Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. (42725 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
mascot87:

Jesus doesn't mean Fishers of corrupt & incompetent men undecided

No just tread there. Its my specialty.

Describe Peter!, the Fisherman.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by rottenegg: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
All we are saying is..vvvvvvvvv

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by ozoebuka1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Riclord001:
how did d court find out d content? if they did, y will they restrain one from exercising one of his fundamental rights?
Google it.♥
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by kkon(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote
author=ajayiopy post=28765956]Am reading the soft copy already, tell
fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no
monkey for idanre again [/quote]pls can you give me a link to download the soft copy or better still upload here . tnx
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by gsparks01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Now the book piques my interest. who's got the soft copy abeg??
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Since when Baba start dey write book. Well I think Jona has stolen more than what he stole that is why he is running his mouth. Na person wey do last own dey pain
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Riclord001:

i easily identify pdp fanatics by their grammer...
Funny dude... why don't you go through my posts to confirm if I'm one...heheheheheheehe
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
gsparks01:
Now the book picks my interest. who's got the soft copy abeg??

I get. Full photocopied page with hard cover sells for N7,500.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by vivalavida(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again

Is there anywhere i can download ot from or can u mail it to me. I'll be grateful
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
An old man that left office long long ago, we have had 2 presidents after him and he still believes he is supposed to remain a god of Aso Rock. Madness is what I call OBJ's attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by gsparks01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:

I get. Full photocopied page with hard cover sells for N7,500.
I clearly wrote 'soft copy'

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Where can i download the goddamn book? (disclaimer: i am just wondering, dont have any intention of downloading it mind you)
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by tripua: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anybody with the link to the e-copy should please post it as soon as possible
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
all these brouhaha are a plus to Obasanjo as he soon be smiling to the banks,
i consider this an advertisement and giving popularity to the book, we are known to thrive on scandals in this part of the world.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by fydence: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na this one go make people wn buy am pass sef...na pirated copy dey sell pass for naija sef..so any one na win win
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by dunkem21(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
gsparks01:
I clearly wrote 'soft copy'

Sorry. N9,500 gaskiya.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by sarutobie(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Billyonaire:
An old man that left office long long ago, we have had 2 presidents after him and he still believes he is supposed to remain a god of Aso Rock. Madness is what I call OBJ's attitude.
I tell you, in all my life I have never seen a man as vindictive as Obasanjo! He has painted virtually everybody dead and alive black, everybody except himself! Is there any doubt about what his daughter wrote about him now? And a lot of gullible and brainwashed nigerians idolise him Well even the devil has followers
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by jamace(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
There was a court injunction stopping Obj from publishing the book. Since he has disobeyed the court order by publishing the book, he should be charged for contempt of court and the copies used as evidence against him. Period. Oh no! Abacha, where are you? angry
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by smudge2079(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg where can i download d e book?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by toludadon(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:
Am reading the soft copy already, tell fisherman to stop this myopic way of thinking ,Guys don wise up ,no monkey for idanre again

pls çan i get the copy
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by biopat(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:

Abeg, how u take get the soft copy? I need am oooo. I need my watch oooo

#CourtLeaveMyWatchAlone
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Youngzedd(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I support this...The man was just blasting everyone from Yaradua to Jonathan, Tinubu etc, Is he a saint?

He is saying the truth, although it's too late for him to amend his wrongs.

The Past Came Calling.

Now He realize that vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by spicyhoney(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oh Nigeria!
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu so Jonathan is now the high court?

who's the mumu among the two of you ?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by FrenchyL(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
ajayiopy:

Bros please how can I get a soft copy too? Can you please share?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olupops(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
post=28765867:
Deprivation of Freedom Of Speech and Expression... ONLY IN NIGERIA!!!!

JONATHAN OUT... BUHARI/AMAECHI IN... (LIKE If You Agree, Share If You DisAgree)
GEJ till 2014 I don't want nigeria to be islamised
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pirates will make money...........

let the Duplication begin
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olamkas: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:
Seizure After it has gone viral....bad judgement.... will be better if the man is arrestted.... angry grin angry
BY WHO?
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mavinc4u(f): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
why? they should leave his book now.

Onye Nwa ya si na oria gbekee Di ya a nwuo onye ahu o gbekela.

Ndi be anyi si na okenye marite I kwu okwu ka nwata amara na o na-asa asisa, o sachaa o buru onwu. E ji m na-aka na o bughi ihe na-eme Nwoke nke a maka e jighi anya oma aga uka Sabbath.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by mu2sa2: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kasumu has joined the ranks of naija's ubiquitous prophets:he knew the content of obj's books even before they were published.
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by Tomytomy3: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Very good
Re: Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. by olamkas: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
eazy1990:
baba should be advise to go for psychriatic test
NOT NECESSARY,OLD AGE THINGS ALREADY SETTING IN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) / Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.