Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. (2319 Views)

Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
my friend just want to hit and run but unfortunately the girl took in.
now she is pregnant and my friend told me she gave her drugs at initial when they had sex.but the drugs lost its effect on her.
But due to her young teen age of 18years,it seem her body is so active to any drops of sperms in her.
Now she is pregnant,he couldnt denied the pregnancy,and the people of the girl want to know if traditional marriage will commence soon.since she is pregnant for him.
So he has decided to accepts his fate to go on with her but the problems is that the love he had for the girl is not up to 50% out of 100%...
My friend is just 28plus....
he wants to know if the love for her will later grow in the future and if he is not taking a wrong decision to settle down with the girl he doesnt love upto 85%..
if yu re in this situation,what will be your right decision....
your view.........
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Marry her, no time for too much talk.
I am very happy today, wishing you all happy Sunday.
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Oluwatosean(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
28 + 18? Ummm...
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by holatin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
love be plant.
it can grow or die.
if you want to love her, dat feelings will grow than expected.

note to others : use condom or abstain
HIV never get cure
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by nomabeeee(f): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
I smell lies.. undecided but wait o..you said ur friend wanted to hit and run..with an 18yrs old girl..if that's so,then ur friend must be a fish brain..anyways if the girl is preggy then he should marry her..some stories are just annoying..
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Your friend did a very dumb thing there. Women are not tools to be used, even though some of them present themselves as such.

He made a terrible decision sleeping with this poor girl, who has rarely began to live life as an adult. However, it would be an equally terrible mistake for him to decide to marry her.

Marrying the lady because of the pregnancy will not be beneficial to either of them. The lady, apart from school, deserves someone who would marry her for herself and your friend needs some growing up to do despite his age.

If I were in your friend's shoes, I wouldn't marry her. I would rather take charge for both the upkeep if the lady and the baby. I would also take the added responsibility of seeing her through the University.

At this rate, I doubt if the parents would be willing to foot the bills for her Schooling, considering that they are ready to trade her happiness to cover up their 'shame'.

Who knows, the guy may just grow to love her after she is done with school.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by brainzdh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Congrts in advance bro! Dnt fail to invite us for the trad marriage.

In Lil Wayne's voice: As soon as I 'cum', I come to my senses.
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:
Your friend did a very dumb thing there. Women are not tools to be used, even though some of them present themselves as such.

He made a terrible decision sleeping with this poor girl, who has rarely began to live life as an adult. However, it would be an equally terrible mistake for him to decide to marry her.

Marrying the lady because of the pregnancy will not be beneficial to either of them. The lady, apart from school, deserves someone who would marry her for herself and your friend needs some growing up to do despite his age.

If I were in your friend's shoes, I wouldn't marry her. I would rather take charge for both the upkeep if the lady and the baby. I would also take the added responsibility of seeing her through the University.

At this rate, I doubt if the parents would be willing to foot the bills for her Schooling, considering that they are ready to trade her happiness to cover up their 'shame'.

Hmmm.. You made a lotta sense.
Op, that your friend deserves a well pointed knock on the centre of his big head. At 28, all he could think of was to 'hit and run' an 18year old?
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by samtol4(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
my friend just want to hit and run but unfortunately the girl took in.
now she is pregnant and my friend told me she gave her drugs at initial when they had sex.but the drugs lost its effect on her.
But due to her young teen age of 18years,it seem her body is so active to any drops of sperms in her.
Now she is pregnant,he couldnt denied the pregnancy,and the people of the girl want to know if traditional marriage will commence soon.since she is pregnant for him.
So he has decided to accepts his fate to go on with her but the problems is that the love he had for the girl is not up to 50% out of 100%...
My friend is just 28plus....
he wants to know if the love for her will later grow in the future and if he is not taking a wrong decision to settle down with the girl he doesnt love upto 85%..
if yu re in this situation,what will be your right decision....
your view.........
I believe you are the one involved not your friend.when you had sex u didn't think of "love growing or diminishing"Please marry her !
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
samtol4:
I believe you are the one involved not your friend.when you had sex u didn't think of "love growing or diminishing"Please marry her !
bro chill na...
All i want is yur advice for him...
Than accusing me...
Am not the one bro...
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by stinggy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
I smell lies.. undecided but wait o..you said ur friend wanted to hit and run..with an 18yrs old girl..if that's so,then ur friend must be a fish brain..anyways if the girl is preggy then he should marry her..some stories are just annoying..

