Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One (22878 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / His Wife’s Change Of Denomination Is Affecting Their Marriage / Common Denomination In Church Offering Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by ZeeZie(f): 3:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Elxandre:

Say what you will, but if you were born in Igbo land, you would most likely be defending Christianity today!
A question was asked...no one is answering....how can God give birth to a son...dat is also God...who den died to wash away your sin grin....
confusingly right? Am sure many of you cannot answer that.
Your God can die? At d same time...your God can call 2 hez father in heaven while he was on d cross to "forgive those who nailed him"
the same cross where your God was humiliated. ...nailed and died is wat u all worship and hang arnd on ur necks.....hahaha...Your God was pushed...humiliated and killed....
AM I D ONLY ONE DAT THINKS DIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Jazzgreen(m): 3:09am On Dec 14, 2014
i chose my demonination myself . all my family worship at assemblies of god but i didnt lik the dancin thing lik its a disco . i left and now i worship with CHURCH OF CHRIST (C.0.C)
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by ZeeZie(f): 3:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm...trying to change the words of the Quran to suit you just like you guys to change yours...Quran 29:46 says

"And argue not with the people of the scripture (jews and christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner), inviting them to Islamic Monotheism (with his verses), except such of them as do wrong n say (to them) we believe in that which has been revealed to you; our God and your God is one (Allah) and to him we have submitted(as muslims) "

We believe in what was send down to the jew(Musa) and what was sent down to the xtains (jesus).
.we believe in all the prophet Allah has ever sent and we believe in their teachings...we however do not believe believe jesus is god or son of God...he was a messenger of Allah.
danmike1:
1. The Quran 29:46

'Dispute not with the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) save in the fairer manner, except for those of them that do wrong; and say, 'We believe in what has been sent down to us, and what has been sent down to you; our God and your God is One, and to Him we have surrendered.'

2. The Jewish Torah Isaiah 9:6

'For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace'.

3. The Christian New Testament John 14:6

'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'.

Remember Judaism came before Christianity. The prophets predicted about a saviour (Jesus means saviour) King that will save the world from sin that is to come.
Jesus was rejected by the Jews because he did not come from a major tribe or born in riches. But the Torah had predicted this.
Secondly Islam VALIDATES Christianity and Judaism. It calls them 'People of the Book' and clearly states that they have the true revelation and do not require a new one.
The true validity test of a man is not what he says about himself. Its what others say about him. The 3 major religions in the world beside Buddhism are Christianity, Judaism and Islam. All 3 validate Christianity in their scriptures in SEVERAL VERSES AND CHAPTERS not only the ones I quoted above.

Now if you know the principle of the research methodology, you don't need anyone to tell you CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Weah96: 3:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Jazzgreen:
i chose my demonination myself . all my family worship at assemblies of god but i didnt lik the dancin thing lik its a disco . i left and now i worship with CHURCH OF CHRIST (C.0.C)

Demon ination? Is there such a thing as a typographical Freudian slip? HAHAHA.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by simplysimple(m): 3:50am On Dec 14, 2014
ZeeZie:
Hmmm...trying to change the words of the Quran to suit you just like you guys to change yours...Quran 29:46 says

"And argue not with the people of the scripture (jews and christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner), inviting them to Islamic Monotheism (with his verses), except such of them as do wrong n say (to them) we believe in that which has been revealed to you; our God and your God is one (Allah) and to him we have submitted(as muslims) "

We believe in what was send down to the jew(Musa) and what was sent down to the xtains (jesus).
.we believe in all the prophet Allah has ever sent and we believe in their teachings...we however do not believe believe jesus is god or son of God...he was a messenger of Allah.
"We believe in what was send down to the jew(Musa) and what was sent down to the xtains (jesus)". Underline the words " sent down". This means he had bn in existence. God said in the beginning that let US create man in our own image. Underline the word "US"
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2014
frosbel:
Lets be honest, we are all born into a culture , religion and tradition. We are a product of these factors plus the additional factor of parental upbringing.

Considering that there are over 50 world religions including the main ones , i.e Islam and Christianity each with a plethora of denominations or sects , especially in Christianity with over 40,000 sects and still growing, how can one be 100% confident that his/her religion and sect is the right one ??

