Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (52972 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Jossyroyal1: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
latestsunny:
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
- General Buhari #‎SIAleekansi‬ #‎SIAmission2rebulid2015‬
we don't want poor people in Aso rock.....because if he gets there he will be focused on stealing for himself and his generation unborn since he actually forgot to do so in his first regime...........
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Etruth: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
major466:

Stop spreading lies. The Ministry of Finance has since refuted the claim that they got a letter from Buhari asking to be given only 10% of his entitlement.
Link pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by major466(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
medamillion:
Then that's why you should vote for him if you want a BETTER nigeria.
... And if I don't want him then what? he will continue making Nigeria Ungovernable for GEJ right?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Change2015(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
MalcoImX:
I understand at least to be no more than 1.49 million. If it's even 1.5, it can be regarded not as 1, since it can be rounded up to 2.

Don't mind them. The logic of the English language will defeat them in its complexity. You are spot on.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Change2015(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jossyroyal1:
we don't want poor people in Aso rock.....because if he gets there he will be focused on stealing for himself and his generation unborn since he actually forgot to do so in his first regime...........

As your heart is, so your mouth speaks! Some of us Nigerians are different.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by major466(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Etruth:
Link pls
Google is your friend.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by philips70(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
jahbiz:
As much as I love you man,
As much as I want you to occupy Aso Rock in 2015,
I am not gonna believe this shiiit. Oh maybe ds came from ur PA and when u have decided to tell me the truth multiply whats up there by 10 @least and includes some foreign accounts.

Not everyone is corrupt even as much as it has become part of our daily lives. My father of blessed memory was one of the most incorruptible human being I have come accross in my life. We still have some of them around and this retired general continues to prove he is one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Puah ha ha ha.... He made a funny...
Oga Buhari ... story for d yoruba gods...
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Actually I don't believe that Buhari posted this trash. Someone should advise him to refute it. On the other hand, if he doesn't ,let him make it his campaign MANTRA and see the percentage of votes he will get.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Dajugba: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Suya Man u get fish? Because the way this people are deceitful, u can hardly tell if they were actually birth by Devil it self. How come u have just 1m in ur account. Or are u telling us indirectly to multiply 1m by 1m. Please next time think of a better option, if at all u want to lie, u can as well meet GeJ to compose good lies that nigerians believe. 2015 I don't have any time to vote in Apc (All peoples corrupt party) or Pdp. (Politician deceive people) Because I have seen enough to boldly identify when there is a leader to vote in, and when I don't have to vote in someone who egocentric to change and Development.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
I believe you know how corrupt Nigeria is. If Nigeria is void of corruption then he can refund part of it. But the country is so corrupt i can bet the refund 90percent can not be accounted for. But if this story is true, i must say his gesture is commendable, but in a country like Nigeria where corruption prevails i think the best thing to do is collect the whole salary and give the rest to charity, atleast it will benefit the poor.
Am not condeming his gesture, but due insincerity every where that is why i made that statement.
Etruth:
Your thinking is flawed. A modest person feels such amount is unjustifiable as his pension and shows he still has a conscience by rejecting it and you accuse him of dishonesty. I can't get the point in your suggestion even after reading it many times. So you can accept something continously against your will and then give some part away to appease your conscience? Well, you are a product of this society where values have gone into extinction. Not everybody is like you; some people actually have personal principles and wouldn't touch what is not theirs even at the point of death.Such men are rare, GMB is one of them. I am one also, that's why I can recognise that trait in him.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by CongressIsrael: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
GMB should stop this his self righteousness and you are a sinner and I am more holier than you attitude of his because it will not help him to enter Aso Rock.He should stop thinking Nigerians (the electorates) are fools by drawing miscalculated sympathy to himself. His claims that he had at least N1m in his account is a politicized logical statement meaning that it is the least amount in his account of which he has more than that N1m in his account impliedly.So let him be exact by saying the actual amount of money in his accounts if he truly wants to declare his assets genuinely. Again, this issue of borrowing money of about N22m to buy his APC nomination form, borrowing money to build his houses, does he not pay back the loans? What are his sources of paying back the loans? Are those sources not his assets? Did he declare those assets of his that generate the resources used in paying back his loans? What about the collateral he used which must worth more than the moneys he had borrowed and which adds up to his assets base? I think GMB is telling us lies or sugar-coated truth or half truth which amounts to lies.Of course, he can borrow money to build the houses that he mentioned but he cannot succeed in diverting the attentions of Nigerians from asking him to talk about other of his assets that he acquired without borrowing money to acquire them.Who will lend you such money without collateral and how did you acquire the undeclared collateral, through borrowing too? I think GEJ is honest but Nigerians do not understand him. I do not think anybody can perform more than him as President of Nigeria given the kind of distractions his administration is facing caused by some people who believe that Nigeria belongs to them and any other person is an ‘INFIDEL'.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
I believe you know how corrupt Nigeria is. If Nigeria is void of corruption then he can refund part of it. But the country is so corrupt i can bet the refund 90percent can not be accounted for. But if this story is true, i must say his gesture is commendable, but in a country like Nigeria where corruption prevails i think the best thing to do is collect the whole salary and give the rest to charity, atleast it will benefit the poor.
Am not condeming his gesture, but due insincerity every where that is why i made that statement.
Etruth:
Your thinking is flawed. A modest person feels such amount is unjustifiable as his pension and shows he still has a conscience by rejecting it and you accuse him of dishonesty. I can't get the point in your suggestion even after reading it many times. So you can accept something continously against your will and then give some part away to appease your conscience? Well, you are a product of this society where values have gone into extinction. Not everybody is like you; some people actually have personal principles and wouldn't touch what is not theirs even at the point of death.Such men are rare, GMB is one of them. I am one also, that's why I can recognise that trait in him.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by boleswagg: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nigerians and lies, are you expecting hm to declare the specific amount some people just only know how to contradict nothing positive. Ok what if its not 9b saying at least 1m can also be 1.2million now...smh nigeria suffering, adapting and happy in poverty since 1960.
Borrowing money to build can also be that he was referring to the time then when he built them he must have returned the money. The declaration of account mean with debit the actual money Owned...nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Of Course,PTDF fund is stil working 4 U nw!
Afterall,how does dt affect d life of a common man positively?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jossyroyal1:
u just said what you will do if u were in his shoes ole ole corrupt nigeria.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by aimuan(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
basbone:
i know that in mathematics, and probability precisely, when you say, atleast one million naira, it means that you have either one million or much more greater than a million. It could be one billion.....who cares? You said you have around 150 cows....that youre not certain how many they are.........and we really dont care how many cattles you. You borrowed money to build three houses in three states.....who gives a fvck about that? You went bankrupt after your military jamboree and lose all your foreign accounts to yarinya and reckless lifestyle......well, thats the life of a military man......loot money, blow money and most retired officers have no house of their own. They spend their money as it comes........so nobody gives a shit about your bankrupt foreign accounts, ok? But truth be told, you are more clueless than GEJ cos you dont plan, you dont invest and you know nothing about economics, so how will you steer the economic affairs of this country? You will only lead us to bankruptcy and empty foreign reserve. So get a life and step down. You are a real NAF: No Future Ambition.
you clearly don't know anything about GMB first regime.when he took over power from shaqari in 1982 Nigeria was in serious dept,but Buhari paid off our dept to the last kobo.there was even a time the western world wanted him to take more loan and also devalue naira but Buhari refused and thats why they conived witth IBB to overthrown him.In FACT when Buhari was the head of state naira was 2naira to 1usd Nigerians were able to spend naira outside Nigeria because naira was seen as hard currency.but because US did not want Africa country Currency to compete with their Currency they did everything to ensure he is out off power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Etruth: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
major466:

