Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (63450 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by samx4real(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
[size=30pt]If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general? [/size]

-CramJones

Idiot shay dem tell you say na Chibok girl she be? undecided
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is simply evil, period and the bastards involved in this will rot in hell. We owe God and humanity the debt of protecting children from all forms of evil. They will surely pay for this. This is beyond cruel.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by solara: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Surplus90:
there's no way a 13-year old girl would know the damage and effects of strapping a bomb to herself and detonating it would do and still go ahead with it...she was certainly brainwashed and coerced into doing it...most certainly

What planet are U from
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Misogynist2014(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
freecocoa:
Seriously would it hurt to apply common sense sometimes? Every sane/normal person's got to have it atleast, right?
Hi sweetie, could you pls allow me lick some free cocoa? tongue
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.

Ur fada!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by eaccyboy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
She's an adult islamicaly bc if she can marry at 13 she cn f*cking go to jail at 13

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Huffington: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Milaby(f): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:

where are those guys getting all these kids from?
from the family d BH bois kidnap nw in those affected area... may God save us from did heartless ppl
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by onajo2000(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.
Thunder fire u
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Sapeleboy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Yeye dey smell.
who b dis tin?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Alexk2(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
okunboy;
Honestly!, this brought tears down my
cheeks. I couldn't control it. I betrayed my emotions!. How can be pple
be this callous!!? Woe betide thee that co-opt this innocent, God given
gift to the world- into this sacrilegious event. May you have no peace
through out the days you have left....may your sorrow multiply
boundlessly! May God restore this innocent girl! Amen!
i guess u re frm okun...judging from ur monika...hw u dey, bro.?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by eaccyboy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
lawanson44:

Ur fada!
u're a janjaweeder..d babe na christian girl abi na Bayelsa girl? No be ur useless hausa girl..who dey use dem for suicide mission..
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by clemzo101(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
The federal govt shld just ban hijab!!! Simple as ABC since it is now a tool for perpetrating criminal act rada dan waht it was originally meant for
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by babaluckey: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
ednut1:
stfu

Stop
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by olupops(f): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
The young girl is buhari !s wife to be but she noticed that /gej was going to beat him she decided to commit sucide
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Aiyekooto: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Holywizard:
Pls Just allow me go 3rounds on her as her punishment. I so much love her dimples

Nairalanders, please beware of this paedophile. I have never accosted such insensibility before. Òdè jatíjàti.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Abeeegi angry

hw old are u.....cos to me yo makin no sense frm ur comment
...then yo still a kid

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Surplus90(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Huffington:
Does she even know what she is wearing?
look at her face...obviously she doesn't
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by onajo2000(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Some people reasons with their anus
What has GEJ or MEND get to do with 13years ,who try to kill herself and other people in the north....... Just leave GEJ out of it.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
let thank GOD it didnt blow sha....if nt.....no be" young nd innocent" we for they talk nw
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by XRAY21(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Yeye dey smell.

Come let me sell sense for you at the rate of 2 naira per litter because this post look like it was written by someone with nothing called brain in the head

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by nellyelitz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
I see wickedness in her eyes...oh islam!' angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by judedwriter(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Truly sign of end times... Neva before in the history of 9ja are young defenceless girls used as human detonators. Very mind twisting development.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Theultimate(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Don't be easily deceived by that innocent look on her face, even die hard criminals have this look once they are caught. Abeeegi angry
Does she have any alternatives than to comply? Am sure you know wht threaten means.
May you not witness half of what they are facing.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Vykiano(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
So dis smally for just die, n 72 virgins go bang her,so Love Machine de up dere too, BH grooming lesbians since 1906...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Urine: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
PapiWata:

You sir, have evidently taken leave of your senses, as illustrated by your utterly ridiculous insinuation that Nigeria's duly ELECTED president could ever contemplate engaging in the promotion of terrorism, especially since Nigeria's perennial election LOSER, the Weeping General Buhari, is, and has been all along, the PRIMARY financier and organizer of the Boko Haram terror gang, which commenced its campaign of terrorist carnage shortly after the election that elevated Jonathan Goodluck to the position of Commander in Chief, while consigning Boko Geezer Buhari to history's septic tank of sore election losers who instigate random genocidal attacks against the electorate, in response to each humiliation at the polls.

In conclusion, may I respectfully suggest that you go ffuck yourself, and prepare your little mind for yet another in Buhari's uninterrupted CASCADE of electoral drubbings that have manifested over the past decade.

In as much as I dislike Cramjones, what you just wrote is beautiful nonsense. Boko Haram started during Yar'adua, infact the killing of Muhammed started this chaos.

If you/the government are 100% sure Buhari is solely behind BH why not arrest him, try him and throw him into prison.

Enough of this senseless rants, Nigeria is bigger than everybody and the day you start dishing out lies like this is the day you become an enemy of the state. The state has no mercy for its enemies.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by pinkycute(f): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
And she looks beautiful

What a #Mess undecided

Dey should ban the wearing of hijab

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
okunboy:
Honestly!, this brought tears down my cheeks. I couldn't control it. I betrayed my emotions!. How can be pple be this callous!!? Woe betide thee that co-opt this innocent, God given gift to the world- into this sacrilegious event. May you have no peace through out the days you have left....may your sorrow multiply boundlessly! May God restore this innocent girl! Amen!

As unbelieving as I am about "god" things, I just can't help but find myself saying some kind of "Amen" to this prayer. Which human on this incredible Earth would do such thing to this innocent girl!!? Who? Who? Who?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by allcomage: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:
oh my God...she looks so innocent
am sure she was coerced into it...
where are those guys getting all these kids from?
They are never in short supply. There are over 20,000,000 of her types who cannot recite 1 to 10 in the core north.when sugar cane seller or shoe shinner has two or more wives with over a dozen kids. She looks innocent but very deadly because she has been fed with Islamism and she doesn't own her mind. The North is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by JayJustus(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
should I throw the religion card now?? okay, thanks,bye
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nelrulez(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
ednut1:
stfu. D so called chibok gals are nt 13yrs old. Fuk cramjones fuk apc fuk pdp
lol! Can't just stop laughing.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Pontaboki: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
You may even die before Feb 14th.Diaris God Oooooooo
cramjones:
If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

-CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.