Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster (912 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by kingphilip(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
this morning I was listening to a phone-in program on radio and the discussion was centred on the topic "guys and ladies who matures faster?
I could not but agree to someone's contribution which said that the ladies gets the upper hand because they are been groomed right from very tender age to becoming a mother and a wife by their parents especially their mother who teaches them how to cook, wash the dishes, the clean ups and others while the guys are left alone to learn that overtime...

So nairalanders who do you think matures faster between the guys and the ladies? please your reasonable reasons will be very much appreciated..
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
girls na
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nl mods shud start screening some thread, if person no fit deficate he go cum open thread.

E no make sense,romance section is 4 matured minds, not teens...

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by kingphilip(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
juliuswizy:
girls na
y u say So
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Girls definitely.
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by kingphilip(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:
Girls definitely.
reason(s) for that
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Ograke(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guys.
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by dre11(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
The girls get mature fast

But the guys mature at a constant rate and time and it's proportional to time and maturity
But, the ladies mature at a tagentia rate and it's forms a parabolic curve which diminished at some advanced age.
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by kingphilip(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
dre11:
The girls get mature fast

But the guys mature at a constant rate and time and it's proportional to time and maturity
But, the ladies mature at a tagentia rate and it's forms a parabolic curve which diminished at some advanced age.
gud analyst
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Tonydeeb(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Girls...
pen down
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by kingphilip(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tonydeeb:
Girls...
pen down
reason(s) please
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by dre11(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
kingphilip:

gud analyst

I never start to dey analyse selfgrin
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Women hands down period ( full stop grin for english to nigeria translation).

Physiologic, biologic, psychological fact.

Hardcore evidence based stuff here.

Case closed

Adjourned
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ladies. Source: Experience.
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by kingphilip(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
dre11:

I never start to dey analyse selfgrin
abeg start o
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by dre11(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
kingphilip:

abeg start o

I wan pausegringrin
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Tegatons: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
When it comes to early growth leave it for the women. but real maturity, I mean sence leave it for the men.
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Girls now , they start developing dirty mind at a very tender age
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Speechless

Girl sha

(1) (Reply)

Love, Lust, And Sex / Why Just Female Virginity? / 13 Types Of Relationships: Which One Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.