia state is a big boy amongst states in naija, trust me. The criticisms on us is good for our development. Aba is being unfairly treated both by state and federal Govt, it needs resuscitation. Abriba stands out on its own just like nnewi in anambra. Umuahia needs seasoned developers, and all these cannot be solved overnight. Rome wasnt built in a day. I dnt like ikpeazu, but if the electorate truly voted him, then lets allow him prove himself. Igbo kwenu! Abia kwenu! Abia mmamma nu o!
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2015
SonOfEl:
Like it or not, abia state is a big boy amongst states in naija, trust me. The criticisms on us is good for our development. Aba is being unfairly treated both by state and federal Govt, it needs resuscitation. Abriba stands out on its own just like nnewi in anambra. Umuahia needs seasoned developers, and all these cannot be solved overnight. Rome wasnt built in a day. I dnt like ikpeazu, but if the electorate truly voted him, then lets allow him prove himself. Igbo kwenu! Abia kwenu! Abia mmamma nu o!

nwanne mmamma!
Mazi!
Kakwa nka!
Juo kwa!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Schematics: 8:58am On May 29, 2015
Any new update> customized13 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or is there nothing to show? cheesy
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2015
Schematics:
Any new update> customized13 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or is there nothing to show? cheesy
Yes nothing to show, so submit whatever u have.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
Customized13 out of my maganimity I spent more to open this thread for but u failed to keep it running.

We want to know what orji is doing with this state. wink
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
Customized13, you should be here telling us what is going on in Abia. I have pictures from Aba? cheesy
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:40pm On May 30, 2015
Dirty clown. The u that eat chicken once in a year. This same u that ur father is an okada rider. I will soon show d world whom u are. U think everywhere is dirty and backward like abia state

customized13:
EASTVIEW, come na, you think you can mention my moniker on any thread with your numerous monikers. grin grin
come let's , where you live, village boy. grin

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:42pm On May 30, 2015
I am ready to treat ur Bleep fully today with current pictures from nwabekeyi family. cheesy

customized13:
Them never born you well to post pictures on any thread, I will personally finish this thread that gives you joy.
Trust me wink
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:46pm On May 30, 2015
After1, airforce1, armedforce, ChinemeOkpan, Scatterboss, dc900

Please come with the new images. Thx
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:51pm On May 30, 2015
Customized13, Aba is a dustbin what is Abia state government doing about it. There is no road in aba and abia state.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:56pm On May 30, 2015
Maybe u dont know me and how far I can go. cheesy

D pics I have here can sink abia state physically. U dont know wat u are up against. Pix from aba alone can shut down NL.

Silly fool from the most backward SE state

customized13:
Them never born you and your papa well to post any picture on that abia thread with your numerous monikers, no mod will delete my pictures because I personally took the pictures from awka and Onitsha.

Just try sh1t with those your numerous monikers, I will get new sets of pix anytime I visit anambra as long as this thread exists.

Try me and see grin
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
E dey pain am.
cheesy

customized13:
I gree, but ogbomosho is more developed that umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 2:01pm On May 30, 2015
U are such a foolish soul, I thought u cam with pix when u came to fight. cheesy

Poverty infested fool that eats chicken once a year.

Ur Bleep will be totally contained. Bring on.

customized13:
Oya post pix make you see. grin

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 2:03pm On May 30, 2015
customized13:
The likes of afikpo, orlu and okigwe and more developed than umuahia no jokes, ask anybody that has been there before.

No difference between umuahia and nsukka

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 2:29pm On May 30, 2015
customized13 come and show us what your filthy backward state of Abia got to offer. cheesy
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
lol
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.