Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (63445 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by raphy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
it seems like they uses charms and remove her brains.before strapping her with bombs.only God will help us in naija
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by edo3(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why are some people blaming this innocent girl for God'sake..I bet u at 13, I knew nothing about death,,we only heard it then that people dies..she does not even know d implications of what she was about to do...it's a pity because some of us have kids, and we know how they put up a sober reflection face anytime they commits an offence knowingly or unknowingly..
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by hakanai(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Dbboy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
This what happens when your kid don't get good quality education. That's buhari kind of change ask the little girl.

GEJ til thy Kingdom come
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Eraddray(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.
chai,na now now I just believe say u no get sense,how u go dey think like say ur brain don freeze,chai u disappoint urself gan o,infact u get choco for head,muntula undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by kayalla(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
.i don't know why some stupid people are blaming gej

but who is to be blamed? a country where the govt only thinks about themselves, send their families abroad and have private jets at their backyard. abi u blame my papa?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by ussy09(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Funniez:
Too bad
I doubt if she knws d implicatn of wat she was about doin.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yeske2:
So innocent, see what brainwashing does to people.
that girl no innocent o,if she catch you for bed,na beg you go dey beg am o
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Osezzua(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Surplus90:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photo-police-arrest-13yr-old-girl.html

It's high time we banned the use of hijabs. why all these callous killings? I have said it before, most Muslims are only a step away from being extremists. And yet, some will want the whole world to believe Islam is a religion of peace. I don't see anything peaceful in Islam, no matter how they try present it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
The religion of P

Go school dem no go go
Let her stick around
Kano state will find her a husband in the next round of mass marriage if she doesn't already have one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
raphy:
it seems like they uses charms and remove her brains.before strapping her with bombs.only God will help us in naija
"they uses" aunty patience I have found one of your missing children,na seun abduct am
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:
oh my God...she looks so innocent
am sure she was coerced into it...
where are those guys getting all these kids from?

They are no kids don't be deceived
They become people's wives from the age of 7
She's 13
This could be a married woman with 3 kids
In southern parlance she can be compared to a 30 year old woman
The dividends of sharia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by ussy09(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ilekeh:

I wouldn't be surprised if she was forced or blackmailed. We know how African children fear questioning the orders of their elders.

Children fear their parent and older adults in the community.

I believe she was acting on FEAR.
My tinkin 2, i doubt if d girl kwn d implication of wat she's abt doin.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by adedayourt(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Brainwashed nd sent on a death mission
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by kipesco(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
people are heartless

Na movie be this or what how can dis small pikin carry bomb hmmmm that is y they succeed cause u won't suspect . But the lady make sense o
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
let just thank GOD it didnt blow....if nt....no be YOUNG ND INNOCENT WE FOR DEY TALK
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Are the female suicide bombers promised male virgins too......lol

On a serious note this is pathetic am sure that girl must have been brainwashed.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by elbinmanny(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

-CramJones

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Don't be easily deceived by that innocent look on her face, even die hard criminals have this look once they are caught. Abeeegi angry
Thank you so much. @ topic, obviously, she will instantly bump her head and forget who sent her, she shouldn't be let go, she's gonna do it again and again till she pleases her/their god angry angry Evil doers angry
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by CyberWolf: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
What about her parents?
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by zudozz: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
LORD Luggard should be made 2 come back to life tied on a drum n face Firing squad!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nestorman: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
these strangers in their own land will keep blaming their misfortune and state of inertia on Gej. that's the problem with lazy and uneducated people who prefer to hunt for the rat while their house is on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by loomer: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
she might not even know Wat she was wearing,
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Faraidi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
This must be one of those Ijaw girls that MEND and CAN alongside oritsejafor and Jonathan are using to target Muslims in the north.

Yeye dey smell.
ur bigotry shall consume you.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezedon:
.i don't know why some stupid people are blaming gej
If we cant blame blame gej who is to blame now? Tinubu or buhari right? Who is ur commander in chief of armed forces? A commander in chief in cowardice. He isnt thoughful enough 2 act courageously during chibok girls kidnapping & he wants anoda 4 yrs, no way.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Bola4mi(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Too young
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by shoczy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
dem no even pity her tiny waist. thank God 4 her life.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
princeonx:

Quit smoking whatever ure smoking!

It is cheap high, cough syrup.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
let thank GOD the tin didnt blow if nt, it nt YOUNG ND INNOCENT we are goin to be sayin nw ooo
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by FemoLondon: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
DeanHaas99:
She looks just like the Op sister grin
and you look like a he-goat
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by yerimastyle(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
OK Good luck till 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Melinde: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
okunboy:
Honestly!, this brought tears down my cheeks. I couldn't control it. I betrayed my emotions!. How can be pple be this callous!!? Woe betide thee that co-opt this innocent, God given gift to the world- into this sacrilegious event. May you have no peace through out the days you have left....may your sorrow multiply boundlessly! May God restore this innocent girl! Amen!
to be sincere I couldn't control my own tears too. This is pure brain wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.