Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? (5884 Views)

What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People / How Many Of His Promises Has Jonathan Kept? / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by espn(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Just like infrastructural development is needed in the North west, north east, north central and SS, it is not all about Igbo. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
it is not difficult for er to understand. Just dat d prob is abt igbos.. ur mind set is all about sentiment and nothing else. Think.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by angelsing(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
I think now might be the best chance of an igbo becoming the president of this country, if only APC can pick Rochas as buhari running mate they have a better chance of producing a president soon...Hope Apc can take the advantage and pick Rochas as the running mate, it will serve them politically and help to capture the mind of the igbo thereby paving way for rochas to become the next president in few years time. I think the igbo deserve a chance to rule this country too.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by rigarmortis: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
berem:
answer his question and stop being sentimental.
What has Jonathan done for Ndi Igbo?

whenever you aren't busy polishing some loser politician's c0kc, you are busy regurgitating shyte

7 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by FKO81(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
you guys have allowed sentiments and emotions to blind common sense of reasoning. Didn't ibos have a sense of belonging when OBJ was in power or how do you explain dora akunyuli, NOI, frank nweke, soludo, oby ezekwesili etc? Of what benefit is a COAS?
This man I thougth you guys said early that APC should not worry about the Igbos that south/west votes and core north will take your presidential candidate to aso villa why are you guys worried about the Igbos? aby your masters have given you guys new task haven't realise it's imposible, especially you I know if your Party presidencial candidate decide to pick an Igbo man as his running mate your praise and worship will change instantly, I know your guys are trying to protect your interests, free us we know the things GEJ has done and the ones going on.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 12, 2014
All the same, gej till 2019. Hoohaaaa.... im not impreseed with him though

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by naijaking1: 2:14am On Dec 12, 2014
berem:

I know, I know, Madame I know!
I dey raise my hands now:
What he did for Ndi Igbo was to imprison Alex Ekwueme, while Shehu Shagari stayed in his own guest house!!!!

9 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by cheruv: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2014
cocoduck:

You see, people who claim to be Igbo. you don't even know about Anambara state. from Anambara to awka.
echem ma o naanim huru inyo ahu o dere undecided
amaghim uru o gaabara onye mgbati I si na ya vu Igbo naani ka o koro anyi inyo gbasara buhari na parti iberibe ha bu APC.efulefu ahu vu berem bia o donye ndi apari aka n'ukwu angry

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by akeem0502: 2:47am On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Yes we have options, if we get the VP slot from the APC(very unlikely if you ask me) but we support Jonathan because we believe in fairness & equity.
Because of fairness and equity at the expense of bombings, $20B disappearing,stealing of money in the name of subsidy, ASUU strike. Some people say an igbo man was appointed COAS, it is a wonderful gesture by GEJ, the same man that has been accused of sponsoring boko haram. GEJ has no moral right to seek for a second term he has failed so badly. Over 2.3 trillion naira (an amount bigger than the deposits of First Bank) was stolen in 2011 via subsidy no one has gone to jail. New York times has rated his govt the worst in terms of corruption since independence and people still want to vote him because of equality? Wow! We have to be ferrying money like jankara market to buy arms. Up till now, we still have $15m stuck in SA, but they lie to us it has been refunded. I met a white business man in SA who is ready to do business in Nigeria and I will quote him, he said "Jonathan's sister is the most corrupt womam in the world" he was referring to Dieziani, Minister of Petroleum. Ths is a woman that GEJ keeps has his top staff. Jonathan has perfected the act of using our ethnicity to divide us to vote for him, no one has claimed they have the sole right to power, no tribe has claimed this its falsehood propagated by by this government to paint likes of Buhari and APC bad. Am yoruba and a devout christian, I will vote a muslim Northerner any day before Jonathan. No be pastor oritshejafor dey use jey meant for envangelism to ferry dollars? Let's remove sentiments please

