Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ (52326 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2014
akwa ibom girl here. and I'm definitely not troublesome. I'm actually very calm
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
StormAngel:
undecided angry

PLEASE who so eva is doing this should stop.
Its not funny tampering with my comments.
posts can be edited and that's what I was doing,ur account is not acted ,don't be paranoid!
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
posts can be edited and that's what I was doing,ur account is not acted ,don't be paranoid!
not cool
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
StormAngel:

not cool
ehya poor baby ,no cry en ,I won't edit again.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
jasssmine:
akwa ibom girl here. and I'm definitely not troublesome. I'm actually very calm
screen grab ur evidence?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
screen grab ur evidence?
lol there's no need for that. take my word for it. I'm a cool girl
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
jasssmine:
lol there's no need for that. take my word for it. I'm a cool girl
I believe u.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by DeKasablanca(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
KWARA-like parties and they like cool headed boys and they are usually hard to get

From kwara buh ah don't lyk parties. Hard to get tho.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
DeKasablanca:

KWARA-like parties and they like cool headed boys and they are usually hard to get

From kwara buh ah don't lyk parties. Hard to get tho.
hmm,so y r u hard to get?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
StormAngel:

not cool
forgive me as we enter 2015?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
forgive me as we enter 2015?
ok. I shld 4giv u on 31st night?
cheesy
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
StormAngel:

ok. I shld 4giv u on 31st night?
cheesy
no like I mean before we enter 2015,we should bury the hatchet and let peace reign..seriously is was the fault of devil.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no like I mean before we enter 2015,we should bury the hatchet and let peace reign..seriously is was the fault of devil.

ws pulin ya legs..
lolx i see,
d devil is now on nairaland. Dnt mind me dear. U wer 4given 2000years ago.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
StormAngel:

ws pulin ya legs..
lolx i see,
d devil is now on nairaland. Dnt mind me dear. U wer 4given 2000years ago.
wow are u Jesus Christ,because he was the most notable person to live @ that age..or u are an avater that never ages? Anyway I missed u.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by DeKasablanca(f): 2:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
hmm,so y r u hard to get?
So some NFAs wnt come and trample on my heart for me
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

So some NFAs wnt come and trample on my heart for me
how do u know an NFA when u see 1?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by DeKasablanca(f): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
how do u know an NFA when u see 1?
Most times, their attitude. Lil things point it out. Guys dunno, buh girls do. Believe me, we do
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

Most times, their attitude. Lil things point it out. Guys dunno, buh girls do. Believe me, we do
so u guys have an inbuilt radar to sense a never do well..wonderful can I see the radar.?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow are u Jesus Christ,because he was the most notable person to live @ that age..or u are an avater that never ages? Anyway I missed u.

not an avatar but a vampire. Wats ur blood group?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
StormAngel:

not an avatar but a vampire. Wats ur blood group?
AS ,our blood no swEet @ all,go for SS blood.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
AS ,our blood no swEet @ all,go for SS blood.
lol. AS is gud durin harmattan season..
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
StormAngel:

lol. AS is gud durin harmattan season..
ah ah ok suck smaLl but no finish am sha..
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by DeKasablanca(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so u guys have an inbuilt radar to sense a never do well..wonderful can I see the radar.?
It's inbuilt
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

It's inbuilt
is it located near the brain or heart? Where exactly is the location?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by DeKasablanca(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
is it located near the brain or heart? Where exactly is the location?
Brain
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

Brain
so what does ur radar say about me?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Burningstar(f): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op from where did you get these your invalid facts from ?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
Op from where did you get these your invalid facts from ?
from ur skull
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
*walks out to get straw*
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2014
StormAngel:

*walks out to get straw*
e be like u watch vampire diaries too much,,
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by StormAngel(f): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
*hapily walks out, to get straw*
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2014
StormAngel:

*hapily walks out, to get straw*
good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.