Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? (24434 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / How Long Can A Woman Wait For A Man She Loves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by TPIA3: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by sukkot: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Unfortunately spirituality and higher self imagine cannot turn to rice and beans
Neither will it pay baba MIchael his house rent,let's be practical
trust me when i say the basics of life are cheap. it is the excesses that are expensive. getting somewhere to live, food in your belly and clothes on your back does not require you to be a hustler. you only turn into a hustler if you want a mercedes or bentley or whatever it is you carnal types desire. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Coolguy89(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Newkidoo:
for as long as the lust love lasts...
yea she shld be patient,some success usually come after Alter.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by sukkot: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xsolutions:

Woah!!!...AWESOME MENTALITY!!!
it is what it is brah. some of us have to break this cycle of mental bondage before nigeria as a nation can advance wink

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by EJanni(f): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
some of them (guys) have this EGO that at thier laggardness even if U try to talk sense into their head they would revolt and say that you are insulting them. Infact eh!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
sukkot:
trust me when i say the basics of life are cheap. it is the excesses that are expensive. getting somewhere to live, food in your belly and clothes on your back does not require you to be a hustler. you only turn into a hustler if you want a mercedes or bentley or whatever it is you carnal types desire. wink

Read the original post again
A man can choose not to lift a finger,he can even remain in his parents house forever and eat from his mother's kitchen
No woman should agree to put up with that,that's the summary of my posts

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Bitojoe(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is the mistake ladies making when it comes to relationship.if you truly love him, stay with him.trouble makes all of us.great destiny involve challenges.don't look for comfort zone.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by sukkot: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Read the original post again
A man can choose not to lift a finger,he can even remain in his parents house forever and eat from his mother's kitchen
No woman should agree to put up with that, that's the summary of my posts
somehow i dont think the guy has her in chains tied to his house to where she cant leave. if she wants to bounce let her bounce. go look for your sugar daddy somewhere else and let the peaceful man live his peaceful life. shikena. easy fix

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
As long u can wait 4 ur car without a driver 2 get driven by its self, or you take d place of d driver. The fact of d matter is dat there is a limit one can motivate a man without a passion. It a shame majority of guys n ladies re sex driven n lack d most important drive in life which to be purpose driven.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
EJanni:
some of them (guys) have this EGO that at thier laggardness even if U try to talk sense into their head they would revolt and say that you are insulting them. Infact eh!

Yes and no woman should condone that
A woman that decides to stay with a lazy man is sentencing herself to a lifetime of pain and suffering
If just the couple,she can manage and take care of him but if she marries and gets children by him
Na hell

Na she go pay rent and bills
Na she go buy food
Na she go pay school fees,provide transportation even buy clothes for the man whose job starts and ends on the bed
He won't even humble himself o
Before you know it he will want to build a house in his village with her money
If she talks sef,she will be accused of growing wings because she is the one bringing money
Oya you kwanu that is not working,take over household chores,pound yam and cook soup and go market ,make yourself useful,he will remind you that he is the man of the house
Some will even open hand and grab the salary she makes to control it
Never!
I can't stand lazy men

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by VENTY0(f): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Long enof 4 him 2 make wat de need..... me fit wait dat long so
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Wolexdey(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kindly erase dat part of sex...Must sex be involve...
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by EJanni(f): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Yes and no woman should condone that
A woman that decides to stay with a lazy man is sentencing herself to a lifetime of pain and suffering
If just the couple,she can manage and take care of him but if she marries and gets children by him
Na hell

Na she go pay rent and bills
Na she go buy food
Na she go pay school fees,provide transportation even buy clothes for the man whose job starts and ends on the bed
He won't even humble himself o
Before you know it he will want to build a house in his village with her money
If she talks sef,she will be accused of growing wings because she is the one bringing money
Oya you kwanu that is not working,take over household chores,pound yam and cook soup and go market ,make yourself useful,he will remind you that he is the man of the house
Some will even open hand and grab the salary she makes to control it
Never!
I can't stand lazy men
you've said it all my sister and to think that they are the most voilent among men annoys me the most.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by heskeyw(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
13 years maximun and 10days minimum. That's what the hindus said in 1704

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by babaluckey: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
These days, not only woman waiting for a man to get his act together is 50/50. In every successful man there's a woman ie, First lady PJ. Most women are gold ddigger,scavengers looking for ready made millionaire to hook up with...may GOD forbid y'all for such atrocities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
*Groan*
She should stay for as long as they are still having fun.

Or, she could quit her act of togetherness also. Then, they could both embrace nomadic philosophies and gain insight more fitting to their circumstances/survival.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by justmag(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Depends on how long your heart is willing to wait!!
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by qtx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Everyone has dreams, goals, aspiration. But what do you do, guys, when the person you are dating has desire but never really does anything about it?