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Akshow: 4:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Pierro2k1:
Are u sure u an Igbo man or from the East?Jonathan has done a lot for the Igbos.
1.Have u travelled on the Onitsha Ngor Akpala high way?
2.Have u travelled on Enugu PH road?
3.Are u aware that Ebonyi State has a brand new university?
4.Have u visited Sam mbakwe international cargo airport in Enugu?
5.Are u aware that a second Niger brigde is on its way?
6.For the First time in the History of Nigeria,an Igbo man was made Chief of Army staff without Fear?
7.All the Juicey Federal Cabinet appointments are reserved exclusively for the sons n daughters of Igbo extraction?ask madam Ngozi,Mrs Allison Maduweke,Profs.Nnaji n Nebo of power,Aviation etc
You must be stupid or neive to ask what Jonathan has done for the Igbo ppl.Am very sure u r one of those who reside in Lagos and don't knw what happens in ur region.
I rest my case-------

Funny but true.
IN NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.

And u are here shamelessly bragging about juicy appointment for ndi igbo.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Jlow2: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2014
i dnt care i and my family will vote buhari, gej is a total disaster to south east, niger bridge, enugu -onitsha exp way, portharcout - enugu exp way, fake enugu international airport,his corruption stinks like rotten corpse, alamesiagha and moh abacha were intl known looters yet he pardoned them, nigeria has no future with goodluck, compare the apc and pdp convention, the pdp is coronation,i think i voted gej out of sentiments in 2011,after making his miltants criminal brothers billionaires overnight and first class graduates still jobless, i taught its wise voting for change......ka chukwu gozie unu.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Collynzo9: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Akshow:

Funny but true.
IN NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.

And u are here shamelessly bragging about juicy appointment for ndi igbo.
So the solution is to join you Yorubas and vote in a man who is more pro-north that all northerners put together? How many % of his projects as PTF chairman and head of state were cited outside the north?

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
he is an Igbo man that is why he is asking the question. Does he not have the right to ask what his president has done for an ethnic group who totally supported him in 2011? Are Igbos going to vote based on sentiments or because we want to get something in return for our votes?
That question should be what has GEJ done for Nigerians to deserve reelection?. He's the president of the whole country not a particular tribe. With that kind of thinking, Nigeria is doomed. Collective good is better than individual good.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2014
akeem0502:

Because of fairness and equity at the expense of bombings, $20B disappearing,stealing of money in the name of subsidy, ASUU strike. Some people say an igbo man was appointed COAS, it is a wonderful gesture by GEJ, the same man that has been accused of sponsoring boko haram. GEJ has no moral right to seek for a second term he has failed so badly. Over 2.3 trillion naira (an amount bigger than the deposits of First Bank) was stolen in 2011 via subsidy no one has gone to jail. New York times has rated his govt the worst in terms of corruption since independence and people still want to vote him because of equality? Wow! We have to be ferrying money like jankara market to buy arms. Up till now, we still have $15m stuck in SA, but they lie to us it has been refunded. I met a white business man in SA who is ready to do business in Nigeria and I will quote him, he said "Jonathan's sister is the most corrupt womam in the world" he was referring to Dieziani, Minister of Petroleum. Ths is a woman that GEJ keeps has his top staff. Jonathan has perfected the act of using our ethnicity to divide us to vote for him, no one has claimed they have the sole right to power, no tribe has claimed this its falsehood propagated by by this government to paint likes of Buhari and APC bad. Am yoruba and a devout christian, I will vote a muslim Northerner any day before Jonathan. No be pastor oritshejafor dey use jey meant for envangelism to ferry dollars? Let's remove sentiments please
Gbam.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by mrvitalis(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2014
reading this comments here i feel like crying ....
cos i know my tribe has list her place in Nigeria
....same igbos voted yaradua in 2007
....now they now hate core north
it so clear that every igbo man know Jonathan has not done anything to merit igbo vote
...come to think of it we sold our chance Jonathan to rule and what do we get in return?
...do he even know what we did for him
....i represent a new Nigeria ...were all man are equal
..fact jonathan has failed and ran out of ideas ....so why will i vote to remain static
..with buhari we will remain static but at least he will fight corruption

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2014
berem:

What has Jonathan given to the Igbo? R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Many other Nigerians have failed to understand why the Igbo adore GEJ. Well I got news for you guys. For the first time since 1966, we have a Nigerian president that respects us as an ethnic group. This means a lot to the discerning Igbo. To the cynics, please find out what r-e-s-p-e-c-t means to the Igbo. And before you judge us, walk a mile in our moccasin.

