Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak (26276 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Wicked Wife: Men Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shirley07:

Bwahahaha.
Coming from an overused dirty rag like you, I'll take that as a compliment.
Like I said earlier, I'll respect you when you respect yourself.

Biitch, I don't need ya respect. Just stay out of my way and this will be your last time.

Nah tart, an overused rag is a sket who's a product of an illicit sex affair, and someone who has been smashed by over 50 different guys, and ra.ped a few times, with wall-less pu.ssy. Not shocking cos you got it from ya mum. It's generational! grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Shirley07: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Biitch, I don't need ya respect. Just stay out of my way and this will be your last time.

Nah tart, an overused rag is a sket who's a product of an illicit sex affair, and someone who has been smashed by over 50 different guys, and ra.ped a few times, with wall-less pu.ssy. Not shocking cos you got it from ya mum. It's generational! grin

I know my father for a start but you don't know yours. So the joke is on you and your mum, attache by force maggot.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shirley07:

I know my father for a start but you don't know yours. So the joke is on you and your mum, attache by force maggot.

Lol, biitch, if you actually know ya pops, you won't be attacking every guy and opening ya legs for every guy to smash, you worthless scum of this earth. It's obvious you've daddy issues. So, who's ya biological father and where's the eunuch from? grin

See with me, I got my game from my pops, hence I'm old school. And I like women that are traditional like my mum. Can you see why I'm different from you cos I've no parental issues, and I stay true to my roots? grin

Anyway, I can help you find ya lost pops, my service to humanity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Shirley07: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, biitch, if you actually know ya pops, you won't be attacking every guy and opening ya legs for every guy to smash, you worthless scum of this earth. It's obvious you've daddy issues. So, who's ya biological father and where's the eunuch from? grin

See with me, I got my game from my pops, hence I'm old school. And I like women that are traditional like my mum. Can you see why I'm different from you cos I've no parental issues, and I stay true to my roots? grin

Anyway, I can help you find ya lost pops, my service to humanity. grin
Eeyah, joke of your mum.
By the way, I'm not the one doing attache by force and having no family tree, you're.
Wait, let me put two to two together. You're a dirty slut and you're saying you're just like your dad, meaning your dad must be a filthy slut too. I see, like father, like son.
Go search for your worthless dad. I'm not your nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shirley07:

Eeyah, joke of your mum.
By the way, I'm not the one doing attache by force and having no family tree, you're.
Wait, let me put two to two together. You're a dirty slut and you're saying you're just like your dad, meaning your dad must be a filthy slut too. I see, like father, like son.
Go search for your worthless dad. I'm not your nemesis.

Stark illiterate and a product of a vicious rape, when you put two and two together in this context, it becomes catch-22 - lose lose biitch. And that makes you a perpetual loser and a failure, you obnoxious tart. grin

At least I'm my father's son. But it is obvious you never had a father figure in ya life, hence you are bitter, frustrated, and acutely depressed - and you find solace in viciously attacking guys for no reason. Biitch, I'm a different breed, and after this one, there will never be another one cos you will start watching ya caustic putrid mouth. grin

Your mum is ya nemesis for denying your biological pops the opportunity to be in ya life. If I were you, I will slap that biitch for the way you turned out loool. I'm in ya head now! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Emaprince: 3:59am On Dec 19, 2014
crackhaus:

How many of you women will live comfortably in a house your husband's parents built, or just outrightly live with your in-laws indefinitely?
Is too much ego the problem behind that as well, or is it choice?.

Live with their inlaws is a no no!...some of them will marry and chase all their inlaws far away from their husbands..naija women don't get along with their inlaws at all.

crackhaus:
y.
It is known fact that most Nigerian women will not fail to bring up the issue of I did this, and I did that once a little disagreement comes up between them and their husbands - power and black women don't go hand in hand, it will be rubbed in the faces of her unfortunate subjects sooner than later.
I don't think any nigerian woman can argue this!..this is why most men WON'T accept any form of financial help from a woman unless the man is trying to defraud her..maybe by promising her marraige if she's rich..but if you ever do,its just a matter of time before she starts telling the whole world how she picked you from gutter..

I listened to one of the late chaz B shows and was so dissapointed hearing some married women calling and claiming they are tired of carrying the familly burden eversince their husbands lost their jobs..and chz B will ask them if the man was playing his financial roles when he had a job,they say yes.but why can't you play the same role now that he has no job and you still have yours?...

