Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. (2352 Views)

Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
brito:

You berra don't be
no swthart i wont be..
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
no swthart i wont be..

let me pretend I didn't see this
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by holatin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
sorry to burst your bubbles..some girls hate using condom during...
They will tell yu,they dont enjoyed it...
Wat re yu going to say about that...
since HIV never get cure that means good bye
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
since HIV never get cure that means good bye
hiv has cure...
Read this...
wite111:
The potency of HIV drug discovered by Dr. Abalaka has been confirmed.NAFDAC has lifted its ban on the drug.The vaccines can be effectively used to prevent and treat HIV.Click here for the full story: http://www...nl/2014/11/finallyhiv-drug-has-been-discovered.html
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by holatin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hiv has cure...
Read this...
who don use am
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
but the girl is not virgin na..
She don tey for the game...
So? He had to eat his part of the public cookie and run, abi? SMH...
Re: Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. by emmysoftyou: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
So? He had to eat his part of the public cookie and run, abi? SMH...
babym na u tok so...
Yu know wasup na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does That Mean Ladies Advertise Themselves On Nairaland? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me / Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.