No reasonable Igbo man should vote for Buhari. His track record with us is abysmal and I donot need to rehash his failures when it comes to the Igbo here. If he likes, he can pick Abdulkarim "Roaches" Okorocha as VP, he will still lose Okorochas's ward and will suffer a total wipe out in the whole Igbo land.

Buhari must find a way to win without Ndigbo and if he wins, we will survive his hatred like we had done before. Never again will our rights be trampled by a revanchist like Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2014
akeem0502:

You're such an eediot to even think that an Igbo man is behind bokoharam. You can't get more stu.pid honestly.smh.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Yeske2(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2014
icebeatz:

I dont care what jonathan did for the igbo elites because it doesnt get down to the common man.
How has appointing ngozi, allison, nnaji and nebo benefitted the igbos??
I travelled to the east sometime in august and the state of onitsah-asaba express is sad. I spent 4 hours in traffic just to enter anambra. From anambra to awka was smooth sail.
I am travelling to the east this december again....

How can the only road linking asaba to onitsha be so fucckeeed up
The infrastructures in the east are virtually dead. Most of them were built before the war,
Show me 2 major federal infrastructural projects with economic potential in the east

I honestly wanna know what jonathan has done for the east!!!.

My dad spoke highly of buhari but he supports jonathan and I am inclined to support jonathan as an igbo man but I honestly wanna know what jonathan has done for the east and south south where he comes from. He enriched south south militants but are the refineries in his side working.

You are in for your worst nightmare this time, the road you mentioned is worse off. Only Onitsha-Owerri road in the whole of the SE is motorable. Dear, thank God you've not been brainwashed by these saTANist who had sold their souls and conscience to the devil and will lie to the extent that the devil appears as a saint.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by akeem0502: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

You're such an eediot to even think that an Igbo man is behind bokoharam. You can't get more stu.pid honestly.smh.
Well I didn't say it, its not about an ibo man, its about an allegation lebelled on a Nigerian. I have no proof to believe the allegation neither do I have proof to doubt it. No matter the tribe, when it comes to stealing our commonwealth we unite, that is why a northerner, the GM of FAAN can defend an ibo woman who was minister of aviation on corruption. We are too sentimental please
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Yeske2(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2014
hushmail:
any igboman wondering wht gej did 4 ndigbo must still be in kindergarten. And does nt need to b replied.

Meanwhile i just passed d asaba road, i no see even one pot hole
You pass Onitsha-Enugu too? Liars
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by wirinet(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Jonathan added Ebele Azikiwe to his name. Now, name any president or head of state that has had an Igbo sounding name since Nnamdi Azikiwe. Even Aguyi Ironsi does not sound as Igbo as Ebele Azikiwe. For that alone Goodluck Jonathan has done more than all former presidents of Nigeria.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by banki(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Pierro2k1:
Are u sure u an Igbo man or from the East?Jonathan has done a lot for the Igbos.
1.Have u travelled on the Onitsha Ngor Akpala high way?
2.Have u travelled on Enugu PH road?
3.Are u aware that Ebonyi State has a brand new university?
4.Have u visited Sam mbakwe international cargo airport in Enugu?
5.Are u aware that a second Niger brigde is on its way?
6.For the First time in the History of Nigeria,an Igbo man was made Chief of Army staff without Fear?
7.All the Juicey Federal Cabinet appointments are reserved exclusively for the sons n daughters of Igbo extraction?ask madam Ngozi,Mrs Allison Maduweke,Profs.Nnaji n Nebo of power,Aviation etc
You must be stupid or neive to ask what Jonathan has done for the Igbo ppl.Am very sure u r one of those who reside in Lagos and don't knw what happens in ur region.
I rest my case-------

oga I traveeled to the east 3 weeks ago from Onitsha to Enugu to abakaliki to owerri then to aba and portharcourt.... oga the roads are BAD BAD BAD ...

