Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? (5918 Views)

What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People / How Many Of His Promises Has Jonathan Kept? / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by akeem0502: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
The problems of the ibos is right here on this thread which is the problem of Nigeria
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by joebeckz(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Pierro2k1:
Are u sure u an Igbo man or from the East?Jonathan has done a lot for the Igbos.
1.Have u travelled on the Onitsha Ngor Akpala high way?
2.Have u travelled on Enugu PH road?
3.Are u aware that Ebonyi State has a brand new university?
4.Have u visited Sam mbakwe international cargo airport in Enugu?
5.Are u aware that a second Niger brigde is on its way?
6.For the First time in the History of Nigeria,an Igbo man was made Chief of Army staff without Fear?
7.All the Juicey Federal Cabinet appointments are reserved exclusively for the sons n daughters of Igbo extraction?ask madam Ngozi,Mrs Allison Maduweke,Profs.Nnaji n Nebo of power,Aviation etc
You must be stupid or neive to ask what Jonathan has done for the Igbo ppl.Am very sure u r one of those who reside in Lagos and don't knw what happens in ur region.
I rest my case-------
I agree with you, Gej appointed our daughters but a few of dem performed, I am of the opinion da credible pple b appointed inrespective of tribe. In ma honest opinion, we nid a change, pple say de fear d unknow electing buhari, that's same fear past presidents had making an igbo broda chief of army staff, let nigerians do away with dat fear of making buhari a president. Dat man has principle, he stands for what his right, read his biography nd performance in offices he served. He has no stain. As for the statement islamizing Nigeria, he neva said dat, he said in some core northern states nd he made a quote dat its for d muslims nd wunt affect d christians. It includes banking without interest nd som rily gud sensible things, I research on islam a lot. Remember that d same hardship on d common man dat has existed all tru Gej tenure wud continue if he continues, I like to see Buhari rule for just 4 years den we wud draw comparisms and conclusions. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Eziachi: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

That singular act is enough for every right-thinking Igbo man to stand up for GEJ. An Igbo man was placed in charge of the Nigerian Army!
And where that Igbo officer now? He refused to stand up for him but rather sacrificed him when he ran into trouble for his personal political gains.

.Have u travelled on the Onitsha Ngor Akpala high way?
2.Have u travelled on Enugu PH road?
Yes most has. They are still dead traps. By the way building a road is not an achievement in this 21st century. It's your social right to have a good accessed road.

3.Are u aware that Ebonyi State has a brand new university?
That is not an achievement, even rogue pastors are building many and Nigeria is saturated with Universities that graduate most cultists and illiterates.

4.Have u visited Sam mbakwe international cargo airport in Enugu?
What about it? Have you visited the one in Gombe?

5.Are u aware that a second Niger brigde is on its way?
It exists only in your sweet dreams and he is forcing you even to pay for it PPI.

6.For the First time in the History of Nigeria,an Igbo man was made Chief of Army staff without Fear?
Igbos has fought a civil war with nothing, what fear are you talking about? Read my first response.

7.All the Juicey Federal Cabinet appointments are reserved exclusively for the sons n daughters of Igbo extraction?ask madam Ngozi,Mrs Allison Maduweke,Profs.Nnaji n Nebo of power,Aviation etc
Yes juicy for their personal bank balances and their individual families not for you. When they get sick, they flew abroad for the best care their juicy pay can afford, when you caught even malaria you either die or at the mercy street pharmacies.

You must be silly or neive to ask what Jonathan has done for the Igbo ppl.Am very sure u r one of those who reside in Lagos and don't knw what happens in ur region.
I rest my case-------
You must be the only blind person living in the East seeing Jonathan imaginary achievement in Igboland unless you have not look up what naive really mean. As a person you have every right to choose your choice of a candidate in Jonathan but it makes me mad when some of you present Jonathan as an Igboland special candidate.
Igbos don't owe him any loyalty more than any of his people that abandoned us when we needed them and as we speak, many still holding on to our properties all over Port Harcourt. And whenever he finished his term, he has poised to hand over to the same north.
If you has an enemy, it foolishness blowing it up the trumpet, keep it to your heart. Why do some of you chose to bear another person problem while Ijaws sits back?

