Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (53052 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by victorazy(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:
This shows that he has nothing to hide

Not like our GEJ

Person wey no even fit to save wan come make impact in our economy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by kingthreat(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Ahmeduana:

DON'T BE A DUMBA§ read mans statement all over again, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE STATEMENT IS A FRAUD. when somebody say atleast what does that implies? And is making the statement on facebook, where he knows that the statement is retrieveable in coming years, by then he will be saying that i said (ATLEAST)

What is the proof he is a fraud? Please keep voting for those who will destroy you. Yesterday was chibok. Tomorrow could be you or me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by abacusCm(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2014
BobNeli:
A cattle rearer to rule humanbeigns? This is tantamount to the severest insensitivity. A nation of morethan 160 million population to only look up to an old cattle rearer for transformation? Amussing
What of our President from Otueke that has not been rearing cattle but has been ruling us as if Nigerians are cattle.Abeg age has nothing to do ruling a country.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2014
I will vote for GMB. GEJ is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by dre11(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2014
erico2k2:

One of the arround 150 cows

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by tommysparks: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2014
For me oh Jonathan had no shoes we voted and now he has uncountable pairs, buhari has at least 1million, at least 1 house, at least 1wife, at least 1 child,atleast1car, at least 1suit, at least 1babariga, at least 1gaptooth, he has borrowed at least once, and at least 150cows, and he eats at least once a day.
Me to sha to the glory of God I have at least 1shirt, at least 1trouser, at least 1bank account with at least 1thousand naira, at least 1car. Why am I not qualified for presidency??
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by austinvsb1(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezedon:
This is what we hear in Nollywood, i borrowed money to build houses, thats how we heard that gej had no shoes, if he finally win , he will try to be richer than Dangote with our public fund

Not everyone is ebelecious. The general, the messiah!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by adamsjj: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Goddex:

[size=15pt]President Jonathan had since declared his assets

Meanwhile, what does Buhari mean by "I have atleast 1m in my account?"

Hahahahaha . . . . the abokii wants to confuse us with English. "Atleast 1m" can as well mean 900m or 1b naira[/size].
....I tot i was the only one that saw that...#i love smart guyz #No homo.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by sphinx54: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Chei people hate Buhari for Nairaland oooo shocked
Ok but he must win and haters will rot in hell tongue INSHA ALLAH grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by MalcoImX: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2014
dunkem21:
Ehen. People are showing how sharp they are in bursting propaganda.

I have at least N1m could mean anything. If that is all his assets, then we don't need a broke guy like him who cant manage his pensions well and delve into other business that will enlarge his coast. People that went to bury their talent when others multiplied theirs a hundred fold.

Are you telling us that you dont want to be like Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi with plenty money or what?

Small boys for Idumota wey dey do clean hustling don build hotels and filling stations. I just hope Nigeria will not be taken back to old days of cattle rearing.

If this is all you got, honestly, you are a failure. Why, why are you not successful? A successful leader inspires and motivates others.

In his voice, Take his talent and give to the guy that laboured and multiplied his talents and take him out where there shall be ...................
Your misapplication of life's principles, especially, projections of your worldview as the ideal makes me remember Vernon Howard's fact about the average man: "Take away sex, food and money and he doesn't know what to do with himself."
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
emmasege:
Anyone will leave Aso rock richer than he goes there, and Buhari can't be an exemption, if elected. So, he should tell us new things we haven't heard. What developmental agenda has he got for Nigeria and how's he going to appease to those boys he knowingly/unknowingly encouraged, to lay down their arms, leave Sambisa forest and let peace reign in Nigeria.
i don't disagree with you because he will be paid salary ,not as if he is a saint no no no but i still believe cost can be cut starting from president , the legislator and the governors.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Goddex:

Hahahahaha . . . . the abokii wants to confuse us with English. "Atleast 1m" can as well mean 900m or 1b naira[/size].
Chai i don fell for that line
Let him continue deceiving himself,his cows and his likes
Its a shame that some don't knw d meaning of
Least
#GodBlessYourBrain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by golddeejay(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
macpetrus:
"I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build."

So u want to use Nigeria money to pay ur debt?... No way!!!
pls try and Sugar coat ur lie to make it taste Good.
from d post, he borrowed money to build those houses...d post dd not state whether he has paid back or not. Dont jump into conclusion
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by houstonia(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Others wait till dey enter before they start lying, chairman never even enter him done dey lie, baba we hail you sha. Abeg you fit help person lie, I want reach my village next week help me yarn my boss small sama.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Change2015(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is the irony of Nigerian ignorance. This supposed news has not appeared on one semi-credible news website, and yet here we all are frothing at the mouth? No wonder pdp feels so confident, an ignorant people are easily manipulated and deceived.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Tompeters(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
STORY 4 THE GOD'S..

