Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? (9981 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

Then you better change it.
I will when satan turn born again
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by AJ01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:
This issue has been disturbing me 4 sometime now. I hav a girlfriend whom I love & I'm 100% sure she loves me too,
we v been dating for 11 months. d problem is dat she doesnt want 2 go intimate with me, she claims her last bf broke her heart and i'm like the oda guys who simply want to 'chop n go' (buh sincerely dats not d case) i can even marry her. I hv tried convincing her in every way I can but still d same. I'm seriously worried because same tin happened in my last two relationships n I ended up ending d relationships out of fraustration of no intimacy. pls how do i get her to trust me?
Go to your village and break the juju grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

[size=20pt]Big Fat Lie!!! smiley[/size]

Why would you say that? You and I know its not difficult.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by vizkiz: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
Bros they don't wanna tell you the truth..
they all left cos you aren't romantic grin
If she loves you...You don't ask a lady or beg a lady for sex..
If you are sexy and romantic enough... you nor go dey beg dem

can you teach us how to be sexy/romantic enough for her to "ask for it"

Thanks in advance wink
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by sexymoma(f): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
vizkiz:

can you teach us how to be sexy/romantic enough for her to "ask for it"

Thanks in advance wink

Wait for you turn.. For now we are dealing with deylex77 wink
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by vizkiz: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:

what if i am in need of this kindda "skills" i wouldn't have to start creating threads again
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
ok...I need to know too
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Godmother:
@OP

You say you can marry her abi? So what's stopping you? Please marry her and then she can open for you whenever, wherever. Girls are getting smarter and "locking up" these days. I'm sure she would have told you her stand before you guys started. So its either you deal with it or....

On the other hand, I feel your pain sha. But then again, your girlfriend is the one who was hurt badly hence her decision. Please try to bear with her.

na d one wey d guy go con do go just make d tin com tear. na today she start am
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by sexymoma(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

ok...I need to know too
Meet tosyne2much or Kechiebarbie wink
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
Meet tosyne2much or Kechiebarbie wink
so u don't know urself...
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by sexymoma(f): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

so u don't know urself...
Egbami!! shey i indicate am say i know
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by idu1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

u r not experience...... Lol konji dey wire u wella...... Well, be patient with her and stop acting desperate......
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Emodeee: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Medunah:
Must u be intimate with her??

Since you claim to love her, i think u should wait till she is ready to do it with you

sheee u nor knw say d tin dey pain ? Seeing dat ur g.f hv already been banged by sm1 else buh u r struggling, begging and fighting to eat 4rm d same apple. Tho u r nt as treacherous as her ex buh tasting d apple is necessary to erase d pain.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Emodeee: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:
Is intimacy a must?

hw did ur b.f convince u in an attempt to get intimate with u? pls dn't tell me u r a virgin.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

Why would you say that? You and I know its not difficult.
You're alone in that line of thought.

I still say that it's not an easy thing for a guy to wait for years without touching his gf or fiancè

Some guys keep body and soul by having side chicks or visiting brothels.

Those who do it are really strong men and they'll tell you it's really difficult

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emodeee:

hw did ur b.f convince u in an attempt to get intimate with u? pls dn't tell me u r a virgin.

I don't have a boyfriend and the last time I was in a relationship it was a no sex one , you can make out anything from this post but its totally your business.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

I still say that it's not an easy thing for a guy to wait for years without touching his gf or fiancè

Those who do it are really strong men and they'll tell you it's really difficult

I quite agree with you though but 5ex is highly overrated .
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

its ain't easy bro...esp for peeps who don't do brothels like me
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

and also very rare wink
mind you,dont expect a lady to understand how it is for a man,they ill counter you based on how easy it is for them to resist.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

I quite agree with you though but 5ex is highly overrated .
That is for you humans to speculate.

As for me any gift given by God to mankind for our own good is not and can never be overrated.

BTW...

How could you know this? Except of course you've indulged in it... smiley
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fkhalifa:
and also very rare wink
mind you,don't expect a lady to understand how it is for a man,they ill counter you based on how easy it is for them to resist.
Yea,,exactly!

Its easier for ladies to resist it compared to men.

We are wired differently.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

its ain't easy bro...esp for peeps who don't do brothels like me
Yea,,thats what i'm saying smiley
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

That is for you humans to speculate.

As for me any gift given by God to mankind for our own good is not and can never be overrated.

BTW...

How could you know this? Except of course you've indulged in it... smiley

When I used the term overrated I don't mean the importance and relevance , it only relate with the rate at which it's misused in this generation .

Lol , you don't really need to experience something before you know about it.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Emodeee: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't have a boyfriend and the last time I was in a relationship it
was a no sex one , you can make out anything from this post but its
totally your business.

which means u r still hiding some tinz 4rm me.
well, wah i cn mk out 4rm dis post is dat, d relationship u had b4 d
last one u had, u indulged in sex. d vicious act dat ur previous
boyfriends committed led to a NO sex in ya last relationship.
Nw, d question i av 4 u is dat, those ur Exes dat u had sex with b4 ya
last relationship, hw did they convince u to get intimate with them?
Btw, i av no g.f presently.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

When I used the term overrated I don't mean the importance and relevance , it only relate with the rate at which it's misused in this generation .

Lol , you don't really need to experience something before you know about it.
How then do you know about it? smiley

Through "hearsay"? undecided
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Hazardd(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Godmother:

And you would know this...how? Professor bedmatics.Lol
I'm sure guys like you are also not getting any o, with all your sweetmouth cheesy

Lol, yea am not getting any.... I don't have time for that.

is like guys have bedmatic you before with their sweetmouth.. Eeyaa cheesy
That's show that you are not sharp enough grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by ritababe(f): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
You dont need to ask her, you only need to act (watch romantic movie)
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emodeee:

which means u r still hiding some tinz 4rm me.
well, wah i cn mk out 4rm dis post is dat, d relationship u had b4 d
last one u had, u indulged in sex. d vicious act dat ur previous
boyfriends committed led to a NO sex in ya last relationship.
Nw, d question i av 4 u is dat, those ur Exes dat u had sex with b4 ya
last relationship, hw did they convince u to get intimate with them?
Btw, i av no g.f presently.

You very funny , stop trying to pry into my private life because it won't work .
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

How then do you know about it? smiley

Through "hearsay"? undecided

lol , not exactly , you know even a kid in this generation knows about 5ex even more than adults .
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:
Ask her directly.
So sweet heart, let's make love..
How does it sound in your ears??
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Emodeee: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

You very funny , stop trying to pry into my private life because it won't work .

is dat u? @ya DP. If Dats u, will lyk to inform u dat, the low cut perfectly fits u.
Xo i'm SINGLE, u r SINGLE, i advice we MINGLE.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:
You dont need to ask her, you only need to act (watch romantic movie)
pls recommend some movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.