Mr A is a Muslim and can swear with his life that Islam is the one and true religion and without this no one can be saved, Mr B is a Christian who believes that anyone who does not believe in Jesus is forever lost. But they were born into these religions and were tutored from kindergarten that they ONLY worship the true GOD.

Furthermore at a high level , the Sunnis believe the Shiites are hell bound and vice versa, Deeperlife believe they have the right doctrines but so do Christ embassy and redeemed.

We have so many doctrines, teachings, beliefs etc , but HOW DOES MAN FILTER THROUGH ALL THIS CONFUSION TO KNOW WHICH IS THE RIGHT WAY ?

Knowing that 40% of the worlds population will never agree with Islam or Christianity or may not even have heard about them, how can we be so sure that we are right and they are wrong and we are saved but they are damned. What is the premise for your conclusion ?

Please help me here.

I don't have any problems with anyone believing theirs is the right way
What I have a huge issue with is someone trying to bomb or behead those who refuse to believe or accept that theirs is the true way
The mindset of "I will kill you for what I believe in"
That should bother us more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by simplysimple(m): 4:08am On Dec 14, 2014
I can only speak for my religion. For I am convinced because of what I have seen aπϑ the testimonies I have heard. Christianity is light. Jesus said " I am....". That is boldness. I believe in Jesus the son of God. I won't blame people that doesn't believe Jesus Christ is the son of God (Mysteries). Matthew 3:17 says "Then a voice from heaven said, "This
is my Son, whom I love. I am pleased
with him!"
Matthew 17:5 "While he yet spake, behold, a bright
cloud overshadowed them: and
behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said, This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased; hear ye
him."
John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them,
saying, I am the light of the world:
he that followeth me shall not walk
in darkness, but shall have the light
of life." With all these, you don't nedd no other conviction. I am. I am. I am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Howcomes(m): 4:54am On Dec 14, 2014
When I do bad things I feel bad, when I do good things I feel good. I believe there is a reward for every action, good or bad. I believe there is an entity that incomparably unique and excellent in rewarding actions. This is ma religion but am yet to figure out a name for it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Faitholu(m): 5:36am On Dec 14, 2014
This information should help on this topic, especially if you are the humble, honest and hungry type. I would be very glad to explain and discuss any question and inquiry at any time. My BBM Pins are: 330FB358 and/or 796C4F55. Whatsapp: 08111674114 or 08038634494. Enjoy the article:

How Can You Recognize True Worship?

1. Is there only one true religion?
Jesus taught his followers only one religion, the true religion. It is like a road leading to everlasting life. Jesus said: “Few are finding” that road. (Matthew 7:14) God accepts only worship based on his Word of truth. All true worshippers are united in one faith.—Read John 4:23, 24; 14:6; Ephesians 4:4, 5.
2. What did Jesus say about false Christians?
Jesus warned that false prophets would corrupt Christianity. Outwardly, they seem like true worshippers. Their churches claim to be Christian. But you can recognize such people for what they really are. How? Only true worship produces genuine Christians with recognizable qualities and ways.—Read Matthew 7:13-23.
3. How can you recognize true worshippers?
Consider these five identifying marks:
▪ True worshippers respect the Bible as God’s Word. They strive to live by its principles. So true religion differs from religion that is based on men’s ideas. (Matthew 15:7-9) True worshippers do not preach one thing and practice another.—Read John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.
▪ Jesus’ true followers honor God’s name, Jehovah. Jesus honored God’s name by making it known. He helped people to know God and taught them to pray that God’s name be sanctified. (Matthew 6:9) Where you live, which religion makes God’s name known?—Read John 17:26; Romans 10:13, 14.
▪ True Christians preach about God’s Kingdom. God sent Jesus to preach the good news of the Kingdom. God’s Kingdom is the only hope for mankind. Jesus continued speaking about it until his dying day. (Luke 4:43; 8:1; 23:42, 43) He said that his followers would preach about it. If someone approaches you to speak about God’s Kingdom, to which religion does he likely belong?—Read Matthew 24:14.
▪ Jesus’ followers are no part of this wicked world. You can recognize them by the way they take no part in politics or social conflicts. (John 17:16; 18:36) Also, they do not imitate the world’s harmful practices and attitudes.—Read James 4:4.
▪ True Christians have outstanding love for one another. From God’s Word, they learn to respect all ethnic groups. Although false religions have often strongly supported the wars of the nations, true worshippers refuse to do so. (Micah 4:1-3) Rather, true Christians unselfishly use their time and resources to help and encourage others.—Read John 13:34, 35; 1 John 4:20.
4. Can you identify the true religion?
Which religion bases all its teachings on God’s Word, honors God’s name, and proclaims God’s Kingdom as mankind’s only hope? Which group practices love and shuns war? What do you think?—Read 1 John 3:10-12.
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by scarletdp(m): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Love is the true religion.... Don't let anyone tell you any different....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Rexyl(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2014
No religion or denomination can be judged as the best The best one is that which helps you to develop perfect heart in serving God and maintain right attitudes to all people. At the judgement God will not judge you based on your relationship with him alone but also on your relationships with others.