Let's say you've been dating a guy, ladies. He's perfect. He looks great, the sex is great, you get along perfectly but there's only one problem, he isn't doing much with his life. He has tons of aspirations and dreams but when it comes to getting up and achieving them dreams, it's a different story. He believes that one day he's going to make it,but it's clear to see that the drive isn't there. How long do you stay before you give up on him? Do you immediately assume that he's never going to amount to anything and cut him off immediately? Or would you stick with him and hope that he gets his act together? Would you help him get his act together? Should you help him get his act together?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/how-long-should-woman-wait-for-man-to.html#sthash.dnrdtIQD.dpuf
I didnt hear you say you have pointed it out to him or talked to him about it? communications first is very critical b4 you jump away thinking whoever you are jumping to doesnt have something else that may be worse.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
As long u can wait 4 ur car without a driver 2 get driven by its self, or you take d place of d driver. The fact of d matter is dat there is a limit one can motivate a man without a passion. It a shame majority of guys n ladies re sex driven n lack d most important drive in life which is to be purpose driven.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Everyone has dreams, goals, aspiration. But what do you do, guys, when the person you are dating has desire but never really does anything about it?

Let's say you've been dating a guy, ladies. He's perfect. He looks great, the sex is great, you get along perfectly but there's only one problem, he isn't doing much with his life. He has tons of aspirations and dreams but when it comes to getting up and achieving them dreams, it's a different story. He believes that one day he's going to make it,but it's clear to see that the drive isn't there. How long do you stay before you give up on him? Do you immediately assume that he's never going to amount to anything and cut him off immediately? Or would you stick with him and hope that he gets his act together? Would you help him get his act together? Should you help him get his act together?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/how-long-should-woman-wait-for-man-to.html#sthash.dnrdtIQD.dpuf
...a TRUE love is worth waiting for..provided constant communication exists!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Till he buys his 1st Keke NAPEP, 4rm their 2 bicycle, yes oo! ayam goin somewhere... grin
Afta all da one he will now formally be usin his S-class AMG Leggedis Benz Brabus Italian spec cool

Smh... Ladies & their big a$s oversized ego undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
No sex machine shall make heaven...
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
sukkot:
somehow i dont think the guy has her in chains tied to his house to where she cant leave. if she wants to bounce let her bounce. go look for your sugar daddy somewhere else and let the peaceful man live his peaceful life. shikena. easy fix

a peaceful life in misery n poverty, hoping n wishing, advancing his so called ''spiritual life'' i dey laff u, we are not saying anybody shud go n sell pure water under the sun....

Create Idea, plan n put it in motion, is dat too much a lady can ask from u??

I dey vex for all dis ladies wey dey sabi dey patient in hunger, staying with guys wey get plenty sweet talks wit no action is a BIG NO!
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Anoneism(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Such a man won't even appeal to me in the first instance
I have nothing in common with such a fellow
I am allergic to lazy ,efulefu men
Not my portion
Looooollll.......ene efulefu kpai ufubo kpai ene egbo, Ojo kiko
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Edusouls(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
women always calculating into someones future,how fast and big he achieves, how sucessful he maybe in years coming and the commitment and hardwork he is showing for it..then if their very selfish,myopic and deteremental calculation shows them that it wont work, the next thing is to dump the guy and look for a sucessful man they created to love and care for her needs with his own hard earned cash..women re naturaly built with selfishness, thats why all their judgement is selfish, evaluation selfish,thinking selfish. And the worst is that this new generation women dosent to toil and suffer anymore, they have this fantasy dream to meet a man his money is limitless so they wont lack their whole lifetime..u must suffer that is the laws of earth,runnig from suffering is foolishness because it is inevitable, and women suffer the most added to misery in their lives due to God's curse.so better they accept the truth earlier...

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
This question is irrelevant .
If the same man truly love you like you love him he wouldn't hesitate in putting a ring on that finger.
Fact.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:
It depends o.....If she comes from a wealthy home, I won't bother.........

but if reverse is the case I will have to do something
did you read the post?
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by sukkot: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

a peaceful life in misery n poverty, hoping n wishing, advancing his so called ''spiritual life'' i dey laff u, we are not saying anybody shud go n sell pure water under the sun....

Create Idea, plan n put it in motion, is dat too much a lady can ask from u??

I dey vex for all dis ladies wey dey sabi dey patient in hunger, staying with guys wey get plenty sweet talks wit no action is a BIG NO!
poverty is a mindset. if you have clothing food and shelter, you are not poor. there are not too many homeless people in nigeria. i suggest you take a trip to los angeles skid row to see what real poverty is
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by 2scorehigh(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmm, na wa o! All these gender roles and stereotyping...

Please if I may ask, while she is waiting, what else will she be doing?

ASIDE: If you are a lady and you still have this "waiting" mentality, just know that the present world does not belong to those who wait but to those who take action and make things happen!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Ilekeh(f): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
When I meet a guy and I find out that 1) he's not in school 2) he doesn't have a career (job is not career) 3) isn't trying to make something of himself ......... I have no interest.

Not interested.

I'm allergic to poverty and I will not be forced into one.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? by Edusouls(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
onadana:
Babe open your ear...there is nothing like hope....hope is a product of sweat and planning.Every real man rises up and make his dreams come true...anything less than that...Omo...walk away.
shut up, such zombie women like you cant event have a boyfriend, talkless of dreaming to get married..thief girl, was ur father rich b4 marrying ur mother,am sure you poverty mentality girls comes from the most wretched and miserably poor homes..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.