Women on this thread are hypocrites!
I'm sure they will not want their sons or brothers to live in their wive's houses..

I have no probs with that but the fact that a typical naija woman will always use it against you each time a heated arguement erupts,I pray against it!
If you have witnessed it before just as I have,you'll pray and fast against it.

Meanwhile,this is what nigerian women has going on for them.
https://www.nairaland.com/2048436/new-survey-ranks-nigerian-women/1

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Emaprince: 4:33am On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahhaha

I have seen an old man in his 60s get kicked out on these streets, trust me. grin

Bredrin, rather than take notes, these emasculated kids think they know. grin It's bad enough to even live off a chic as a man, where ya manhood at? Now, imagine feeling funky under a woman's roof. It's only a matter of time before you piss her off, and get ya ar.se thrown out of the house. You would be extremely lucky if she doesn't even get a restraining order on ya ar.se. grin

Bwoi, a lot of these manginas, folks are breeding today, are a disgrace to the original men. I still can't believe folks don't see anything wrong with a man living off women. Women? - the most unstable specie of humanoid due to emotional impulses. Once you show them ya weakness, ya balls will forever be lost like Atlantis. grin
grin grin
When I was in school,one of my female friends(married at that time) bought and sent me a 400naira airtime after we travelled back to our different states..by the time school resumed,it wasn't even long before she used it against me infront of my friends..she even claimed I waisted it in calling other women grin..eversince then,I don't like collecting anything from any woman..
When I was living with my uncle,our neighbour who was living in a duplex paid for by his wife saw hell..I pitied the man so much..this woman was barren o! But she still had the mind to show the man who was young enough to marry another woman peper..the man dey form crisytain sha..
If the woman travel,their generator no go work until the night she comes back...now tell me what this man is gaining from marrying a rich woman apart from the house?..he can put together some cash and rent a self contain and live hapilly...over here in naija,we always believe that "a woman's money is her own"..and they are proving it right...women are always drunk with money and power..they abuse it a lot..see,all the female hypocrites in this thread will NOT want to have a woman as their bosses in their various working place.a thread have created for that before and they(women) all rejected the oppoturnity of working under a fellow woman citing reasons like abuse of power amongst many others.

Any sensible man just needs to work hard for himself and make his money..no matter how rich a woman is,her money is useless to the husband!

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2014
No...
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by soonest(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Emaprince:

I listened to one of the late chaz B shows and was so dissapointed hearing some married women calling and claiming they are tired of carrying the familly burden eversince their husbands lost their jobs..and chz B will ask them if the man was playing his financial roles when he had a job,they say yes.but why can't you play the same role now that he has no job and you still have yours?...
There's no woman on earth who wouldn't complain. They will play financial role and also play house roles abi. On top of one person. The same way a man will complain when he plays his role and that of the woman. So don't be dissappointed

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emaprince:
grin grin
When I was in school,one of my female friends(married at that time) bought and sent me a 400naira airtime after we travelled back to our different states..by the time school resumed,it wasn't even long before she used it against me infront of my friends..she even claimed I waisted it in calling other women grin..eversince then,I don't like collecting anything from any woman..
When I was living with my uncle,our neighbour who was living in a duplex paid for by his wife saw hell..I pitied the man so much..this woman was barren o! But she still had the mind to show the man who was young enough to marry another woman peper..the man dey form crisytain sha..
If the woman travel,their generator no go work until the night she comes back...now tell me what this man is gaining from marrying a rich woman apart from the house?..he can put together some cash and rent a self contain and live hapilly...over here in naija,we always believe that "a woman's money is her own"..and they are proving it right...women are always drunk with money and power..they abuse it a lot..see,all the female hypocrites in this thread will NOT want to have a woman as their bosses in their various working place.a thread have created for that before and they(women) all rejected the oppoturnity of working under a fellow woman citing reasons like abuse of power amongst many others.

Any sensible man just needs to work hard for himself and make his money..no matter how rich a woman is,her money is useless to the husband!

Lol, things are happening everywhere.

Live off any woman and get ya life messed up. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by crackhaus: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emaprince:

Live with their inlaws is a no no!...some of them will marry and chase all their inlaws far away from their husbands..naija women don't get along with their inlaws at all.

I don't think any nigerian woman can argue this!..this is why most men WON'T accept any form of financial help from a woman unless the man is trying to defraud her..maybe by promising her marraige if she's rich..but if you ever do,its just a matter of time before she starts telling the whole world how she picked you from gutter..