5 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eziachi:

And where that Igbo officer now? He refused to stand up for him but rather sacrificed him when he ran into trouble for his personal political gains.

Yes most has. They are still dead traps. By the way building a road is not an achievement in this 21st century. It's your social right to have a good accessed road.

That is not an achievement, even rogue pastors are building many and Nigeria is saturated with Universities that graduate most cultists and illiterates.

What about it? Have you visited the one in Gombe?

It exists only in your sweet dreams and he is forcing you even to pay for it PPI.

Igbos has fought a civil war with nothing, what fear are you talking about? Read my first response.

Yes juicy for their personal bank balances and their individual families not for you. When they get sick, they flew abroad for the best care their juicy pay can afford, when you caught even malaria you either die or at the mercy street pharmacies.

You must be the only blind person living in the East seeing Jonathan imaginary achievement in Igboland unless you have not look up what naive really mean. As a person you have every right to choose your choice of a candidate in Jonathan but it makes me mad when some of you present Jonathan as an Igboland special candidate.
Igbos don't owe him any loyalty more than any of his people that abandoned us when we needed them and as we speak, many still holding on to our properties all over Port Harcourt. And whenever he finished his term, he has poisoned to hand over to the same north.
If you has an enemy, it foolishness blowing it up the trumpet, keep it to your heart. Why do some of you chose to bear another person problem while Ijaws back?

Oga what is the meaning of all these? If Buhari and the APC is interested in us, let them take an Igbo VP as running mate to Buhari. That might be the game-changer.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Oga what is the meaning of all these? If Buhari and the APC is interested in us, let them take an Igbo VP as running mate to Buhari. That might be the game-changer.

All I just want is someone the would deliver. Someone that would not tolerate corruption with impunity.
Jonathan has done nothing for the igbosl sentiments aside.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by jumu: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
he chose is concubine the finacial minister from igbos
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by jumu: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
igbos always vote for money
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Eziachi: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Really? How much of support did you give to Rochas that ran for the presidency position when you were all busy calling him names and now you want a VP position?lol
And how he betrayed Jonathan who is a different party or as if they are co-joined twins.
When Ngige was running for governorship under the same APC, what were you calling him, Nze Ngige or Malam Ngige?
I hate hypocrisy. You cannot reap where you did not sow. Dividends are for those that invested something.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Eziachi: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
jumu:
igbos always vote for money
Don't be a fool and stop talking rubbish.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by akeem0502: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
How can we say we are Christians when some people steal over a trillion in fuel subsidy and we look away? A Minister spends N10bn on private jets and it feels normal. Almost $10bn was spent on kerosene subsidy that anybody hardly buys at N50 and the messenger was hunted out of office?

Can we be right in Christ, when a President refuses to sack a Minister who supervises an immigration exam that killed over 13 Nigerians?

I am not interested in the type of religion folks fill in blank spaces in forms. If Christianity means not bearing Ahmed or Ibrahim or just attending Church, clapping in front rows, that's okay for you. I am not the populist Nigerian version of Christianity. I drive around in Abuja, empty houses all the way, all around Aso Drive. People laundering national treasury to real estate. Tell me what feeds Abuja if not government money.

I am interested the one you live in Christ like manner, standing on the side of truth. If all Christians decide to be truly upright, won't we break the chain of corruption? Hypocrisy is the bane of our time. Same for Muslims also. Stand up. Lets reset values. We should not pardon thieves nor glorify waste. We need some fear factor in the management of national treasury. Stand up. Lets reset values. - Seun Onigbinde

The Canary Network.....

If you support corruption, you diminish the work of Christ on the cross. Think about this.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by BobNeli(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ngwakwe:
What did Jonathan do for Hausas, Fulani, Yorubas, Ijaws and Tivs that he refused to do for South East and neglected the Igbos.

