Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo (48730 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by delishpot: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
One funny thing is, if you watch it in video now, it may just be a second or so of baba asking a kwestion o.its well sha.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why was post changed to "Hugging scandal"? Which scandal?
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by aviazuva: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oby dont mind them.

Na Ikimi and Doyin dey write that nonsense

and Abati dey look dem.

jealousy go kill dem.

Abeg remind baba Iyabo to include dem in his WATCH

AVIANAZURA
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
smartcount003:

My man thanks for the info. I've visited your site, and the app you recommended is only for android. Do you know of any app i can download for BlackBerry 9720? Thanks in anticipation for your answer.

Thanks for visiting my site.
Unfortunately I don't know of any bb app you can use.
But for sure I will try to update the topic if I come up with any.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tenry(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
texazzpete:

And if you're not a goat, you'll know that she's one of the few people that's trying to get these girls back. she's mostly over there in Abuja, rallying folks to demand the Government sits up to do the right thing and bring those girls back. Not even the Pastors you'd prefer she hangs around with have done anything near what she has done to try to bring the girls back.
Apparently to clowns like you, when someone has a cause, that person has to have zero social life. That person cannot attend events held by their friends.

Someone has already been an accomplished minister and is well known to millions of Nigerians and yet you're ranting that she 'wants to get noticed'. If she wanted to be 'noticed' or wanted 'public office', why would she take a position opposed to the Government of the day? Yet you claim you are not brainless!

Abeg stop pouring invective on people doing things you don't have the cojones to do. Cheers
Still can't understand how you go about with empty scull you called brain. Needless to tell you the motives behind Oby's relentless fight to bring back the girls. Those who opposed GEJ administration in the past eventually pitched their tents wit the government they once criticized. I am sure you are still collecting food money from your parents, it tells in your reasoning. A frustrated Oby looking for relevance in all quaters, yet fibble minds like yours can't descern it. I don't think it is necessary to join issues with you,Oby's e-rat!

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by bnovative(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Imagine if it were between Deziany and Gej, the people shouting "it's a harmless hug" would be insulting the persons involved. For me, the pictures may mean nothing but that was a good sweet hug.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tecmon: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just negodu, these shameless old things, i hear the husband shouting #bringbackmywife
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by BEN1986: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is an open display of affection to a marry woman worse off in the public. If it was in my side she will visit the village to answer for it.
A big question for Madam Decency.

HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN DID BABA KISS IN THAT PLACE?

please u must not show the public what you people are.

Compromising your dignity for politic.

Call it civilisation, we are Africans.

WHEN HAND SHAKE PASS ELBOW, what is it called?

@bringbackouraunty answer me.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by koolg: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm disappointed in this hope for nigeria group or whatever or whoever is behind d group
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by musicwriter(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
And, how do you all think she made it that far in government, in the first place?
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Pamcrest(f): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pple should stop being dramatic...we all do this when hugging a person who's sitting down naa. All I see is a friendly hug, and even if there's a peck, it tells u that they are friends n perhaps haven't seen each other in a while, hence d excitement.
Btw, is Mr Ezekwesili complaining!
My humble submission
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by ogawisdom(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
If they can do this in public then hw much more in private lipsrsealed angry
Obj must ve used all those female ministers during her tenor except ngozi okonji who refused so I heard
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by rman: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijababe:
We can add primitiveness to Nigeria's growing list of problems undecided

Well Said!
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by adoyi81: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baba has an history with women ,so not surprise with what I m seeing

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by rman: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
The average Nigerian is backward and dumb.. kai! This thread confirms it.

Can't believe what some people are typing on this thread.

Has ethnic bigotry affected us all this much?

In a desperate bid to make OBJ and OBY look bad someone stupid was able to gather supporters.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by jojoki: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Temptee101:
YES! You didnt see much but atleast you saw something. You will see all when one mon.key go dey your mum back hold her two hands and come bend im head on your mama's neck like say im wan lick am for public.

Wakeup Bro, your heart really got deity that was why you could see beyond what I saw. I really fill sorry for you. On jugdement day your eyes will give account of your Si.lly actions.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by playpaz: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Honestly..., that POsition is somehow Dangerous grin
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
so u have not heard ezekwesili is obj's daughter from an ibo mistress. Dont u see they look alike?

hahahah.
no be me talk am oooo.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by aresa: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obviously, many in this thread have never been loved or shown any recognition and affection since birth so this is very strange to them.

They also either perverts or sex depraved individuals and unexposed villagers zero respect, love and affection for their women..
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by nduchucks: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
What is wrong with you people?