Women on this thread are hypocrites!
I'm sure they will not want their sons or brothers to live in their wive's houses..

I have no probs with that but the fact that a typical naija woman will always use it against you each time a heated arguement erupts,I pray against it!
If you have witnessed it before just as I have,you'll pray and fast against it.
Well said man, well said...especially on that bit in bold.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Shirley07: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Stark illiterate and a product of a vicious rape, when you put two and two together in this context, it becomes catch-22 - lose lose biitch. And that makes you a perpetual loser and a failure, you obnoxious tart. grin

At least I'm my father's son. But it is obvious you never had a father figure in ya life, hence you are bitter, frustrated, and acutely depressed - and you find solace in viciously attacking guys for no reason. Biitch, I'm a different breed, and after this one, there will never be another one cos you will start watching ya caustic putrid mouth. grin

Your mum is ya nemesis for denying your biological pops the opportunity to be in ya life. If I were you, I will slap that biitch for the way you turned out loool. I'm in ya head now! grin
Just seeing this.
I didn't admit to be a slut, you did.
Since you said you're just like your dad, it means your dad is just as worthless and a dirty slut like you're.
I'm not the bastard child, attaching to a country that's not mine like you're.
I'm not the one exposing my dirty cheap sex life online and making fool of himself. Everyone knows who's the real loser here, even you yourself knows that.
Like I said earlier, I'm 10 times better than your dirty self and worthless dad, whom you obviously took after, like you claimed. It's a curse being you. I'm sure mum must be cursing the day she birth you, like Jabez's mum did.
Such a cavemaggot.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Shirley07: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emaprince:
grin grin

What stopped the man fuelling the Gen? Don't you know the most disgusting thing is to have a lazy man as an husband?
If the woman owns that house, what stops him providing the basic needs in that house?
The real question should be, what's the rich lady gaining from that lazy man?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shirley07:

Just seeing this.
I didn't admit to be a slut, you did.
Since you said you're just like your dad, it means your dad is just as worthless and a dirty slut like you're.
I'm not the bastard child, attaching to a country that's not mine like you're.
I'm not the one exposing my dirty cheap sex life online and making fool of himself. Everyone knows who's the real loser here, even you yourself knows that.
Like I said earlier, I'm 10 times better than your dirty self and worthless dad, whom you obviously took after, like you claimed. It's a curse being you. I'm sure mum must be cursing the day she birth you, like Jabez's mum did.
Such a cavemaggot.

Lol, biitch, you are a stark illiterate! Just read what you wrote up there - are you dyslexic?

You write like a Sec. Sch dropout, and it is a pity that all the se.men you and ya slutty mum have swallowed never added even an ounce of intelligence to ya IQ, you panda IQ having clod.

Anyway, did you slap ya mum for not allowing ya biological dad raise you? Tell that biitch I wanna bust my nuts on her fvcked face - she is a disgrace to humanity and guilty of breeding a dysfunctional black sket as her daughter loool.

Last reply to you, biitch - you have reduced my IQ by 10 folds. Now you know not to fvck around with me! Bye, cum bucket!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Shirley07: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, biitch, you are a stark illiterate! Just read what you wrote up there - are you dyslexic?

You write like a Sec. Sch dropout, and it is a pity that all the se.men you and ya slutty mum have swallowed never added even an ounce of intelligence to ya IQ, you panda IQ having clod.

Anyway, did you slap ya mum for not allowing ya biological dad raise you? Tell that biitch I wanna bust my nuts on her fvcked face - she is a disgrace to humanity and guilty of breeding a dysfunctional black sket as her daughter loool.

Last reply to you, biitch - you have reduced my IQ by 10 folds. Now you know not to fvck around with me! Bye, cum bucket!
Cave maggot, you know that I'll always reset that sperm brain of yours, anytime you spout something senseless on this forum. I told you before and I'll continue to say it, you got nothing on me that's why I'm not pained by any of post.
We all know who the slutty dog is..
We all know who the fool is, who can't help but disgrace his cheap life and worthless family online...
We all know who the frustrated dirty overused rag, who can't help his fücked life whenever feminism is mentioned, yet lives in a country that imbibe that idea, even claiming that country as his own. How pathetic. We know who the badstard is.
Everything I say here is the truth and that's why you're so pained.
As you can't see, I don't just talk, i see through people. Next time, when a slutty cavemaggot like you hears Shirley being mentioned, you will crawl into your dirty cave, old rag.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / The World's Largest Family Of 181 Members:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.