Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? (6453 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Hazardd(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Kimmo:
The way romance is defined in Nigeria is different oh.
Going by my dating history; my most financially romantic guy was hausa
But in true definition of romance, my Yoruba guy was best.
So you have dated the two shocked
you are a dating machine
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

Must I sample all to know if they are good? I don't think so.

How else wud u know?
Gossip?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by joshtooxplicit: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
u re double mouthed
sadu re double mouthed
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by joshtooxplicit: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

You're mouthed smiley
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
which tribe is Shekarau frm,? dats d most romantic tribe....

MEANWHILE

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Using 'Nigerian men' and 'romantic' in the same sentence is a grammatical blunder. Op, take note. angry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
shey wa fe mi? cheesy
after all those insults in the past
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Using 'Nigerian men' and 'romantic' in the same sentence is a grammatical blunder. Op, take note. angry
haba sis grin

naija dudes are romantic o cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by chimerase2: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
after all those insults in the past
sad sad
Na mistook embarassed
Is de devil cry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:

How else wud u know?
Gossip?

I have one servicing me
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
haba sis grin

naija dudes are romantic o cheesy

Maybe one in a million. How can they be romantic when their motto is, 'chase money so that girls'll chase you'?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Oildichotomy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
That will be my ethnic group grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by teasey(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

you know say una too much, give me Edo man and take every other tribe
Edo except esan men. Esan men are diabolical
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Edo is leading for me.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
teasey:
Edo except esan men. Esan men are diabolical

How, are you from Edo?? I don't think they are cause one is sleeping by me as I type this.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by teasey(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

How, are you from Edo?? I don't think they are cause one is sleeping by me as I type this.
u might wrong them, they will never say it to u but a day is coming they will put hands in ur eyes, you will regret ever knowing them. Use ur sense when u mingle with them.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
teasey:
u might wrong them, they will never say it to u but a day is coming they will put hands in ur eyes, you will regret ever knowing them. Use ur sense when u mingle with them.

Don't generalise, not all Esan people are diabolic. I told a friend then that I wanted to marry Esan guy , come and hear preaching but the first day I visited uromi my husband's place all she said was false.
I know they are diabolic but not all.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by teasey(f): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

Don't generalise, not all Esan people are diabolic. I told a friend then that I want to many Esan guy , come and hear preaching but the first day I visited uromi my husband's place all she said was false.
I know they are diabolic but not all.
98% are diabolic. Uromi is even the worst. They specialized in dumping people
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by nawtibownie: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is everything about money,really?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
teasey:
98% are diabolic. Uromi is even the worst. They specialized in dumping people

Hahaha, you are from Edo. Dumping people, how?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
nawtibownie:
Is everything about money,really?

Where u see money?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by phayvoursky(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
EDO MEN ARE F.UCKING ROMANTIC.

AND WE ALSO GOT IT DOWN THERE....
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by ugojamali(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Romance is not about money. 9ja People always say no romance without money. That's not true romance. In the medieval days, broke ass artists, painters, poets wooed the best ladies with shit in their pockets. They spun words of love and the most Pleasing gestures to win hearts.

Only fools use mone!y for romance. Money buys love Yes but true romance doesn't depend on money. It's in the simple gestures. ..The early morning call that tells the lady you woke up thinking of her. .. telling her she's beautiful when she's all tattered and sweaty. .. grabbing her from behind and kissing h!er when she's doing the dishes. .. taking her out to a nice place. .. simple things. .

But not for naija gals though. They'll always attach romance with recharging their internet and paying for their hair!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Maybe one in a million. How can they be romantic when their motto is, 'chase money so that girls'll chase you'?
lolzz, even with dat mentality there are still a couple who are truly romantic smiley
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
standd:
I dunno if I can equate being caring to being romantic. IMO, Igbo dudes are the most caring smiley
I think they also have been better trained to respect women.
My opinion though.
As for being romantic...
Under this hot Naija sun? cheesy
I stay in Musin Op grin The men around here break bottles on each others heads to impress their babes
now, that's what they call romance grin grin grin

who gets to win the girls heart though? the one who wins the fight or the one injured grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Am a typical yoruba babe but i will give it to the Igbo guys....Kwenu! Kwenu!!! they are blessed in doing that,,the worst are YORUBA guys....abeg make them go learn from them

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Deshannel(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2014
standd:
I dunno if I can equate being caring to being romantic. IMO, Igbo dudes are the most caring smiley
I think they also have been better trained to respect women.

My opinion though.

As for being romantic...
Under this hot Naija sun? cheesy
I stay in Musin Op grin The men around here break bottles on each others heads to impress their babes.
I'm giving you this credit because I'm from Imo
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Deshannel(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Modesayo:
Am a typical yoruba babe but i will give it to the Igbo guys....Kwenu! Kwenu!!! they are blessed in doing that,,the worst are YORUBA guys....abeg make them go learn from them
thank you and tell them grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Deshannel(m): 5:54am On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
now, that's what they call romance grin grin grin

who gets to win the girls heart though? the one who wins the fight or the one injured grin
the one that dies in The process because if love undecided
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Modesayo:

Gbam!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by SageNaruto(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Deshannel:

I'm giving you this credit because I'm from Imo
Lol.....
She doesn't mean Imo state, she meant IMO dats short 4 In My Opinion....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not / Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.