Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ (52164 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op edo girls with anger. Their body too dey hot especially d short ones. And they are also promiscuous, always traveling to their headquater (italy).

3 Likes

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
which osun gal is on nairaland?
How am I to know?That can be another topic on its own grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
How am I to know?That can be another topic on its own grin
are u kidding me.anyway I need an osun girl to counter me .
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are u kidding me.anyway I need an osun girl to counter me .
Lol...to tell you they are not shallow minded or tell you the cities they have been to,u must be a joke
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by pillowcase: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
U're wrong about DELTA...u're using warri to judge d whole of delta and also the comedians that are not from warri and the comedians from warri(they all claim to be from warri) cos they speak more of pidgin...u've forgotten there are ibo's in delta too..

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by ogaAK(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guy how many of dis states av u visited to come to a conclusion,dont judge by some few u av seen where u live or school.what u said about jos is true,ondo -girlz cn like book nd runz, kano- na lie,akwa ibom chicks and "D",ekiti- partially true, bayelsa girls and runz bt can pretend,lagos and dere i dont care attitude, benue girls r cheap u dont need much to impress, oyo girls go dey form ova cacu believin dey r beta off dan d mega city chicks, osun state and G boiz especially ilesha girlz, ogun state girlz sef like prick oo ss2 dem don dey plan how dem go take go use belle do waec, delta very true bt can fall hand scada, rivers girlz can say pervtd tinz, no ask me how i take know,me don go all dis places wellz.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
pillowcase:
U're wrong about DELTA...u're using warri to judge d whole of delta and also the comedians that are not from warri and the comedians from warri(they all claim to be from warri) cos they speak more of pidgin...u've forgotten there are ibo's in delta too..
the list is not to be taken seriously but to lighten viewers up.and I know Delta has ndokwa,ibuzo,delta ibo,aniocha,urhobo,itsekeri,isoko,and others
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
ogaAK:
Guy how many of dis states av u visited to come to a conclusion,dont judge by some few u av seen where u live or school.what u said about jos is true,ondo -girlz cn like book nd runz, kano- na lie,akwa ibom chicks and "grin",ekiti- partially true, bayelsa girls and runz bt can pretend,lagos and dere i dont care attitude, benue girls r cheap u dont need much to impress, oyo girls go dey form ova cacu believin dey r beta off dan d mega city chicks, osun state and G boiz especially ilesha girlz, ogun state girlz sef like prick oo ss2 dem don dey plan how dem go take go use belle do waec, delta very true bt can fall hand scada, rivers girlz can say pervtd tinz, no ask me how i take know,me don go all dis places wellz.
I will use ur list as an amendment though.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Janet101(f): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=dober post=28823974]
Dirty dirty girls. [/quote

Prove it
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by pweedyuz(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I like that shades what designer is it?
it is pure Alexander McQueen
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Janet101(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
dober:

Dirty dirty girls.

Prove it
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

it is pure Alexander McQueen
cool ,can I try it on?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Crocz:

Really?...my girl's from Anambra but she's hmmm, lemme just keep quiet

But I love her, no wonder I like you grin
Lol. Pls complete the gist na. She is what?
Yea cheesy
We are lovely like that tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by mirexxx(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow ,I stay in abuja for four years though.
abuja ke
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
mirexxx:
abuja ke
Fcda kubwa precisely.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
haha,ok though,but my boss is very exposed but the R always bleeps him up,I don't tell him though.
Can't remember the last time i heard someone speak like that tho
Also enviroment influences alot
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
chibwike:
re u from anambra
Obviously tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Can't remember the last time i heard someone speak like that tho
Also enviroment influences alot
u most be rolling with elites then,but u have accent oh,u know I get ur audio .
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by chibwike(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
Obviously tongue
where, to be precise
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by pweedyuz(f): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
cool ,can I try it on?
it's personal tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u most be rolling with elites then,but u have accent oh,u know I get ur audio .
Heheheheh. Elites kwa? Hian.
Biko gimme small hope.. How is the accent?? grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

it's personal tongue
oops ,no worry I just washed my face jus now.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by prettyjo(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
I rep anambra. but we no dey like money too much
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Heheheheh. Elites kwa? Hian.
Biko gimme small hope.. How is the accent?? grin
typical anambrarian voice,u don't need nigeria passport to be identified as an ibo.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
prettyjo:
I rep anambra. but we no dey like money too much
ha,na only u waka come ohh?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent oo grin grin
I learnt from the best na.*pops collar* tongue
Even though i didn't grow up in the east.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by danchuzzy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

yay!!! cheesy
Anambra girls rock.

#we reppin # grin

mtcheeewwwwwwwww.....

thought you were light skinned sef
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
chibwike:
where, to be precise
Wait. Lemme ask my mum tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by chibwike(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Wait. Lemme ask my mum tongue
you mean u dnt knw the name of ur village....too bad oh...

Am waiting tho'
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
Unibenstudent oo grin grin
I learnt from the best na.*pops collar* tongue
Even though i didn't grow up in the east.
I sight u,so don't tell me u grew up in FrAnce too?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
unibenstudent, how did you come about this list? grin
The Anambra girlz tho.. you are not far from the truth atall,
I know them well grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by coolzeal(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
My state got more beauties, booksmart and decent girls. Gotta be the peaceful Enugu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.