Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? (9983 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by blackstreak: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

bad boy...I'm not like dat

ok then be romantic, buy her chocolate every day, naija babe no dig flower, instead buy her airtime

When you guys are making out
Kiss her ear, from time to time
No touch any of her assets oh!
It will just kill the vibe
Make her want you

Thank me later,
Ill send you my acct number
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
re-strategize and evolve into a more loving person
okay tnx
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
blackstreak:

ok then be romantic, buy her chocolate every day, naija babe no dig flower, instead buy her airtime

When you guys are making out
Kiss her ear, from time to time
No touch any of her assets oh!
It will just kill the vibe
Make her want you

Thank me later,
Ill send you my acct number
will kissing her ear make her want me?
and btw...Wats d acct number for? cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
this thread should make front page....mods
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by blackstreak: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

will kissing her ear make her want me?
and btw...Wats d acct number for? cheesy
as much as tey won't admit they dig that stuff, especially after some quality booze

That's how you thank me later
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by nnachukz(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2014
deylex77:
This issue has been disturbing me 4 sometime now. I hav a girlfriend whom I love & I'm 100% sure she loves me too,
we v been dating for 11 months. d problem is dat she doesnt want 2 go intimate with me, she claims her last bf broke her heart and i'm like the oda guys who simply want to 'chop n go' (buh sincerely dats not d case) i can even marry her. I hv tried convincing her in every way I can but still d same. I'm seriously worried because same tin happened in my last two relationships n I ended up ending d relationships out of fraustration of no intimacy. pls how do i get her to trust me?
My brother the babe don friend zone you be that oo. Forget that talk a guy like you somewhere dey climb her jerusalem mountain at will. Dey there dey form good boy.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tonididdy(m): 1:23am On Dec 12, 2014
deylex77:
This issue has been disturbing me 4 sometime now. I hav a girlfriend whom I love & I'm 100% sure she loves me too,
we v been dating for 11 months. d problem is dat she doesnt want 2 go intimate with me, she claims her last bf broke her heart and i'm like the oda guys who simply want to 'chop n go' (buh sincerely dats not d case) i can even marry her. I hv tried convincing her in every way I can but still d same. I'm seriously worried because same tin happened in my last two relationships n I ended up ending d relationships out of fraustration of no intimacy. pls how do i get her to trust me?
I hate to be the guy with the truth that hurts BUT I think your chick is riding on a horse somewhere else . some chicks are up for challenges, next adventure BUT this one isn't.

now ask me , what do I do?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Mrwhalex(m): 2:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Patience does alot of things. Since your intention is known to her, establish the trust and build on it. I bet you a couple of month will do the trick wink
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Convince her! #Dazall
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Medunah: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
hmmmm Medunah
Tosyne2much, y the hmmmm?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2014
tonididdy:
I hate to be the guy with the truth that hurts BUT I think your chick is riding on a horse somewhere else . some chicks are up for challenges, next adventure BUT this one isn't.

now ask me , what do I do?
what?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by buchostags(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Mrwhalex:
Patience does alot of things. Since your intention is known to her, establish the trust and build on it. I bet you a couple of month will do the trick wink
dude did u read d whole thn or r u just wicked, eleven months n he is still planning? run for ur backup cos d machine guns gone tear ur back up
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Medunah:

Tosyne2much, y the hmmmm?
surprised to hear you talkin bout sexx noni
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by 100Cents: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2014
deylex77:

Bro, you have not realised how women fall in love.

You act good at the start trying to impress them as a good guy, meanwhile that is when she wants it..

Many girls tend to recoil into the friendzone after they have expected your touches in one month and you never tried..
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by 100Cents: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
All you need is to be romantic

And today, being romantic is once a beautiful lady enters your house, she expects you to start touching her body to show her that you are excited by her features to massage her psyche that she is truly beautiful..

Accompanied by her false, " No, leave me I don't want it ". All in the name of pretence.

And when you don't toe that line, the man is not romantic..

Smh..
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
100Cents:

And today, being romantic is once a beautiful lady enters your house, she expects you to start touching her body to show her that you are excited by her features to massage her psyche that she is truly beautiful..

Accompanied by her false, " No, leave me I don't want it ". All in the name of pretence.

And when you don't toe that line, the man is not romantic..

Smh..
hv tried dat...she allows me but d main thing is d issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) / Woman Catches Her Best Friend With Her Husband In Benin (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.