Your worship of God shall be tested by how you have related with all people... whether with right and clean heart or dirty and evil heart.

Jesus called our attention to doing this in many verses of the New Testament. It is when you have fulfilled what God requires of you that he will build you and provide for all you need as his Church.
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Afam4eva(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2014
honourhim:

A good number of examples but let me mention a few.

Quite a lot of muslims, dedicated muslims, brought up in muslim background have had encouter with Christ and became chriistians. Stood their ground in the face of severe persecution from family members and community because of their conviction.

You hardly see a dedicated christian joining islam.
Most christians who join islam do so based on marriage, politics or money but none will tell you he had a personal encouter with Muhammed.

What I'm saying is that its not culture that determines true religion. Christianity has broken into various cultures and backgroud.

You're been biased in your aassessment. You know for sure that the muslims that have become Christians were dedicated but the Christians who have gone to the other side are not. I want to know how you arrived at this conclusion.

Secondly, you have more Muslims becoming Christians than vice-versa for the same reason why you have more Catholics leaving for pentecostal churches than vice-versa or deeper life members going to Christ Embassy than vice-versa. The reason is simple is not because where they're trooping to is better but simply because they have some sort of freedom in their new chosen religion or denomination.

@topic
There's no way to know for sure and a lot of religious people will not want to explore the origin of their faith cos it will shake the very fabric of the belief system that they hold dear.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by mustymatic(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2014
johnydon22:

please how can i figure it out when i dont know... please tell me. since you know it sad
Islam...
Q3:20
But if they dispute with you, say: I have submitted myself entirely to Allah and (so) every one who follows me; and say to those who have been given the Book and the unlearned people: Do you submit yourselves? So if they submit then indeed they follow the right way; and if they turn back, then upon you is only the delivery of the message and Allah sees the servants.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by cuteposhy(f): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Many people mock God because they don't know him, they don't believe in him and they don't love him. Whether you believe this or not, a time will come when it will be the other way round.
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by iamord(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Microtee:
We shall know the truth and it shall set us free
then u don't know the truth.. Its more deeper than just saying you shall know the truth

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Maamin(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
ZeeZie:

@bold, do you have any evidence for that? undecided
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by tonychristopher: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
ZeeZie:
A question was asked...no one is answering....how can God give birth to a son...dat is also God...who den died to wash away your sin grin....
Your God can die? At d same time...your God can call 2 hez father in heaven while he was on d cross to "forgive those who nailed him"
the same cross where your God was humiliated. ...nailed and died is wat u all worship and hang arnd on ur necks.....hahaha...Your God was pushed...humiliated and killed....

Get this straight ...there are things that you can't explain

They are called mystery

God didn't give birth to a son ...he annoited virgin Mary and under his guidance she took in to Jesus which is his chosen son to deliver us. We are all sons of God and He has made us a bit above angels. We are created in his image and likeness

Now for death. Jesus died to prove that we human must die to attain eternal rest . He passed through the normal life processes such as hardship et all to prove that hardship doesn't mean that He hates us as our creator . Now know that Jesus ain't ordinary being he is supernatural but for him to choose this part meant that he is embodiment of humility unlike Muhammed who fought

Jesus died and was rose on the third day which means that there is a life after death ...now Jesus is God manifestation in human form. He is PR of God if you want it that way. You can't see God and we can use Jesus as a path or medium to approach him cos he understands us.

