Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran (3640 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Caseless: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Lie.

They are not even on par with your fake prophet who killed and r@ped his way to power
i can give u over 70 verses in d bible that preach rape and violence. Infact, i opened a thread with respect to that when one deranged gal was here with a similar thread to counter her. Thou, seun and his MODs removed the thread. I hope seun remove this too.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Caseless: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2014
barcanista:
Terrorists are Terrorists
thank u, bro! The gullible one wont see this.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Caseless: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
so you are muslim? NO WONDER YOU HATE THE XTIAN PRESIDENT WITH PASSION. It is well.
u wont grow up. See whr ur mind de go. So, if i dnt like gej it is because he's a xtain? As foolish as that may sound, i stil want u to knw that i have a broda whom we came frm the same womb with- and i haven't hated him, why shld that hate gej for being a xtain? I dnt giv a fvck which any body belongs to. If u ar doin what is not right, u must chided. Who care if gej is a xtain. Does xtainity teach anyone to b clueless and corrupt? I dnt subscribe to that religious sentiment u kids shear. I stand for truth and justice!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Caseless: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
barcanista:
Op if not that you have preconceived opinion you'd have read between the lines. ISis are using the Koran(Quran) to their evil advantage. Every religious book can be twisted including the Bible. I can cite passages in both the NT and OT of the Bible that I can use to further my evil cause but is that what the Bible permit? For the sake of this discussion, let me ask you: under what condition does the Koran permit slavery? Who are considered slave? Is there any passage of Koran that justifies unprovoked attacked(oppression) in the name of furthering the cause of Islam? Let's start from here
may God bless u. That fanatic called profurther wont attend to ur question.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Zuria(f): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Now where are the mods / supermods when you need one?

This religion bashing on politics section really have to stop.

Cc: Seun, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, Mukina2
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Caseless:
may God bless u. That fanatic called profurther wont attend to ur question.
I've met his type before.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by xcolanto(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Anasko:
What will a christian brothers say about this:
(Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-
gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including
women and children. "This is what you are to do,"
they said. "Completely destroy all the males and
every woman who is not a virgin." Among the
residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four
hundred young virgins who had never slept with a
man, and they brought them to the camp at
Shiloh in the land of Canaan.
The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to
the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at
the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin
returned to their homes, and the four hundred
women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were
given to them as wives. But there were not
enough women for all of them. The people felt
sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this
gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders
asked, "How can we find wives for the few who
remain, since all the women of the tribe of
Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the
survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not
be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own
daughters in marriage because we have sworn
with a solemn oath that anyone who does this
will fall under God's curse."
Then they thought of the annual festival of the
LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and
Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes
from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of
Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in
the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come
out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards,
and each of you can take one of them home to be
your wife! And when their fathers and brothers
come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please
be understanding. Let them have your daughters,
for we didn't find enough wives for them when we
destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty
of breaking the vow since you did not give your
daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of
Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped
the women who took part in the celebration and
carried them off to the land of their own
inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and
lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed
by tribes and families, and they returned to their
own homes.
O

Your quick to quote the bible without critically looking at the period in which these events took place, the people that engaged in them and what belief they held at the time.

So I ask, where they any Christians as at the time this events in the Old Testament took place? Your answer would help you a long way.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by fr3do(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Caseless:
deny wat? I'm a muslim and, i pray to die as a muslim. What do u want me to tel a brainwashed lady who thinks nairaland is the only place she can get answers to her question.

coward! Why didnt you engage her, you just chickened out.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by fr3do(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Anasko:
own homes.
O

christians not jews
we follow Christ, and where in the world have you seen those who call themselves christians subscribe to these old testament passages?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Dannidom(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Phew! One cannot stand and proclaim the wisdom of God, his ways are most fascinating and troubling that is viewin it in our own perspective.

This friction btw the Old Testament that teaches judgment to transgresors and the New Testament that teaches forgivenes and luv to transgresors is unavoidable only God cud ansa.