I have visted Sam Mbakwe airport and it is not up to international standard remember another president built the airport all he did was to renovate it

Allison Maduake is from Bayelsa, oduah ihejirika etc got juicy federal appointments benefited only themselves and their fat pockets not the averge ibo man

biko ihe a e na ekwu engwe gi isi Jonathan is a failure

ITS NOT BY HVING BRAND NEW UNIVERSITY the ones that we had like UNN etc are in horrible conditions under his administration it is on record that polytechnics universities were on strike for 1 year put together simply because they couldn't resolve wage structure

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by stanech: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
he has done abosolutely nothing compared top all the projects buhari roll out for the igbos during his tenure remind me whats are those projects again?

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Yeske2(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
banki:

oga I traveeled to the east 3 weeks ago from Onitsha to Enugu to abakaliki to owerri then to aba and portharcourt.... oga the roads are BAD BAD BAD ...

I have visted Sam Mbakwe airport and it is not up to international standard remember another president built the airport all he did was to renovate it

Allison Maduake is from Bayelsa, oduah ihejirika etc got juicy federal appointments benefited only themselves and their fat pockets not the averge ibo man

biko ihe a e na ekwu engwe gi isi Jonathan is a failure

ITS NOT BY HVING BRAND NEW UNIVERSITY the ones that we had like UNN etc are in horrible conditions under his administration it is on record that polytechnics universities were on strike for 1 year put together simply because they couldn't resolve wage structure
Please tell those eediots who only believe in being sentimental instead of facing facts.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by Yeske2(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2014
wirinet:
Jonathan added Ebele Azikiwe to his name. Now, name any president or head of state that has had an Igbo sounding name since Nnamdi Azikiwe. Even Aguyi Ironsi does not sound as Igbo as Ebele Azikiwe. For that alone Goodluck Jonathan has done more than all former presidents of Nigeria.
See warped thinking, so because he added Ebele Azikiwe to his name is the reason the clueless one must be voted again abi? I now strongly believe what other Nigerians' stereotype about us is ------ Igbos should face their import and commercial businesses and forget politics.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by BobNeli(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2014
icebeatz:
Ndi igbo, can you name one thing jonathan has done for you people, for us??
The only road that leads to the east (asaba-onitsha express) is really bad at the entrance of the niger bridge and the last time I travelled there, I spent 4 hours driving through severe traffic jam due to the bad road.

Today, I asked my dad to name one thing jonathan did for the east and after thinking for a couple of minutes, he couldnt come up with one.

Please no one should name the second niger bridge becausd its still in its nascent stages.

So, I throw this question to ndi igbo on nairaland.... WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE FOR THE IGBOS

Lets vote wisely.
And ur stupid mind tells u that if Jonathan has done nothing to Ndi Igbo, it is Buhary that will do? Well, the question shouldnt be, "what has Jonathan done for Ndi Igbo. The question should have wisely been. "What has Jonathan done for Nigeria?" Dnt be a tribalistic bigot. Because we will never achieve the great nation we desire by ur kind of question.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by cooljude(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
I know most Igbo business men and business men in general would support Jonathan beacause he relaxed that importation law that Obasanjo made. Initially my in-law would have to send his goods to his ware-house in Benin before bringing it into Nigeria. But presently his goods comes straight into Port-harcout without any worries. Jonathan tried in been fair in his dealing and it is obvious he his encouraging business development in the country, you could see it in programs in youwin and other development program. For his business policy, i think he might win.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by kakakent: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Y. Re you pple picking on igbos for g sake igbos ill never vote buhari (a man that lead officers of northern origin to murder officers of eastern origins together with their wives in their beds in 1966 all you buhari folks trying to sell him as a saint really piss me off the guy z a murderer whether he did it some 40 something yrs ago doesn't not change a thing stop insulting the sensibility of my pple by trying to sell him to us ) igbos only become relevant in nigeria when elections are around the corner I lost a childhood friend that went to serve in the north in 2011 (kc was damn intelligent) simply because buhari lost an election I say we igbos have died enough I nigeria pls leave us alone it z democracy bro you would not vote buhari if you were in our shoes feb 15 is nt that far on that day go vote ur man nd leave us alone

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by kakakent: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2014
omonuan:

What has Jonathan given to the Igbo? R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Many other Nigerians have failed to understand why the Igbo adore GEJ. Well I got news for you guys. For the first time since 1966, we have a Nigerian president that respects us as an ethnic group. This means a lot to the discerning Igbo. To the cynics, please find out what r-e-s-p-e-c-t means to the Igbo. And before you judge us, walk a mile in our moccasin.

