Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex (2380 Views)

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Uh hoho hehehe!

My brother. KhIkkh khgotskh khitkh grin

Speaking them star trekk alien languages. I see. Fancy that.
my sister khthatskh khwhatskh khupkh. And by the way, khhowkh khdokh khyoukh khplankh khtokh khspendkh khthiskh khchrismaskh khsweatykh kiss
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khthatskh khwhatskh khupkh. And by the way, khhowkh khdokh khyoukh khplankh khtokh khspendkh khthiskh khchrismaskh khsweatykh kiss

Khwithkh khfamilykh. Khyoukh.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Khwithkh khfamilykh. Khyoukh.
my sister khwellkh khthinkingkh khofkh khgoingkh khtokh khcalabarkh.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khwellkh khthinkingkh khofkh khgoingkh khtokh khcalabarkh.

You know I dont live in nigeria right?

Oh and......kh....kh. grin
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chiadanin:

You know I dont live in nigeria right?

Oh and......kh....kh. grin
my sister khoh!kh khikh khdidntkh khknowkh. Khsokh khwherekh khdokh khyoukh khresidekh
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khoh!kh khikh khdidntkh khknowkh. Khsokh khwherekh khdokh khyoukh khresidekh

Khunitedkh khstateskh.

:-)
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Keemy88(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Since you cannot afford the request, let her go in a ganguantan style.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chiadanin:

Khunitedkh khstateskh.

:-)
my sister khokkh khikh khseekh. Khikh khwouldkh khhavekh khsaidkh khwekh khshouldkh khgokh khexperiencekh khcalabakh khtogetherkh undecided khbutkh khanywayskh khikh khbelievekh khyoukh kharekh khgoingkh khtokh khhavekh khakh khmadkh khfunkh khwithkj khyourkh khfamilykh khikh khguesskh smiley
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khokkh khikh khseekh. Khikh khwouldkh khhavekh khsaidkh khwekh khshouldkh khgokh khexperiencekh khcalabakh khtogetherkh undecided khbutkh khanywayskh khikh khbelievekh khyoukh kharekh khgoingkh khtokh khhavekh khakh khmadkh khfunkh khwithkj khyourkh khfamilykh khikh khguesskh smiley

Yea......sorry. but u sound intriguing but quirky hiding behind this Kh stuff.

If I do visit naija, I will look u up
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yea......sorry. but u sound intriguing but quirky hiding behind this Kh stuff.

If I do visit naija, I will look u up
my sister I know smiley I just love to be different wink
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cholls:
my sister I know smiley I just love to be different wink

Aww.......you look handsome. grin

* hugs*.

I like guys who r different.

I think we will get along well.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
the girl don give me deadline till xmas.make una give me Better advice na.i too love dis girl and i no wan lose her
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Aww.......you look handsome. grin

* hugs*.

I like guys who r different.

I think we will get along well.
my sister khdefinitelykh cheesy
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khdefinitelykh cheesy

Hewo.......khnicekh khtokh khseekh khyakh.

Kh :-) kh
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Hewo.......khnicekh khtokh khseekh khyakh.

Kh :-) kh
my sister khnicekh khtokh khseekh khyoukh kh2kh khmykh khfinekh khsisterkh..........khjustkh khknowkh khsaykh khikh khdeykh khyourkh khbackkh khgidigbakh khnokh khshakingkh khcomplimentkh khofkh khthekh khseasonkh. kiss
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khnicekh khtokh khseekh khyoukh kh2kh khmykh khfinekh khsisterkh..........khjustkh khknowkh khsaykh khikh khdeykh khyourkh khbackkh khgidigbakh khnokh khshakingkh khcomplimentkh khofkh khthekh khseasonkh. kiss

K. Feliz navidad to you too. Kh....kh... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With My Gf's Elder Sister / I Couldn’t Confess To My Best Friend I Slept With His Wife! / When She Says Is Over, U Begged Her To Hang Out With You For The Last Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.