Now as christian I think I am on the right path and I can attest that the name of Jesus has made a lot OG impact in my life personally

I am not saying this to convert you. I don't care about how you ENd up but it will be on record that I told you this .

If I where you try Jesus the son of God and try worshiping God in his love

Christianity never failed any one

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Rexyl(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Afam4eva:

@topic
There's no way to know for sure and a lot of religious people will not want to explore the origin of their faith cos it will shake the very fabric of the belief system that they hold dear.

how?
explore some
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by bigW(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Weah96:

I have seen many lambs. I've also seen bright lights. How did you know that the lamb was Jesus? I'm asking because we may have seen the same lamb. Did the lamb talk to you in English or your native language?
grin lwkmd oooo. so funny
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Maamin(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2014
scarletdp:

Who told you that?
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by tonychristopher: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Afam4eva:

You're been biased in your aassessment. You know for sure that the muslims that have become Christians were dedicated but the Christians who have gone to the other side are not. I want to know how you arrived at this conclusion.

Secondly, you have more Muslims becoming Christians than vice-versa for the same reason why you have more Catholics leaving for pentecostal churches than vice-versa or deeper life members going to Christ Embassy than vice-versa. The reason is simple is not because where they're trooping to is better but simply because they have some sort of freedom in their new chosen religion or denomination.

@topic

One thing you hardly see is Christian converting to Islam ....if u see one its because of money or marriage ...I have a Fulani friend and he is a Muslim but there was a day that they sent witch for him ..he never knew when he mentioned blood of Jesus . The witch disappeared . He said it unknowingly now his Muslim friends frowned

This is an educated Fulani and he is tilting towards Christianity and I never preached to him one day. In short we were drinking

Now I will want evidence of Muhammed giving us salvation by any Muslim

Why is Islam associated with violence
Why is Islam killing for Allah ..is Allah powerless that they can't kill for himself
Why must u pray in Arabic ..is Allah monolinguals that he can't hear any other language
Why did Muhammed endorse bible and Torah

These are things you need to ponder

Let's brain storm
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by igbo2011(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
I notice that many Africans are big into Christianity and Islam but have our prayers worked. I always here people say "Jesus will take the wheel" or "God will save us". But how long have we been praying? Has it been working? We have all these churches and mosques and we have the most problems, poverty, bad education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. Instead of praying to god why don't we use ACTIONS because they speak louder than prayer.

Question EVERYTHING, what were the political implications of African receiving religion? Is it good for us? If we die and nothing happens to us then would we have wasted our lives praying for nothing? Do you want to live for this life or the afterlife?

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.-Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Religion is the opium for the masses-Karl Marx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX53mMWapg

Stop praying and start doing!! We need to go back to spirituality because it seems like religion is not working. Let's try something else.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by closearms(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
frosbel:
Lets be honest, we are all born into a culture , religion and tradition. We are a product of these factors plus the additional factor of parental upbringing.

Considering that there are over 50 world religions including the main ones , i.e Islam and Christianity each with a plethora of denominations or sects , especially in Christianity with over 40,000 sects and still growing, how can one be 100% confident that his/her religion and sect is the right one ??

Mr A is a Muslim and can swear with his life that Islam is the one and true religion and without this no one can be saved, Mr B is a Christian who believes that anyone who does not believe in Jesus is forever lost. But they were born into these religions and were tutored from kindergarten that they ONLY worship the true GOD.

Furthermore at a high level , the Sunnis believe the Shiites are hell bound and vice versa, Deeperlife believe they have the right doctrines but so do Christ embassy and redeemed.

We have so many doctrines, teachings, beliefs etc , but HOW DOES MAN FILTER THROUGH ALL THIS CONFUSION TO KNOW WHICH IS THE RIGHT WAY ?

Knowing that 40% of the worlds population will never agree with Islam or Christianity or may not even have heard about them, how can we be so sure that we are right and they are wrong and we are saved but they are damned. What is the premise for your conclusion ?

