Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (16110 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I recommend this thread for front page because emergence of Buhari has indeed killed PDP.

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by obailala(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
i read such old threads and 'shame dey catch me' for barcanista grin grin grin

he was so anti-PDP and anti-GEJ and to see him now supporting the same party and throwing senseless jabs at APC and GMB is embarrassing to say the least

he should have done the honourable thing by deactivating his moniker and starting his nairaland life again grin grin grin
wawaboy1:
make una free the guy he like opposition
PassingShot:

Na curse? grin grin grin

I really thought he would have done the needful by at least being reborn, i.e. resting the 'Barcanista' moniker and picking up a new one but instead he strangely chose to be resolute lipsrsealed

Finally it's like he's being followed by his village people... I cant explain how someone would just be destined to be in the opposition forever. Even at the time he's so close to losing the opposition role, he switches party to continue his good works as opposition e-warrior grin

23 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove
this deserves FP. Many people ought to know the extent to which this barcanista guy sold his soul for a plate of cowries!
someone haffi learn!

11 Likes

Re: . by Etruth: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
obailala:

I really thought he would have done the needful by at least being reborn, i.e. resting the 'Barcanista' moniker and picking up a new one but instead he strangely chose to be resolute lipsrsealed

Finally it's like he's being followed by his village people... I cant explain how someone would just be destined to be in the opposition forever. Even at the time he's so close to losing the opposition role, he switches party to continue his good works as opposition e-warrior grin
Barcanista is a political Falcao...destined not to play in the UEFA Champions League. His destiny lies in the opposition Europa league. Whenever Falcao's team qualifies for the UEFA champions league, he immediately leaves for a team in Europa or one not playing in Europe at all...from Porto to Ath Madrid to Monaco to Man Utd ....and the trend continues this summer. Hehehehehehehe. Sai Fowlclownista Barcanista

19 Likes

Re: . by Clerverly: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy is just a disgrace to his family!

21 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Clerverly:
This guy is just a disgrace to his family!

grin grin
Not only to his family but to the Ijaw people.

The funny thing is that he keeps ranting shamelessly.

20 Likes

Re: . by Demdem2: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
obailala:

LMAO @village people...

1 Like

Re: . by abduljabbar4(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
You people are wicked oo. Thank God I have taken some screen shots. I will wait for him to say something stup1d.

Please Mods front page

7 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
i read such old threads and 'shame dey catch me' for barcanista grin grin grin

he was so anti-PDP and anti-GEJ and to see him now supporting the same party and throwing senseless jabs at APC and GMB is embarrassing to say the least

he should have done the honourable thing by deactivating his moniker and starting his nairaland life again grin grin grin
Bro you get sense wella. I told him to 'borrow' sense from people like you but he has refused.

3 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You people are wicked oo. Thank God I have taken some screen shots. I will wait for him to say something stup1d.

Please Mods front page
gringringrin
Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
quid:
Wise Yorubas >>>>
gringringrin
And GEJ won in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
I dey laugh o!
PassingShot na badt guy. Na him go resurrect this thread from the dead.

3 Likes

Re: . by albany231: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
The jobless protection seeker have no shame. Gosh....

15 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
When he failed to get monetary protection from Uncle Gbawe and Pendy79,the fool allowed himself to be bought over by PDP.

Shame on him!

And he came here to insult our sensibilities, thinking we are fools. I hope he is getting more than enough from PDP.
And what about his Ministerial Aide Position?

10 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
obi4eze:
I dey laugh o!
PassingShot na badt guy. Na him go resurrect this thread from the dead.

No be my fault na. The guy was jumping on every thread with his anti GMB/APC posts, so I decided to keep him quiet. Guess what? He's been quiet since then.

7 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

No be my fault na. The guy wad jumping on every thread with his anti GNB/APC posts, so I decided to keep him quiet. Guess what? He's been quiet since then.
grin
The funny thing is that GMB is not yet President and he is already ranting. Is it not better to wish GMB well in his policies for a better Nigeria?. The guy no get sense at all.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
obi4eze:

And he came here to insult our sensibilities, thinking we are fools. I hope he is getting more than enough from PDP.
And what about his Ministerial Aide Position?

