Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys (2991 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by echobee(f): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Hazardd:

Pass well,no looking back grin
i go look tongue and still pass grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
heavy make-up ; this sends out a message that u r not yet ready to settle down n u r more of fun than commitment. even if u hv a bf u r still out there advertising.
moderate make-up ; this is probably d best especially if r not too pretty or even very pretty. u don't waste time on it n u nvr end up looking like a clown.
no make-up ; if the girl is extremely beautiful this is just perfect. cos most men think to themselves on seeing a naturally beautiful girl that seeing this face every morning will be a blessing.

if u r nvr comfortable without make-up u r obviously not in the pretty face zone...of its always heavy u r definitely ugly n low on confidence(most times) n if u don't use make-up at all my sure u r a pretty sight to behold.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Dont mind them, little make-up does no harm.
let them keep forming.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennimma:
It depends on the "degree of makeup" For me,i love light makeup...and I think guys here are talking about the heavy ones.

But come to think of it,so y'all would date a girl with no makeup at all and when I say no makeup I mean, no powder? No lipgloss? No nothing? Like seriously

I like your reasoning.....
Yea I think slight makeup is good
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:

i go look tongue and still pass grin
If you look back,any you see take am like that grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Enegod(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:

Seriously?
yes angry u can go first
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Enegod(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...see your life grin grin grin
na true talk na grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Prixus:
heavy make-up ; this sends out a message that u r not yet ready to settle down n u r more of fun than commitment. even if u hv a bf u r still out there advertising.
moderate make-up ; this is probably d best especially if r not too pretty or even very pretty. u don't waste time on it n u nvr end up looking like a clown.
no make-up ; if the girl is extremely beautiful this is just perfect. cos most men think to themselves on seeing a naturally beautiful girl that seeing this face every morning will be a blessing.

if u r nvr comfortable without make-up u r obviously not in the pretty face zone...of its always heavy u r definitely ugly n low on confidence(most times) n if u don't use make-up at all my sure u r a pretty sight to behold.
Interesting write up
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Prixus:

Thats all. Nice points, the embolden especially.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by harrysterol(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Makeup especially Red Lips kiss
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Epaul:
Thats all. Nice points, the embolden especially.
thank u sir.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Hazardd:

Interesting write up
thanks sir. this just goes to show how make-up can tell u so much about a girl...
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by ogeoflyf(f): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Obserfing undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by lilmax(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Light make up

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Locked Her Phones From Me / Why Do Some Guys Stilll Wear Pants As Against Boxers? / If Your Fiance/fiancee Gives You This Birthday Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.