Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ (52140 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
hahah,wife ko,wife Ni,he never pay bride price nah?
Really? How do you know that?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2014
dechandel:
He don pay?me self on pay Bolu bride price soon grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
dechandel:
I ask IFA this morning and he tell me that lol..but like seriously he never pay nah.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by harffie(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow,e seems and ibadan lady insulted u of recent?
lol...nope buh spent some time there tho little sir, buh a friend that stays there (igbo) narrated their story with an example of a day he was at the atm n someone tried to shunt! Hahaha, he said he pitied the other guy o! Swear!!
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2014
harffie:
lol...nope buh spent some time there tho little sir, buh a friend that stays there (igbo) narrated their story with an example of a day he was at the atm n someone tried to shunt! Hahaha, he said he pitied the other guy o! Swear!!
what is shunt? We in Uruguay don't know what shunt means?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Ipledge:
He don pay?me self on pay Bolu bride price soon grin
Lol. What are you still waiting for?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2014
dechandel:
Lol. What are you still waiting for?
Natasha2 almost pour sand for garri today...I don dey beg since ystd evening grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Kogi girls love sex so much,even if it's with their brother,they don't care as long as something enters their pussie
Stop saying wot you dont know please.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

I dont think so o..they have pride to protect, them go soon come for your head cheesy..i suspect Kristina1
Wetin i do again?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she should be ondo sha,I am 59% sure.
Whatz d characteristic of kogi gals? cause am from there.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Whatz d characteristic of kogi gals? cause am from there.
check page 0
www.nairaland.com/2041576/characteristics-nigerian-girls-according-state
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Maamin(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Wetin i do again?

Are you kogite? tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Are you kogite? tongue
Yes,a proud one.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by iamrealdeji(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Stop saying wot you dont know please.
Am I lying?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

You are super-correct.
wow thanks ,but u be my name sake sha.am chris.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Am I lying?
Yes you are,because ur assumptions is based on"hear-say"
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
ANAMBRA-love money and high
standards for men and they love
to be fair(light-skinned). You just described a typical Owerri girl. Sorry, Anambra babes aint like that.
Abi O.

I wanted to say the same.
Anambrarians ain't light-skinned like that....
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by iamrealdeji(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Yes you are,because ur assumptions is based on"hear-say"
Are you a Kogi girl? And if you ain't,how do you know they're not sex addicts? You know nothing about them
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Are you a Kogi girl? And if you ain't,how do you know they're not sex addicts? You know nothing about them
And do you live in kogi state also?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow thanks ,but u be my name sake sha.am chris.
wow.....datz nyc
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by mirexxx(f): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I no know na,abi can u do the profiling for me?
nope
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

wow.....datz nyc
yea wat. Other thing did I miss out from kogi gals in d list?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by harffie(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what is shunt? We in Uruguay don't know what shunt means?
lol...
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2014
mirexxx:
nope
ok but u stay where?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
harffie:
lol...
explain better bro
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by harffie(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

served there!
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2014
Anambra girls love money?

Who doesn't like money?

Smh for foolishness. sad
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Maamin(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Yes,a proud one.

Then my guess was right kiss
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yea wat. Other thing did I miss out from kogi gals in d list?
They are alwaz beautiful with little exceptions.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

I live in a neighboring state,Kwara state and there are lots of Kogi people here
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by itstpia8: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2014
So, op, which ondo girl was begging you and for what reason?

You made a s.ex tape of her private parts or of her giving you a b.low job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.