Am afraid some muslims here dnt seem to undastand that there is a fine line btw the OT and the NT inshort they dnt have to undastand

and also it's unavoidably obvious that the prophet and maybe the author of the koran garnerd some infomations from the OT, in those days when the true luv Christ pioneerd had nt been comprehensively compild and his teachins stil sound ambigous to some unwilin minds. He the prophet/author made a script that sought to balance this OT and his aleged vision in a cave and believe/practise.

muslims quotin the OT as a source to imply that the Bible teaches terorism or women violence and abuse makes no sense. Yes that was what God instructd the Isrealites to do and I tel u, that myt be what is socialy aceptable as a form of punishment through judgment in the society bak then in the past. Read wel "IN THE PAST"

for me I think that the Koran stil base in this past teachins and practise which is unaceptable in this present dispensation.

Buh the Bible just moved on that is introducin luv and forgivenes through Jesus and He having acomplished and fufild al the law in the old testament and hangin on the cros in consonance to the Old Testament's Sin and its Consequences/judgment cos he bare our sins for us by his action on the cros abolishd this practise and laid out the new practise through the power of the holy spirit to make us aceptable in the eyes of an uncompromisin judge that is the 'Father' and then leavin the OT for reference and example reckoner.

stop quotin the OT in corespondence to odious practices of some muslim sects while being reprimanded.

Shalom!
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by jahbiz: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
chai'!!! Even devil will disagree with some of their believes.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Caseless: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dannidom:
Phew! One cannot stand and proclaim the wisdom of God, his ways are most fascinating and troubling that is viewin it in our own perspective.

This friction btw the Old Testament that teaches judgment to transgresors and the New Testament that teaches forgivenes and luv to transgresors is unavoidable only God cud ansa.

Am afraid some muslims here dnt seem to undastand that there is a fine line btw the OT and the NT inshort they dnt have to undastand

and also it's unavoidably obvious that the prophet and maybe the author of the koran garnerd some infomations from the OT, in those days when the true luv Christ pioneerd had nt been comprehensively compild and his teachins stil sound ambigous to some unwilin minds. He the prophet/author made a script that sought to balance this OT and his aleged vision in a cave and believe/practise.

muslims quotin the OT as a source to imply that the Bible teaches terorism or women violence and abuse makes no sense. Yes that was what God instructd the Isrealites to do and I tel u, that myt be what is socialy aceptable as a form of punishment through judgment in the society bak then in the past. Read wel "IN THE PAST"

for me I think that the Koran stil base in this past teachins and practise which is unaceptable in this present dispensation.

Buh the Bible just moved on that is introducin luv and forgivenes through Jesus and He having acomplished and fufild al the law in the old testament and hangin on the cros in consonance to the Old Testament's Sin and its Consequences/judgment cos he bare our sins for us by his action on the cros abolishd this practise and laid out the new practise through the power of the holy spirit to make us aceptable in the eyes of an uncompromisin judge that is the 'Father' and then leavin the OT for reference and example reckoner.

stop quotin the OT in corespondence to odious practices of some muslim sects while being reprimanded.

Shalom!
who wrote the new and the old testament?
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by san316(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am yet to see the Quranic verses quoted. Äz an answer to this
1. Islam is against rape in all ramification.
2. Regarding capturing of slaves, the prophet captured slaves but he married some and did not use them as sex slaves
3. Islam is clearly and strongly against killing women and children during war.you can only attack those who take up arms against you.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by iamrealdeji(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
ProFuhrer:
Why do you always absolve yourselves of any blame. They quoted a particular verse in the Quran where Muslims were told they can rape their captured slaves.

How come muslims believe that every jihadist group is a covert operation of western nations? What will these western nations gain from tarnishing the image of Islam when they accept Muslims in droves into their country and treat them nicely.