Google is your friend.
You are pathetic Mister.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
major466:

... And if I don't want him then what? he will continue making Nigeria Ungovernable for GEJ right?
ain't u ashame of ur statement how could a man make nigeria ungovernable if not that GCFR with all is security apparatus has not being living up as espected,they had failed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
CongressIsrael:
GMB should stop this his self righteousness and you are a sinner and I am more holier than you attitude of his because it will not help him to enter Aso Rock.He should stop thinking Nigerians (the electorates) are fools by drawing miscalculated sympathy to himself. His claims that he had at least N1m in his account is a politicized logical statement meaning that it is the least amount in his account of which he has more than that N1m in his account impliedly.So let him be exact by saying the actual amount of money in his accounts if he truly wants to declare his assets genuinely. Again, this issue of borrowing money of about N22m to buy his APC nomination form, borrowing money to build his houses, does he not pay back the loans? What are his sources of paying back the loans? Are those sources not his assets? Did he declare those assets of his that generate the resources used in paying back his loans? What about the collateral he used which must worth more than the moneys he had borrowed and which adds up to his assets base? I think GMB is telling us lies or sugar-coated truth or half truth which amounts to lies.Of course, he can borrow money to build the houses that he mentioned but he cannot succeed in diverting the attentions of Nigerians from asking him to talk about other of his assets that he acquired without borrowing money to acquire them.Who will lend you such money without collateral and how did you acquire the undeclared collateral, through borrowing too? I think GEJ is honest but Nigerians do not understand him. I do not think anybody can perform more than him as President of Nigeria given the kind of distractions his administration is facing caused by some people who believe that Nigeria belongs to them and any other person is an ‘INFIDEL'.
is this what you call performance,if u know how much money nigeria makes since 6 years now u won't say he is performing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
latestsunny:
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
- General Buhari #‎SIAleekansi‬ #‎SIAmission2rebulid2015‬
if that's the case how the hell did u get and is able to maintain a bullet proof car?
once buhari wins (that's if he can actually) i hope he declares his full assets. only then would i bat an eye for him.i bet it would be harder for a nigerian politician to pass through the biblical proverbial eye of a needle than it would be even for an elephant
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by robinsoncrosoe: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Change2015:
http://leadership.ng/columns/379194/wants-buhari-dead

