Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ (52241 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I sight u,so don't tell me u grew up in FrAnce too?
Lol. France?? Hell No!!!
I rep K.d town o tongue. Infact eeh. My home base map is confusing grin
I also rep Delta tongue
Even A.b.j join sef.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Crocz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Lol. Pls complete the gist na. She is what?
Yea cheesy
We are lovely like that tongue

She's blue flame fire
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Lol. France?? Hell No!!!
I rep K.d town o tongue. Infact eeh. My home base map is confusing grin
I also rep Delta tongue
Even A.b.j join sef.
I understand this too,anyway where do u love to live ur marital life?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tashamania:
unibenstudent, how did you come about this list? grin
The Anambra girlz tho.. you are not far from the truth atall,
I know them well grin
na inspiration from stress,when I get streSsed up,I think so fast.and I also get experience.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Girls from c/river are cute, and are very good cooks wink
Why does evry one think they are loose
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I understand this too,anyway where do u love to live ur marital life?
Hian. This your question strong o.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Gofwane(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
O.p you try 4 dat jos grls. Our grls luv unconditionally. . .Kwara girls hard 2 get gan! And dey no fyn n no knw book. Dey sabi ask 4 money on or off-line.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Hian. This your question strong o.
beenkumar must be involved
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Olaskybab: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
NASSARAWA-no idea

NIGER-no idea

OGUN-this gals are violent and

[B]ONDO-desperate gals ,they scent of desperation and they Sabi beg expecially for ore[/B]

OSUN-osun girls look like they have never been to city before narrow minded

OYO-ibadan gals I hail,this gals no Sabi snap pinshures and they love book die,they don't like perfumes that much

PLATEAU- jos girls are lovers they love irrespective of background ,they don't judge u,they love u even if u are broke

RIVERS-rivers gals are expensive,they love other people boyfriend,they love hanging out in big spots

SOKOTO-no idea

TARABA-no idea

YOBE-no idea

ZAMFARA-no idea
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by jswaggzo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
Anambra state rocks cheesy
Home of priceless beauties tongue
yeah true beauties and you can't be a broke dude and expect a nice chick.
repping anambra
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by franklingud(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
cheesy Enugu gals love money die, buy am few drinks and u go enter d place sharpaly... ;DEnugu gals love money die, buy am few drinks and u go enter d place sharpaly...

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Olaskybab: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
NASSARAWA-no idea

NIGER-no idea

OGUN-this gals are violent and

ONDO-desperate gals ,they scent of desperation and they Sabi beg expecially for ore

OSUN-osun girls look like they have never been to city before narrow minded

OYO-ibadan gals I hail,this gals no Sabi snap pinshures and they love book die,they don't like perfumes that much

PLATEAU- jos girls are lovers they love irrespective of background ,they don't judge u,they love u even if u are broke

RIVERS-rivers gals are expensive,they love other people boyfriend,they love hanging out in big spots

SOKOTO-no idea

TARABA-no idea

YOBE-no idea

ZAMFARA-no idea

ERROR
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Crocz:

She's blue flame fire
Blue flame is the hottest and most intense part of a fire tongue. Pls hope these your words doesn't mean the negative type of fire grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Maamin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op u need to update that your list O..do you know how pretty KOGI girls are at all..a whole confluence state with all the beautiful mermaids angry
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dober(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
ChristyG:
like u,dirty dirty boycheesy
lol. Abeg i nor talk again
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Dotwillis1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
EKITI-smart and decent

seconded!
They sabi pound Yam wella too
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dober(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janet101:

Prove it
take a walk in one of these Ogun towns and see things for yourself
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
beennkumar must be involved
Lol
Yes cheesy
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Beennkumar(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
My sweetie is here. smiley

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Lol
Yes cheesy
lover gyal,that guy must have a glistering bank account though,something like dangote standard.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Crocz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Blue flame is the hottest and most intense part of a fire tongue. Pls hope these your words doesn't mean the negative type of fire grin

Nope, but she can be possessive
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by mirexxx(f): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Fcda kubwa precisely.
so Abj is north? well if uv really lived in d north u would av an idea of d girls in d northern States
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beennkumar:
My sweetie is here. smiley
My sugar bananakiss
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
angry
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
lover gyal,that guy must have a glistering bank account though,something like dangote standard.
I'm only his wife. Not his financial manager. He is right here on this thread. You can ask him that tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Crocz:

Nope, but she can be possessive
Ever heard of possess your possession? grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Beennkumar(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

My sugar bananakiss
How are you doing? kiss

You're looking too pretty tonight. smiley
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
Anambra state rocks cheesy
Home of priceless beauties tongue
visit cross river and come and modify this statement tongue grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nellie6:
Girls from c/river are cute, and are very good cooks wink
Why does evry one think they are loose
its just hype. its same everywhere
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
PinkObsession:
angry
they yaf catch this one grin what part of the truth is hurting you? grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:
Akwa Ibom and
Cross River- Most beautiful in Naija but dem love straffin die and also promiscuous undecided

thunder faya you grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
seconded
fvck you nigga

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.