Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. (990 Views)

Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It / Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by dealordea(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
can we agree on this, lets b realistic, studies say women mature faster, are smarter (which is debatable) but forget to add that they are dumber emotionally, lets discuss grin grin grin
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
There's nothing to discuss about this statistics. . .

It's got no bases. . . grin grin
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by BABE3: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dumber emotionally? How does that make sense?

Aren't women more "expressive" emotionally?
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by Beync(f): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
Where is the database so we can discuss?
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by dealordea(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Not only dumber emotionally, but instead only led by their emotions, which makes them dumber logically.A woman will do rubbish that logically makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and they even know it's a bad idea, but because a lot of women are literally controlled by their emotions they would go through with the dumb idea, because they've already decided in their mind to be okay with the outcome.
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by Pweety4me(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
You are statistically dumb for this post.
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^*Death*

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by BABE3: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

Not only dumber emotionally, but instead only led by their emotions, which makes them dumber logically.A woman will do rubbish that logically makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and they even know it's a bad idea, but because a lot of women are literally controlled by their emotions they would go through with the dumb idea, because they've already decided in their mind to be okay with the outcome.

I don't agree with the unbolded part of your post, but I'm going to argue with you.

However, the bolded the part makes no sense whatsoever. So, if you don't mind, expatiate.

Plus could explain what you mean by dumber emotionally se? Abi? Being controlled by emotions doesn't make one dumber emotionally? Or does it?
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by dealordea(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
I'm very in tune with my emotions, but I don't allow myself to be lead by them or even allow them to come to the surface if negative 99% of the time. In other words it's rare that you can see me "caught up in the moment" unless I put somebody in check for being disrespectful.I step outside of that to ensure that acting out on those emotions don't compromise me. In other words I check myself.

I suspect many other dudes do the same. I think men have more emotional self-control because it's needed to survive as a man and make broad decisions such as running a household to keep your family eating, keeping a job, etc. Throughout history (until the last 50 years or so), all women had to do was pick the strongest Man (physically or financially) and they'd be straight so the only long term emotional self-control they had to have was long range thinking for protecting their kids.

The men who don't have this emotional self-control are the one's females typically don't like anyway. Or they end up in jail. Us who are aware of our emotions, but suppress them also find it easier to read women.
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by dealordea(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

You are statistically dumb for this post.

No be Fight, Just say your own views or delete yourself from this thread
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by dealordea(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
mama-gee:

There's nothing to discuss about this statistics. . .

It's got no bases. . . grin grin

They say women tend to think long and hard masterminding on rubbish, but when they actually open their mouths or take action, its always the exact opposite , just like you.
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by Beync(f): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2011
Using the word dump is derogatory and makes no meaning. yes by nature we cant deny it that women are weaker vesels and so are easily emotional ok. but dats not just a weak point but also an important factor necessary for raising, nuturing and maintaining peace and stability at home. you can agree that children need this compasionate and emotional woman around them to grow well and not jus mateo minds. Even you men need that emotional woman who will look at you face and take care of your needs.
There are so many dumps out there including men and women so dont categorise women as being dumps.
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by claremont(m): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2011
Beync:

Using the word dump is derogatory and makes no meaning. yes by nature we cant deny it that women are weaker vesels and so are easily emotional ok. but dats not just a weak point but  also an important factor necessary for raising,  nuturing and maintaining peace and stability at home. you can agree that children need this compasionate and emotional woman around them to grow well and not  jus mateo minds. Even you men need that emotional woman who will look at you face and take care of your needs.
  There are so many dumps out there including men and women so dont categorise women as being dumps
Fair point! We need more intelligent ladies like these on NL, rather than ladies who typically resort to insults at the slightest whim.
Re: Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally. by MrsChima(f): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2011
The way these men bitching and crying over the site holding their pissy diapers. I don't know about women being the weaker vessel.

Women have men paying for PUSSY but the women supposed to be dumb. Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love / k / Encounters With The Moslem Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.