Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? (5978 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Is Marital Infidelity Genetic? / Is Marital Love Depreciative In Nature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Shirley07: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
5minsmadness:

All I'm saying is that its quickly becoming a lose-lose situation for the man. His wife refuses him sex (because its her body blah blah). This of course places the man in a precarious position because he still has the strong urge for sex. He is tempted to go outside and if he gets caught he is blamed for everything. The wife quickly demands a divorce (its the reigning thing now, divorce at the slightest provocation....makes me wonder what love is all about in the end).

It still boils down to the devil's plan. The bible admonishes that the woman should not refuse her body to her man and the man should love his woman. The bible teaches unselfishness.
The laws of the west are quite the opposite. They teach selfishness. Your body is your own. Put yourself first. Put your happiness first. You alone are number one, think of no one else but yourself.
This reasoning is going to be mankind's undoing.
Do tell us where it says a woman's body is no longer hers after marriage, fucking Rapist?
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by AfricanApple(f): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
5minsmadness:

And the moment you do that the wife screams infidelity and asks for a divorce; then blames the man for being unfaithful.
yes!!she would scream infidelity, let her seek for divorce, why would u wanna live with such woman anyway, don't u want to be a free a man?
if the man has d courage to tell people why she seeks divorce, even her own mother would go against her

I don't believe a woman who is not sick, not having marital affairs (and not nursing kids) starve her husband for many days long, there must always be a reason u wouldn't like behind it.

besides, thank god she is d one seeking divorce, that means she will do the same in her next marriage and the if same thing occurs
but which woman will want to go through the throes of divorce cos of sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!! / My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! / When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.