Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter (62300 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by donigspain2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
tuyi19:

Your pay master Jonathan, should have allowed other aspirants in PDP to contest with him and see if he will get 60%, why paying for consesus?
Why do you guys always feel everyone with opposing view is under some sort of payroll from politicians? Am I right to assert from your position and premise of your argument that you are also in the payroll of Buhari (APC)?

For your information, I am an INDEPENDENT and HARDWORKING young man. Check my signature and hide your face in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Emilord(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
chymystique:
you couldn't ve said it any better MR. Buhari will be a bad investment for APC if he eventually becomes the flag bearer cause he will surely lose.. I won't even be suprised if some APC members ends up pitching their tent with GEJ cause they know that deep down their hearts Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians.
why how thou speakest as one of those foolish women?Job 2:10

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Ejiod(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
VellyG:
Seriously I watched Buhari's interview on channel and I was so so disappointed .. If this the man some of u are fighting for to become our next president then know we have a long way to go.. Buhari is as clueless as Jonathan. Recycling of leaders how stupid can that be.. Imagine with our population and the number of technocrats we have in this country we still prefer an old retired General to rule us. May be after Buhari other past generals like Babangida will take their turn.Nigerians use ur brains for once .
#yropinion

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by robinsoncrosoe: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chilug:
Playing through the qualifier may be more difficult for some team than d actual tournament. Don't be too carried away sir. A lot will still happen before 2014. Much people didn't know yar'adua d last time sir.
much pipo didn't kw yaradua and he was not the incumbent and he still won.t
GEJ will win because
1.Power of incumbency
2.Most ss,se,sw and some northerners support him
3.Ur best candidate is an extremist(did nt mention any name o)
4.The only opposition is a dump site of the ruling party i.e those useless waste in pdp are the best in .........

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
I woud say it again the man Buhari is a serial Looser there is no way he can win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
That was just his opinion ....1 out of 7billion possible opinions. All i know is that we need Buhari to clean this Augean stable that is Nigeria right now !
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by MORNDEW(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
ICHINONYE:
4me Buhari is not a Sale-able candidate,even if he wins I can bet dat he won't get up to 30% votes during d national election,Rabiu Kwankaso 4me + Okorocha or Rabiu + Fashola wud ve given PDP a run for dier money,4me Buhari already lost b4 d election mark my word
were u the one who got him 12 million with little known cpc? Let febuary come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
If eventually he fails..apc should prepare for failure...at least in the north

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
ogirma:
But a party that decided to produce only one flag bearer is a sign of strength abi?
Now I see why he no longer works at CNN
that CNN reporter is an clueless as Jonathan. He should apply for a reporting job at NTA or AIT. That's where he belongs.
Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by PureNigerian: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
This fake former CNN reporter is already afraid Buhari will send his white ass to jail

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by dotna(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Suzyky4u:
Who the crown fits, let him wear it.

200% in support
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by personal59: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Many would remember Christian Purefoy several years back as the most loved CNN Nigeria correspondent.

Christian now works with a private media company in Nigeria, and took to Twitter earlier on his views about Buhari and APC Presidential Primaries.

Do you agree with his submissions?
That's y CNN can't retain him cos of his nonsense report more than a biased reporter saTANist huuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooo fool 3000 nd still counting for buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by bareal(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I tell you. We'll punish him by making him appear before Christaine Amanpour of CNN.

bros, u badt ooooo. just killed him finally.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by oweman: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Another paid agent to do the dirty job for the looting fraternity .
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Is the admin promotin an agenda? Why did they move it to fp?

Obviously so they can give Pro Gej folks something to feel good about. or maybe they're that daft apparently to believe that this will hurt the Pro APC folks.

This petty ass thread will trend for a while, give PDP apologists some orgasm since apparently at this dire time they need something so badly that this is the only new and hot stuff they can find then eventually be buried in the deep abyss that is the 'featured links' anyway.
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by laimo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guy almost likely works for pdp.The message is that our suffering continues except we come out and vote Buhari.This is where the work begins,let's shock the CNN reject looking for a job.

I read this somewhere:

'Haters will never give you credit.Even if you walk on water,they'll say it's because you don't know how to swim'.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by queenna1: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fake journalist who couldn't make anything of his carerer on the world stage is now shooting through some roadside news stand. Now some inferiority plagued individuals are swallowing it bone and all. Does it mean it's true just because a foreigner said it?