Article says the armoured jeep Buhari used was provided by an APC chieftain
ok.so what is the credibility of that apc chieftain.and if the apc guy hapens to be corrupt,hw will buhari jail him since he has collected bulletproof cars from him
Pls u apc janjaawweeedians shd stop sayin GMB will end corruption in nija.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Alhajimichael(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
WaleGent:
Hmnn! Oya other aspirants should follow suit.
Follow suit in doing what?

Enough of under educated persons messing with our heads, let's stand against it.
Buhari was once a military head of state,he had power to do whatever...including building an informidable account. Spent all the money thinking all nigerians will be touched with his poo.. I can't be sentimental like all others

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by AlPeter: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO ANNOYING. We are talking about moving our nation forward and fighting corruption, and here we have a candidate for the presidency publicly declaring his assets, this is simply a show of his Honesty. Go Ask the Top Military Brass of the time about the missing $2 billion. unlike most of his peers Buhari is the poorest and yet he has had more opportunities than most to loot the coffers of this nation. Our oga GEJ was asked to declare his and he went about playing poilitics with the whole stuff, why can't oga Jo do what this man has done. Yes he said atleast 1million and we all know he is being honest. give credit where due

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Change2015(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
ok.so what is the credibility of that apc chieftain.and if the apc guy hapens to be corrupt,hw will buhari jail him since he has collected bulletproof cars from him
Pls u apc janjaawweeedians shd stop sayin GMB will end corruption in nija.

Stfu! Does Jonathan have any credibility even from his teaching days. Has he even managed to rescue his own wife from illiteracy? Continue in you bigotry and stupidity, I know not everyone can be rescued from ignorance.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Akinsz: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
obiZEAL:
And this is the right man for the job...
Untill PEJ gives GEJ a go ahead he can't dare to try this.
GMB...the peoples general!
In GEJ's voice ' i don't give damn'
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Abenoty: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sincerely General M. Buhari has shown Nigerian how incompetent he could be if he is allowed to pilot the affairs of this nation.....not having much does not realy mean that he didnt loot Nigerian trasury but portrays his incapacitation in creating a formidable economy.....His is poor in wealth creation having stayed out of government as head of state,petrolium minister and PTF head,and yet he is still as poor as he claimed.So,thats to say,Buhari will frustrate Nigeria economy worse than ever....Let us be wise,GEJ has not done his best but the little he has done would surpass the best of our old General.VOTE GEJ 2015.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by manutdadex(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
does speaking big big grammar translate to good leadership?
speakin big grammar is anoda tin..wat abt knwin wat to say! He is actually d clueless one...if dem debate na walkova for am
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by chigoizie7(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
9jii:
THE MASSES ALWAYS SEE HIM AS THEIR OWN

HES THE ONLY FORMER PRESIDENT WITHOUT RESOURCES SCATTERED ALL OVER 9JA N ABROAD.

When you knw him you ll like him.

And he has been regretting that step ever since he stoped being a head of state, now he is coming back to make sure he owns even aso rock, besides, all these. Aboki people wey de talk trash here, doe not know what "atleast" means, atleast N1million means that he can have over $20billion but certainly not anything below N1million, so before u talk trash, make sure u understand english welln see as the man take confuse una now, na so him go take confuse una if him wins.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Abenoty: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sincerely General M. Buhari has shown Nigerian how incompetent he could be if he is allowed to pilot the affairs of this nation.....not having much does not realy mean that he didnt loot Nigerian trasury but portrays his incapacitation in creating a formidable wealth....His is poor in wealth creation having stayed out of government as head of state,petrolium minister and PTF head,and yet he is still as poor as he claimed.So,thats to say,Buhari will frustrate Nigeria economy worse than ever....Let us be wise,GEJ has not done his best but the little he has done would surpass the best of our old General.VOTE GEJ 2015.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Bawss1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
sanmibukunmi:
The same pathetic story Gej used to lure us into voting for him is being used by d major opposition again Instead of building campaigns on Ideas and Debates we are using Life stories....Nigeria is not Ready for change.

Where do you live? I need to know so I can send you a bottle of coke. You have aptly described what I have been saying on this forum.

We are all engrossed with things that have no bearing with the issues at stake and are ignoring the important things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by manutdadex(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
what is he there for as a GCFR not even performing to par.
yes he is doin is job but u guys should stop sayin he is nt doin anytin! Par? Dude jst because he is nt performin miracles doesnt mean he is nt workin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.