Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo (48739 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by cjrane: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Obasanjo always poking people's wives.

That shameless woman forgot she was in public view.like the days of sitting in Obasanjo's laps in his office to get favors isn't over .

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2014
-UNDER OUR WATCH-

1.OBASANJO VS SON'S WIFE - (UNPUBLISHED)
2. OBASANJO VS Oby Ezekwesili( UNPUBLISHED)

EZE, THIS IS A SHOW OF SHAME!!!

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tenry(m): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2014
texazzpete:

Here's the deal. When you learn how to spell 'feeble' and 'skull', I'll pay you the attention it seems you desperately crave. Deal?

Oh, those jibes about money? Let's not go down that route, OK?
Dumb you, let's deal with the issue,this is social media and nt spell it right competition. It is obvious you have ran out of ideas to defend that show of shame by your pay mistress. Even illiterate parents of Chibok girls knew your Oby is crying more than the bereaved in this matter just to re-invent her political relevance but dumb fellows like you with little or no understanding of how this thing works won't understand. You had better go back to your principal for further briefing on why she's crying about like bull dog and why her tears have not produced any result. Deaconess my foot!Omale jati jati!

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by mufutau55(m): 4:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Any man who have had sex with his own son's wife can never be trusted with any woman... including his own daughter.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Modekaya: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Baba sef..You too they bring out Topic..See as u SPOIL SHOW for BBOG Mama.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by smartcount003(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2014
post=28759816:

Thanks for visiting my site.
Unfortunately I don't know of any bb app you can use.
But for sure I will try to update the topic if I come up with any.

Thanks bro, I'm eagerly waiting.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by whizfache(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2015
ndidibabe:
You are so immature.
naturally. you are doom and sick.wat a waste sperm
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by ndidibabe(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
whizfache:

naturally. you are doom and sick.wat a waste sperm
MTN just dash you free data since last year Dec?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.