Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? (6455 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2014
phayvoursky:
EDO MEN ARE F.UCKING ROMANTIC.

AND WE ALSO GOT IT DOWN THERE....

you can say that again
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Deshannel:

the one that dies in The process because if love undecided
wow!!! that's d sweetest romance ever

grin grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
SageNaruto:

Lol.....
She doesn't mean Imo state, she meant IMO dats short 4 In My Opinion....
grin grin lmao, peeps are really straining for their tribes to be there
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Modesayo:
Am a typical yoruba babe but i will give it to the Igbo guys....Kwenu! Kwenu!!! they are blessed in doing that,,the worst are YORUBA guys....abeg make them go learn from them
what kind of casting us that, who says Yoruba guys are not romantic. na wa o
by the way, like standd said, Igbo guys are more caring than romantic
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2014
chimerase2:
sad sad
Na mistook embarassed
Is de devil cry
why do u allow devil to get into u, and u claim to be a man of god undecided
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
lolzz, even with dat mentality there are still a couple who are truly romantic smiley

We're saying the same thing. That couple is one in a million. smiley

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by chimerase2: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
why do u allow devil to get into u, and u claim to be a man of god undecided
nop devil didn't get into me undecided
Is not possible nah even if dem tell u, u go believe undecided
Oya pele joor shey e ti gbo undecided
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
chimerase2:
nop devil didn't get into me undecided
Is not possible nah even if dem tell u, u go believe undecided
Oya pele joor shey e ti gbo undecided
okay, mo ti gbo
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
now, that's what they call romance grin grin grin

who gets to win the girls heart though? the one who wins the fight or the one injured grin

cheesy cheesy
I guess it's the one that gets his head split into two. To be romantic is not an easy task oh grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by TahariX(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Using 'Nigerian men' and 'romantic' in the same sentence is a grammatical blunder. Op, take note. angry

Exactly! An oxymoron if I ever heard one grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
TahariX:

Exactly! An oxymoron if I ever heard one grin

[color=][/color] grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' / Happy Birthday To Classcaptain / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.