You guys are funny. ...Make una leave Barcanista alone...Why is he your troubles?

1 Like

Re: . by AWONEYAN(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Can you imagine the same Barcanista who said this few weeks ago is now the campaign chairman of hatred for this same general Mohamed Buhari. see what human being can turn to because of monetary gain and a promise of P.A to a minister (CODEDLY CALLED PROTECTION) can do to a very promising nigeria youth........

the guy is the greatest looser of Buhari's victory....

13 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
obi4eze:

grin
The funny thing is that GMB is not yet President and he is already ranting. Is it not better to wish GMB well in his policies for a better Nigeria?. The guy no get sense at all.

Don't blame him. He was the biggest loser all all TANoids having invested so much in GMB/APC brand only to decamp when victory was close.

He should have come with another moniker though but he's a stubborn boy.

3 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Don't blame him. He was the biggest loser all all TANoids having invested so much in GMB/APC brand only to decamp when victory was close.

He should have come with another moniker though but he's a stubborn boy.
Exactly what I expected him to do.

1 Like

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

You guys are funny. ...Make una leave Barcanista alone...Why is he your troubles?

He wouldn't have been anyone's trouble if he would relax and criticize CONSTRUCTIVELY.

1 Like

Re: . by albany231: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Shameless tanoids.

Childish thread from Childish Op.

1 Like

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yungwizzy come and see o!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

He wouldn't have been anyone's trouble if he would relax and criticize CONSTRUCTIVELY.

He's entitled to his decision; he's an adult.

Passingshot, I'm warning you!

We are lucky to have him in the section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by albany231: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have respect for Temitemi and some tanoids that stood with GEJ from the beginning till end. This aide to minister seeker is shameless, speaking with both sides of the mouth and opening meaningless thread. If he is not sending PM to ladies on nairaland, he will be sending PM to APC lovers for protection and money. Gosh.... I am ashamed on his behalf.

20 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

He's entitled to his decision; he's an adult.

Passingshot, I'm warning you!

We are lucky to have him in the section.

Did you make any sense out of my post?

You're warning me?

I dey laaffuuu oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by egbaguy: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Barcanista shud av close dt moniker....no reasonable person go ever take him serious . Such a shameless personality. What is so funny is d excuse he gave for 'decamping'

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wow, received over 30 mentions already from the same people that said "barcanista is irrelevant". Well only relevant people are being talked about. The irrelevant ones are being overlooked. Hence, everyone talk about some celebrity that wee on the street but care less about a random guy that does same. Make una continue...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to your expectation.

Btw: I'm launching my blog soon where I will be doing most of my writing....Thank You all for your contribution in making this "barcanista brand" an online celebrity!!!!

Aluta Continua... Dearpreye, allow them their liberty of expression.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Etruth:
Barcanista is a political Falcao...destined not to play in the UEFA Champions League. His destiny lies in the opposition Europa league. Whenever Falcao's team qualifies for the UEFA champions league, he immediately leaves for a team in Europa or not playing in Europe at all...from Porto to Ath Madrid to Monaco to Man Utd ....and the trend continues this summer. Hehehehehehehe. Sai Fowlcow Barcanista
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: . by Dyt(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
egbaguy:
Barcanista shud av close dt moniker....no reasonable person go ever take him serious . Such a shameless personality. What is so funny is d excuse he gave for 'decamping'

U pipo should leave my barcanista alone oo
Everyone got diff views
grin grin
Re: . by WisdomFlakes: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, received over 30 mentions already from the same people that said "barcanista is irrelevant". Well only relevant people are being talked about. The irrelevant ones are being overlooked. Hence, everyone talk about some celebrity that wee on the street but care less about a random guy that does same. Make una continue...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to your expectation.

Btw: I'm launching my blog soon where I will be doing most of my writing....Thank You all for your contribution in making this "barcanista brand" an online celebrity!!!!

Aluta Continua... Dearpreye, allow them their liberty of expression.

Upon all you still get mouth to misyarn. Na your ITK go finish you, joker. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. SMH.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Delegates Visit Aisha Buhari In Her Home (Photos) / Only Lagos Can Afford N30,000 Minimum Wage — Govs / Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.