Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (63454 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by mosho2good: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
End time girls...
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by SaiBuharii: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ss
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
whoo
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Surplus90(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Abeeegi angry
there's no way a 13-year old girl would know the damage and effects of strapping a bomb to herself and detonating it would do and still go ahead with it...she was certainly brainwashed and coerced into doing it...most certainly

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by holyboss: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
shocked

Ndd girl fine
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Women can't hurt flies! This post is..... grin
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by listenersky: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Abbey2sam(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:
oh my God...she looks so innocent
am sure she was coerced into it...
where are those guys getting all these kids from?

i just cried at the site of seen this....

An innocent girl is now a beast
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by 2cato: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Holywizard:
Pls Just allow me go 3rounds on her as her punishment. I so much love her dimples
you and cramjones are problem to urself.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by princeonx: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
[size=30pt]If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general? [/size]

-CramJones
Quit smoking whatever ure smoking!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
APC !!!!!! change(power back to north)
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by sukkot: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
aww she so cute. leave her alone joor. she was brainwashed
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Misogynist2014(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
In the name Allah, the most beneficent and merciful. grin
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by elprokez(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Phew!!! shocked
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Abellivinus(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am sure they used ju ju for this young girl to go and die but (god) reject it.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by bmoses(f): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
hmmm.speechlesssss
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by dodorima147(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Diaz ntin innocent about her.she's as deadly as d bomb she's wearin.4 me jungle justice should b unleash on her

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by activefibre1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
why are femaless easily brain washed.....
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Seriously this country don tire me, for feck's sakes that's a kid, how can people be so callous?

Imagine what our nation has turned to, what's is this government doing?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by fixedhollies(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abuse Jonathan, vote for buari, then book haram will stop as He promised within 3 days of inauguration. Abeg who be boko self? Our leaders are laying down forgotten history. We will never not remember them....tell buari or Jonathan to live 60 more years...something must take their lives.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
God Almighty.
Please restore peace in the North.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by fixedhollies(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abuse Jonathan, vote for buari, then boko haram will stop as He promised within 3 days of inauguration. Abeg who be boko self? Our leaders are laying down forgotten history. We will never not remember them....tell buari or Jonathan to live 60 more years...something must take their lives.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jesus
Now if Boko Haram is influencing d girls outside, my question is wat is d going to be the behaviour of the kidnapped Chibok girls when they eventually return home?
Will Nigerians be free to relate with them knowing fully well where they are coming from?
Will you let them come to your house?
Will you let them play with you Kids?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Sanguine77(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.
I wonder who liked this crass comment? Such obvious display of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by freezyprinzy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.
GOD but y,y did u skip giving dis 1 sense..i deliver u 4rm every spirit of senselessness
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Youngzedd(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Surplus90:
my sister if u ask me na who i go ask

You self eeeh.

Lmao
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by D9ty7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:
I agree with you that she was coerced. But I will say these BH pple are using the chibok schoolgirls. I am not sure, but everything points to that direction.
Last year, there was little or no sucide bombing, but soon as they abducted the girls, sucide bombing became rampant.
Just my own thought sha o. Dnt lash me o.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by coolhamid(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
manck2:
cry

you still don't believe that they are monitoring the Trade treaty between Western Nigeria and Nigeria. tell Goodluck jonathan or buhari etc to step his foot in Western Nigeria. you will notice, bombing again.

They have inform jonathan, I believe. You will notice Jonathan did not declare for president or do PDP primary in Lagos , he did it in Abuja. why...?? when Buhari did it in lagos... Bomb happen.. When fashola visited Abuja on television.. Bomb rock lagos.

When Jonathan went to visit the oba of lagos. Bomb happen.

Who is this in the picture... Goodluck Jonathan. because you are violating international law. Obasanjo committed international crime.. Because obasanjo breaks the law all the time.

Western Nigeria have been stupid. And have been scam for 50 years.. And since they know we are stupid.. They got away with it.

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg?w=230&h=300[/img]
Musiwa, have you taken your pills today??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Muzikluva(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:
The kidnapped Chibok girls I guess.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Women can't hurt flies! This post is..... grin
Seriously would it hurt to apply common sense sometimes? Every sane/normal person's got to have it atleast, right?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Fash20: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Holywizard:
Pls Just allow me go 3rounds on her as her punishment. I so much love her dimples
omo your brain don dry u no get sense at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.