WHO IS THIS OLD JUNK TRYING TO DECEIVE..... NIGERIANS ARE BIGGER THAN THIS

SO THAT WHEN U LEAVE OFFICE U WILL THAN FILL URSELF TO D BRIM.....

STUPID AND USELESS COMMENT
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ovamboland:

Our psyche and values is so badly damaged that we are not even happy with politicians who don't turn into overnight successful business tycoon only after gaining access to public funds. The same way religious leaders are expected to turn to adept businessmen only when they gain access to interest free tithes, offerings and regular stream of tax free donations with the congregation as ready, choiceless consumers of their products.

What Buhari has declared is decent for a retired General's normal income and pension. And he must be good at basic management to have 150 heads and still growing heads of cattle roughly valued at 15 Million Naira.
With this type of mentality even ordinary people not so-strong willed will feel odd and stupid not to make money apart from their normal income from the till entrusted to them.

I remember Bill Clinton after he left the US presidency was trying to syndicate loans of $1.6 million to buy a home when a Nigerian politician beat him to it paying cash down. Iranian former president Ahmedinajad was found riding a bus to lecture his engineering students which was his job before he was elected president. Typical Nigerians will consider any former local leader as foolish or 'was followed from the village' to be caught dead in this type of situation. As they say a people get the type of leadership they deserve.

Jonathan type of leader till we get sense! grin
i feel jare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by manutdadex(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Thank you...tell them
any one sayin Gej has not done anytin is either blind or not in dis country! So many policies and people are makin it and una dey here dey make noise! Jst imagine if he didnt had to face Bokoharam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by ksa66(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
So, if Alhaji can boldly say this out and its truth Nigeria will be ok if he win presidential race for 2015 anyway
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by houstonia(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Change2015:
This is the irony of Nigerian ignorance. This supposed news has not appeared on one semi-credible news website, and yet here we all are frothing at the mouth? No wonder pdp feels so confident, an ignorant people are easily manipulated and deceived.

I disagree this is the irony of a single bitter nigerian who only believes what he sees on more than 10 news website. grin grin
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
shinaapp:
Kai!!! GMB too borrow borrow, this man go kill 9ja economy with debt o.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Callfubu(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
The general is just trying to gain empathy from Nigerians but is going about it the wrong way. Nigerians will not respond to such calls that they can't actually verify. Moreover, stating all these things instead of a solid manifesto about what he plans to do, is that a Lil farfetched and desperate?!!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by staymore: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Change2015:

You must be ignorant about Nigerian culture. We do not respect poor people. Unless the poverty has passed, praise the Lord. Poor people will kill a person who steals bread and worship the man who steals their land and wealth. Even you are evidence of that. Between Jonathan being a mediocre lecturer and deputy/governor of Bayelsa, where do you think the 900m naira Yaradua forced him to declare came from? Continue to praise the people that rip you off kwanu! That is how Nigeria came to its knees under Jonathan. Pardon and national honours for thieves. Followed by thanksgiving in church.

I am not unaware of how things work in this country that is why one time Head of state, NNPC boss can not tell me such blatant lie that he built on loan, bought nomination form on loan etc and I belief him. Inasmuch as Jonathan is not a saint, Buhari can not tell me he is an angel just to get my vote.

He should tell that to his cows.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
manutdadex:
70 year olds don get only one vision i.e wen to die and wen to edit is wil! Abeg dis man no get vision rara! U no watch him interview for channelsabegii free me
does speaking big big grammar translate to good leadership?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
manutdadex:
any one sayin Gej has not done anytin is either blind or not in dis country! So many policies and people are makin it and una dey here dey make noise! Jst imagine if he didnt had to face Bokoharam!
what is he there for as a GCFR not even performing to par.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by djon78(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am begining to believe in this man small small. Maybe this is the man to cleanse this Country, only time will tell.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by chiefolododo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
he has at least 1million naira --dats means you may see up to 900million naira in his account
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by rafcrown(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
DONT WORRY,OLD SOLDIER NEVER DIE.When you become NO 1 man again it will be more than 10BILLION WITHIN MINUTES.BETTER DEY FOR OKRO SOUP.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by israeloke4(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
that is a true sign of a good leader.naija go beta.that is a true sign of a good leader.naija go beta.that is a true sign of a good leader.naija go beta.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Etruth: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Goddex:

. All former Presidents and Head
of states actually get 23million naira monthly.
Buhari wrote a letter to
the Minister of Finance .He said in his letter that he will
only accept 10percent or that amount which is
2.3million and that is what he has been taking. So Buhari monthly payment is
N2.3m instead of N23m.

This is just to clear the air
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
MORNDEW:

Do i need a tour to let me know my chibok sisters are mising? Or know that a man conducted a death immigration exams? You dont hv to write it in Big letters just tell me what he has done or forever shut up.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL....AIN'T GOT UR TIME. SWERVE!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by 9jii(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
leoebhos:

Oga you don't know anything about him, stop deceiving yaself
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.