FYI, Great Britain has some Muslim dominated zones that practice partial Sharia. Your claim therefore is invalid.
That's the extent of your stupiditywhere does any verse in the Quran say you can rape anyone? Even for you to sleep with anyone asides your wife is a serious sin,they said all these from their heads and you believe them? If you're intelligent or educated enough,you should know that this is mere character assassination,but I can't blame you,you're probably an illiterate,so you can't comprehend any of these

1 Like

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Anasko:
own homes.
O
Show me where GOD gave them d go ahead
FYI isrealites always refrain from God's order nd will later beg for forgiveness
Buh ur own ALLAH clearly gave the order
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Don't know y a holy will openly support this
I always wonder about Muslims in SW are they not religious enough or western education help them realise the importance of peace or are the numbers are against them nd morecuz
They are peaceful and loving
Knowing fully well that over 90% of Muslims dominated area are known for chaos
If not total war

1 Like

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
the question you christians should be asking yourselves is

---if truly you believe that islam is not a religion of peace but rather a religion of mayhem,,, why is it that it is only a part of the "astray muslims" (forgive my english if i am wrong) that cause mayhem, and others go against it.

if truly it is a religion that teaches terrorism then dont you think every muslim would have joined the so-called "holy war"

---and if that had happened, trust me, the world would have vanished since before yesterday.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Anasko:
Proud to be MUSLIM. ISIS, ISIL,BOKO HARAM and other terrorists group are not muslims. they are kufr(un believers). say no to terrorism.

They probably would say the same thing about you

1 Like

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Op if not that you have preconceived opinion you'd have read between the lines. ISis are using the Koran(Quran) to their evil advantage. Every religious book can be twisted including the Bible. I can cite passages in both the NT and OT of the Bible that I can use to further my evil cause but is that what the Bible permit? For the sake of this discussion, let me ask you: under what condition does the Koran permit slavery? Who are considered slave? Is there any passage of Koran that justifies unprovoked attacked(oppression) in the name of furthering the cause of Islam? Let's start from here

I am interested in the New Testament passages, please cite a few.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
fr3do:

christians not jews
we follow Christ, and where in the world have you seen those who call themselves christians subscribe to these old testament passages?

Is the old testament not part of the Bible?
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
who wrote the new and the old testament?

From history, it is claimed that several different authors over different time-line
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
san316:
I am yet to see the Quranic verses quoted. Äz an answer to this
1. Islam is against rape in all ramification.
2. Regarding capturing of slaves, the prophet captured slaves but he married some and did not use them as sex slaves
3. Islam is clearly and strongly against killing women and children during war.you can only attack those who take up arms against you.

The word "Rape" is not in the Quran. However, the act of forced sex after capturing others is evident in Islamic history and even in some places in the Quran
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
iamrealdeji:

That's the extent of your stupiditywhere does any verse in the Quran say you can rape anyone? Even for you to sleep with anyone asides your wife is a serious sin,they said all these from their heads and you believe them? If you're intelligent or educated enough,you should know that this is mere character assassination,but I can't blame you,you're probably an illiterate,so you can't comprehend any of these

Actually, if you read the Quran in places like Surah 4:24 and then the context as explained by early Islamic historians like Sahih Muslims:

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).

The thing is this - we have come a long way. As muslims, we need to move forward. We can't argue against history and we shouldn't let others use our religion and hijack it.
Re: ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran by slyfox5555: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
MuhdG:
the question you christians should be asking yourselves is

---if truly you believe that islam is not a religion of peace but rather a religion of mayhem,,, why is it that it is only a part of the "astray muslims" (forgive my english if i am wrong) that cause mayhem, and others go against it.

if truly it is a religion that teaches terrorism then dont you think every muslim would have joined the so-called "holy war"

---and if that had happened, trust me, the world would have vanished since before yesterday.

Muslims are not the people that make Islam, Islam is what make Muslims. We should also remember that every terrorist that use our religion for their propaganda was at one point "not a terrorist". So what happened? Blaming others and making excuses will not help this discussion we should speak out against groups like ISIS and BK; we should stand up for what is right and what is just

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allah Swear To Muhammad / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. / Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.