Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (4061 Views)

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2008
I recently made my gurl tell me who she dated in the past and found out dat she slept with dif guys while we were still datin. she even did it with my frend, i still love her and forgave her, Was it wise to do that? Will it repeat ? I need your advice,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by arramyjay: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
She slept with different guys while you were still dating?And you are still with her,that is nt wise.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
yes she actually did while i was still dating her. She is pregnant for me now and she tells me she is ashamd of what she has done and she is sorry. She actually said she would understand if i left her but i said i would not and dat i gat her back, when i think of the guys my heart skips a beat and i grow red and want to $%$#$&&& sumone, HELP!! Am burning inside
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sistawoman: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2008
I guess Jayz was right you can make a hoe into a housewife.

Goodluck wit dat.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by iz2much: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ Poster

Dnt be surprised same thing happened to me,my friend went ahead and sleep with my girl am serious about this. Itz a true story and i stayed calm, So Man stay calm and everything gonna be okay.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by izeek(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
sistawoman,
and what makes u think all ladies are not whores?

i remeber u talking about ur friend and her magun story.

@post,
i dont know wat to tell u sha,
but stuffs like dat, try never to ask ur lady to open up.
most times u wud hear things that will linger on for long.

yeah now u feel u can forgive, but what wud happen later.
it wud be diff for u to trust her.
u for don leave am, but since belle don dey involved, diff call.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sistawoman: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
izeek:

sistawoman,
and what makes u think all ladies are not whores?

i remeber u talking about ur friend and her magun story.

I am just having a little fun this am. nothing serious, not feeling well, this cold is kicking my assssssss.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by zignor(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
@sistawoman . . . it seems you're headmistress undecided

@poster . . .follow ur heart beat grin cheesy
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ izeek

how I take know say the pickin, No i meant issue is mine? Thats the jigsaw in the whole maze, Am so down, I knew she was cheating but dint know all of them, she just confirmed when i asked her some direct qustions, what i dont know now is if she will change, she has alwaz said she was sorry but still repeated, is this the last straw? I could deny the issue or &^%%$ it
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by steve49ja(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
Good for you
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by 190: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
man i can bet u dat child isnt urs, tell her 2 bounce immediately rite now before day dark 4 ur head
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by steve49ja(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
some of us just come up with issues that disturbs our fun day
@poster
how would you re-consider a girl who cheated once??
funny enough she didnt just cheat once she want along to make alist interesting
FCS's she included your back stabbing friend,
guy dont let her work on your brain,for me thats what she wants to get pity from you, ' saying she'll understand if you decide to drop her OMG
i pray make i no born your type for pikin (nothing personal)
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by izeek(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
well i just feel u shud wait till the child comes to confirm.

about her cheating, she might change,
but can ur perspective about her change?

thats the big deal.
if that child turns out to be urs,
then take care of ur responsibility,
irrespective of ur decision about her.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
Boyo, I feel sorry for you. Il feel sorrier if u stay with the chick. Imagine living ur life wondering if ur wifey is cheating on u, wondering if ur kids are actually urs (u can do a paternity test to make sure sha) The trust is out of ur relationship- its a crucial part. If its gone then u r on shaky ground.
Go easy,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by kaypumpin2(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2008
The relationship WILL barely work out.Yeah u can forgive her but can you forget[/b]?
The problem aint now that her C n B story seem to be working,but when her charm eventually wears out
Take a walk [b]if u can
[b][/b]
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by Hesperus(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
O boy, pick up your legs and run! Cheating is cheating, and worse still with ur friend. Now anytime you see him, ur mind will wander and you'll keep imagining him on top of her! No girl is worth that kind of torture.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by Jodesky(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
oblo,
Is she in any way related to Animashaun (as surname)
Which ever, pls send me her name and number.

Thank you so much, nice man.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2008
shocked Am really geting scared ooo, Is this a case of ask the audience? Yea trustin her is another issue, cuz i know trust is the bedrock of any affair, its really very hard, cuz she is back in school away from me and who knows what on earth is goin on over there, At a stage i had o date another gurl to punish her and by jove was she mad, not knowing i knew her game, another tin is that she is a good liar, she fakes anything, who knows if she even faked it when we were , I am constatntly replaying the scenarious day in day out, will I ever forget? I do my best for her, the othe thing is my frends no just gbadun am again as she begin display some characters , who know if they even knew sef but no tell me ?
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by kokoye(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2008
oblo:

who know if they even knew sef but no tell me ?