What South East demands from the Centre is equity and sense of belonging.

If the Federal projects to be executed in a year is twelve then let's have two for South East.

If the above submission is fair then President Goodluck Jonathan has paid his dues and needs our support.
U are an epitom of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

He is just told you the bitter truth. You are not more intelligent than him. Even if an Igbo man is Buhari's running mate,gullible and brainwashed people like you will never vote for APC. That's the fact!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by cooljude(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
wirinet:

So because Janathan relaxed importation laws in Nigeria, he is deemed a hero in igboland? Now that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard. Relaxing importation laws (along with devaluation of the national currency) had been the diabolic plans of IMF for third world countries since time immemorial. It makes us a dumping ground for other countries, while stifling local industries. That is why the igboman would prefer to import tooth pick instead of manufacturing it.

Sorry to say but you guy are highly myopic. You guys claim to be INDUSTRIOUS but pride yourselves in trading and importation, is that not ironic?

You guys need a leader that would restrict importations and gradually engage in import substitution policy. This is the only way we can free ourselves from oil dependance, stop the slide of the naira and create employment for the masses.
See you, most things you use are made from China. This are peoples view and if you those understand that then i don't have much to argue with you. I agree with you that we need to start producing but the reality is that we import alot in this country and those people involved would love to protect their interest. So peace.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote
author=berem post=28827869] He is just told you the bitter truth. You
are not more intelligent than him. Even if an Igbo man is Buhari's
running mate,gullible and brainwashed people like you will never vote
for APC. That's the fact!![/quote]

Let them first pick an Igbo VP and den we continue frm there.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2014
I am yet to see a really compelling answer
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by joseph1013: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
icebeatz:

All I just want is someone the would deliver. Someone that would not tolerate corruption with impunity.
Jonathan has done nothing for the igbosl sentiments aside.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
joseph1013:

Bros, na wa for you o. You no even reply my message again. Wetin happen na?

whcih message?
sorry bro.. if u can resend it i will appreciate
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by DelGardo: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pierro2k1:
It's seems that Asaba - Onitsha road is ur Headache?Am so surprised to hear that An International Airport newly built in Enugu is nt an infrastructural development.
A brand new University Built in Ebonyi state is not a development.
A brand new rail line connecting PH n the East with the North is not a development.construction / rehabilitation of Federals roads such as Onitsha to Ngor Akpala,Enugu /Calabar Rd,Ph /Enugu Road,Owerri PH express way constructed by Arab contractors is not a development.
Brand new cancer centre etc are not developents.
Ok,i understand that some ppl think with their eyes closed.

Please where is this brand new (or even old) rail line?
You must not lie so much to support incompetence, mediocrity and failure.
It is saTANic.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Swizdoe(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
wirinet:
Jonathan added Ebele Azikiwe to his name. Now, name any president or head of state that has had an Igbo sounding name since Nnamdi Azikiwe. Even Aguyi Ironsi does not sound as Igbo as Ebele Azikiwe. For that alone Goodluck Jonathan has done more than all former presidents of Nigeria.
What's in a name?
Nigeria is doomed with reasoning like yours
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by francizy(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:

When Obasanjo and Yardua were in office the Niger Delta was a restive region. Oil production plummeted to less than 50% in some cases. The militants of the region challenged the state and bombed, kidnapped and destroyed lots of lives. Now a Niger Delta President is in office, not one single day of oil disruption recorded. 2015 is also about making a statement about that.

The whole Niger-Delta thing ended during Yaradua's tenure, be more sincere with yourself..
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by francizy(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Let no man blame/accuse the Igbos for being sentimental.
We're all in Nigeria and know what is happening.
Every tribe is as sentimental as the other.
So y'all should stop pointing accusing fingers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter / Crisis Getting Intense In Takum LGA, Taraba State Where TY Danjuma Hails From / President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Conference In Glasgow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.