Is 18 too young for hit and run pls?
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by nomabeeee(f): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

Is 18 too young for hit and run pls?
yes oo..if a man isn't ready for a good relationship with a girl of that age..just let her be..a promising young man would do just that..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by stinggy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
yes oo..if a man isn't ready for a good relationship with a girl of that age..just let her be..a promising young man would do just that..

Sorry, but at what age do you think guys can do hit and run on her?
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by nomabeeee(f): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

hit and run..is jst bad..bros nawahoo u see me for ur dream?
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Hoeisatool(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

Sorry oooo, but it seems u r more concerned with advice on age limit to *hit and run*
grin
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
wat i mean by hit and run is that,he jus want to ve a casual sex wit her then played for a while b4 the last condom was nowhere to be found.then he try it raw and the result is the story above...now yu re TELLING him to just marry her because of her pregnancy abi?
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by stinggy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
hit and run..is jst bad..bros nawahoo u see me for ur dream?

I was expecting u to condemn hit and run in its entirety before, but u limited it to age 18 b4 cheesy
And I dnt dream sist grin

Hoeisatool:

Sorry oooo, but it seems u r more concerned with advice on age limit to *hit and run*
grin

I wan learn na tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by nomabeeee(f): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

I was expecting u to condemn hit and run in its entirety before, but u limited it to age 18 b4 cheesy

I wan learn na tongue
go away jor grin
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Hoeisatool(f): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
[/s][s[s]][/s]
stinggy:

I wan learn na tongue
Come my room make I teach u........
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:
Your friend did a very dumb thing there. Women are not tools to be used,even though some of them present themselves as such.

yes he knows they re not tools for sex but they both needed it..so he pay for a room,and she came to the place without force...
Accordin to him

[quote author=striktlymi post=28670522]He made a terrible decision sleeping with this poor girl, who has rarely began to live life as an adult. However, it would be an equally terrible mistake for him to decide to marry her.
what terrible decision did he made,the girl was madly in love with him while The guy was just like let me passed time with her...so they both agree to visits the one/two hours room...

[quote author=striktlymi post=28670522]Marrying the lady because of the pregnancy will not be beneficial to either of them. The lady, apart from school, deserves someone who would marry her for herself and your friend needs some growing up to do despite his age.
Thats true...yu have spoken well here....

striktlymi:
my friend was working a nice job before he was sack,but before he was sack from his job,he has built a house in ikorudu and now he is managing a small job that cant sent the girl to university...
So to take responsibity might be a difficult thing for him now..hope yu understand bro...

striktlymi:

well maybe...
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=emmysoftyou post=28673991][/quote]

I am shocked you see nothing wrong in using someone as a tool.
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by stinggy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hoeisatool:
[/s][s[s]][/s]
Come my room make I teach u........
Straightaway. When do we get started? wink

nomabeeee:
go away jor grin
Come here jare grin
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
love be plant.
it can grow or die.
if you want to love her, dat feelings will grow than expected.

note to others : use condom or abstain
HIV never get cure
sorry to burst your bubbles..some girls hate using condom during...
They will tell yu,they dont enjoyed it...
Wat re yu going to say about that...
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by nomabeeee(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

Straightaway. When do we get started? wink

Come here jare grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hmmm.. You made a lotta sense.
Op, that your friend deserves a well pointed knock on the centre of his big head. At 28, all he could think of was to 'hit and run' an 18year old?
but the girl is not virgin na..
She don tey for the game...
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Cholls(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
My brother what can I say? Did I hear eat and run grin brother the plan as backfired now you work before you eat tongue
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
but the girl is not virgin na..
She don tey for the game...

How you take know if no be you be the guy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:

I am shocked you see nothing wrong in using someone as a tool.
hey read well...
Did yu see where i states it that i didnt see anythin wrong in using someone as a tool...pls dont misquote me
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
brito:

How you take know if no be you be the guy
my dear am not the one o...my friend told me that she was not a virgin...
So na so i take know oo
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
my dear am not the one o...my friend told me that she was not a virgin...
So na so i take know oo

You berra don't be
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hey read well...
Did yu see where i states it that i didnt see anythin wrong in using someone as a tool...pls dont misquote me

I read pretty well thank you.

Probably you didn't read or understand what YOU posted.
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:

I read pretty well thank you.

Probably you didn't read or understand what YOU posted.
i did read wat i posted ,
can yu fish out where i uttered such comment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Pouting When Taking Selfies??? / Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? / Caption This Pix Of A Lady Shopping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.