Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (63464 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by IBROHIM: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
2cato:
why not stop blaming ur stupidity and APC wickedness on gej.
Ewu na me him suppose blame because na me be commander-in-chief! Na me de control the army etc! You are so disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by IBROHIM: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Reference:
This is simply evil, period and the bastards involved in this will rot in hell. We owe God and humanity the debt of protecting children from all forms of evil. They will surely pay for this. This is beyond cruel.
Amen!
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by clemzo101(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha, nairaland is such a funny community
DeanHaas99:
She looks just like the Op sister grin
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by JayJustus(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
olupops:
The young girl is buhari !s wife to be but she noticed that /gej was going to beat him she decided to commit sucide

chai...your brain tho...clueless and brainless like your Jonathan too... *I weep in Hindi*
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nelrulez(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Holywizard:
Pls Just allow me go 3rounds on her as her punishment. I so much love her dimples
dumb pervert.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by mu2sa2: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
This girl should be regarded as a victim of boko haram. Maybe she didn't even know the implication of detonating the bomb. Hopefully some useful intelligence will be provided by her.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by IBROHIM: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
okunboy:
Honestly!, this brought tears down my cheeks. I couldn't control it. I betrayed my emotions!. How can be pple be this callous!!? Woe betide thee that co-opt this innocent, God given gift to the world- into this sacrilegious event. May you have no peace through out the days you have left....may your sorrow multiply boundlessly! May God restore this innocent girl! Amen!
Amen!
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by elari(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Adeoba10(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yeske2:
So innocent, see what brainwashing does to people.
Bro, no be brainwashing, na direct command dem go gv her
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by einsteino(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

-CramJones

lol.. so you mean 13year olds write WAEC in your village? or have you forgotten that the chibok girls returned to school to sit for their WAEC?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by mustymatic(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Don't be easily deceived by that innocent look on her face, even die hard criminals have this look once they are caught. Abeeegi angry
my broda open ur eyes, y she go kill her self like dat na...hav u heard abt d chibok gyals again? where are they? dont you think they are bn used to target enemies of the govt
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by hoobs(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

-CramJones
I used 2 enjoy reading ur posts nd comments here......bt I jux lost ma respect 4 u dis instance...hw can u b xo biased jux because u hate d man,it shudnt cloud ur judgement.....wia was gov shettima during dat 48hrs,wia was him wen waec rote askin him 2 chang d exam venue,wia was oda security agencies....u dy call gej....a grup of gals wia kidnaped in mexico d oda day....who was held accountable 4 dat.....d governor nd ur here blaming GEj.....vry sooon nw if u no fit gt ur wife pregnant,u go blame GEJ....GEJ is the cause of al d problem in d north.......xo disappointed in UUU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by IBROHIM: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
PapiWata:

You sir, have evidently taken leave of your senses, as illustrated by your utterly ridiculous insinuation that Nigeria's duly ELECTED president could ever contemplate engaging in the promotion of terrorism, especially since Nigeria's perennial election LOSER, the Weeping General Buhari, is, and has been all along, the PRIMARY financier and organizer of the Boko Haram terror gang, which commenced its campaign of terrorist carnage shortly after the election that elevated Jonathan Goodluck to the position of Commander in Chief, while consigning Boko Geezer Buhari to history's septic tank of sore election losers who instigate random genocidal attacks against the electorate, in response to each humiliation at the polls.

In conclusion, may I respectfully suggest that you go ffuck yourself, and prepare your little mind for yet another in Buhari's uninterrupted CASCADE of electoral drubbings that have manifested over the past decade.
may God punish you and ur progeny if you lie about anything in this post of urs! Amen 1000x!
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Aiyekooto: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Don't be easily deceived by that innocent look on her face, even die hard criminals have this look once they are caught. Abeeegi angry

It is wrong to hastily judge that a 13 year old will choose to kill herself or kill others. From the picture before us, this little girl is naive.
From the account of past failed attempts, some of these bombers don't even know what they are into. One of such, gave an account of how he was promised #5,000 to drive a car laden with bomb to a public place. The detonator followed him at a distance. Luckily, it was averted. This girl is indeed young and naive.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by TDstarr: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
wow shes so innocent and beautiful maybe God did not want her to die
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by remigiusizunna(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] that which z given birth to by a snake can never be short, it must always be tall. To doz saying 'brainwashing' no1 did dat,its just caused by ignorance.
To dos sayin chibok girlls............. There is nothing like chibok girls , it was a movie directed by buhari, produced by babangida and sanusi,edited by kwankwaso and shot at chibok.
MUSLIMS; SHOULD WE RUN AWAY FROM NIGERIA FOR U GUYS?
There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by jmoore(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
einsteino:

lol.. so you mean 13year olds write WAEC in your village? or have you forgotten that the chibok girls returned to school to sit for their WAEC?
Cramjones can't afford common sense. I3 year old to write WAEC?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by shigo20(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
OMG she look so innocent
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by jenuel: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
May God save Nigeria. Let all of us do our bits. GEJ will not do the work of a state governor, LG chairman, Town union president or Traditional ruler. I have my pity on northern Nigeria, where leaders are busy supervising the extermination of their tomorrow in the name of fighting GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by TDstarr: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
wetin dem wan come do her now, dem wan kill her?? nawa o
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Compliance(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
When ever you see a lady, girl or madam wearing hijab around you, o boy run o

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Timothy3113(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.
so it means the muslim are foolish,(whic i dont tink so ). To allow the xtians to use them as tools.
Bro sowie to say make use of ur brain once in a while, do u rememba wen dem dey bomb chuch, am sure for ur house u dey happy dat tym. The tide has turn
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by okzcorp: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Can someone just find out from this young lass what they told her?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by gebest: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tears on my face, so innocence.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by cupidhero(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
She is just a kid,brainwashing her is easy. Their are effective programming for suicide bombers. na wa 4 u.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Cchuks27(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol. What did they promise this one? 72 d*icks?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Lawalemi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
She need hammer in the centre of her head
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Ghost01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Where are her parents? What were they doing when their kid left Bauchi for Kano? If the kid left Bauchi on her own volition, did they report the issue to the police?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Angoni(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
''.....By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

Is it not your General and his brainwashed muslim followers who promised to make this country ungovernable? You reap what you saw: this is the outgrowth of Sharia!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by wunmi590(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Surplus90:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photo-police-arrest-13yr-old-girl.html

Look at what buhari's statement av turn Nigeria in2 "I wuld mke GEJ gvment ungvrnable" chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by cupidhero(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is just sad! Only a f00l and a mardd man will compare BH and MEND or NDVF.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by imperiouxx(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
I fail to understand the reasons for this.

Is it brainwashing or action under duress or sexual fantasy of getting 72 golden burantashis (she's too young for this)? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.