Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" (17097 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Komex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Babe2sure:
Rubbish! Utter rubbish!
Benefit ko, detriment ni. undecided

I know, its men that will read and digest the five benefits. The benefits is for them. Na their stock in trade. lipsrsealed
Won ti gbe nkan ti e mon je de.
Ghostlady:
lol its true especially the small boys thou

Wettin carry these people come ooooooo #claiming #ijustclicktoviewcommentnotthepost #ididnotreadijustlookedatit
#onlymenwillread
#foolishmenwisewomen
####derisgodooooo
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by NaijaOptimist: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
I want a FWB.
No marriage
No pregnancy

Just fun.
Ladies to apply in person.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by exe0(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by exe0(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Etetejake(m): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2014
ednut1:
I can't find my debit card. Did anyone ere see it

I saw it taking a drop to borno. Be careful ooo, there is bomb ooo.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Etetejake(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Make una no spoil me, I am a virgin boy( runs outa thread)
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Man51ut(m): 3:50am On Dec 15, 2014
shyshally:
FWB is good oh,the only ish is that after sometime one of the parties falls in love with the other.and if it doesn't grow into a relationship,the person gets heart broken

that's why you have to police yourself and be realistic. you also have to communicate.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by DAVE5(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Mprex:
Nonesense and ingredients

no b small nonsense and ingredients sha. If nah d op sister one guy dey do all dis one, e go still b 'benefits of friends with benefits'

1 Like

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by shyshally(f): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Man51ut:

that's why you have to police yourself and be realistic. you also have to communicate.
No one ever plans to fall in love in a fwb relationship,it just happens,that's love for you,

1 Like

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by ratatis(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
d males benefit alot from dis tin called frnds wit benefit

It all depends. You, the male can make the female benefit a lot too. Just that most of us males are too self-centered.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Emrich(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2015
ratatis:

It all depends. You, the male can make the female benefit a lot too. Just that most of us males are too self-centered.
After my expectations were shattered and I ended up with nothing after the relationship I invested money and time ended in 2014, I have sworn not to date again till I'm 36 and I don't care if I treat a girl right or not. And any girl that must receive my attention (money excluded of course), will be giving me something in return. Don't care if she thinks she is benefiting or not.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by ratatis(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Emrich:

After my expectations were shattered and I ended up with nothing after the relationship I invested money and time ended in 2014, I have sworn not to date again till I'm 36 and I don't care if I treat a girl right or not. And any girl that must receive my attention (money excluded of course), will be giving me something in return. Don't care if she thinks she is benefiting or not.

Hmmm!
One girl has disappointed & hardened your heart as a result of which you've now decided to treat any girl that way. It's sad that you related with the wrong type.
One thing I know is that, if one gives "more of himself than one can reasonably afford" with the sole aim of expecting something in return, in most cases he meets with disappointed - irrespective of the beneficiary being male or female. Not all people are loyal.

1 Like

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by ratatis(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Emrich:

When someone maintains a selfish attitude towards life ( regardless of whether he/she's justified or not ), he/she tends to attract more selfish- minded persons into his/her affairs, not 'cos of any Law of Karma or Law of Retribution, but 'cos by maintaining that attitude, he/she develops an affinity with people who have similar mentality & play the game with him/her. He/she wonders why people around him/her are so mean; not realizing that it is what permeates his/her consciousness that relates to the experiences he/she is having.

1 Like

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Emrich(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2015
ratatis:

Hmmm!
One girl has disappointed & hardened your heart as a result of which you've now decided to treat any girl that way. It's sad that you related with the wrong type.
One thing I know is that, if one gives "more of himself than one can reasonably afford" with the sole aim of expecting something in return, in most cases he meets with disappointed - irrespective of the beneficiary being male or female. Not all people are loyal.

I did give more than I should and I did expect respect and understanding. I wanted to talk and settle issues when and if they ever come up. Wanted the friendship that developed into relationship to go further and become something. But girls do not really commit to a relationship or friendship; it's a stage and level for them. So they are not interested in building it, they only want what they want. And this is because they know they will be moving on once they are done with you. This is not true of all ladies but I have seen a good number to assume most or very many girls are like that. So now, why should I call a girl a friend and even family when I'm just a necessity for the level she, the girl, is operating on at the time?
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Emrich(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2015
ratatis:

When someone maintains a selfish attitude towards life ( regardless of whether he/she's justified or not ), he/she tends to attract more selfish- minded persons into his/her affairs, not 'cos of any Law of Karma or Law of Retribution, but 'cos by maintaining that attitude, he/she develops an affinity with people who have similar mentality & play the game with him/her. He/she wonders why people around him/her are so mean; not realizing that it is what permeates his/her consciousness that relates to the experiences he/she is having.

You sound philosophical and I like your argument; but don't worry, I won't be selfish. I'll only make myself unavailable to the ladies but if anyone comes into my rear view then I'll take and not feel or invest. I don't have to worry either about the future I could have had with the girl coz the only friendship worth keeping is with someone that wants to add to life and not only take. And of course most girls only go through relationship in preparation and just as a pass time till the rich and established man comes along. They don't know this so they will say it's not true. I'm biased, that's granted, but my people says, the only thing they have suffered twice is famine.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by ratatis(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emrich:

I did give more than I should and I did expect respect and understanding. I wanted to talk and settle issues when and if they ever come up. Wanted the friendship that developed into relationship to go further and become something. But girls do not really commit to a relationship or friendship; it's a stage and level for them. So they are not interested in building it, they only want what they want. And this is because they know they will be moving on once they are done with you. This is not true of all ladies but I have seen a good number to assume most or very many girls are like that. So now, why should I call a girl a friend and even family when I'm just a necessity for the level she, the girl, is operating on at the time?

I agree with you.
That's why it is the responsibility of every man to learn to discriminate the "wheat from the chaff", so to speak.
If you observe closely, you'll notice that many people are so aberrated that they either cannot express true love, or cannot bring themselves to appreciate & value being loved.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by ratatis(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emrich:

You sound philosophical and I like your argument; but don't worry, I won't be selfish. I'll only make myself unavailable to the ladies but if anyone comes into my rear view then I'll take and not feel or invest. I don't have to worry either about the future I could have had with the girl coz the only friendship worth keeping is with someone that wants to add to life and not only take. And of course most girls only go through relationship in preparation and just as a pass time till the rich and established man comes along. They don't know this so they will say it's not true. I'm biased, that's granted, but my people says, the only thing they have suffered twice is famine.

That's exactly the point!
Why should you allow the misconducts of some unscrupulous girls towards you have such an impact on you to the extent of making you bring yourself down to their low level? In the final analysis, you'll realize that you'll be causing yourself more harm by so doing.
Someone once said, " if you allow someone into your space, even if that person is a family member, you'll have yourself to blame if that person upsets your life"
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.