No reasonable Igbo man should vote for Buhari. His track record with us is abysmal and I donot need to rehash his failures when it comes to the Igbo here. If he likes, he can pick Abdulkarim "Roaches" Okorocha as VP, he will still lose Okorochas's ward and will suffer a total wipe out in the whole Igbo land.

Buhari must find a way to win without Ndigbo and if he wins, we will survive his hatred like we had done before. Never again will our rights be trampled by a revanchist like Buhari.

Simple answer nwa afor for the first time since 1970 igbos re having a sense of belonging in all sectors of nigeria it happened under GEJ (buhari said he was under compulsion nd their was nothing he could do to stop the ordering nothern officers to kill the eastern counterparts in one of the actions that trigerred the senseless war nice answer I wonder how he ill fight corruptin since can easily be compelled to commit MURDER to an average igbo there is no. Basis for comparism btw buhari and GEJ

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by FKO81(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
kakakent:
Y. Re you pple picking on igbos for g sake igbos ill never vote buhari (a man that lead officers of northern origin to murder officers of eastern origins together with their wives in their beds in 1966 all you buhari folks trying to sell him as a saint really piss me off the guy z a murderer whether he did it some 40 something yrs ago doesn't not change a thing stop insulting the sensibility of my pple by trying to sell him to us ) igbos only become relevant in nigeria when elections are around the corner I lost a childhood friend that went to serve in the north in 2011 (kc was damn intelligent) simply because buhari lost an election I say we igbos have died enough I nigeria pls leave us alone it z democracy bro you would not vote buhari if you were in our shoes feb 15 is nt that far on that day go vote ur man nd leave us alone

I don't know why is hard for them to understand, GMB will be hard to market to easterns, Igbos in east and outside south/east will support GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by kakakent: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
FKO81:

I don't know why is hard for them to understand, GMB will be hard to market to easterns, Igbos in east and outside south/east will support GEJ.

Nope its not hard to understand jst that they knw that igbos all over naija ill vote GEJ but those in the north ill helping him with his 25 percent minimum required by constitution am really not sure if buhari ill get 9 percent of votes in south east

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by samplegirl(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Op you are sick and need doctor urgently. So at at this age you are still playing ethnic politics. I am very sorry for you o. This is not early 1960s o. Talk about Nigeria.

The last time you travelled you saw Onitsha/Benin bad at the bridge side which means as much as you love Igbo land you are not even living there to pay your tax there and help in developing it.

Why not come out of your ethno cocoon of ignorance and embrace the reality. As wise as you are you fall short to name whom the Igbo messiah is.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? by wirinet(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2014
cooljude:
I know most Igbo business men and business men in general would support Jonathan beacause he relaxed that importation law that Obasanjo made. Initially my in-law would have to send his goods to his ware-house in Benin before bringing it into Nigeria. But presently his goods comes straight into Port-harcout without any worries. Jonathan tried in been fair in his dealing and it is obvious he his encouraging business development in the country, you could see it in programs in youwin and other development program. For his business policy, i think he might win.

So because Janathan relaxed importation laws in Nigeria, he is deemed a hero in igboland? Now that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard. Relaxing importation laws (along with devaluation of the national currency) had been the diabolic plans of IMF for third world countries since time immemorial. It makes us a dumping ground for other countries, while stifling local industries. That is why the igboman would prefer to import tooth pick instead of manufacturing it.

Sorry to say but you guy are highly myopic. You guys claim to be INDUSTRIOUS but pride yourselves in trading and importation, is that not ironic?

You guys need a leader that would restrict importations and gradually engage in import substitution policy. This is the only way we can free ourselves from oil dependance, stop the slide of the naira and create employment for the masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Confirms Diezani Refunds 90 Billion Dollar / Can Tinubu Handle The Next Level Of Humiliation? / Buhari Asks African Youths To Lead Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.