If ur friends told you - would you have believed them?? I'm sure the girl would've lied on them so you could turn ur back on them.

Anyway, you need to move on. Unfortunately there's a child involved but dont let that get you stuck in a life of misery.

A woman who has a child for you but sleeps around can kill you!

If it happened just once it'll might have been considered a mistake. But she shagged everyone around you to make a fool and mockery of you. Now that she's in school, i'm sure she's using her 'tool' to get passing grades.

Relocate if you can.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
Relocate? That serious? The baby nko? Take responsibility?
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by kokoye(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
Yes. relocate. He's become a laughing stock in the neighbourhood - who knows how many guys / girls she shagged. . . maybe the landlord??

relocation does not have to be leave the country or city. he could leave the general surrounding.

AS per the baby, once true paternity is concerned, assume responsibility of course.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
When her frends heard then that i was dating another gurl dem wan crucify me, wat i intend doing is leting dem know wat their frend was and makin dem see the tru picture, The way am seeing it and the way she told me all, she might be a nympho? I dont mind if she is my nympho, but one foe all, helll know, my vexin day gather steam now oooo, [size=8pt]HELP[/size]
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
sad angry Honestly I am just pouring out my heart here cuz the same frends , my own frends that I am supposed to talk for moral support I dae not cuz they will only laugh at me and say they warned me bla bla bla, cant tell my mum dis cuz, well, and to think I engaged her and was going to the alter with her, Argh, what am i doing, I am going bonkers !!! I guess its tru that the ones dat truly love you ,you dnt appreciate , 3yrs!!! or was it becuz she was still young? started datin her when she was like 18,
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by MrCrackles(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
Oma se ooo

At least she didnt cheat on you with your father!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by kokoye(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

Oma se ooo

At least she didnt cheat on you with your father!

You sure about that?

@ post

Age has nothing at all do with this. She'd still be a slut if she was 80 with grandkids.

I'm sure she's still breastfeeding now sef. Damn!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
red lights, red lights, red lights@!!!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sistawoman: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
how long ago was this in the relationship?

How many different guys are we talking about?

I really need to bend this sistas ear. For all other sistas reading this, this type of shit if you do it, it must go with you to the grave.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by oblo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ sistawoman

3 yrs , well while we were dating like 6 guys, randomly, wonder what she meant by it just happend, PLEASE CAN SOMONE TELL ME WHAT LANGUAGE THAT IS?, she said and i quote" he just started touching me and it happend" or like "I got attracted to him and then one day while we were doing tutorial it happened' damn my ears got filled up to the brim, How could she? She really took me for a ride, No wonder she fought like a cat when i even received a txt or call, An i alwas told her dat 'cunny man die, na im also bury am'
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sistawoman: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
so the whole 3 years she has been cheating on you?
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by sunnym(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
My guy, still ask her if really the child in her womb is your, if yes forget about chasing her away cos she might have repented to open up to you, if she did not open up you could not have known. She will not do it again, let the sleeping dog be. For your friend go thank him for being a good pal.
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by damola1: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2008
tutorial indeed grin grin grin, olosi

6 guys,,, men u strong oh,

First off, beat your "friend", I mean really beat him up, if u can't alone, hire area boys, and then beat him up, until he sees you like a lion, next time he see your woman he go run.

Secondly, straighten that chick of yours, don't let a child who has his own life to live to hold you back, give her a second chance if ur heart can accept it, don't get married yet, chill, if she mess up one more time, carry your load waka!!!, plus check the maternity of the baby once he/she is born, if no be your own, beat the girl, until them put POP for her neck!!!!
Re: My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! by smurf1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
Pele o OP, I guess its time to move on then, lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Types Of Boyfriends / Worst Val-day Everrrrrrrrrr I'm In Tears / Should I Be Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.