That was nothing short of a 'holy' kiss, the type you'll give your daughter and which does not have any sexual connotation. I suppose if Pastor Baba Iyabo preached to you about the time some lady poured oil on Jesus, kissed his feet e.t.c. you'd say Jesus himself was a womanizer. nansense!
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
You can only give such an amorous hug to a woman you're more than familiar with unless she's family.

Igbo women going extra mile to remain relevant since 1968.....smh

Quote me negatively make thunder fire your poor head. angry
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by fctboy: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ah... Sister Obi, How will your husband take this ? those members that honour you as Zonal mummy may think this is approved by God. It is time you choose between serving God and politics. May the good Lord have mercy on you portraying RCCG this way.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by aresa: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
nduchucks:
What is wrong with you people?

That was nothing short of a 'holy' kiss, the type you'll give your daughter and which does not have any sexual connotation. I suppose if Pastor Baba Iyabo preached to you about the time some lady poured oil on Jesus, kissed his feet e.t.c. you'd say Jesus himself was a womanizer. nansense!

Like they say, little things bug shallow minds.. They are all shallow and unexposed souls.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Adminisher: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
All busllshit trashy talk. Obasanjo is a friend of the family, has been for many years. People will not look for more serious things to talk about.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by JEITO: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Since this woman started associating/sympathising with APC, she's been attracting needless spotlight to herselflipsrsealed
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by ono(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
adoyi81:
Baba has an history with women ,so not surprise with what I m seeing

I will not object to this type of "hugging" if it's from the likes of Donald Duke or even Raji Fashola.

Baba OBJ has a scandalous history with women. Here is a man who had an affair with his son's wife - when no one thought nothing of sort was going on. His son divorced the wife because of that affair. OBJ married several women. Mama Iyabo is no longer with him today. This is what the woman said about OBJ.

"Mr. Obasanjo is portrayed as a serial manipulator and wife abuser who loves charming all manners of women into his perverse space."
http://xokigbo.com/2012/02/18/mrs-oluremi-obasanjo-life-with-an-animal/

"On December 28, 2005 Gbenga petitioned the Ikeja High Court for a divorce on grounds of incompatibility, Mojisola's poor cooking skills, untidiness and her father's frequent meddling in the couple's affairs."
http://www.modernghana.com/news/158969/1/obasanjo-in-sexual-escapade-with-sons-wife.html

"Obasanjo lived his last months in Aso Rock like a bachelor, but his current closest companion comes from among his circle of women who have given him children while living separately."

"When Obasanjo accused him of human-rights abuse, Abacha had him arrested, beaten and sentenced to life in prison. Tunde’s mother, Obasanjo’s wife, was grief stricken. “Not just her, but the others as well,” he says. “There must have been 10 wives at least, maybe more.”
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/women-competed-for-obasanjo-stepson-reveals/

I am sure madam Oby is aware of all these stories about OBJ. I don't think she resisted that ''hug'' in any way - and her twitter handle did show that she doesn't care anyway - people with twisted minds can think what they like. I think the startling encounter definitely will, and should put a dent on Ms Ezekwesili's reputation as a "caring" mother who wants 200 chibok girls back in Abuja.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sorry but this is just unacceptable to me. I find it repulsive. That's my view. No matter how larger than life one has become.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by ismaog4u(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
to me. I didnt see this as big deal. pple a should desist from been primitive.

[email]to me. I didnt see this as big deal. pple a should desist from been primitive.

[/email]to me. I didnt see this as big deal. pple a should desist from been primitive.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by lordmayor4(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
You can great friends anyway you want.... I see nothing wrong in the picture cos I greet my friends in many ways both married and single
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by eightsin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
This kind hug na for very close people o
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by texazzpete(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
tenry:

Still can't understand how you go about with empty scull you called brain. Needless to tell you the motives behind Oby's relentless fight to bring back the girls. Those who opposed GEJ administration in the past eventually pitched their tents wit the government they once criticized. I am sure you are still collecting food money from your parents, it tells in your reasoning. A frustrated Oby looking for relevance in all quaters, yet fibble minds like yours can't descern it. I don't think it is necessary to join issues with you,Oby's e-rat!

Here's the deal. When you learn how to spell 'feeble' and 'skull', I'll pay you the attention it seems you desperately crave. Deal?

Oh, those jibes about money? Let's not go down that route, OK?
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by jeffhunter(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin
gbodimowo:
Why il u hug a demon

Eh to the hypocritical minded guys that put up the page u already know that the god of nigeria(baba) has dispatched his favourite son thunder to fire u and u il be firedWhy il u hug a demon

Eh to the hypocritical minded guys that put up the page u already know that the god of nigeria(baba) has dispatched his favourite son thunder to fire u and u il be fired
Why il u hug a demon

Eh to the hypocritical minded guys that put up the page u already know that the god of nigeria(baba) has dispatched his favourite son thunder to fire u and u il be fired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.