Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up (675 Views)

Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) / Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid / Do U Ve Time 4 Ur Girlfriend(proof It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by joshbouy(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2014
1* U saw me sweeping my room n u never
care 2 collect the broom and finish d
sweeping, It's over!
2* U don't bend properly wen u sweep, U wil
have Pride issues, & i can't marry a proud
woman, *its over*
3* Did u just call me honey? You are trying to
say my mum is a Bee? We're done! *its over*
4* My mum checked my future, you are not in
it. *its over*.
5* baby my mum says dat there are a lot of
witches in ur village so we can't go out
anymore! *its over*
6* why would u tell me to watch champions
league wen Man United is not there! U want
to
mock me abi? *Its over*
7* U smiled at d guy in the car while we were
trekking. *its over*
8* U don't use ma picture as ur profile
picture, *its over!*
9* U cook d eggs instead of boil, it's over,,,U
hug me instead of kissing me it's over
10* Anytime u enter my house network will
disappear it's over and over!
11* I gave you six eggs, boil 3 and fry 3, you
boiled the wrong 3 and fried the wrong 3, you know what Its over.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Lolz, op you are very funny.
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by holatin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
You don't laugh at everything I say its over

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by iceberylin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by eppysold(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin sad grin sad grin sad grin sad grin
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by AAlozie(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
I sent u rechard card and u replied me with "tnx". *it's over*
U gave me rice to eat without bringing toothpick. *it's over*
U bought me #300 singlet and #150 boxers as my birthday gifts. *it's over*

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by AJ01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Grow up dude
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
I told u 2 fetch water 4 me to bath, instead u went nd fetch half bucket of water, u re trying 2 tell me am still a baby rite.? It's over
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
U smile to a guy in a car when we are trekking,will surely be over grin grin
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=50pt]speechless[/size]
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
AJ01:
Grow up dude
cant you loosen up for once sad? 

sadist
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
you didnt moan my name when we were
ynaŁŠhing angry it is so over
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by joshbouy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
lmao
Re: Christmas Is Around The Corner! Time 4 Boys To Break Up by AAlozie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
@AJO1, the fall in the Naira's value don affect your sense of humour ni? Abeg shift to another thread if u no wan catch fun.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Significant Of Wedding Ring In A Marriage?? Is It So Important? / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More;male Or Female And How / IK Osakioduwa's Romance Tips(twitter Munches)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.