If Buhari was 90%, this same ninny would have said it was a coronation. Make I see road jare!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by eightsin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

From he can't win a primary election to he can't win by a wide margin. A lone goal and 10 goals carry 3 points in a football match. Save your tears for Valentine Day next year when Jonathan will be shown the way back to Otuoke.

My guy, no allow these politicians get u worked up. At the end of the day, they ain't really fighting for us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by zbone(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
drnairalov:
i just hope he wins daz all...My problems re bigger sad

ME: whenever I get mad at you boo
you never seem to get upset, how do
you manage to control your temper na,

Wife: Darling I just go and clean the toilet.

ME: Oh!! How does that help??

Wife: I use your toothbrush darling!

cry cry any divorce lawyer in the house?
lolll...
i bet she doesn't kiss you
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by bayulll01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ouch! That hurts. grin
I am sure the irony of the matter escapes the reasoning capability of his ardent die-hard followers. Coming from a foreigner......
And let us keep sentiments aside, this is in fact the truth. Watching his interview on Channels, I just had to "SMH".
And it amazes me that a foreigner understands Nigerian politics more that some youths on this forum. It irks. APC is TINUBU and TINUBU is APC. Buhari is just the side attraction.

Yes, lest I forget, I expect some town criers to accuse the reporter of being sponsored by GEJ. Lol.
at least they did primary even if it is all about tinubu,see Nigerians are so gullible and its totally unacceptable,now tell me what exactly do you want,bigotry asides and tribalism shun aside,do u still want Jonathan to continue in the affair of this nation even if the whole countries continue to boils you see a man that cant put his house in other for good six years i bet if you give him 100 years he will do nothing as a youth a Nigerian,i don't wana give a shit about religion or tribe all i want is a change i want someone that will improve my life and make things easy for me and my generation unborn if pdp cant give me all that then i have to look else where,if apc ruled for 4 years and things get worst then i will vote for pdp again,and please don't defend Jonathan that man is a colossal failure ruled and control by woman

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
RyderNG:
This guy's argument is weak. At least the APC have a true picture of which areas they need to work on as opposed to GEJ's fake 100% approval rating
which dangerously masks the extent of his disapproval. Make no mistake, Buhari will win the presidential election come 2015.

Ur type keeps living in denial,
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by mistabiola: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mr. Christian stop spewing rubbish and wait for the final result // Buhari is leading with 3,143 votes and still counting
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Moheat(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
GMB not a sale able candidate. He looks so ambitious for the presidential race!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by major466(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
chymystique:
you couldn't ve said it any better MR. Buhari will be a bad investment for APC if he eventually becomes the flag bearer cause he will surely lose.. I won't even be suprised if some APC members ends up pitching their tent with GEJ cause they know that deep down their hearts Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians.
We told them that countless of times but they refused to listen. Instead they called us saTanist. Most of them have sold their souls to APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by 3kay945(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
PenSniper:

Did not bribe ? Are you sure ? And you believe that ? Then you will believe anything.

Do you have the idea of number of delegates? Juxtapose with his winning votes. You think the Gen. Have that much to spare?!
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by klax(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Honestly after watching the interview i'm a bit no longer comfortable with Buhari though I may be wrong but Buhari has somehow shows he has nothing else to offer Nigeria sorry to say this. I knew my fellow folks in APC would jump on me for this because I realised somehow in my party we have a sort of Allergy to truth. God bless

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I tell you. We'll punish him by making him appear before Christaine Amanpour of CNN.

Imagine if buhari is interviewed by christiane amanpour, majority of nigerians would bury their head in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by arewaqueen: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its amazing how people just pass judgement without proper research. The counting is still on but some guy whose not in Nigeria knows the result and so many people agree with him. Nawaooo!
Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by Curlieweed: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
So Jonathan performance wasn't poor right? Park well abeg.

Apparently the party didn't feel it was poor. That should be obvious even to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
And it made FP? Ishilove, Obinoscopy and co I see una handwork
It's his real account. Dude's in Lagos anyway, with decent mastery of pidgin English. I'm sure the word Amebo is nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by iWitnessng: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
He finally won by 71% though, but the credibility and transparency at the Apc convention is quite commendable

Re: Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter by chantified(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
2015 election all the way........#Ishakemyheadfornigerianpolitic s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.