Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo (48701 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by gbodimowo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.All because I type k as my response to a post tonshow my satisfaction then I was banned. I wonder if all those dot are been considered no one will remain on Nairaland again. Let the moderator who banned me be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."This is an injustice.

Kindly go to front page and click on mail supermod @the bottom to send your request

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by eikeem(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Our obsession with propaganda is on an unimaginable level.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by fineworker24(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Louislewis:
For Christ sake, most we read wrong meaning to every situation?
And this situation is a right one abi? How I wish we have sharia law in Lagos.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:
you don't come from behind to give someone's wife a neck kiss. Abi na neck hug! It's done here..

Ftc though

If na Ftc be title, I for don be trillionaire.
But it's useless to me

[size=38pt]Now, You know...Now, go and sin no more boy,[/size]
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by fabrigas18(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa oo, nothing bad 2 hug in public but 4rm behind.. Hmmm I can't shout oo.. Dere is God ooo

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Did is serious *grabs reading glass*
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by texazzpete(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
tenry:
Last time I checked, this woman was a deaconess in the Redeemed christian church of God, annual camp in ongoing at kilometre 45, lagos/Ib expressway and aunty Obi is here doing something else.

Last time i checked, this woman is one of the few Nigerians still trying to make sure that the Chibok girls do not remain forgotten and they are reunited with their parents.
That makes her one of the few living heroes we have in Nigeria, and a good deal more brave, more honorable and more GODLY than your cowardly self who will NEVER achieve anything near what this woman has achieved.

What she is doing with the #Bringbackourgirls campaign is a good deal more important than anything she could be doing in the Redeemed Camp.

Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Beface(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Prostituting for political office with an Ex-President. Ex President for ur correction.
Political prostitution.

He be like say you no get mama for house because if you do,you won't called her prostitute.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by sirajdinsaudi: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
gbodimowo:

Kindly go to front page and click on mail supermod @the bottom to send your request
May Good God bless you and your entire families.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Arysexy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
These 2 can born a monstrous ape.

3 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.All because I type k as my response to a post tonshow my satisfaction then I was banned. I wonder if all those dot are been considered no one will remain on Nairaland again. Let the moderator who banned me be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."This is an injustice.

O[b]n the contrary, that's my birthday, a day your ban elapse.SORRY[/b]
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by waternogetemeny: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Beface:

He be like say you no get mama for house because if you do,you won't called her prostitute.

No, tell ur papa OBJ to cut that thing he carries inbetween his leg off. He is a disgrace to the office of Presidency.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Tintinix: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obasanjo is just having a great deal of fun these days...

Impure in heart.. He held first wrist, second wrist and then bent down.. you didn't jump up to give him a proper handshake from the front.. and we are impure in heart....So we should see what we are seeing and keep quiet abi?

Obviously Madam Oby is so used to this kind of greeting else her reaction would have been spontaneous to defend her personal space.

Reverse role.. GEJ leaning over to whisper a word to Dezani; this thread = page 200.

GEJ like OBJ now with Dezani; NL=Shutdown

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by sirajdinsaudi: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin
DonaldGenes:

O[b]n the contrary, that's my birthday, a day your ban elapse.SORRY[/b]
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by osifred(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
They want to distract us from the book and its content.
#we refused to be distracted.

Love it or hate it madam due process is a positive spirit to the society.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by funkiebully: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
obasaewu its abomination to hug a married igbo woman like that, she is not one of ur daughter inlaws u climb. he goat
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nonsonaf: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
People are funny oh! Just a hug from people that have worked together I don't see anything wrong they are just like one big family seeing themselves in a long time.... Mrs Oby ekwesili you are on point.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by alaoeri: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hope for Nigeria, who doesn't know that reno omokirikiri is behind that facebook page? Trying to tarnish oby image oloshi.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
are there no depths team gej wll sink to?

later the hypocritical drunkard in chief will be pontificating about "Democracy Is Not About Quarrelling Like Motor Park Touts"

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by malbro(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
shocked shocked old schoolzzzzz in love
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Abbey2sam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:

bro move on...cuz you won't be unban
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
lalasticlala:
So to hug a friend and former boss in public is now forbidden? Oma ga o. Some group posted this pic below of former president Obasanjo and former minister Oby Ezekwesili at the former's book launch yesterday on their Facebook page and wrote some mess about it. See it after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/people-sef-see-what-they-wrote-about.html?m=1
...someone is doing someone.obj should talk on the women he dished in his memoir...

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Richy4(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Louislewis:
For Christ sake, most we read wrong meaning to every situation?

I would have given you 50 likes assuming it is possible. Nothing to do has made a lot of people common gossips/rumor mongers.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Zeusd3(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Prostituting for political office with an Ex-President. Ex President for ur correction.

i dont tink u knw wat dat word means... greetings
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Fellonigerians: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jobless people... the funniest is that her pointed finger shows her excitement... Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Zeusd3(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
oyb:
are there no depths team gej wll sink to?

later the hypocritical drunkard in chief will be pontificating about "Democracy Is Not About Quarrelling Like Motor Park Touts"
God bless you... i tink we nigeria need clear eye humans like u...
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by dancocity(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
was this really a hug?
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Youngzedd(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
None of my business.

Too many corrupt minds.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by saint047(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by bigtt76(f): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hahaha ...the people wey tok say when dinning with the 'devil' do it with a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong spoon nor lie o grin ...oya #bringbackobysenseso grin

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by nigerianvenom(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let him try that with buhari's wife and see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
That part where she was sticking out her finger. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.