Please help me here.

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by iamord(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
I have been a Christian but one thing I know for sure is that there is more than meets the eye. And a grand plan. From my research years back I discovered that there are also god men like jesus who predate his era that existed . The likes of buddha, krishna, odysseus, romulus, heracles zoroaster to mention a few. All these god men were know to be the "bread of life, the way the truth and life, the good shepherd, were born of a virgin and immaculate conception, were tempted by the devil, were baptized, taught about heaven and hell,were crucified ,died and resurrected 3 days later and they all promise to come back, ” this is something we should ponder deep on. Before some people begin to come out to defend. I will advice you take time to research and see that this people came before jesus.. There are so many questions that need answers.. That's why they burnt down the Alexandria library and we have lost a huge chunk of world history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by lexsals4real(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
johnydon22:

please how can i figure it out when i dont know... please tell me. since you know it sad
please don't ignore it read the HOLY QUR'AN you will know better..nothing is hidden in the Qur'an.. may you be guided amin..please don't ignore it read it..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by lexsals4real(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
igbo2011:
I notice that many Africans are big into Christianity and Islam but have our prayers worked. I always here people say "Jesus will take the wheel" or "God will save us". But how long have we been praying? Has it been working? We have all these churches and mosques and we have the most problems, poverty, bad education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc. Instead of praying to god why don't we use ACTIONS because they speak louder than prayer.

Question EVERYTHING, what were the political implications of African receiving religion? Is it good for us? If we die and nothing happens to us then would we have wasted our lives praying for nothing? Do you want to live for this life or the afterlife?

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.-Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Stop praying and start doing!! We need to go back to spirituality because it seems like religion is not working. Let's try something else.
our major problem is injustice we should repent n do justice accordingly Allah will never allow you to go astray.. be guided..
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by lexsals4real(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
igbo2011:

our major problem is injustice we should repent n do justice accordingly Allah will never allow you to go astray.. be guided..
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by lexsals4real(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

Get this straight ...there are things that you can't explain

They are called mystery

God didn't give birth to a son ...he annoited virgin Mary and under his guidance she took in to Jesus which is his chosen son to deliver us. We are all sons of God and He has made us a bit above angels. We are created in his image and likeness

Now for death. Jesus died to prove that we human must die to attain eternal rest . He passed through the normal life processes such as hardship et all to prove that hardship doesn't mean that He hates us as our creator . Now know that Jesus ain't ordinary being he is supernatural but for him to choose this part meant that he is embodiment of humility unlike Muhammed who fought

Jesus died and was rose on the third day which means that there is a life after death ...now Jesus is God manifestation in human form. He is PR of God if you want it that way. You can't see God and we can use Jesus as a path or medium to approach him cos he understands us.

Now as christian I think I am on the right path and I can attest that the name of Jesus has made a lot OG impact in my life personally

I am not saying this to convert you. I don't care about how you ENd up but it will be on record that I told you this .

If I where you try Jesus the son of God and try worshiping God in his love

Christianity never failed any one
but how about Adam that has no father and mother what will u said about him isn't that more complicated to God than that of Jesus..think wise n b guided...don't ignore other scripture especially Qur'an read it u will know better..
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by Weah96: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
scarletdp:

Deep s)hit. Sounds like some hippie sh.it but it's true.
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by harffie(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2014
frosbel:
Countless people were saved outside the religion of those days , For instance , Job :

"In the land of Uz there lived a man whose name was Job. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil." - Job 1:1

Others included Caleb, Ruth , etc who were favoured because they lived an honourable life in reverence for God.

So , why is this not applicable today ?? Why can a man who lives a righteousness life with the fear of God not be acceptable in God's sight ?
Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH and LIFE, no one comes to the father except through him! In those days its possible for your righteousness to take you to God but now, are we as righteous as them @Job n the rest! Is the love of this world not in our hearts? So Jesus came so that we can be saved. You should remember when he said when he comes back to earth, will he meet faithful people?
Re: How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One by harffie(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2014
ZeeZie:
please proceed to the nearest church for bible study! You will understand everything you're not clear of! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.