Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106448 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
abia town

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
amaogudu abia town
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
eze

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by NuellettY: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls can someone get a good picx of Later Day Saint
Along Okpu-umuobo rd. That place is beautiful
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abia State

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks Abagworo, u are doing a great work!
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
we are back
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Any progress, I'm not in Abia state now?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2015
we need more pictures......
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Five point of focus of dr ikpeazu

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Serious work going on in aba, aba is now a ruge construction site, we hope for the best.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Road flagged of in June 2nd in aba, to be completed in august

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Serious construction of roads in aba with solid drainages

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Invest in abia, more updates will come ins shortly

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
The famous abandoned enyimba hotel to be rufurbished to international standard.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Dr ikpeazu visits ongoing government house inherited from TA orji, says that's not the priority for abians.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
I love this picture but I think the road should be rehabilitated with road marks.I'm sure Dr ikpeazu is considering that.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
More roads under construction in aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Ponponkon:
your contribution Will always be welcomed here.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Aba mega mall, biggest of its kind in southeast.

1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2015
chinolization:
@betterabiastate, good job. Please endeavor to be updating this thread always so it shall not die. Dalu nu cool
thank you. You can also help out
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Aba mall

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2015
betterABIAstate:
Dr ikpeazu visits ongoing government house inherited from TA orji, says that's not the priority for abians.

Bro i really love your work here, but the statement made by Okezie Ikpeazu is nt welcome by me.

Huge amount of money has been invested on that good and superior project and can't be neglected just like that.

I like the stride Ikpeazu is taking so far, he's really nwafor.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2015
chinolization:

I was the one who opened this thread and I will continue to support it.
no you didnt, eastview did. It doesn't matter, thanks for the support.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2015
B2mario:

Bro i really love your work here, but the statement made by Okezie Ikpeazu is nt welcome by me.

Huge amount of money has been invested on that good and superior project and can't be neglected just like that.

I like the stride Ikpeazu is taking so far, he's really nwafor.
I understand you but I won't agree with him less, if he can't make aba attractive for investors, the fund to finish the government house project will be easy. Beautifying aba and other places is a priority now.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Aba mega mall

1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
betterABIAstate:
I love this picture but I think the road should be rehabilitated with road marks.I'm sure Dr ikpeazu is considering that.

Nwanne i can't see the last 8 pictures you post here, can you pls post them again.

Yes, i heard that Old-express is under dualisation, is it true and do they demolish any house by d roadside?

Keep giving us update on road construction in Abia state especially Aba metropolis.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by dabiko(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Good one man, we need more of these pictures to showcase the greatness of Abia State. It's been a while I visited the State, I want to believe things are moving well.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
betterABIAstate:
I understand you but I won't agree with him less, if he can't make aba attractive for investors, the fund to finish the government house project will be easy. Beautifying aba and other places is a priority now.

Nwanne, have you been following that project?
Hmmm, more than N5billion has been invested on that project and can not be left just like that. And that project is one of the best projects TA Orji executed in Abia state.

I know that TA Orji punished Aba for complete good 8years but we can't pay evil back to Umuahia city and people because of him.

He's just a one person from the over 1million population of Umuahia clans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.