Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 (2955 Views)

Nigerian Leaders: Past And Present; Your Best And Worst? / Best And Worst States In Nigeria / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Muza(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2008
*Hauwa*:

muza, let go suyaing and burukutuing and then mu buga dongo hausawa.

now go to jos before i deal with you. shobaka!!!

ba kya jin hausa sosai,idan na miki dogon hausa baza ki gane ba.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by RibaduFan(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2008
can barely keep my eyes open, got to go to bed
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by RichyBlacK(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2008
@grafikdon,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I know we disagree on the Israel-Palestine issue, however, my beef with Israel is on her heavy-handedness and disproportionate use of force against the Palestinian people, who have suffered and still suffer under the brutal Israeli occupation. If Israel someday gets out of her current Bushianic way of thinking and changes to an Obamaic worldview, I will buy myself an Israeli flag!
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Hauwa1: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2008
musha carry your surutu and go away okay. mai kwaya!

ishuru and butt off

dan baza kowei!

you as a nigerian, how many languages can you boast of apart from ya village language, Akuya!

now don't get on my nerves or else i pour petrol on your kwakwa head. . . nonsense and ingredient mallam mai burukutu

ka jin hausawa sosai ama ba kya jin turunchi ba!! you this shellfish!

i didn't learn hausa in school unlike you! i speak it better than i can write it. now carry your dongo wahala to kasuwa!!
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Pataki: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2008
Pata, eh Pata wayo wayo, walai, ma da hakali fa

Ki lo nso? Ok, I will speak the only thing I know in Hausa to you: Ina Zonki. kiss grin

Satisfied now? It is Pataki not Pata oki? angry angry tongue
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Hauwa1: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2008
ok, ina so ka kuma grin but show me your bank account first. i don't deal with poor paddy, ask kweenisha grin
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Hauwa1: 1:41am On Dec 06, 2008
oh common, i knew your name. just feeling good calling you pata lol grin

you dey vex because you no dey wear pata ni cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by nana(f): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2008
hmmm,pata hehehe grin
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Pataki: 1:51am On Dec 06, 2008
*Hauwa*:

oh common, i knew your name. just feeling good calling you pata lol grin

you dey vex because you no dey wear pata ni cheesy
grin grin

You get craze small. Come and see manifestation yourself and you will have a different story to tell about me. tongue

*Hauwa*:

ok, ina so ka kuma  grin but show me your bank account first. i don't deal with poor paddy, ask kweenisha  grin
Have you dated Kweenisha before ni? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin Why should I ask Queen? grin cheesy grin

Meet me off nairaland and let me show you my bank account online. Make you fear small. tongue

nana:

hmmm,pata hehehe grin
If I slap, I go transfer wetin dey do me right now to you.

Are you in my ratings of the Best or Worst Nairaland Members with your incessant ''hmmm'' and ''lol''?
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Hauwa1: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2008
Chineke!! no lesbo in our book o abeg. the lady made sure we do not hook a pauper or church ratty

yep i need to put more sunshine into that face of yours! because of ya face them lock a whole thread grin grin grin

singing Peter Tosh

If you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
If you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
If you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
Oh, along that day
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Pataki: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2008
*Hauwa*:

Chineke!! no lesbo in our book o abeg. the lady made sure we do not hook a pauper or church ratty

yes i need to put more sunshine into that face of yours! because of ya face them lock a whole thread grin grin grin

singing Peter Tosh

If you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
If you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
If you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
Oh, along that day

You are the sunshine I have been waiting for my face na. tongue I wonder why you have been running away from me all this while? embarassed

Ok, before this thread gets locked, meet me in the romance section. tongue
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by DavidDylan(m): 3:35am On Dec 06, 2008
grafikdon, i throway salute o. thanks.
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by sexyLeamon(f): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2008
mess your mum ass-hole. Do you think you are better than me on this site? Go and read back what you have been posting in every thread. Foolish!

lol you requested for the list why are you angry? cheesy you better cut down the insult, if not you may end
up in my worst list as well
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by PastorPLC: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2008
Muza was trying to cause trouble here
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2008
@post
Worst Nlers:

Pastor PLC cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 by Muza(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2008
Pastor PLC:

Muza was trying to cause trouble here

U hav confirmed to other nairalanders wat i said about u. grin

Ebony-Silk:

@post
Worst Nlers:

Pastor PLC cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin LMFAO grin cheesy grin cheesy

Worst NairaLander ever

PastorPLC grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Geniuses With Social Conscience: What Happened To Them? / Channels Tv Live: Dora Akunyili Vs Chris Ngige / My Good People Of Idemili North LGA Of Anambra State, Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.